Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

NiGHTS into Dreams for PS2

• Please log in to reply
429 replies to this topic

*~ChAoSkY~*

*~ChAoSkY~*

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts
  • Interests:-~~Videogames: <br />Klonoa, Sonic, Rayman, Zelda, Mario, Pokémon, NiGHTS.~~ <br />~~Anime and manga: <br />Inuyasha, Case closed, One piece~~<br />~Drawing~ <br />~Cooking~ <br />~Swimming~ <br />~Crafts~
I dont know what to think about this....It would be nice if they would release it worldwide,
but PS2 seems to be a wereid choice, though... @_@.

Doctor Zhao

Doctor Zhao

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
It's all good to me. I doubt they'll change the gameplay physics, and I already have a PS2 so it's going to be cheaper than buying a new Saturn and the game on eBay.

Tangocat777

Tangocat777

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 940 posts
  • Interests:Pokemon and sonic team games.
There'd better be a freakin' Wii port in some way or form.
It would be in Sega's best interest considering This

YamiLover13

YamiLover13

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts
  • Interests:Video games, NiGHTS, Sonic The Hedgehog, computer, drawing, reading, Egypt, more video games...
Um...ok what?! Why Japan only, and why the PS2? I guess I should be happy since I have a PS2 and will most likly never ever get a PS3, but still.....

Also, how do we go from this game being a bit to hard to VC to 'Hey we are releasing a remake of the game on the PS2 in three months or so.' T_T

Louis

Louis

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 340 posts

Bad things i can think of.... why not PS3? Why release on an old console? I mean i know the PS3 plays old games (which is great)

New PS3 models have the backwards compatibility removed. Also, the userbase isn't too huge, even in Japan.

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
  • Interests:scribbling
Crap really? Damn, i thought it was one of the PS2/3's selling points.

YamiLover13

YamiLover13

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts
  • Interests:Video games, NiGHTS, Sonic The Hedgehog, computer, drawing, reading, Egypt, more video games...

New PS3 models have the backwards compatibility removed. Also, the userbase isn't too huge, even in Japan.

Yeah...I guess your right. They have yet to stop making PS2 games for this reason. I was even tempted into buying an XBox 360 since I didn't want the PS3, but I decided against it since I hate most of the games for the system. Even the new Sonic Riders game is coming out on the PS2. Which is really odd to me.........

BTW, do I need anything to play Japanese games on the PS2? I assume that I do, but I wouldn't know. I have never bothered to buy a Japanese game for it yet.

Machenstein

Machenstein

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 322 posts
That's Sony for ya. :)

Back on topic, we should do another SEGA Project 2007, but for this instead. We shall demand a localization. If SEGA has any ounce of logic, they should consider a Wii version as well.

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts

That's Sony for ya. :)

Back on topic, we should do another SEGA Project 2007, but for this instead. We shall demand a localization. If SEGA has any ounce of logic, they should consider a Wii version as well.

Being honest, to do another project just for this is a bit of a waste of time and money. With the date they're giving, no project is going to swing this in any other direction. At least not yet, anyway. Besides, like others here, i want more proof of this. None of our sources had mentioned this to us so this remake must have been recently planned or planned with less of Sonic Team/Sega members involved.

I'm still waiting for a reply from our contact to see if i can learn anything more about this. The news is somewhat sudden, i have to admit.

Guest_DreamWeaver_*

Guest_DreamWeaver_*
  • Guests
They better port this to the Wii. I'm not buyin no crappy Playstation no matter what games are on it. I have the original on my Saturn, but having both this and the sequel on my Wii would mean I could pack the old console up and put it into storage lol.

Machenstein

Machenstein

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 322 posts
I understand. To start another project would be premature. I too will wait for the official announcement. If this remake is true, I can only hope SEGA understands the demand for it from other countries. Plus, with Journey of Dreams coming to the Wii, there is no excuse to not port it. Of all the PS2 to Wii ports, this is the only one that makes sense.

iNSOMNiAC

iNSOMNiAC

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 660 posts
I think my heart just stopped.

WIN.

I have a PS2.

But why would them make it Japan-only? If Sega's smart[.5% chance that they are, but have hope!], they'll release it in EU and US too. Since, like DiGi said, most of the fanbase is US/EU-based. If it /is/ JP-only, I'll have to import it. ^.^ Gilly looks great! I want moar infos! D:

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts
As conflicted as I can't help being about this, I'll still be really disheartened if this is a Japan-only thing. That'd be a stupid move. If you're gonna do this, Sega, you're gonna do this the way it's gotta be done.

