Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Staff of Selph

• Please log in to reply
714 replies to this topic

Deraj

Deraj

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts
  • Location:Some little spot of nowhere. No, not that spot. Some other spot.
UV staggers to his feet, looking at the hole that had been shot through his body. "Nuisance." UV groans, concentrating. Slowly, the gash begins to close.
Frosty stares. "How can he still be going?!"
"He must be siphoning energy from the Staff!" Dusty says.
"You finally decide to show up?" Frosty asks, smirking.
"The castle is secured. Six and Nine are on the roof, sniping off any Nightmaren returning from missions. The rest are taking out any that are hiding inside or on the castle grounds."
"And Luna and Fig?"
"Looking scary and making sure that nothing interrupts this fight."
"Well, there was this Dreamer that came in out of nowhere, tried to take on UV. I think he got smacked into a wall or something." Frosty shrugs. "Kind of amusing, but mostly suicidal. If he shows up again, it'd be best if he'd just play the distraction."
Dusty looks around. "There was a Dreamer in the middle of this chaos?"
"Craziness." Frosty says, smirking. "But back to the point. If he's stealing energy from the Staff, he's going to be near impossible to take on."
"So, you have to take the Staff away from him, before he absorbs too much." Dusty says.
"Just take it away? Should be simple enough." Frosty says, taking a stance. He leaps toward ULTRAViOLET, taking flight. Suddenly, his replicate activates, creating a perfect mirror image of himself, and he dives to one side, the replicate going the other. The two rapidly circle UV, creating half-there afterimages in their wake.
"Choose quickly!" Frosty taunts, his replicate mimicing his words as he says them.
UV growls, creating a ball of energy, and smashing it down onto one of the wolves.
As UV does that, the other cat-wolf chomps on the arm he was holding the Staff in. "WRONG CHOICE!"
The other cat-wolf repairs itself, biting down onto the Staff and trying to wrench it away from UV. However, UV's grip was much too strong, even with two of the cat-wolves hanging onto him.
"A little help, please!"

Bannipper

Bannipper

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 230 posts
Selph, only just reaching Frostbite, began to tug on his staff. He wanted it back. And he wanted it now. Bannipper got there, too, and he managed to bite UV NiGHTS' hand. This was enough for him to let go. But unfortunately, people failed to catch it. The staff didn't brake when it hit the ground, but it DID cause a few things to occur. Bannipper was reverted to normal, and what was better was that NiGHTS was also normal. "HOORAY!!" cheered Bannipper as he went for the staff.* He grabbed it, and looked at NiGHTS, his replacement. There was something wrong here. Very, to be specific. Bannipper was soon rammed by UV NiGHTS, which allowed him to also steal the Staff of Selph, whom had seperated from NiGHTS because of the staff landing on the ground. "NOT GOOD!!!!!!!!!" yelled Bannipper, attemting to get the staff that UV NiGHTS stole back.

Meanwhile, Though Sciimer didn't notice this, a young girl was attempting to free his hostages Will, Claris, and Elliot. It was Helen. Hopefully, she managed to think things threw before she made her decision to free them...otherwise...she'd meet the reaper...literally...

*Thought I was going to end the fight again, eh?

Deraj

Deraj

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts
Frosty growls. "Is it just me, or did UV's power just jump a little when he separated from NiGHTS?!"
"Of course it did!" Dusty says. "He doesn't have to spend energy trying to suppress NiGHTS' personality anymore! So now, even though he's lost energy from the seperation, he still gains energy from not having to control NiGHTS!"
"Oh, that's just wonderful, Mister Medic! Now, what do we DO about it?!" Frosty asks, jumping out of the way of one of UV's energy blasts.
"I'm thinking!" Dusty says. "But I'm already pushing it keeping all nine summons active, AND keeping Fig and Luna transformed! Too many more spells, and I could overload the jewels in my flute!"
"Well, get Number Six or Number Nine down here!" Frosty says, firing off another myriad of charged shards at UV.
"Are you crazy?! Number Six is a homocidal maniac, and Number Nine is the only one that can keep her under control!! Leave Six alone for a second, and this whole castle could come crashing down!"
"THEN BRING THEM BOTH DOWN HERE! Send someone else up for sniping duty! I don't care! BE USEFUL!" Frosty shouts, ducking one of UV's attempts to grab him by the neck and shake him around like a ragdoll.
"It'll take a few minutes for them to get down here, but okay! Just hang tight!" Dusty says.
Suddenly, UV spins around and grabs Frosty by the neck with his tail.
"What was that about hanging?" UV chuckles, flying up in an attempt to choke Frosty.

InTheNightlight

InTheNightlight

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, gaming, making bad puns, making comics...I think that's it...gah, my childhood sucks...
"Where...am I?" DaYZ wondered as he floated through an empty blackness. A tall figure appeared in front of him. It was mostly concealed because of the dark, but DaYZ could make out two long jester horns. The figure charged at DaYZ, attempting to knock him over. Suddenly, time froze. The figure wasn't moving, frozen in the pose he was in. Suddenly, three pillars appeared around him. The consisted of a Sword, a Shield and a peculiar looking Staff.

"Which power will you chose?" A female voice he didn't recognize asked from the heavens. DaYZ picked up the Staff. The other two pillars collapsed, and time restarted. The figure lunged towards DaYZ, a sword of a mixed purple and blue now in his hand. DaYZ shielded himself and began striking as well. Soon, the figure was out of breath. It's hood fell down and DaYZ gasped. It was like a mirror. He was looking at himself...DarkJester.

"You make a good other..." DarkJester smirked.

