Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Worst Nightmare

• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

Darkrune

Darkrune

• Visitor
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
-Deleted-

Edited by Purgatory, 06 July 2007 - 10:41 AM.
Deleted by Request of Poster

Wizeman1213

Wizeman1213

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 179 posts
  • Interests:NiD, NiD, and more NiD
My worst nightmare? The thought of someone I love dying. That has always been my greatest fear. :D

XxGloMarenxX

XxGloMarenxX

• Visitor
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Interests:NiD (of course!)<br />Oceanology<br />Directing Movies<br />Reading<br />Art<br />The fact that's it's Summer!<br />SEGA<br />faeries<br />Tennis
My worst nightmare, probably happened in about 1rst or 2nd grade, and this was my first lucid dream, by the way.
I was in this huge shopping mall-like building, with no stores, and no ceiling. I was standing on this glass platform, looking out at the emptiness of the building, when I saw my dad on the other side of the building. I tried to run towards him, but The platform broke apart, and my dad started getting pulled into the ground by this creepy withering hand! as I tried to jump from piece of glass to piece of glass, I eventually slipped, and cut myself in about 10 different places across my face and fell into this huge black abyss.
I eventually woke up screaming 0-0

NiGHTS Hotel

NiGHTS Hotel

• Visitor
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Interests:playing games
My dream was wierd and a little scary
I was some kid and in a forest walking then, there also was this girl she was in a mall and there were The Ring pictures on the clothes and in the mall she picked up a mashette...(that big sword thing) and went into the forest(half the mall was a forest for some reason), back to the boy, he soon came out of the forest and into some city with a door floating in the distance, the girl was walking and chopping the leaes in her way when a boar came by her mumbling something and looking like it was about to attack so she got scared and dropped the big sword then the boar walked away mumbling something else, the boy was walking toward the door and in the door was a little girl saying "friend friend" the boy stood there for a while and left while leaving a lot of sand appeared so he was kicking it into some grass and while he was leaving the girl behind the door became super angry and turned the boy to sand, the girl in the forest went home....i woke up and told my friends at school then i woke up for real this time........wierd isnt it? thats my worst nightmare

Ashashi

Ashashi

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts
  • Interests:Internet, Computers, Anime, Video Games, Sonic, NiGHTS, Internet, Dreams, School, Drawing, Singing, DDR, 3D Video Game Modeling/Game Design
Well hm... I can't say my extreme worst nightmare, but I can tell you the one that had me freaked for a while XD. Basically it started off with me in a younger body of myself clutching one of my plushies. I looked around and it seemed like I was in some England place. It was gray and raining and everything around me was wet. Then suddenly, across the street was two people who I think I knew (in the dream anyway) and I rushed up to them. They didn't notice me. I tried to get their attention but they just ignored me and then i realized that I had to be dead i some way. I started crying and wished for another chance and I woke up right after that line.

That dream had me on edge because of how perfectly the dream ended with me wanting another chance and me waking up in reality. XD; and I unfortunately have a fear of death *cough* so I was really freaked out for a week or so afterwards. :lol:

Tangocat777

Tangocat777

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 940 posts
  • Interests:Pokemon and sonic team games.
Dang, you guys are really messed up. I don't even remember nightmares.

Jaki (Jake-ee)

Jaki (Jake-ee)

• Visitor
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
I have many nightmares, in fact, nightmares are the only dreams I can remember, I don't have them frequently but whatever.

EDIT: I just remembered some good dreams, in fact, dreams so good I get angry when I wake up because their not real, though I'm not entirely sure whether dreams are real or not...

One I only vaguely remember, but whenever I think about it, it gives me chills. Something to do with a large black monster, something that appears to be a village of sand and the end of the world.

I only remember certain parts of it, a quote from Kingdom Hearts fits it perfectly really "A scattered dream that's like a far off memory.".