As an original Saturn and a PS2 owner, I'm just not sure what to do here.

YamiLover13

YamiLover13

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts
Actually...where does it say it will be Japan only? It gives a Japanese release date, but it doesn't say that it will only be coming to Japan. I guess we are just assuming since it doesn't mention America? I think I will wait for the Admins to get message back from their sources before I continue to talk about this anymore....

Wow, there is a lot of Playstation haters out there. O.O

---Edit---
In fact, lets not tun this into a platform war thread please. Ok?

Various Things

Various Things

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
It's great news and I don't really see much of a downside to it, to be honest. It should bring the franchise to a wider audience (and the PS2 audience is about as wide as you can get) - people who heard about the original via the announcement of Journey of Dreams, but don't want to go so far as to buy for a Saturn just for that one game. As long as the core original gameplay is there, I don't see much of a downside.

As for the decision to go to the PS2, I've never minded the hardware of the DualShock analogue sticks; I've rarely noticed the infamous "dead zones" as long as the game has calibrated their sensitivity appropriately (the TimeSplitters series has done well at this). And it might be sacrilege to say this here, but I think they're better than the analogue Saturn pad. :)

Oh, people can always ask for more: "If they've made some effort to enhance the original with new graphics and incorporate the Christmas NiGHTS presents (in some form), why not go all the way and put it on the 360/PS3 and make even more enhancements?" But I don't think it's fair to comment on that until we hear more news about what's been changed, and see some higher-resolution screenshots of the altered graphics. Although having said that, NiGHTS with Achievements, online leaderboards, and the latest graphics would be quite pleasant. ;)

Also, a good thing about this from Sega's point of view is that the game has been doing pretty healthy business on eBay and in second-hand game shops over the years, but Sega won't have seen a penny of that. I have bought two copies of the game over the years (the second to get the analogue pad), as well as Burning Rangers and a lot of other Saturn and Dreamcast titles. And yet because those were mostly purchased second-hand, I've always felt slightly guilty about the fact that even though I appreciate those games, my support for them has never registered as increased sales, any more than if I'd just pirated them. So in this way, if it's ever released in the UK, if I buy a new copy it'll be the first time Sega will actually get something out of my appreciation of the NiGHTS franchise. OK, +1 sale isn't much, but it would make me feel better. :D

DARiA

DARiA

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 146 posts
  • Interests:I love well-made fanart, drawings and well-written fanfics. I adore people who can be creative in a beautiful way (good artists, writers, singers etc). I like various anime shows, mostly shoujo and maho-shoujo. I also like reading books of fantasy-writers (Andre Norton, Phillip Pullman, Gart Nix etc). I like listening to rock or folk-rock music. I also love various pretty shiny things. I myself write and draw various fan things from time to time. And yes, I also love sleeping, dreaming and being lazy.
It wasn't said when did SEGA decided to rewamp the original, was it? Because I can't help thinking about our NiGHTS petition...
First, I want to tell that I'm not quite get all that stuff about PS2 being bad. It's not that I own it, and the only twenty minutes I've played some game on it was last year, but still... nah, talk about being a bloody noob.
I'd really like to see the rewamp. I don't think that graphics could ruin the concept of the game, really.
And, I really hope that SEGA has some sanity and still can listen to the fanbase, so that you US and EU fans could get it.

I still have quite a mixed feelings about it - it's good, on some point, but on the other hand it may turn out to be horrid. Let's just hope it'd be allright

Jof

Jof

Beard status: Distinctly Hobo.

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,388,607 posts
  • Interests:Making NiGHTS shine. In an oily way.
Something I've been thinking after eading this news, is if this is a Japan-only small-budget small priced game, for a dying console, and with no prior announcements or information from any of our inside sources... it can't have been in development very long then, can it.

Which leads me to this thought. The engine. Writing an engine for a game like this, which would have had to have been built from ground up, would take some time and money, and I don't see reason for that.

So I wonder... is this using a modified JoD engine ? It'd be easy enough to replace the stages and characters if the base was already there, thus the relatively minimal development time..

But then.. why not just make it for the Wii : (.

Even the PSP, which PS2 games are easy enough to port to, would have been a better choice.

I just fail to see reasoning.

Maresuke

Maresuke

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 402 posts
I can understand why a PS2 release but why now? Didn't Izuka just say in an interview it's hard to port that game because of how it uses the Saturn? I don't' get it. Why say that then turn around and port it to PS2 with slight changes?

