Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

New NiGHTS: JoD videos at IGN

• Please log in to reply
81 replies to this topic

KittyWhiggles

KittyWhiggles

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 333 posts
These videos make me full of happy.
This fanbase is probably going to splode when this game is released. XD

Splode into many peices of squee.

DARiA

DARiA

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 146 posts
  • Interests:I love well-made fanart, drawings and well-written fanfics. I adore people who can be creative in a beautiful way (good artists, writers, singers etc). I like various anime shows, mostly shoujo and maho-shoujo. I also like reading books of fantasy-writers (Andre Norton, Phillip Pullman, Gart Nix etc). I like listening to rock or folk-rock music. I also love various pretty shiny things. I myself write and draw various fan things from time to time. And yes, I also love sleeping, dreaming and being lazy.
Sorry, but it just struck me, and sorry if that was already said: in the show number 3 (I think it was number 3), DiGi actually made another prediction about the game: he told there'd be a midget NiGHTS, and now we saw the Mirror Castle and NiGHTS splitting into five midgets!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users