Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

9th of November

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
  • Interests:scribbling
Just updated the website a little before we leave on Sunday. Go check it out. I have loads more to do when i come home.

NNR07

NNR07

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,379 posts
  • Interests:Lots of stuff. Too much stuff.
Hmm... a section dedicated to UV. Nice |D.

Interesting... it answered a few questions of mine that I secretly had... Thankies TRiP X3. I always love to read up on UV.

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, NiGHTS into Dreams, flailing around the forum and helping people, anime, manga, making my own comic, video games, Guild Wars, movies (especially horror) Lots of stuff. Old video game/movie/TV show trivia..
Hopefully this will help anyone out who had questions who either didn't get around to asking or were reading that small thread floating around here somewhere.

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
I'm generaly terrible with answering questions so yeah i hope this solves that.

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, NiGHTS into Dreams, flailing around the forum and helping people, anime, manga, making my own comic, video games, Guild Wars, movies (especially horror) Lots of stuff. Old video game/movie/TV show trivia..
TRiPPY, WHY ARE THE DINOSAURS EXTINCT?! :0

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
Because she farted :)

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
Stfu asses.

TRAViS

TRAViS

THE GUY THAT BOUGHT THE BETA

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 662 posts
TRiPPY why u do that to the dinosaurs? :)

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
LMAO!! Thats the running gag now!! TRiPPY WHY U DO THAT

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
:)

Because.

Xenon

Xenon

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 256 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, Automotive, Anime, Video Games in general, Drawing, Driving, Bowling, Snowboarding, other such funstuffs ^.^
First thing: that gag made me lawl.

Second thing: Thank you much for the update! That U.V. NiGHTS page answered a lotta questions that I didn't get around to asking.

NeoKairi

NeoKairi

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 132 posts
I remembered being a tad bit confused about U.V. when I was introduced to the fandom back on DA... I actually used to think that the gens and all were a part of the game. X___X

But... you won't laugh at me if I used to think that U.V. meant "Unofficial Version", would you? XD

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
....that's actually really clever, lol. XD

NNR07

NNR07

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,379 posts
  • Interests:Lots of stuff. Too much stuff.

But... you won't laugh at me if I used to think that U.V. meant "Unofficial Version", would you? XD

Woah. Never would've thought of that... that does make sense XD; .

XD; I get lots of cases like that though << >>.

Anyway, uhh... hmm... so is there going to be minor changes now between WtAHM UV and iMAGNi.com UV?

TehLazyOne

TehLazyOne

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 135 posts
  • Interests:um... not quite sure... collecting nostalgia, NiGHTS, making sculptures... Cartoons.... um... Voice acting... painting models...
    and i'll work up on the rest later....
Woah!... i wasn't expecting you to highlight/point out my Jackle Sculpture on the front page, telling people to see it.

thank you so much... (sniffles)

and thanks for the U.V. section... it did help in a few teeny areas i still didn't know...

(secretly lols at dinosaur gag)

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
That Jackle model is bloody amazing, my friend. Seriously bloody amazing. I've never seen anything quite like it. It's totally clever how you made it look like he's invisible. Great stuff.
I have to commission you one day to make a Valentine model. XD

KittyWhiggles

KittyWhiggles

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 333 posts
Whats this iMAGNi.com thing. I go there, and it comes up with the logo and sum charcters and thats it. Then I click it and my computer tries to set up so I can send an email. :{ Thats not right, is it?

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
Ah, yeah that is right. iMAGNi.com is the main info website for TRiPPY's own comic. It'll also be the main website for any business related stuff we do in the future that is seperate from the NiGHTS website.

The characters that keep appearing on the front of the website are all new and appear ...er...when TRiPPY draws 'em.
At the moment, it's only that page and the link to the email address as we've been too busy to start work on the actual site yet. You can thank JoD and house hunting taking up most of our time right now, lol. XD;;

But yes, for all things iMAGNi, that will be the website to go to. <_<

KittyWhiggles

KittyWhiggles

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 333 posts
Ohhh. i thought my computer was having a matter. Thanyou.

*~ChAoSkY~*

*~ChAoSkY~*

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts
  • Interests:-~~Videogames: <br />Klonoa, Sonic, Rayman, Zelda, Mario, Pokémon, NiGHTS.~~ <br />~~Anime and manga: <br />Inuyasha, Case closed, One piece~~<br />~Drawing~ <br />~Cooking~ <br />~Swimming~ <br />~Crafts~
TRiPPY why did y....*gets shot*

x3

Thanks for the update, it´s really neat, i also wanted to know the U.V thing. :]

Kori

Kori

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 475 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, reading, writing, making AMVs, games, movies, romance, anime &amp; manga (current fave: Naruto), 80s and 90s cartoons, and of course, anything to do with NiGHTS! X3
Gotta check out the UV page, I've been curious for AGES, but too shy to ask! XD And thanks for posting that WTF! In my life, NiGHTS is EVERYWHERE I GO. O_O (And has a crush on Lum, it seems!)

Guest_DreamWeaver_*

Guest_DreamWeaver_*
  • Guests

Because she farted :angry:

OMG girls fart?! And kill dinosaurs with said farts?!

TehLazyOne

TehLazyOne

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 135 posts
  • Interests:um... not quite sure... collecting nostalgia, NiGHTS, making sculptures... Cartoons.... um... Voice acting... painting models...
    and i'll work up on the rest later....

That Jackle model is bloody amazing, my friend. Seriously bloody amazing. I've never seen anything quite like it. It's totally clever how you made it look like he's invisible. Great stuff. I have to commission you one day to make a Valentine model. XD

thank you guys so much...

(staples mouth shut...)

