Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Toribash

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

Guest_submas13_*

Guest_submas13_*
  • Guests
Well, I've been addicted for weeks to Toribash.

Its basically a physics-based fighting game, where you control the motions of your 'Tori's' joints, in an attempt to score more points then your opponent. It allows for both AI and individual fighting, the ability to save and play replays, and has over a hundred mods to mess around with. It has two modes, Single Player and Multiplayer, and the ability to customize your avatar. ^_^

Check it out here. Be prepared for ultimate gore and pwnage. Just go to downloads, then make your own account:

http://www.toribash.com/

If you get on multiplayer, just look for me, I'm Submas13! B)

NNR07

NNR07

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,379 posts
  • Interests:Lots of stuff. Too much stuff.
Ooh... I'm glad I'm not the only one that plays Toribash 8D!

I play Toribash too X3. Now and then. I have a few good flukes of replays I saved X333.

Guest_submas13_*

Guest_submas13_*
  • Guests

Ooh... I'm glad I'm not the only one that plays Toribash 8D!

I play Toribash too X3. Now and then. I have a few good flukes of replays I saved X333.

Yeah, I got a couple of funky replays too. Wouldn't mind seeing a few of yours.

NNR07

NNR07

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,379 posts
  • Interests:Lots of stuff. Too much stuff.

Yeah, I got a couple of funky replays too. Wouldn't mind seeing a few of yours.

Ooh 8D!

I'll send you a few... pick out some good ones XD; .

Sairus

Sairus

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 448 posts
heh, downloaded it there last night... fairly confusing at first, but it's damn entertaining! XD Trying to get the guy to fight Capoeira style is great craic! XD
Well... except for that first attempt when I snapped my own foot off with the first move...

Guest_submas13_*

Guest_submas13_*
  • Guests
We should start a NiGHTS clan for Toribash. Anyone interested? We could make our characters all purple, and do lots of aerial moves and stuff. :blink:

TRAViS

TRAViS

THE GUY THAT BOUGHT THE BETA

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 662 posts
My god this is a difficult game to play. But I can't get enough of it! Watching some of the replays just leaves me staring in awe at the possibilities!

Damn shame my laptop's too old school to run it right :blink:

Guest_submas13_*

Guest_submas13_*
  • Guests
Here's the Toribash Trailer, so that all you people who don't know what it is can get a little taste of the awesomeness. :P

iLLViLLAiN

iLLViLLAiN

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,992 posts
  • Interests:Mainly video games although I'm also interested in art, poetry, and the occasional political story. Oh wait I forgot anime XD
This game is so hardcore and very very VERY brutal lol

We should start a NiGHTS clan for Toribash. Anyone interested? We could make our characters all purple, and do lots of aerial moves and stuff. :(

That sounds like an awesome idea. I'm all up for it if anyone else is interested.

Guest_Ekairi_*

Guest_Ekairi_*
  • Guests
Ah I had this game on a demo CD from some computer magazine.
It was too hard for my meager mind to handle. X_X

iLLViLLAiN

iLLViLLAiN

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,992 posts
  • Interests:Mainly video games although I'm also interested in art, poetry, and the occasional political story. Oh wait I forgot anime XD

Ah I had this game on a demo CD from some computer magazine.
It was too hard for my meager mind to handle. X_X

It is difficult but if you just click around like crazy insane things happen.

kidninja

kidninja

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts
  • Interests:video games, imports, marksmenship, samurai, ninjas, monkeys,technical misc stuff, NiGHTS, sonic, megaman, diffrent anime, and Gintama.
Downloaded it a minute ago Ill come back tommorow to tell how I feel
but it looks great :)

kidninja

kidninja

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts
  • Interests:video games, imports, marksmenship, samurai, ninjas, monkeys,technical misc stuff, NiGHTS, sonic, megaman, diffrent anime, and Gintama.
This is a nice game I give it 4.5 out of five only because it takes some learnin

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users