DaYZ reawoke, the same Staff from his mind in hand. He dashed upward and began fighting, using the Staff and his drill dash to knock UV over. He flew down, pointing the tip of the Staff at NiGHTS. NiGHTS's bruises were healed. DaYZ didn't see UV heading for him until he was thrown forward. He was about to attack when Wizeman shot a lazer at him, sending him spiraling towards a wall.

NOTE: ......It's official...I've DEFINITELY been playing too much Kingdom Hearts...

Bannipper

Bannipper

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 230 posts
Sciimer was surprised to see another staff. "WHAT?!?!?!?!?!" growled Sciimer in anger, "How did that weakling get another staff?!?! Wait...Timspay*? Ah, I knew that SHE was the one behind this. Who else would give someone a Staff of Aura but her, the one controlling that owl. Oh, well. This just means that my chances of winning have doubled...hahahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now, kiddies, time to hang one of you to prove a...WHAT?!?! They're gone!!" Helen had managed to free everyone from their cells while Sciimer was distracted, and escaped to warn NiGHTS about Sciimer's genocidal scheme. Unfortunately, NiGHTS was exhausted, but if anyone else knew where Sciimer was hiding, then his cover would be blown, and his Wizeman and UV NiGHTS defense would be useless. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he (literally) roared with anger.

*This will be revealed in the prequel.

InTheNightlight

InTheNightlight

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, gaming, making bad puns, making comics...I think that's it...gah, my childhood sucks...
DaYZ wasn't about to give up THAT easily! He rushed towards Wizeman. "Alright, you scumbag! THIS IS THE END! Prepare to meet your doom!" He raised the Staff, sending a stream of fire into Wizeman's cloak. He sent multiple attacks, one after the other. When suddenly, he was grabbed by UV, who brought him up towards the ceiling. "You know, I've just about HAD IT WITH YOU!" He broke out of UV's grasp and pointed the Staff at UV's chest. "TAKE THIS!" He shot a lightning bolt at UV and flew back down. UV dodged. "HA! YOU MISSED! COWARD, GET BACK UP HERE!" He called. "You're forgeting! Lightning strikes the highest object in the area! In this case, it happens to be YOU!" DaYZ shouted back. UV pieced it together. Just before the lightning hit, he said, "I can't believe I made such a Jacka** out of myself..." BANG! UV was stunned, due to the electricity magnetizing his body together, which caused him to fall.

"Who's the Wise man NOW, HUH!?" He noticed the bewildered look on UV's face. "Heh...get it? It's a pun!"

Xero

Xero

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts
  • Location:My own mind... but d*mn it's expensive to hook the computer up in there!
Seeing UV rocketing towards the ground, Ghost temporarily abandoned his Griffon and bolted over to what would have been UV's landing site. He jumped up, backflipping whilst still moving forwards as he did so; he quickly phased himself and passed through UV, then re-solidified just above him, and landed on his feet, but also on UV's back. As UV hit the ground Ghost's full weight was driven into the center of his spine. For someone less powerful it would have broken their back but the resilient Nightmaren would not be defeated yet. Ghost jumped off of him and made a beeline towards his Griffon, but he was shocked to see UV already on his feet before he could reach it. Taking flight, UV easily moved ahead of Ghost and cut him off. He kicked out right as Ghost reached him, hitting him square in the face with such an impact that the albino maren went down and slid under him. Ghost slowly got to his feet and noticed a little bit of blood seeping from his nose. He ignored it and tried to charge at UV, but the Maren grabbed him around the throat with his large clawed and and tossed him away; Straight towards the person who had made such a fool of him only moments ago; DaYZ.
Now with Ghost out of the way, or at least for a moment, UV turned his attention to Ghost's Griffon. He prepared to destroy it when he got an idea. He realized Ghost had created an opening in order to exit and attack... he made his way inside the Griffon and found the control shard floating ominously inside. He took a hold of it and grimaced, the exit hole closing as he began controlling the Griffon. He charged recklessly towards Frostbite, cackling as he yelled a challenge to him.
"Two can play this game! Now it's time to have you put down, you irritating cat!"

InTheNightlight

InTheNightlight

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
DaYZ and Ghost both crashed landed and struggled to their feet. DaYZ picked up his Staff and charged towards UV. UV was caught off guard and turned to face DaYZ. "Insignificant pest! I'll finish this now!" He rocketed towards DaYZ's chest and hit him in the stomach.

"OOF!" DaYZ grunted as all the air was pushed out of his lungs. He doubled over, clutching his stomach. He raised his Staff and a green light covered him. He felt much better for some reason. He pointed the Staff at UV and shot a stream of fire at him. UV dodged and punched DaYZ in the mouth, sending him flying into a wall. DaYZ racked his brain a couple times and flew back up. "You never give up, do you?" UV sneered.

"What was your first clue?" DaYZ smirked. Meanwhile on the ground, NiGHTS was waking up. The first thing he saw was the chaos amongst the palace. He flew upward and punched ULTRAViOLET in the chin.

"Huh...guess I'll have to teach the BOTH of you some manners!" He drill dashed into DaYZ, and at the same time knocking NiGHTS over.

