Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Another new guy...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

ViSiON

ViSiON

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • Interests:Video games, computers, lucid dreaming.
Sup y'all? I'm more of a newbie to NiGHTS, only having bought a Saturn a few years ago (just for that game, and the Christmas edition). I won't tell you how much it cost (because you can't put a price on fun), but I'll tell you it was money well spent. I've always had ideas of what NiGHTS would be like, but until I actually played it I found out what a wonderful experience it was. I've also had an interest in lucid dreaming as well (though I've never been able to fully control it, as I'm too lazy to keep a dream diary XD I'm trying to work on that though). NiGHTS is one of those games that really makes you think, because it has so many inteneded (or uninteneded) secret meanings.

So, anyway, that's it. Just wanted to say hello, and hopefully I'll meet some new friends here.

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, music, yeah
Hey! Nice to meet ya! Im kitsune, and if you need anything, just send me a Private message! ^.~

Xenon

Xenon

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 256 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, Automotive, Anime, Video Games in general, Drawing, Driving, Bowling, Snowboarding, other such funstuffs ^.^
Howdy ho!! It's nice to meet another member of the fandom!

I'm Xenon, as you've probably already gathered. Like Kitsune said, just PM me (or her, or the admins/mods) if you need any help or just want to chat!

ViSiON

ViSiON

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • Interests:Video games, computers, lucid dreaming.
Cool. Thanks for the welcome. I hope to become more involved.

spinningcannon

spinningcannon

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 181 posts
  • Interests:Other worlds, art, music, literature, symbolism, psychology, philosophy, the human condition
Well, hello there, hon! :D

Nice to hear you managed to snag yourself a Saturn-- those buggers are hard to find nowadays.
I'm also happy to hear you love the game! :o That's always a good thing!

It does indeed inspire...

Plus, here's wishing you the best of luck with your lucid dreaming efforts! It's tricky, but definitely worth it in the end. I myself am also working like a madman to master it.

I sure hope you have a fantastic time here in the NiD community, ViSiON! Always great to see (and meet!) a new member!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users