Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Dreamcast 4 up in the morning

• Please log in to reply
75 replies to this topic

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
  • Interests:scribbling
Before i stagger of to bed at 4am @_@ (ive had another surreal day today)

I just want to say DiGi and i got show 4 done and i'll upload it in the morning.

It's uh... completely random, mental and stupid.

I love it.

Hope you're all ready for another helping of 'wtf'.

nitenite.

Kori

Kori

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 475 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, reading, writing, making AMVs, games, movies, romance, anime & manga (current fave: Naruto), 80s and 90s cartoons, and of course, anything to do with NiGHTS! X3
Firstly, HOLY MOLEY you people are dedicated. O_O Get some wonderful rest, say hi to the Pians!

And secondly, FANSQUEE!! XD Surreal podcasts win!

Hime Blue

Hime Blue

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 395 posts
  • Interests:Just...<br /><br />don't ask and it might be better for you. Might be better not to know...
(agrees with post above)

Yahoo! Another hour and a half of staying up when I'm not supposed to tomorrow! :D And another hour and a half less of sleep. ._.; Well, you can't win every time.

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts
Yay, look forward to hearing my awkward babblings :D

Man, there's gonna be a TON of stuff to discuss for DC 05..

EDIT- looks like you guys got it covered

TRAViS

TRAViS

THE GUY THAT BOUGHT THE BETA

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 662 posts
Sweet! Can't wait to check it out. Now go get some well-earned sleep...

I know what it's like staying up till four, five, six, or just not going to bed at all to get some last minute pressing things done @_@;

Xenon

Xenon

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 256 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, Automotive, Anime, Video Games in general, Drawing, Driving, Bowling, Snowboarding, other such funstuffs ^.^
GLEE!! 'Tis a wonderful night! We get awesome news and stuff and a DreamCast to listen to later!! X3

DREAMiNF

DREAMiNF

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts
  • Location:British Columbia, Otherwise known as Hell Recreated
  • Interests:NiGHTS, Final Fantasy, Guitar, and thats about it XD
*Cool aid man* AWWW YEAH!!!! (Sorry, I wanted to say that beacuse, I'M REALLY EXCITED!!!! 2 MONTHS IN THE MAKING!!)

ayamemaiden

ayamemaiden

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 458 posts
Eheeee, I'm kinda nervous! X3
*Has Minnesotan accent*

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, NiGHTS into Dreams, flailing around the forum and helping people, anime, manga, making my own comic, video games, Guild Wars, movies (especially horror) Lots of stuff. Old video game/movie/TV show trivia..
Yar, I wish I'd gotten you to cut my greeting out of mine ahead of time.. lol! I can't wait to hear it! >:3

Leonhart

Leonhart

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
  • Interests:Ice-cream. And pie.
I loved Show 3, can't wait to listen to it!

*gets dizzy and falls over from the anticipation*

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
:D Uploading as we speak. I use a program called freeforall or something to podcast the shows onto the wbsite but it expired months ago, i believe this is possibly what may have caused peoples dodgy downloads last time (that or the old server).

So for anyone who missed show 2 or 3:

Show 4 on the way~

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
IT IS DONE D:

Go to the podcast page!

(or)

Leonhart

Leonhart

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
SQUEEEEEE! ^o^

*dies*

animejosse

animejosse

Dreamworld Police

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,692 posts
Yay! *downloading it as we speak* This will be interesting...

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
Lets us know what you think XD

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, NiGHTS into Dreams, flailing around the forum and helping people, anime, manga, making my own comic, video games, Guild Wars, movies (especially horror) Lots of stuff. Old video game/movie/TV show trivia..
Ah ha ha ha that was great!! "O sh!t!!"

... I'm so embarrassed, still. lol :lol: Everyone else was great in their clips!

DiGi, bro, were you... on crack?

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts
You were just fine, Purg

Getting NiGHTS's VA in the DC would be fantastic

Good point about the theory of Reala-owl.. if Reala is the owl, what happens about the owl after you defeat him?

I'm hoping the mask becomes 'optional', hence why we've seen it in 2P.. like you can choose forms, or if both players want to use Reala, one uses mask Reala and one uses regular Reala.. is it too much to hope for a classic Reala unlockable? (Just as we hope for a classic NiGHTS skin)

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
*COUGH* ....skins, eh? *COUGH*

Sorry. I seem to have caught a cold. ............. o.o

Jof

Jof

Beard status: Distinctly Hobo.

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,388,607 posts
  • Interests:Making NiGHTS shine. In an oily way.
Brilliant show as usual you two, some really hilarious moments in there XD

You a bit mad at the start there : D

Feniiku

Feniiku

iMAGNi SPY!

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 314 posts
  • Interests:Writing<br />Drawing<br />Gaming<br />Reading
XD I just had to go on the oekaki when DiGi mentioned the Reala inviting NiGHTS out for ice cream bit. You're totally nuts mate, brilliant XD
Posted Image <- THAT IS YOUR FAULT :lol:

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
Hahaha. NiGHTS' expression says it all. Nice one, Fen. XD

Glad you're liking the show, people. Sorry about the madness, though. Our Special Guests were unable to appear so we decided to go nuts with this one in the end. ^^

Sairus

Sairus

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 448 posts
Haven't listened to the show yet, looking forward though! Sounds ike a larf! XD
Is currently downloading... and therin lies a complaint. 76MB? For a Podcast? Aint that a litle extreme? o_O

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
Our other shows were roughly the same size, theyre like an hour and a half long. If we had better compression I'd be a happy chappy.

