Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Greetings Ya'll

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

Griever

Griever

• Visitor
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
Hello everyone, my name is Griever. I've been watching the site for a while and finally decided to join the forums. I really enjoyed playing the first game on the saturn and can't wait for Journey of Dreams. I'm not good with introductions so I will cut this short.

Roam

Roam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 283 posts
  • Interests:Photography, Gaming, Music,
No good with introductions? Heh, I can relate. Anyway, welcome aboard!

Xenon

Xenon

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 256 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, Automotive, Anime, Video Games in general, Drawing, Driving, Bowling, Snowboarding, other such funstuffs ^.^
Welcome aboard indeed! I'm Xenon, and I'm lousy at intros too. But, if you need someone to talk to or have any questions feel free to PM me!

*looks at your display name* You wouldn't happen to be a fan of Final Fantasy at all... now would you?

Griever

Griever

• Visitor
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

*looks at your display name* You wouldn't happen to be a fan of Final Fantasy at all... now would you?

Yes I am. Actually I'm a bit surprised you recognized the name since it came from FF8, a game that seems not many people liked.

Hime Blue

Hime Blue

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 395 posts
  • Interests:Just...<br /><br />don't ask and it might be better for you. Might be better not to know...
Welcome to you! Hope you enjoy your stay here.

Xenon

Xenon

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 256 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, Automotive, Anime, Video Games in general, Drawing, Driving, Bowling, Snowboarding, other such funstuffs ^.^

it came from FF8, a game that seems not many people liked.

WELL THEY ARE FOOLS!!! That one was my fave!! Lionheart = best attack ever!!

The story was fantastic as well (Time compression and sorceresses and whatnot?? 0.o)

Back on topic (because I have to): Glad to find another person that enjoys both Final Fantasy and NiGHTS!!

Griever

Griever

• Visitor
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
FF8 was my favorite too!
Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users