Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Sunday - Sun - NiGHTS

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, music, yeah
Bandwagon, Hah! Planning thread for my chapter of the "Nightmaren Days of the week" Story. I got NiGHTS (Yay!) so listen up to my ideas.

SERIOUS
NiGHTS' Rebellion: The whole rebellion thing. I just wanted to show thought between NiGHTS and dreamers. Basically showing why NiGHTS rebelled, how, and so on. No Gijinka in this story.

LOL
A day with NiGHTS: Showing what NiGHTS goes through each day. Showing interaction with 'pians, maren, and maybe even dreamers. Regular...or Gijinka? Dunno yet.

DISCUSS!

Kaibib Angel

Kaibib Angel

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 158 posts
  • Interests:Male x male relationships, NiGHTS, Reala, Reala x NiGHTS, drawing, manga, doujinshi, fanfics, fanart, cosplay, designing and making costumes, singing, listening to music of different types, using imagination, walking, dreaming, male pregnancy, peforming music on piano, recorder, clarinet, and vocals.
Ideas for Kit!

-SERIOUS-
Maybe slap in Animejosse's idea about... what if NiGHTS didn't rebel?
(omg I actually remembered something. o.o) AJ gets the credit for that one.

Clairis and Elliot...? Oo

-GAG-
Aiiee... I have one myself. What if NiGHTS was a minion instead? Oo; yeah, I'm lame.
What if NiGHTS was... a dreamer instead of a maren? Whaaat? It's SO be a humor story!
What if NiGHTS was... someone's mother? (or father)

Sairus

Sairus

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 448 posts
Y'know how when people dream, we end up in Nightopia? How about when Nightmares and Nightopians dream they end up in the real world? XD Could be some interesting encounters that way methinks! XD

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
I was thinkng as a gag story, NiGHTS spent the day with a dreamer in the real world. Like, only the dreamer could see and talk to NiGHTS, but NiGHTS could interact with other people.

You know Kai...Thats a really good idea! *Scribbles down*

Niraven

Niraven

Ninja News Reporter

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 143 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, Zelda, Sonic, Resident Evil, artwork, photography, cats, dragons, random stuff, games of course
I noticed the whole Sun and Moon thing with NiGHTS and Reala. Shouldn't they be switched? I mean Reala has the sun emblems in JOD and all, so shouldn't he be sun instead?

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
Sun Emblems? Well, I thought NiGHTS would fit with the Sun, with the whole Good/Evil, Sun/Moon, NiGHTS/Reala thing...

Niraven

Niraven

Ninja News Reporter

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 143 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, Zelda, Sonic, Resident Evil, artwork, photography, cats, dragons, random stuff, games of course

Sun Emblems? Well, I thought NiGHTS would fit with the Sun, with the whole Good/Evil, Sun/Moon, NiGHTS/Reala thing...

On the contrary, I think the whole good/evil thing goes better with light/dark, but that's a bit overused. I tend to think of the sun as burning and the moon as calm, sort of a beacon in darkness.

Don't let me mess things up though, those are just my thoughts.

Sairus

Sairus

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 448 posts
I'm more in favour of NiGHTS having the moon actually... The Sun generates its own light, whereas we can only see the moon because it's reflecting borrowed light.
Sort of like how NiGHTS needs the kids to escape the Ideya palaces/cages, whereas Reala can do whatever he wants.

But whatever, there's no harm in having it as the Sun, tis your story after all! XD

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
I just dont see Reala with the sun. He isnt that....cheery. He is more gloomy, like the moon.

Madfish

Madfish

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts
  • Interests:RPG's, Fanfiction, Sleeping, cartoons and comic

I just dont see Reala with the sun. He isnt that....cheery. He is more gloomy, like the moon.

Maybe like a desert, scorched and arid.... barren except for a few days in a year?

Why see the moon as gloomy?

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
Ok Dudez, I DIDNT CHOOSE the DAY, grr. It was Kaibib Angel's idea! I swear!

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
  • Interests:Things that are interesting

Why see the moon as gloomy?

*musical voice* I have an ideeaaa!
Use Jupiter.
Spoiler

*notices last post date*
To quote Pepsi: WAKE UP PEOPLE!!!

Sairus

Sairus

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 448 posts
Jumping back up to the ideas listed above...

I was thinkng as a gag story, NiGHTS spent the day with a dreamer in the real world. Like, only the dreamer could see and talk to NiGHTS, but NiGHTS could interact with other people.

heh, could be some very entertaining encounters resulting from that methinks~ XD

Maybe slap in Animejosse's idea about... what if NiGHTS didn't rebel?

Again, this could be a pretty interesting look at the universe. Since NiGHTS is the only one to defend the kids dreams, who would step up to take his place? Reala? Owl? XD Or would anyone dare?

animejosse

animejosse

Dreamworld Police

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,692 posts

Again, this could be a pretty interesting look at the universe. Since NiGHTS is the only one to defend the kids dreams, who would step up to take his place? Reala? Owl? XD Or would anyone dare?

Or would the dreamers had to defend themselves?

*snort* The mighty hero of justice, Super-Owl!

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
Hmm...I has an idea. What if NiGHTS becomes "King" of Nightopia? (This would be a gag story, my imagination shut down....>_< )

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
Hello? *Echoes* I need ideas guys...I have an idea though. What if NiGHTS didnt rebel, and became the ruler of Nightmare? Hmmmm...

Sairus

Sairus

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 448 posts
That's a sweet idea~ Twin kings of Nightmare and Nightopia: Reala and NiGHTS.
However, remember that these are only going to be short little comics, somewhere in the region of 5 to 15 pages, so you have to think about how much story you'll be able to fit in there.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users