Bannipper

Bannipper

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 230 posts
Bannipper was busy flying after UV NiGHTS when he spotted Will, Helen, Claris, and Elliot. He flew over to them. "Are any of you hurt?" he asked them. "Um, we're fine," said Will, "But who are you?" "I'm Bannipper," introduced Bannipper, "I can sense that you are Will, Helen, Claris, and Elliot respectively. Now, let me guide you to NiGHTS. I sense that you want to see him now." "Don't you even want to know why?!" asked Helen. "I already know it is Sciimer," answered Bannipper, "I can sense that it is him by reading your minds. NiGHTS is over there. Hurry, children!" The children began to hurry toward NiGHTS, when UV NiGHTS spotted Claris. He froze. Something in the corner of his mind was making him both hesitate and fearful. He didn't like it. He didn't like it at all. "You're mine, witch!!" he roared, getting ready to Drill Dash into Claris. Elliot saw the villain attempt to do this, so did the only he could do: get Claris out of the way. He wasn't going to let his new girlfriend die on him, not after all the hardships they went through facing Wizeman the Wicked two years ago. "ELLIOT!!" cried the beautiful voice of Claris, fearing for her friend's life, not knowing whether he was about to jump in the way, or stop her from getting killed. Selph was fast enough to get to Claris in time to Dualize with her...which of course made Elliot look like a jack-*ss because he ended up tripping on something. "D'OH!" he yelled as he tripped on a loose tile hidden in the floor. UV NiGHTS looked around. He had no idea where the girl was. In fact, he was clueless. His concentration then went to Helen, whom was slowly walking backwards, ready to run. But Bannipper was able to save Helen by charging (quite literally) into UV NiGHTS, sending them on a crash course to the nearby wall. "How'd you like that, huh?!?!" said Bannipper, punching UV NiGHTS numerous times in the stomach.

InTheNightlight

InTheNightlight

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
While Bannipper was busy pounding the crud out of UV, DaYZ flew over to the dreamers. "Come on! This way!" He motioned towards the exit. As the dreamers followed him towards the exit, Gillwing trapped them in his tail. "Oh, COME ON!" DaYZ shouted. He raised his Staff, setting the large dragon's tail on fire. Gillwing roared, loosening his tail enough so they could escape. Selph flew towards them and unmerged with Claris. "Go, NOW!" Selph yelled, turning to fight the now angered dragon. DaYZ flew towards Wizeman and began sending numerous spells at him. Wizeman was able to grab DaYZ, nearly strangling him but keeping his fist loose enough so that DaYZ could remain conscious.

"...Bloody He**, he's huge up close." DaYZ said, his pupils dillating.

Bannipper

Bannipper

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 230 posts
Bannipper attempted to pound UV NiGHTS again, but this time, he couldn't. UV stopped Bannipper before he could do it another time. "Nobody does that to me numerous times and gets away with it," UV NiGHTS roared, referring to the many punches to the stomach that he had recieved. He charged at Bannipper, and grabbed him by the neck, right where his Restrain Collar was. UV began to choke poor Bannipper...until he heard a cracking sound. Bannipper's neck broke.........or so UV NiGHTS thought. "Looks like I win," said UV letting go of Bannipper, thinking he was dead. But Bannipper didn't fall. Anyone who had died the way he did would have fallen. Bannipper didn't do that. "Thanks for making me a Level-1 again," said Bannipper, charging up a huge blast of light. "Uh-oh..." murmured UV, his eyes widening. Bannipper unleashed his attack on UV NiGHTS, causing him to be thrown all the way across the room. Everyone in the room froze, even Wizeman. This was going to be one epic fight. "We will be fighting now, you fiendish double," growled Bannipper, "Now that I am a Level-1 again, I think I can fair better. It's you and me, one on one. Let's see who comes out on top." UV NiGHTS griined. He liked challenges, and this one wasn't going to be one he'd pass up on. "Bring it," he replied. Within a few moments, Wizeman the Wicked said, "I think I am going to enjoy this...an awful lot..."

Meanwhile, Sciimer was looking at NiGHTS through the portal he had made, and knew from the fact that the children were telling NiGHTS about his agenda, that his plans were no longer secret. What he intended to do with the Staff of Selph was now revealed to NiGHTS, and now all Sciimer had to do was make tracks. In short, he had to get out of there, before anyone got to him. He didn't want to face a mob. "Grr..." he growled, "I'm leaving for the Borderline. I must quickly get the staff and go, so that I may effect both dream and real worlds. Then perhaps I may be able to kill them all at once."

InTheNightlight

InTheNightlight

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
DaYZ was about to attack Wizeman again, when a purple and blue sword slashed him to the ground. He glanced up, only to see his old self DarkJester. "Gah...you..." He flew up, his side slightly bleeding from the sword. He lunged at his dark side and they began to counter each other's attacks. They realized that this wasn't helping, as they knew what the other was going to do. Finally, DarkJester sliced DaYZ's arm with his blade, nearly cutting it off. "AGH!" DaYZ raised his Staff and healed himself, but his wounds were still critical.

It was DaYZ's turn. He began multi-tasking the Staff and finally put enough force into it to knock his double over. DarkJester retaliated by slashsing his sword around at high speed and using the blunt side to smash DaYZ's head into a wall. DaYZ recovered and used his Staff to block more attacks and hit DarkJester multiple times. DaYZ's power was slowly draining, as he couldn't keep himself standing anymore, but DarkJester seemed like he hadn't taken any damage at all.

"Huff......huff......you're...you're..." He fainted of exhaustion and landed on the ground with a thud. DarkJester smirked. He raised his clawed hand and dug it deep into DaYZ's chest. He pulled out his Yellow Ideya, chuckling evilly. Suddenly, he was drawn back towards DaYZ's body, being as though sucked in. "NOOOOOOOOoooooooooooo!" He yelled as he disappeared. Instead, DaYZ's wounds were healed and he woke up. "Man, talk about a headache!" He massaged his temples before remembering what had happened.

He shot upward and began helping the others fight off their enemies.

