Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Dreams dreams sheet music

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

MAiKU

MAiKU

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts
  • Interests:Sonic the hedgehog, NiGHTS, Sonic Team, Anime, Drawing, Art, music, friends, yadda yadda!
Well i looked but i couldn't find any sheet music of the theme song "Dreams Dreams" for nights into dreams.

I'm learning how to play the keyboard again but i want to practice with this song. Can anyone help out? :o

Oh by the way while i was looking i did find some sheet music, but they were just level music.

Various nights sheet music

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts
Wish I could help..

Cool, never seen sheet music for NiGHTS..

iLLViLLAiN

iLLViLLAiN

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,992 posts
  • Interests:Mainly video games although I'm also interested in art, poetry, and the occasional political story. Oh wait I forgot anime XD
I hope this helps because I just found this website through a basic Google search. It ain't Dreams Dreams but it's a start, ya know?

http://www.gamemusicthemes.com/nightsintodreams.html

ayamemaiden

ayamemaiden

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 458 posts
:lol:
Awesomeness points for everyone for finding that.

animejosse

animejosse

Dreamworld Police

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,692 posts

I hope this helps because I just found this website through a basic Google search. It ain't Dreams Dreams but it's a start, ya know?

http://www.gamemusicthemes.com/nightsintodreams.html

Nice thought, but that was the very page MAiKU linked to ^^; Still, that's a nice find. *saves*

Kori

Kori

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 475 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, reading, writing, making AMVs, games, movies, romance, anime & manga (current fave: Naruto), 80s and 90s cartoons, and of course, anything to do with NiGHTS! X3
Oooh! I have the "NiGHTS Nice Night Tours" book which includes the Dream Dreams sheet music! I have lotsa work to do today, but later this evening (Mountain time) I could scan them in for you. :3

MAiKU

MAiKU

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts
  • Interests:Sonic the hedgehog, NiGHTS, Sonic Team, Anime, Drawing, Art, music, friends, yadda yadda!

Oooh! I have the "NiGHTS Nice Night Tours" book which includes the Dream Dreams sheet music! I have lotsa work to do today, but later this evening (Mountain time) I could scan them in for you. :3

That would be AWESOME! please do! i'll be waiting!

Kori

Kori

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 475 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, reading, writing, making AMVs, games, movies, romance, anime & manga (current fave: Naruto), 80s and 90s cartoons, and of course, anything to do with NiGHTS! X3
I'm so sorry for the delay! Life got in the way again. ^^; Anyhoo, I've uploaded a rather largeJPG to my Photobucket account. Honestly, it gave better quality from the initial scan..! If you can't read it too well, lemme know and I'll fix it as best I can! :3

iLLViLLAiN

iLLViLLAiN

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,992 posts
  • Interests:Mainly video games although I'm also interested in art, poetry, and the occasional political story. Oh wait I forgot anime XD

Nice thought, but that was the very page MAiKU linked to ^^; Still, that's a nice find. *saves*

Wow I really need to start reading the first post of things instead of skimming through or just reading the title :9

MAiKU

MAiKU

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts
*squee* thank you soooooo much!

I can't really read the words there, but i can tell it's the lyrics. Thankies!

Dead Pixel

Dead Pixel

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
The guy that made that sheet music is absolutely nuts. Just looking at that music blows my mind. Also I think he posted here a while back on the old boards when he first made it. He said he was going to do a few more songs, but I haven't seen anything else come of that. It would be awesome if he did this for all the tracks from NiGHTS though, even if I'll only ever be able to play simplified renditions because it's just too crazy. He's got videos of him playing this stuff and oh my goodness

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users