NiGHTS Hotel

NiGHTS Hotel

• Visitor
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Interests:playing games
no wait sry that wasnt my worst my worst was when i was in a room that was a little dark and i was holding up a sword, there was a mirror and in m reflection i think a demon(or whatever that thing was VERY ugly) took over my reflection i was so scared when i woke up

sharky

sharky

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts
  • Interests:SEGA Games/Consoles.
I have alot of 'bad dreams' as in dreams where I wake up and I go 'WOW IM SO GLAD THAT WASNT REAL!'
*goes back to sleep* But I have them so often that I'm not really bothered by them as soon as I wake up.

One that was a bit freaky I remember from a month or two back because of how realistic and 'complete' it was

I was learning to drive and I met this strangely nice (very christian for some reason) girl driving teacher who was about the same age as me and it was a lovely. To pass my test I had to find my way home from my uncles place which to me seemed really easy but it turned out that somewhere we took a wrong direction the car was at the top of a hill and the engine cut off and for some reason the car couldnt be breaked so it had to slowly role down and I could sence everything started to feel very weird and the nice christian girl was starting to panic..

As we went down this steepish hill into some very run down looking town type area there was a dogs head tied to a lamp post, just the head but it was still alive watching us go past. I remember locking all the car doors at that point and saying 'Okay dont panic I'll find a way out of here' (but really i was very paniced at this point my self) and then there was a second lamp post with a very dead looking baby tied to it.. but it was very much dead it was all green and looked like it had been there a long time, the 3rd and final thing was a mans head tied to a lamp post he had a thick beard and like the dog was still alive dispite only being a head. He watched the car slowly role past.. By the time the car got to the bottom of the hill it was Night time and a dead end.. the car roled to a stop and the girl by now was histerical crying..

Then all these people started coming out of nowhere walking towards the car very slowly and they looked very zombie like but where holding candles, I desided this was the time to ditch the car but the girl wouldnt get out of the car so I picked her up and pulled her out and tried to run with her but she wasnt making it easy and started biting me and crap so I put her down and was like 'FINE!' and just left her.

I then appeard at the top of some stairs with a hole load of people running from these crazy zombie types so I went down these stairs which lead to a carpark exactly like the one at my old school, So I get there and everyones getting into cars and driving off.. But I'm thinking CRAP! I left my car back there and now I'm totally screwed! But then noticed 'nice christian girl' sitting on a sports car I go to her and notice she is VERY different.. shes hardly wearing anything.. (it was an eye full i tell you!) and she is acting VERY different and slutty.. Which bothers me becuase I very much hate that kind of girl, After that the dream trails off into some kind of fight over the car between her and the actual owner of the car and it all gets a bit strange and I wake up at that point.

Either way.. it was the most realistic feeling dream I had in years.. probably because of how detailed it was and it was pretty freaky.

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts
I've had my share of bad dreams, but the ones that force you awake stand out often times.. some I don't really even want to get into, but one time I was forced awake was like this- it's like a deep sunset, and there's a trailer park. And then this ventriloquist dummy pokes its head out from one of them. The way it happened like that.. like something they'd do in a corny horror movie.. but it forced me awake and I think I even made a muted (fortunately) scream. I don't have any fears about dummies or nothin', but I guess in the right setting it could certainly be spooky. Like in that Twilight Zone episode..

Ten

Ten

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 174 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, cosplay, linguistics, music, art, baking, cooking, sciences
Mm... The most recent nightmares (which have also been my worst, at this point) I've had involved either a death somehow tied to a car (driving through a pool and somehow swimming back to the other side and getting pulled under by someone) or just... an accident, in general. The one mentioned I had shortly before leaving to go out of state and... well, we were in an accident. SUV was totaled, but we were all safe. Needless to say, though, it put me off driving. Still can't drive without panicking. XD; The one after that... just sort of emphasized the fear. Driving and just suddenly veering off the road and rolling. I think that's mostly my memory leaking into my dreams, though.

But yeah. Car accidents. Never thought *those* would be my worst nightmares, y'know? I've never died in a dream before either, but... now I've done it, twice. Or at least gotten ridiculously close to it (I felt my lungs burning and filling with water, in the drowning one).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users