Bannipper

Bannipper

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 230 posts
NiGHTS flew right into UV NiGHTS, and began to pummel him. "You've got some nerve hurting my friends like that!" he said in anger. "Clearly, you have a death wish, other me," said UV NiGHTS, "because I don't quite like it when people tick me off!!" UV threw his good counterpart away from him, but not enough for him to hit the wall nearest to him (What is with these walls lately?). Bannipper saw this as an advantage. He charged up another blast of light, and opened fire. It jettisoned UV, and made him crash into Wizeman, whoim was standing a little too close to the melee. "Grah!" he grunted in pain. "Master Wizeman!" cried UV, unaffected by the blow he sustained. "My blast wasn't strong enough," thought Bannipper, "but I know something that is so epic that it just might work*. NiGHTS! Dualize with one of the children! That is the one thing that UV NiGHTS isn't capable of doing! IF YOU WANT THIS STUPID FIGHT TO END, THEN THIS MUST HAPPEN!!!!!" "Um, okay," said NiGHTS, a bit nervous. He checked for any of the children, and he spotted Will. He quickly flew to Will, asked him to Dualize, and Will accepted the offer. Soon, NiGHTS was flying freely in the air with Will guiding him.

Meanwhile, Reala could watch everything happening. He wanted to kill NiGHTS...but......something in his gut was saying otherwise. Selph and Bannipper were brothers. He was around to overhear this. This made him wonder if he could forgive NiGHTS. Rather...could NiGHTS forgive HIM? "No no no no no," thought Reala to himself, "There is no way I am EVER going to side with these hooligans." Then Reala saw iNSOMNiAC's corpse on the floor. He could tell that something was extremely wrong, wrong enough to try and do something about it. Reala clenched his fists. "iNSOMNiAC was murdered just like that human in the vision," said Reala, "But only one person was capable of containing him: Master Wizeman. My master is a slave to Sciimer! Grrrrrrrrrrr...That's it! I'm joining NiGHTS!" Reala just realized what he said, and began to feel sick. He even began to gag at the very mention of his sibling's name. Reala took a deep, long breath, and said finally, "I'm never going to hear the end of this..." Reala quickly charged at UV NiGHTS, whom was about kill NiGHTS! "Leave my little brother alone!!" roared Reala, charging head-first into UV NiGHTS. "REALA?!?!" said a surpried NiGHTS and Will. "Oh well, it's still NiGHTS," thought Reala. He then said aloud, "Consider this my way of apologizing, NiGHTS!" and bopped UV in the head so hard that it actually hurt him for once. In fact, he began to bleed a bit. But Reala's hand was hurt in the process. Bannipper checked to see if his hand was alright, and NiGHTS continued his onslaught.

* PLEASE END THIS FIGHT, I BEG OF YOU DERAJ, YOU SEEM TO HAVE A KNACK FOR TAKING TOO LONG!!

** Apparently, Deraj isn't the only "Epic Member" here.

InTheNightlight

InTheNightlight

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
As DaYZ flew up, he saw that Reala had joined their side. "Whoa. Y'know, I didn't see that coming..." As Reala and UV fought, ULTRAViOLET swung a punch towards Reala's face. It made contact on his forehead, knocking his brains around. DaYZ sighed and began to juggle with some random stuff. (i.e., bowling balls, pencil sharpeners, etc.)

"What are you doing?" NiGHTS asked. DaYZ continued to juggle and shrugged. "Hey, in these hard times, SOMEBODY'S gotta provide the comic relief..." DaYZ pointed out. "True..." NiGHTS said.

NOTE: I know, NOT very epic, but like DaYZ said, SOMEBODY'S gotta provide comic relief!

Deraj

Deraj

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts
Frosty, who had been knocked out and tossed aside by UV quite a while ago, smirks as he stands up on two legs, his armor/transformation opening up.
"Biggest mistakes of your ever-shortening lifespan: One: Assuming I was dead! Two: Stepping inside a Griffon made of ice!" Frosty thrusts his hands out, and UV suddenly stops dead in his tracks, unable to make the suit move.
"What's going on here?!" UV growls, frustrated.
"I'd cut off your air, but I don't know what would happen to NiGHTS if I kill you." Frosty says. "There's usually some sort of ethereal psychic link or some other nonsense with this type of thing." Frosty suddenly smirks sadistically. "But that doesn't mean I can't seal you in Absolute Zero and dump you inside Selph's old chambers, now does it?"
"Fool! A Level-Two can't defeat a Level-One! Even if it's just sealing them away!"
"Oh, I think this can hold you. At least until we're done with Wizeman and Sciimer. Until then, a lone replicate should be able to keep you sufficiently under." Frosty takes out his replicate shard, charging it full of energy.
"ABSOLUTE ZERO: PERMAFROST SEAL!!"
Suddenly, a huge blast of ice energy envelops UV, the Replicate itself turning into energy as it swirls around UV, slowly solidifying around the immobilized Maren. Suddenly, UV breaks free of the Griffon, pieces of it flying everywhere as UV dives for Frosty's throat. Frosty gasps as UV jumps on him, and as the ice energy dives toward UV, pulling him back into the epicenter as it solidifies.
"You'll pay for this!!" UV threatens, smashing the ever-closer ice as it continues to solidify around him. He was soon frozen from the waist down, as the ice energy continues to weave around his arms and chest in an attempt to restrain him. Slowly, the ice makes it's way up to UV's throat, and the energy begins to leak into his body, freezing him from the inside out. In a last-ditch effort to escape, UV begins to overload his own body with the darkness the resided in him, hoping that it would begin to melt the ice. However, the Replicate that controlled the ice had already begun a countermeasure. It began to weave UV's own energy into the ice, stealing it from him. The more UV struggled, the more trapped he became. Finally, UV stops struggling, and the symbols '悪魔の氷' appear, embedded in the ice. Literally, it translated to 'Demonic Ice.'
Frosty sighs in relief, falling to his knees. "Almost thought he'd get me there."
"What did you do...?!" Dusty asks, astonished.
"The Replicate took UV's own energy, and changed the Permafrost Seal into the Demonic Ice Seal. By exerting all of that energy, UV was helping seal himself away, without even knowing it." Frosty says.
"How long will that hold him?" Dusty asks.
"A day, at minimum. A three days, tops. Long enough to keep him under until we take care of Sciimer and-"
"WIZEMAN!" Dusty shouts, shoving Frosty out of the way. One of Wizeman's many hands had begun to crash down on top of the group.
"You fools thought you could rest, but this battle is just beginning! I will take care of you myself!!"

