Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Echo's art

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Echodreamer

Echodreamer

• Visitor
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Though I lurk I occasionally crawl out of whatever hole I am hiding in to post things and say hello.

Just a scetch done in photoshop while sitting at home while the wind valiantly tries to knock the power out.
Posted Image

UV.. gods it's been a long time since I have drawn him.

Kori

Kori

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 475 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, reading, writing, making AMVs, games, movies, romance, anime & manga (current fave: Naruto), 80s and 90s cartoons, and of course, anything to do with NiGHTS! X3
Oooohh, he's beautiful! XD Looks like the wind's blowing him about too! Very lovely, the shading is spot on and just.. cool! ^_^

Echodreamer

Echodreamer

• Visitor
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
And more. As a warning all of these are really really old and some members saw them on the old boards or on my deviant.
scarecrow Maren
An old fan 'maren I should work on at some point or another.
Pick a Card, I dare you.
Jackle, I always liked to draw him.. hated fighting the bugger but loved to draw him.

KITTY!
an old image of clawz
<3 Heart
And of course, everyone's favorite badass, Reala.

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, music, yeah
PRETTY! :P

Xenon

Xenon

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 256 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, Automotive, Anime, Video Games in general, Drawing, Driving, Bowling, Snowboarding, other such funstuffs ^.^
I like these very much! I especially like your rendition of Clawz and Reala. U.V. NiGHTS looks fantastic as well! ^.^

The styling of your art is very pretty. Did you paint those?

Echodreamer

Echodreamer

• Visitor
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

The styling of your art is very pretty. Did you paint those?

Actually the vast majority of my stuff is done with Prisma markers, coloured pencils and ink. I cannot paint to save my life.

Xenon

Xenon

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 256 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, Automotive, Anime, Video Games in general, Drawing, Driving, Bowling, Snowboarding, other such funstuffs ^.^

Actually the vast majority of my stuff is done with Prisma markers, coloured pencils and ink. I cannot paint to save my life.

Ohhh... That makes sense. I don't know why, but the styling just made it look like they were painted to me.

Either way they are still fantastic! ^.^

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users