Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Life Meter 2

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

MissyZero

MissyZero

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts
  • Interests:Art, comics, games...etc etc etc.
While messing around on the internet on certain artists web pages, I stumbled upon this: http://community.liv...mics/27937.html

I looked around to see if it was mention or posted on here, so I could see the NiD comic inside, but either you all talked about it before and I skimmed over that topic, or else I found something new. :unsure:

So, I decided to post this up here, just in case it hasn't been come across before (most likely it HAS), and if this is a repeat of some old find, I am sorry to waste your time!

iLLViLLAiN

iLLViLLAiN

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,992 posts
  • Interests:Mainly video games although I'm also interested in art, poetry, and the occasional political story. Oh wait I forgot anime XD
I don't recall hearing about this or seeing this anywhere on the forums. Is this book available to download or buy? I'd love to have it. This is an amazing find. Bless you fellow gamer, bless your heart.

MissyZero

MissyZero

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts
Buy, it seems. You can get it here http://www.lifemeter....com/store.html
..Or at some anime conventions, or so I heard....

Dang, I really want this. Or at least read some of it.

iLLViLLAiN

iLLViLLAiN

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,992 posts
  • Interests:Mainly video games although I'm also interested in art, poetry, and the occasional political story. Oh wait I forgot anime XD
I can't believe I don't have $15 :unsure: I feel so ashamed.

Kori

Kori

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 475 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, reading, writing, making AMVs, games, movies, romance, anime & manga (current fave: Naruto), 80s and 90s cartoons, and of course, anything to do with NiGHTS! X3
Poetry in motion! I never knew about this! :unsure: What an awesome find, thank you so much MissyZero! *hugs* :3 So many art styles in one place... definite eye candy, especially some of the Katamari art they have up!

I just wish they had some of the NiGHTS artwork to sample... LOL

Guest_submas13_*

Guest_submas13_*
  • Guests
I've known about it for a while, I just assumed everyone already knew about it.

animejosse

animejosse

Dreamworld Police

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,692 posts
Oh yeah, I remember seeing this one! I think it's been mentioned here, but if so it probably got forgotten since it wasn't available in their online store. Thank you for the find!

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
Never heard of this before but thankfully they accept PayPal and us people in the UK are loving your American Dollars, right now. :P
So, i'll probably be getting that at some point. Thanks for showing us this. I would have totally missed this thing.

KittyWhiggles

KittyWhiggles

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 333 posts
Posted Image

*cant breathe...* Okay, this really got my attention XD

Thankyou for the link, im going to be laughing all day.

^_^ Go Dreamer

^_^ Go Dreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts
  • Interests:I am a big fan of NiGHTS, Reala, And Jackle! I love to play video games, mostly (SEGA & Nintendo). Love Anime. I Love talking about NiGHTS!!! Also I like surfing the internet! ^_^
Wow!! I never knew about this!! EEK!! I must have it!! OwO *Runs off to buy comic* Wait.......*checks Paypal* I only got 2 dollars and 39 cents?!?!?!?!?! NUUUUUUUUUUU!!!! >_<

MissyZero

MissyZero

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts
My paypal is pretty slim too...Blah. Perhaps if someone gets it...they can scan the NiGHTS part for the site?
I debated about not posting because I thought 'Eh, they probably already heard of it...' But I posted anyways. Good thing too! :P

Kori

Kori

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 475 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, reading, writing, making AMVs, games, movies, romance, anime &amp; manga (current fave: Naruto), 80s and 90s cartoons, and of course, anything to do with NiGHTS! X3
Just got it yesterday! I didn't actually see it 'til late, as I was out and about. ^^; After work I can scan it in, if anyone's interested. It's nothing huge, really, but anything NiGHTS is good enough for me!

I soooo wanna blab about it, but work's calling and I loathe it with every fiber of my being...... X_x

EDIT: Scanned and here! My inner-authoress wants me to scream the obligatory SPOILERS AHEAD, but only for the sake of the comic itself, not the games. :3 The rest of the comics are great, my family's had a good laugh over them! Well worth the fundage, I definitely recommend this for gamers young and old! (Even though the first book was a bit smaller than I expected, LOL) But being a NiGHTS board, I'll post NiGHTS stuff. :P

< / rambling >

Page 1
Page 2
Page 3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users