Xero

Xero

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts
  • Location:My own mind... but d*mn it's expensive to hook the computer up in there!
Ghost had been temporarily knocked out by being thrown into DaYZ, but awoke just in time to see Frosty seal him inside Ghost's Griffon.
"Aww... I was havin' fun with that." joked Ghost. The humour was short lived as one of Wizeman's hands began descending on them. Ghost phased and allowed the hand to "flatten" him, as he jumped up through it and solidified before beginning to jump across between his hands, trying to think of an attack method.
"Hey, Frostybite!" he yelled down as he continued running.
"Any more toys I can use to do something up here?"

*This is nothing Ban... try a 3 page fight. And in the end the enemy ran away. :lol:

Deraj

Deraj

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts
"Ooh yes!" Frosty says, tossing Ghost another 'Beast' shard. "Time for some revenge on the 'Wize-man!'" Frosty kneels over, closing up his 'Wolf' Transformation. "Time for a change of armor." Quickly, the Wolf's head and body change, replaced with a more birdlike armor. "Phoenix. The only real choice for high-up battles!"
Suddenly two strange foxes burst into the throneroom. One looked like a younger, black-furred, childlike female with six tails, the other an older, white-furred male with nine.
Frosty stares. "That's Six?! That's the demonic homocidal maniac summon you've been warning us about?! She's just a kid!"
Slowly, Six turns to stare at Frosty. A chill runs right through his spine. It felt like she was staring through him, right into his soul. Her eyes were almost like glass, completely glazed over.
"Nevermind." Frosty says. "Creepy little kid, looks like she could snap any second." Frosty mutters.
"Don't underestimate her." Dusty says. "Six, your target is Wizeman himself. Nine, control any 'stray' fire, while providing support. We don't need our own allies dying."
"I thought Nine was stronger than Six." Frosty says.
"He is. But he's also the only one who can keep Six's 'accidental misfires' from hitting one of our own."
"'Accidental'?"
Dusty remains silent.
Frosty looks at Six. She was simply standing there, staring at Wizeman. "For a homocidal maniac, she doesn't do mu-" Suddenly, without warning, a large blast of black energy shoots from Six, toward Wizeman. Wizeman stops the blast with one of his hands, but fails to do so before one of his fingers was blasted clean off.
"WHAT THE H*LL?!" Frosty shouts, as the thunder-like rumble from air being sucked into the 'black energy' dies down.
"Impressive." Six says, almost in a whisper. "It looks like I'll actually have to put effort into this."
"What the h*ll was that?!" Frosty whispers fiercely at Dusty. Wizeman's severed finger drops to the ground with a loud thud.
"Hard to explain. Don't quite know myself." Dusty says. "Just don't get caught in it."
"Yeah, I'll try not to get sucked into the swirling vortex energy blast of death!" Frosty says.
"It takes her a few minutes between shots, so go now." Dusty says, watching as Wizeman regenerates his own finger.
"The plan is to make Wizeman waste energy regenerating himself, I'm guessing?" Frosty asks, watching Wizeman try to pound Six into dirt, but having his large hands just barely diverted by Nine.
"You guessed it. It won't do much in the way of actually killing him, if it comes to that, but it will take him down faster." Dusty says.
"'If it comes to that'?"
"Just go!"

InTheNightlight

InTheNightlight

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
DaYZ saw the energy blast and his eye began to twitch wildly. "......WHAT THE BLOODY H*LL!" He shouted. "Boy, wouldn't wanna mess with her..." NiGHTS said, also staring. As soon as they got over their shock, DaYZ and NiGHTS shoved on their own personas and flew up, trying to distract Wizeman.

Bannipper

Bannipper

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 230 posts
Through the diversion that was currently being made did Sciimer find a certain advantage. Everyone was fixated on Wizeman instead of him. And with the replica of himself being in his "Throne Room" in Twin Seeds, people would be duped further. "I shall now commense my espcape to the Borderline," grunted the evil jester, escaping. He then saw the Staff of Selph, which apparently was unprotected at the time. THIS WAS THE PERFECT OPPROTUNITY!!!!!!! Sciimer went for it, but thanks to Nine, he couldn't get to it. A Freddy Krueger finger to the heart would take care of him, though. With Nine dead, and no one else noticing, Sciimer made his leave. And everyone was fighting Wizeman the Wicked for nothing. But seeing that everyone thought that the staff was still there, no one ever thought that the staff was missing. "Oh, how I just love being an engine of chaos," chuckled Sciimer as he left the castle.

But unlike the staff going missing, however, Bannipper DID sense Nine dying. He quickly turned to where the murder occured, and shouted, "NINE!!!" He, Selph, and Ghost rushed over to see if he was alright. But Bannipper already knew he was gone. Especially from the lifeless eyes and blank mind in his head. "Sciimer did this!" he roared, "Brother, you and Reala search the room for his hidng spot. Everyone else focus on Wizeman. He can never be permitted to be victorious." "Since when were YOU in charge??" asked Reala. Bannipper grabbed Reala's shoulder, and began to clamp down on it. "Since Sciimer took Isabelle from me," he answered in anger. Reala felt that he had no choice but to do as he said. Something in his gut told him so. And besides, seeing that Wizeman wasn't himself anymore, he was his only option. "Fine," he grunted in a relunctant manner. The three searched the room. They were determined to find their foe.