I'd be happier if I was sure this was true but I'm just not ready to believe yet. Besides, if it's going on PS2 why not THEN port it to VC? I'm not understanding this at all.... it really is making little since to what Sega has been saying unless someone got a hold of the rights like it was rumored years ago and just fixed it up for the PS2 but then how is Sega making JODs? It's very confusing indeed.

Nobody seems to know wtf Sega is doing anymore, even Sega themselves apparently.

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, NiGHTS into Dreams, flailing around the forum and helping people, anime, manga, making my own comic, video games, Guild Wars, movies (especially horror) Lots of stuff. Old video game/movie/TV show trivia..
I'd forgotten about what he said about porting.... Hmm..

NNR07

NNR07

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,379 posts
  • Interests:Lots of stuff. Too much stuff.

I can understand why a PS2 release but why now?

The only reason I can think of is because I'd probably get better sales with JoD coming out as well >>. Or back-story -ish. I won't be surprised if this is only for JP though >>.

Kori

Kori

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 475 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, reading, writing, making AMVs, games, movies, romance, anime &amp; manga (current fave: Naruto), 80s and 90s cartoons, and of course, anything to do with NiGHTS! X3
Seeing that IGN reported it, I'm sure this is no joke. And I think Jof's right, they re-designed the whole game from the ground up - the JOD engine makes sense - but I think it's so that it actually CAN be ported. XD (Ah Saturn, the memories shall never fade!)

That said, I find it a bit.. confusing. What on earth is it about this news? I remember back when I was whining for a sequel, and even said I'd take a beautified remake. Now that it's happening, I don't know what to think! Is it the system of choice? The timing with JOD's release? The chance that it's Japan-only? I can't pinpoint it, but I keep thinking I should, logically, be happier than I am... O_o;;

It's not that I'm not excited! My PS2 sits proudly next to my Saturn, and I'm gonna get it come hell or high water, but it's just that "je ne sais quois"... anyone else know what I'm babbling about? LOL

Machenstein

Machenstein

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 322 posts
This seems to be more of a remake than a direct port. The game cannot be ported because, again, Saturn emulation is so complex and NiGHTS was coded around the Saturn's hardware. The only way this remake could happen is if SEGA remade the code from scratch.

I don't know if this rings true for Sonic R which was made for the Saturn and ported to the PC with extra features. Maybe Sonic R was coded with porting in mind?

Maresuke

Maresuke

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 402 posts

This seems to be more of a remake than a direct port. The game cannot be ported because, again, Saturn emulation is so complex and NiGHTS was coded around the Saturn's hardware. The only way this remake could happen is if SEGA remade the code from scratch.

I don't know if this rings true for Sonic R which was made for the Saturn and ported to the PC with extra features. Maybe Sonic R was coded with porting in mind?

I don't' think Sonic R was designed like NiGHTS. They pushed the Saturn to it's limits almost with NiGHTS... unlike Sonic R... so Sonic R probably wasn't coded the same way, thus being easier.

Machenstein

Machenstein

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 322 posts
That's what I thought. Sonic R was not designed completely around the Saturn's hardware. That must have been why it was easier to port. Such was also the case with Rayman, Pandemonium and Silhouette Mirage.

Xenon

Xenon

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 256 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, Automotive, Anime, Video Games in general, Drawing, Driving, Bowling, Snowboarding, other such funstuffs ^.^
hmm... On one hand I'm pleased that there's a remake on PS2 because it will give those that were not fortunate enough to own a Saturn the chance to play the original NiD.

However on the other hand I'm a bit skeptical of how well the game is going to play on a system like the PS2. Mostly I guess I'm just worried that it won't play as well on a system like the PS2... won't have that "authentic" feel to it...

Either way this is certainly good news, but I'm still a bit iffy.

JaxTH

JaxTH

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 843 posts
  • Interests:Video Games
    Anime
    Video Game music (I am a video game music junkie)
    Anime music
    Music with a good beat
    Reading Manga
    Food
    Churros (They are so great they get their own category)
    Ramen (It gets its own category too)
    Friendly people
    YouTube
    Watching Time Attacks/Speed Runs
Let the whoring of NiGHTS begin!

Damn you SEGA! This is like a slap in the face to me for some reason.

NNR07

NNR07

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,379 posts
  • Interests:Lots of stuff. Too much stuff.

Let the whoring of NiGHTS begin!

Damn you SEGA! This is like a slap in the face to me for some reason.

