Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Ki's non-NiGHTS stuff

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Avenrir

Avenrir

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 135 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, monsters & beasties, insects & spiders ( but not moths. KEEP THEM AWAY! ), art, comics, cartoons, dinosaurs, mythical creatures, fonts, dreams & nightmares, swords, retro videogames, the Discworld, and last but not least: Cadbury's chocolate. O.O
Zomg non-NiGHTS stuff from me D:
Just like in the NiGHTS thread, I'll put new stuff at the top of this post, whenever I update.

NEW STUFF:
Posted Image

I've been up all night feeling ill, so I doodled this up to pass the time and to take my mind off the war waging between my innards.

That and I've wanted to try my hand at doodling Imagni since he showed his face up at imagni.com. ^^
Probably a bunch of details wrong D: I'm putting it down to the aforementioned illness.

-----
OLDER STUFF:

Posted Image
I dreamt that we had colonized Mars, and lived in an underground maze of stairways and doors. Though if we wore oxygen masks we could go out onto the surface to admire the natural landscape. This is what I saw whilst on such a trip outside. The large, floating mountain had a name in the dream, though I forgot what it was when I awoke.

Posted Image
This is laze incarnate. I literally threw it together in about an hour and even cheated on the ground ( go go grass brush ). It's based off a dream I had recently about seagulls ( not pictured XD ), Japanese buildings and saturated lazer rainbows. Yes.
( See http://avenrir.nightsintodreams.com/wpmu/2...lazer-rainbows/ for the dream in question )

Posted Image
Thoroughly, I am addicted to PSU. Above is a quick doodle of my main character in his natural habitat. Bloody ice monsters... XD

Inhumane pose completely intentional. Being frozen in PSU can look... horrifically painful at times ( see this old screenshot for example XD )

Posted Image
This is ancient, from sometime last year, I think. Possibly a little earlier. D: It was a quick throw together in Photoshop( look at those filter effects! ), based on a lucid dream I'd had, where I was looking out of a massive window in this white house, and seeing... well, what's in the above image. XD

It was meant to be a rough guide for a proper drawing, but I never got around to actually doing it.

Posted Image
This one is a lot more recent, maybe only a couple weeks old. I had this dream ( non-lucid ) about walking alongside this wall, and then seeing this big crack in it. I randomly had this super-expensive-looking camera and tried to take a picture. But people kept walking through the gap every time I lifted it to take a shot. It was annoying XD
Yes, the lensflare thing was in the dream. *dreams of lensflares, the shame*

Posted Image
This one actually has a DATE on it, omg. O.O
Another lucid dream, I was walking along this park path, when someone pointed me to the sky, saying something about the number of moons that were supposed to be up there. First there was just a crescent moon, then the full one appeared, then another crescent, facing the other way, followed by all these simplistic sparkle-shapes.

... then we argued about eastern cuisine and over-using the word 'magic'. XD

I have no idea what the orange thing is, seriously. It was just... THERE.

Posted Image
Wooo, Fan art. An MS Paint doodle of Miyamoto Usagi. I think a couple of you have seen this before... XD
The shading on the sword's handle is... non-existent and bad, I know. D:

Edited by Avenrir, 19 November 2008 - 11:58 AM.

Wrenreele

Wrenreele

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts
  • Interests:Stars. Chickens.
Has nobody replied to this?? :)

Your art work is FREAKING AMAZING.

Avenrir

Avenrir

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 135 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, monsters & beasties, insects & spiders ( but not moths. KEEP THEM AWAY! ), art, comics, cartoons, dinosaurs, mythical creatures, fonts, dreams & nightmares, swords, retro videogames, the Discworld, and last but not least: Cadbury's chocolate. O.O
Just a post to say two new drawings at the top ^^

And wow, several months late replying here, but thanks! XD
Though I think I'm getting a wee bit lazy in my art these days...

ayamemaiden

ayamemaiden

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 458 posts
Heehee, Imagni is painting the boarder.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users