InTheNightlight

InTheNightlight

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
DaYZ had overhead about Nine and had gone into a twitching fit. He was making odd noises and his face became red with anger.

"Hoo boy, he snapped." NiGHTS sighed as DaYZ once again turned into his dark form. However, something had changed. His eyes were plain, glassy white and his colors were practically black. He began throwing objects into the walls and pillars. "SCIIMER, YOU COWARD! WHERE THE H*LL ARE YOU! YOU'RE GOING TO PAY! I SWEAR THAT YOU'LL PAY!" He began breaking through walls and punching any 3rd level maren in his way. NiGHTS hurried over to restrain him. "NO! LEMME GO! I'LL KILL THAT D*MNED CLOWN! I REALLY WILL KILL HIM!" DaYZ shouted in an uncharacteristic voice. He broke free and began to break the cieling, looking for Sciimer's lair. "SCIIMER! REVEAL YOURSELF AND I'LL GO EASY ON YOU! I'LL ONLY BREAK EVERY BONE IN YOUR FR***ING BODY!

Suddenly, NiGHTS grabbed him by the shoulders and slapped some sense into him.

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
  • Interests:If I'm on a NiGHTS themed forum, than what do you think my interests are!? Aside from that: Video games, drawing, writing songs, acting like an idiot, listening to the same bloody songs over and over, My fanmaren, and dreams are about it. :D
"It's buisness time." Nyclone smirked. His eyes glowed yellow, to the point that they were just white. His jesters flared upward, his crystal pulsing as a fast beating heart. His arms spread, to the point to where his arms were covered by razors, and you could see the wires. He had a bright yellow aura around him. "What is it you want of me, Frostbite?" The new form said out of character.

Bannipper

Bannipper

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 230 posts
With UV NiGHTS out of the picture, Claris, Elliot, and Helen felt a little safer than normal (I would say Will, too, but he Dualized with NiGHTS). That fiend would've done quite a few things to them if he remained intact. And with Reala joining the group, things seemed a bit out of place to Claris. She was always used to seeing Reala as some sort of foe. But him being an ally seemed like something that would cause a paradox to her. Selph, whom was busy looking for Sciimer's "Hiding Place" began to talk to Claris. "I believe that you know where Sciimer's "hiding place" is," said Selph to Claris, "Do you think you can tell me where it is?" Claris was slightly hesitant, but her confidence was soon boosted. "You know what?" she said, "Instead of telling you, I can SHOW you where it is." "Fantastic!" cheered Selph, "Wait. What do you mean by "show me"?" Claris held out Selph's hand, and Dualized with him. "WHAT IS THIS?!?!?!?!" asked Selph, "What have you done, girl?! I order you to tell me what you did!!" "I just dualized with you!" answered Claris, "Trust me, it was wierd for NiGHTS, too." Selph remembered how Bannipper would touch the palm of his friend Isabelle, and the two of them would fly as one person. Could this be what Claris was talking about?

Anyway, she showed Selph where Sciimer's hiding place was, and explained what happened...and Sciimer's "scheme". "That manipulative schemer*," growled Selph, seeing Sciimer** in his "throne", watching the brawl between Wizeman and co., "He's mine."

*This is how you pronounce Sciimer's name. It's the same way you say schemer. Needless to say, Sciimer must think of some very well-thought-out "schemes".

**This Sciimer is a farce. The real deal escaped with the staff, remember?

Deraj

Deraj

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts
Dusty rushes over to Nine, checking over his wounds. "Stab to the heart. Simple enough to patch. And, if any of you know the old Hebrew/Jewish myth, I can't remember which, his spirit is still hanging around, and will be for three more days. More than enough time." Dusty quickly heals the wounds to Nine's body, and takes out his flute, playing a spell that was quite a bit longer than his spells normally were. "He'll be up and walking in a few minutes. Other people, it would be a few hours, but Nine is a quick healer." Dusty says.

Meanwhile, Frosty dives toward Wizeman's head, sending a blast of ice energy through the Phoenix's mouth to attempt to slow him down.
"Haa, brain freeze." Frosty says, rolling in midair to avoid one of Wizeman's hands. "Bad pun, I know. But it's a decent attack." Frosty says, using the 'ice breath' to attack the hand he had just dodged.

InTheNightlight

InTheNightlight

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
DaYZ racked his brains around for a second and looked at the destruction. "...What happened? I blacked out there for a second..."

NiGHTS started to explain but decided against it. "You don't wanna know..." DaYZ shrugged it off and flew towards Wizeman. "Alright Wizeman, prepare for--" He stopped as Wizeman turned towards him. "...Bloody h*ll, he's STILL huge." He said, his pupils dillating again.

Xero

Xero

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts
Ghost, who was now desperately trying to retain his balance atop Wizeman's shoulder suddenly got another idea. He grinned devilishly as he focused on the new shard which Frosty had handed to him, and ice began to encase him and take form. It wasn't long before the ice took another full animal form, but this time one of a large spider. The spider leapt towards Wizeman's face, then, leaped to the nearest hand and blinded one of his eyes, it's legs becoming like little needles as it landed and jammed it's spikes through his hand, therefor impairing his vision a little. Maybe if they did this to all his hands...
Ghost turned around, whilst leaving the spider in place and yelled down at the others.
"Anyone here Arachnophobic?"