Meggiemaccat

Meggiemaccat

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts
Is the hour and a half all of them in total or each one on average? *has yet to listen to any of them in their entirety* ><;

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
XD each one.

Meggiemaccat

Meggiemaccat

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts
Darn it. ><; Well, I guess I know how to blow off one day I don't have classes. XDDDD *knows they're not really long enough to take an entire day to listen to, but she'll probably need a break in between from laughing so hard*

YamiLover13

YamiLover13

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts
  • Interests:Video games, NiGHTS, Sonic The Hedgehog, computer, drawing, reading, Egypt, more video games...
Why does my voice sound like its gargling a bit? I don't remember that being in the original clip I sent? Or was it....I don't know. Who cares. Anyway, nice to finally see it up. I was surprised that it had to happen. Today of all days. Its been pretty busy. Oh well.

Anyway...thanks for getting my hopes up with secret info you can't reveal. Sometimes I wish not to even be given heads up like that because it just makes me anxious. Oh well.

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
Yeah, ok. Well, that ended up being out of our control, Yami. We waited and it came down to nothing so what could we do? Out of our hands, totally. All we can do is apologize.

As for the sound quality. It's like that all the way through for some reason and it bugs me more than you can imagine. I dunno why it does that sometimes. One of our previous shows did it too. >.<

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
Maybe it's because of the speed of my PC when its exporting to Mp3? Like it fluctuates or something?

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts

Oh shnap..

*winkwinknudgenudgesaynomoresaynomore*

ye?

Quick thought about Reala's mask; perhaps not for mind control, but rather just power; he didn't have the power to defeat NiGHTS before, so..

like a drug..

Persona masks = Nightmaren steroids

:(

YamiLover13

YamiLover13

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts
  • Interests:Video games, NiGHTS, Sonic The Hedgehog, computer, drawing, reading, Egypt, more video games...

Yeah, ok. Well, that ended up being out of our control, Yami. We waited and it came down to nothing so what could we do? Out of our hands, totally. All we can do is apologize.

As for the sound quality. It's like that all the way through for some reason and it bugs me more than you can imagine. I dunno why it does that sometimes. One of our previous shows did it too. >.<

I don't actually mind. I just find it a bit ironic and funny is all.

That does seem strange. I don't mind it sometimes though. That, and I don't notice it when you guys talk. I only really notice it when it was me since I had to relisten and do the dang thing so many times over. Sorry it bothers you so much.

Leonhart

Leonhart

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts

OMFGNW x 1 MILLION

But anywaaaaaaaayz, i loved the Dream Cast, i had to pause it for 5 minuets after i heard the first bit with William just to catch my breath, WAY too funny xD

Mitsuu

Mitsuu

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 317 posts
*is braindead atm*

you people who were playing "trigun whistle" in the background, I WANT THAT MUSIC I CAN'T FIND IT ANYWHERE!! arghhemuff. i actually have it but the song cuts off less than half way through.

Xenon

Xenon

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 256 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, Automotive, Anime, Video Games in general, Drawing, Driving, Bowling, Snowboarding, other such funstuffs ^.^

*is braindead atm*

you people who were playing "trigun whistle" in the background, I WANT THAT MUSIC I CAN'T FIND IT ANYWHERE!! arghhemuff. i actually have it but the song cuts off less than half way through.

Any chance I can get you to tell me a timestamp? I may have that song hanging around... And I will definitely send it to you if I do.

animejosse

animejosse

Dreamworld Police

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,692 posts
You are crazy~, and that's why I listen to you. The very beginning almost killed me XD

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
Tell me about it. I'm the one who has to listen to all the out takes. Originaly the intro had Will screaming all the way through the dreamcast song.

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
....well, there goes the next intro idea.

DARiA

DARiA

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 146 posts
  • Interests:I love well-made fanart, drawings and well-written fanfics. I adore people who can be creative in a beautiful way (good artists, writers, singers etc). I like various anime shows, mostly shoujo and maho-shoujo. I also like reading books of fantasy-writers (Andre Norton, Phillip Pullman, Gart Nix etc). I like listening to rock or folk-rock music. I also love various pretty shiny things. I myself write and draw various fan things from time to time. And yes, I also love sleeping, dreaming and being lazy.
I love you guys *o* It's awesome.
For the next intro, what if you invite Helen? I wonder if 'that silly little girlfriend' of Will's has anything to say :)

Somewhere around the minute 73, I squeed with an utter glee. Seriously, I want to see that ^o^

Praying for the show fifth to come up with no big problems for you

salem norongachi

salem norongachi

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts
  • Interests:Drinking and being drunk XD<br />I used to enjoy the odd doodle, though these days all i can muster is a shoddy Oekaki pic :( <br />I love to write and RP, i think thats my main passion these days :)<br />I am a major game freak and it wasn't until wayyyy after NiGHTS was released that i actually played it though when i got my Saturn off a mate i had Christmas NiGHTS and played it often but i had no idea it was such a popular game 0_0<br />It was Kiara/Avenrir/Nightmaren or whatever handle you know her by that introduced me to the actual NiGHTS into Dreams game and my god was i addicted, i ain't a hardcore fan like most of the folks here but i love that purple dude and i think thats enough XD
LMAO! Fookin love it! Slap me eh? You kinky bar steward you :) and what do you mean i had my chance! Every dog has his day! Technically i don't remember half of that day so going by the rule of drunkards it never happened hence i get a free go XD

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
Lol. Yeah, cheers Salem. I sounded Indian when i was trying to be Scotish. You owe me a drink, mate. XD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users