I have to agree with you a little. I'm thinking right now they aren't totally using NiGHTS as a Cash Cow deal, because it's just a remake of a very hard-to-find game (or moderate hard-to-find), but it won't be much longer 'till I see NiGHTS sports games and NiGHTS Spin-Offs and everything. I think the remake isn't entirely using NiGHTS as a way to bring in more profits... but it might not be long >>...

Machenstein

Machenstein

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 322 posts
How dare SEGA try to raise awareness of their franchise so they can actually make a profit. HOW DARE THEY! :angry: Grr...

Jof

Jof

Beard status: Distinctly Hobo.

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,388,607 posts
  • Interests:Making NiGHTS shine. In an oily way.
Just noticed the new NiGHTS into PS2 page update on the .com.

Just as a btw, theres a better photo of the magazine at SEGAnerds, without the blur or flash.

Posted Image

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts
I still can't quite wrap my head around this.. NiGHTS coming to PS2..

VERTiGO

VERTiGO

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts
  • Interests:well, NiGHTS, of course, but besides that, we got the video games, the techno music, the card magic, and anything that can ammuse the easily ammused. such as the evil golf ball snow globe.
Whaa??? *asplodes*

YES! You have NO CLUE how much of a dream come true this is for me!! Since Christmas NiGHTS, I"ve ALWAYS wanted the original! Somni lets me play it, but to own it myself... My gawd! Hopes are high, this better happen! X3

JaxTH

JaxTH

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 843 posts
    Anime
    Anime music
    Music with a good beat
    Reading Manga
    Food
    Friendly people
    YouTube
This is all too freaking sudden.

Tangocat777

Tangocat777

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 940 posts
  • Interests:Pokemon and sonic team games.
Do I spy NiGHTS in his Christmas costume in that bottom-left corner?

Innotech

Innotech

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 514 posts
  • Interests:videogames, cars, girls, anime, drawing, origami, weather, classic rock music, trance, japanese and asian cultures, catgirls &gt;^^&lt;<br />
Im just as conflicted as you guys are, bleieve me. My roomate has a Ps2 (my piece of sh!t one died which is one reason I hate sony) but its a US console and wouldnt run an import. But regardless, why the hell is it on Ps2 in the first place? So many htings here just dont add up >_>

Im just glad you guys have this site and enough power in the NiGHTS community to have your voices heard at Sega, and maybe find out what the f*** they were smoking.

YamiLover13

YamiLover13

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts

Im just as conflicted as you guys are, bleieve me. My roomate has a Ps2 (my piece of sh!t one died which is one reason I hate sony) but its a US console and wouldnt run an import. But regardless, why the hell is it on Ps2 in the first place? So many htings here just dont add up >_>

That doesn't mean you couldn't have gotten something to make it run import games. What the soemthing is I do not know. Does Action Replay for the PS2 work the same way as the one for the Saturn did? (It was the only way for me to get Christmas NiGHTS...) Sigh...all I have is Codebreaker for my PS2 and I doubt it has that function.

As to Why they are using the PS2...well its because a LOT of people own a PS2. There are probably other reasons but I just don't know what it is yet. I guess they thought that since there was a game for the Wii already coming out, that they wanted a game for another system to have NiGHTS. Why make that other game a remake...I do not know. I just don't know....I better just take a nap now.

Meggiemaccat

Meggiemaccat

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts
Maybe they've been working on it on-and-off; you heard that there've been NiGHTS projects in the past that just somehow never got off the ground, so maybe they just picked up on this one (but this is assuming they were already working on it). ..... They also could've been working on it secretly as a nice surprise to the fanbase, at the same time as JoD.

I agree with others, though; if they're releasing this remake in response to JoD, why not reformat it so it plays on the Wii, even if it was originally intended for the PS2?

Jackle: For the same reasons everyone else thinks it makes sense; "everyone and their dog has a PS2", so the remake of the original is to prevent long-time fans who can't afford a Wii from feeling left out.

O_______O' .....

Jackle: What? I'm not as clever-but-stupid as you think I am.

I don't think you're stupid; I just don't think you think things through that much.

Jackle: Ah, so I'm smart-but-impulsive?

Exactly. ^^' *stops the monologue here before ANOTHER monster-post is created*

JaxTH

JaxTH

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 843 posts
    Anime
    Anime music
    Music with a good beat
    Reading Manga
    Food
    Friendly people
    YouTube

That doesn't mean you couldn't have gotten something to make it run import games. What the soemthing is I do not know. Does Action Replay for the PS2 work the same way as the one for the Saturn did? (It was the only way for me to get Christmas NiGHTS...) Sigh...all I have is Codebreaker for my PS2 and I doubt it has that function.