*Edited*

Deraj

Deraj

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts
Frosty dives for one of Wizeman's hands, but stops short just in time to avoid getting blasted into oblivion by Six's Void Blast.
"Watch where you're aiming!" Frosty shouts.
"You watch where I aim next, pest." Six mutters, fixating on Frosty.
"Six, only attack Wizeman." Dusty says calmly, not even looking up from what he was doing.
Six gives Dusty a look, but does as she is told.
"How do you control someone like her?" Nine asks, groaning as Dusty tries to purge any poisons from his system.
"Patience... And I'm careful never to get on her bad side." Dusty says.
"How did you even get her on your summons list?!"
"She likes me." Dusty says. "Says I'm the first not to either run away, insult her, stare, or try to blast her to bits on sight."
Suddenly, Frosty comes crashing down next to them. "Interesting story. Hurry up!" Frosty says, rolling back over and beginning his attack again, trying to drill though the eyes on Wizeman's hands, which were apparently as hard as crystal.
"I'm going as fast as I can!" Dusty says, but Frosty was already back in the air.

Bannipper

Bannipper

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 230 posts
"HE'S GONE!!" said Selph, flying out of the throne room. "What?" asked Reala. "What do you mean Sciimer is gone??" Bannipper asked. "The one inside was a dummy,"
said Selph, explaining himself, "But that's not all. Come with me, and look at where we are." "I don't need to see, brother, " said Bannipper, "I believe that it is the human world that Sciimer was watching and taunting us all from." "Claris, can you tell us about Sciimer's agenda?" he asked her. Claris answered. "He wants to pull the human world into Nightmare so then he can merge it with Nightopia," explained Claris, "The only way he could pull this off is if he had your staff. it has the power to bend reality if it is used carefully, and Sciimer intends on abusing it to the fullest extent. He'll destroy everyone and everything in my world and yours. Only then would he build his empire, where he would destroy and create as he pleased. He intended on using the staff here, but when we left his hiding place, he must've moved somewhere else. And he intended on using me, Elliot, and everyone else to stall for time." Selph was horrified by that plan. He had to warn everyone. And he had to be quick about it, too.

Deraj

Deraj

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts
Frosty's ears perk up at the mention of the human world, and he listens in on the conversation. "Sciimer's in the Human World?! How is that possible?! He didn't even have the Staff until just now!!" Frosty shouts. "Unless... Unless there's another way to get to the human world?"

InTheNightlight

InTheNightlight

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
DaYZ chuckled oddly. "Um...yeah, actually, there is." Selph glanced at him. "And WHY are you telling us RIGHT NOW!?" He yelled. DaYZ cowered beneath his death glare. "B-because the results will be too risky! I've used the other entrance to the Waking World before! I was only able to get back after the gateway in the Twin Seeds tower opened. Plus, if you go through, you'll be turned into either a human or a ghost of your dream self! It's too risky!"

Bannipper

Bannipper

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 230 posts
"There is," replied Bannipper telepathically, scaring Frosty a bit (more like startled, but you know what I mean), "It's called the Borderline. Whenever someone has dreams while they are awake (you know, like an after effect of sorts), a rift in the dimensional flow appears. They are usually very small, but when someone has all or no Ideya at all, then the rift becomes bigger. It usually looks like a giant multi-colored surge of electrical force. There have even been cases where Marens actually escaped Nightopia, and entered the human world." Frosty began to think about this. He was a bit confused. Reala then explained things to Frostbite again.

Deraj

Deraj

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts
Frosty growls. "And you didn't think all of this information would be useful earlier, why?!" Frosty sends a blast of ice at another of Wizeman's hands, blurring his vision in that eye as well. "We've got to wrap this up! Do whatever you can to blind Wizeman, and we'll haul a** to Sciimer, ASAP! Dusty!"
"Yes?"
"Six tears holes in reality when she does her blast thing, right?" Frosty asks.
"Yeah, right into the Void between Dimensions. Some call it Hell. Why?"
"Could you knock up a spell that could change it so that instead of sending us to 'Hell', she could send us to the Human world instead?" Frosty asks.
"That's insane! I would need the right spell, a massive amount of energy, and there's no gurantee it would work!"
"You've got Selph down there! The Trillion-Year-Legend! He probably knows some sort of mojo that can set you on the right track! And Six and Nine are powerful enough to be used as a sort of 'living battery!'"
"It's not that simple, Frosty!" Dusty yells.
"I don't care, just make it happen!"

InTheNightlight

InTheNightlight

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
DaYZ was doing everything he could to blind Wizeman temporarily. By 'everything he could', most would say just poking Wizeman's palms with his Staff. The now angry Wizeman snatched him up in his collosal hand and threw him into a wall. "Ow..." DaYZ groaned.

Meanwhile, DaRKNES had just exited the void he was kicked into and looked around. "This...doesn't look like Wizeman's Palace." He was in a large computer room. The main computer was shut down and looked like it hadn't been used in ages. He walked up to the computer and pressed the button labled 'ON'. Nothing happened. He pressed it again. This time, the system sparked to life for a few seconds...and then shut down again. "Useless piece of junk..." He whispered although he knew that no one was around. Apparently, the computer must have had ears, as right then it flickered back to life.

"ENTERING PROJET: MASK OF DESTRUCTION." The computer said. DaRKNES raised an eyebrow and tapped the screen where it said enter, as there was no mouse to be found. It went to another screen, this one asking for a password. DaRKNES sighed. "Shoot...I was hoping that this might have some sort of connection between me and Selph. Oh well..." He walked away, not bothering to shut off the systems...

Bannipper

Bannipper

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 230 posts
Elliot noticed something disturbing about the current situation. If Sciimer was missing, then that would mean that Sciimer got what he came for. At least, that's what Elliot was thinking. It turns out he was right. Upon the recovery of Nine, Nine told Elliot (in his own little language of his), that Sciimer must've taken the Staff of Selph with him when he high-tailed it out of the throne room. "Oh no!!" he yelled, "The staff! It's gone!" Selph, Bannipper, and everyone else (including Wizeman, who was in control of his mind now that Sciimer had left, but not in control of his body) froze. The staff that they were looking for was now in the clutches of Sciimer, and there was virtually nothing that could be done about it. "I believe that I have a solution to this," said Wizeman, who was being surprisingly helpful. Everyone looked at Wizeman, the one person that they didn't expect to be of help. They were speechless, with the exception of Reala, whom was cheering and practically partying like it was no tommorow because of Wizeman's current status. "Stop dancing, you fool," ordered Wizeman, "Now, there is a computer that has the ability to teleport people to any location in Nightmare and Nightopia. It's how I am capable of sending my Nightmares to other places. It also has the ability to take away mind control from a certain being. The password for the teleportation sequence is "Waking". Now get going. I only have so much control over my mind as it is. Wait--AH! AAAAAAHH!!!!" Wizeman reverted back to his brainwashed status, only capable of being rid of his mind-controlled self for only a small amount of time. "You heard the man!" said Bannipper, "Let's find that computer!!"

nightdreamer

nightdreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts
  • Interests:Hobbies: Reading, Writing, Drawing, embrodery, bead crafts, crocheting and sewing.

Fave books: Redwall series by Brian Jaques, Agatha Christie mysteries, some precise mangas and Harry Potter.

Favorite video games: NiGHTS, Sonic the Hedgehog Games, Mario Brother Games and most mystery, puzzle and RP games.

I have a DeviantART account under the name ChaotixJewels. It has both Sonic and NiGHTS FanArt and FanFics.
Illusia had been seperated from the others in all of the rukus and had sensed the difference in her eldist sibling Reala and knew he changed sides (at least for the moment) and was fighting along with them. She had also senced the out come of NiGHTS and UV's fight thankful that NiGHTS had won over his/her darker side. But with all the havoc that was going on in the place she had gotten lost but knew that there was something terriblely wrong going on. She turned a corner and happens to find the computer that everyone is talking about...along with a fight of her own. Spider-like shadow creatures were blocking the way along with a spiderweb of shadows that acted like a barrier blocking access to the computer as if someone ordered them to prevent anyone from getting to the computer. As she began to fight against the shadow spiders that were trying to capture her and attatch her to the shadow web Illusia sends out a telepathic message to her siblings and all who had psychic or mind reading powers. "Reala, NiGHTS, anyone I need help...being attacked by shadow....spiders....in a room to with a computer. I'll hold out as long as I can but I don't know how long I can hold out against them. Does anyone hear me?"

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
  • Interests:If I'm on a NiGHTS themed forum, than what do you think my interests are!? Aside from that: Video games, drawing, writing songs, acting like an idiot, listening to the same bloody songs over and over, My fanmaren, and dreams are about it. :D
Mecha-Nyclone was consuming too much energy to hear her. "FROSTY! What can I do?"

Deraj

Deraj

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts
"Cover our a**es while we try to get to this computer room! Blast Wizeman's hands to smithereens! I don't care! Just do some damage!" Frosty shouts, taking out his second replicate, the one that he had left to detonate the "A-Z Bomb." It didn't have enough energy left to assume a humanoid form, but it could function as a tracker. "Something like that must be sending off some sort of tracable energy. Find it." Frosty says, tossing the replicate into the air. Suddenly, it takes off, leaving Wizeman's throne room, and almost breaking the sound barrier as it leaves a trail of light for the others to follow.
"Drop what you're doing, and follow that Replicate!" Frosty shouts, before turning around and pointing at Dusty and Selph. "Except you two. You two keep working on that portal spell. Six, Nine, and Nyclone, you stay here and make sure those two don't get smooshed by Wizeman."
Suddenly, Wizeman moves to smack Nyclone out of the sky, but Nine fires a beam of light at the ground underneath it, vastly increasing the gravity, and forcibly pulling the hand out of the air.
"... Nice." Frosty mutters, before leaving to follow the light.

InTheNightlight

InTheNightlight

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
DaRKNES turned back into the computer room and began attacking the shadows. He turned to Illusia and sighed. "Next time, try sneaking around dark areas with a group. You never know when--" He was interupted by one of the spider-shadows slamming him into a wall. "OOF!" He fell to the ground, barely conscious.

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
"Right!" He said. "Six. I have a little upgrade for you. Wizeman. I have an old vendetta against you. Six, fire your Hell ray at me."

Deraj

Deraj

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts
Six instantly fires her fatal blast at Nyclone, not even pausing to think about it.

Frosty leaps at one of the shadow-spiders, stabbing it with a 'charged' shard, which quickly erupts as Frosty goes past it, freezing the spider in place.

nightdreamer

nightdreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts
  • Interests:Hobbies: Reading, Writing, Drawing, embrodery, bead crafts, crocheting and sewing.

Fave books: Redwall series by Brian Jaques, Agatha Christie mysteries, some precise mangas and Harry Potter.

Favorite video games: NiGHTS, Sonic the Hedgehog Games, Mario Brother Games and most mystery, puzzle and RP games.

I have a DeviantART account under the name ChaotixJewels. It has both Sonic and NiGHTS FanArt and FanFics.
Illusia blasts another one of the shadows that almost hit DaRKNESS. "Thanks for the advice. I'll keep that in mind." Suddenly one of the shadow creatures wrapps aroung her ankles and pulls Illusia off of her feet and towards the black web even though she's struggling to get loose and blasting at the shadow with her powers. "These guys just don't know when to quit!"

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users