As to Why they are using the PS2...well its because a LOT of people own a PS2. There are probably other reasons but I just don't know what it is yet. I guess they thought that since there was a game for the Wii already coming out, that they wanted a game for another system to have NiGHTS. Why make that other game a remake...I do not know. I just don't know....I better just take a nap now.

Action Replay MAX for the PS2 my friend.

Drannore

Drannore

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 149 posts
I really think that this is good news in some ways but not in most ways. I think that if there is no Wii version, then I may just pick up a used PS2 in order to play it. I love Sony, in most areas, but I avoid them like the plague when games and computers are concerned (VAIO and Playstation). Do you really think that many PS2 owners will be buying new games for their system come 2008? Certainly, it is somewhat likely, but did that many hardcore Sega fans bought PS2 after it slaughtered Dreamcast? Certainly, there has to be some bitterness still left over.

Sega also has a very bad record in making PS2 and 3 games. Sonic Heroes, Shadow, Sonic 06, Virtua Fighter 5... all of these were in some way inferior to the versions they were able to deliver on other consoles. I am really on the fence about this. Sega has shown such attachment to Nintendo when producing their best games since DC's fall (except that their two best post-DC games were on Xbox... go figure*), so it seems so bizarre to release it for what is arguably the worst system they could have put it on.

The only hopeful side of this is that it must be really easy to port PS2 games to Wii and so there is a very good chance that a Wii version will materialize. Also, if this game is being announced now, and it's going to be released when? February? Unless Sega just pulled a Steve Jobs on us, I have my doubts about the game's quality. And they say that Saturn is so hard to emulate and port games for, which it is since it had six processors in it (2 CPUs and 4 others, right?) and NiGHTS really pushed the system, and yet they pull a remake of the original off in what, maybe six months? That seems to be a bit contradictory.

If it is so hard that they cannot put it onto the VC, it seems that emulation is out of the question. Clearly, though, this is not emulation. But porting and enhancing games off of Saturn is really difficult, too, since it rendered quadrilaterals and was so complex that barely anyone could get great graphics out of it except Sega itself. If they wanted to really get more people to notice their new game, don't drop a PS2 port on us, Sega. Boost the sales of your sequel on Wii and create a collector's pack with the original in there totally unchanged! It would save us all money and time and would drive sales for one of your least-appreciated but most amazing games ever.

I hope they come to their senses. Releasing a port from a failed (and it did) console that barely anyone except former Saturn owners even know about onto a last-gen console that will be jettisoned by Sony sometime in the next year does not seem to be the best option.

* I am referring to my two personal favourites: Panzer Dragoon Orta and Jet Set Radio Future

Innotech

Innotech

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 514 posts
  • Interests:videogames, cars, girls, anime, drawing, origami, weather, classic rock music, trance, japanese and asian cultures, catgirls &gt;^^&lt;<br />

Maybe they've been working on it on-and-off; you heard that there've been NiGHTS projects in the past that just somehow never got off the ground, so maybe they just picked up on this one (but this is assuming they were already working on it). ..... They also could've been working on it secretly as a nice surprise to the fanbase, at the same time as JoD.

I agree with others, though; if they're releasing this remake in response to JoD, why not reformat it so it plays on the Wii, even if it was originally intended for the PS2?

Jackle: For the same reasons everyone else thinks it makes sense; "everyone and their dog has a PS2", so the remake of the original is to prevent long-time fans who can't afford a Wii from feeling left out.

O_______O' .....

Jackle: What? I'm not as clever-but-stupid as you think I am.

I don't think you're stupid; I just don't think you think things through that much.

Jackle: Ah, so I'm smart-but-impulsive?

Exactly. ^^' *stops the monologue here before ANOTHER monster-post is created*

It does make sense to put it on Ps2 for that reason, but whats preventing a simultaneous Wii releasE? Wii has a fast growing userbase, the SEQUEL, a ton of Sega fans who have or want one, a large public awareness, and a lot of current Sega support. I really dont see a downside to releasing both games on Wii, regardless of A Ps2 version or not. The onl.y thing I can think of is Sega waiting to see if JOD sells. but then again why not release the original first to guage reactions?

Meggiemaccat

Meggiemaccat

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts
Only thing I can think of is that releasing it on the Wii is likely the next thing on their list NiGHTS-wise. ^^' I don't know how much time they'd need to re-code it for the Wii, but I suppose they may not have had that time with all the stuff they've been working on already.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users