(indistinct, garbled words are spoken...)

(pulls staples out...)

ouch,
but seriously... it REALLY means alot.... i know i keep saying that, but i mean it. (teary hugs)

Quicksilver

Quicksilver

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts
  • Interests:Cold weapons (steel and whatnot), music, and dreams ^^

OMG girls fart?! And kill dinosaurs with said farts?!

That's explains why if you ever experience it, you are never heard from again 0_0

Anyways, thanks for the U.V. page, it really cleared up a lot of things considering that I'm relatively new to the fanbase. You have my appreciation and gratitude.

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
Okay okay yeah come off the fart thing. XD Stay on topic.

Thanks for the UV lesson, as even I knew jack sh!t about him! :lol:

Guest_DreamWeaver_*

Guest_DreamWeaver_*
  • Guests
Ok ok sorry. *pfrrrt*... >_> that so wasn't me... ^_^

Yeah thanks for the U.V. page, it's nice to see the info on him all in one place.

Golden~Hedgy

Golden~Hedgy

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • Interests:Sonic The Hedgehog, NiGHTS, fanfiction, drawing, Avatar: The Last Airbender.... and more
Finally a U.V. page.... I mean I see U.V. NiGHTS everywhere but never knew exactly who was he/she/it? I thought I was like missing something from the NiD game... 0.o

Thanks for putting that xD *goes to sit in my emo corner for feeling like a n00b*

Meggiemaccat

Meggiemaccat

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts
Hey, at least you didn't definitively think U.V. was strictly a girl and not pre-revolt NiGHTS. XDDD

spinningcannon

spinningcannon

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 181 posts
  • Interests:Other worlds, art, music, literature, symbolism, psychology, philosophy, the human condition
I've known a fair amount of U.V.'s info since I joined the community, but it was still wonderfully enlightening to read the whole shebang TRiPPY-style. -_- Very nicely done!
Your old art still blows me away. Plus it's lovely to look back and see how this all started. Really makes you appreciate everything we've accomplished!

And TehLazyOne? I'll probably be the hundredth one to say this today, but awesome job on that Jackle. XD Honestly! I can only imagine how much hard work and dedication went into that fantastic thing... but it shows.
You deserve every iota of praise you receive for that, hon! <3

Xay

Xay

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 215 posts
  • Location:Scenic Chavland, United Kindom. Just passed the Burned Cars...
  • Interests:Composing/Writing/Getting Inspired by/Listening AND Criticising music, drawing, reading, comics, cartoon, playing video ga... You get the idea.
My Music is STILL Not up yet!? BLASPHAMY!!! XD Just joking around.

Glad you decided to stick the U.V. Page up. I must admit i was fairly confused myself...

And if i am completely honest, that old art of your's reminds me a LOT of one of the perticuler Artist's on the Sonic the Comic Team's style... Can't quite remember the name, (to due their being so bloody many) but im sure that the Old comic of your's bares a resemblence in style...

And now 'tis but MY turn to be amazed...

TehLazyOne...

That jackle sculpture? PURE. GENIUS. I almost thought it was official Merch when i first saw it O_O;

KiloTango

KiloTango

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 242 posts
So when's the imagni.com going up? I'm all curious to see how it's been changed.

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
When it's ready, of course. :lol:

KiloTango

KiloTango

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 242 posts
Is that a soon 'when it's ready', or is it a back-burner thing? Things like the UV page have pointed readers towards it and that splash page made me curious, but it stopped being updated. I was just wondering how it was coming along.

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
Well, as you can see, we have been quite busy with everything lately, on and offline. As much as Lynne would love to work on it all day everyday, we have other stuff to do that requires a lot of our time. So, i can't possibly give you any kind of time frame as to when it will be open. My guess is not for a long while yet because for what Lynne wants to do and looking at how much she needs to get done before the site opens fully, it won't be happening any time soon.

So, in a nut shell, it's not a case of it being on the back-burner but more of a 'when we're able to, we will'.

MidgitLD

MidgitLD

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 249 posts
Good thing it's still being worked on. Though, I would suggest leaving out anything that points to the site for now until it's ready or else there may be more people demanding an opening date... which will probably only lay more stress down on top of everything else that's going on. The last thing we need is the extreme pressure from all angles that we had from the last board about imagni stuff.

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
Lol. The last board was a joke, my dear. XD Learn from mistakes and all that. We won't be heading in that direction again, nuh-uh.
So, in short. The website will be ready whenever we're able to work on it and finish it. Until then, enjoy the random character popping up every so often.

Nickbot

Nickbot

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts
  • Interests:Tattoos, NiGHTS, and Wizeman
As I say, good things come to those who wait. So lets just enjoy what comes our way. Til then I"m sure we can find more things to talk about to make the time pass.

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
X) Heh, trust me i want to open it because i've been working offline on it (on paper stuff) i have the actual website structure itself all built and shiny. Now I'm just working on getting every bit of that damn character artwork done. This is proving hard because although i got a new mouse my PC is slowly (actualy fast-ly) dying a painful death. Photoshop often vanishes and just closes itself down. But I'm not going to be put off by that. The way i see it, if i get all the groundwork done offline and publishing stuff to actualy put on the website to advertise it and so on, adding it to the website later will be easier if i get a new PC. I've madcrazy enthusiastic about this new stuff but i have equal madcrazy vibes for this website. So juggling at busy news times is hard. Still fun though :3

MidgitLD

MidgitLD

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 249 posts
I'm not talking about the board itself, Digi, I was talking about how one little tidbit would send EVERYONE into a frenzy about when things would be completed and done. This board is most certainly not like the last one, so I just wanted to make sure that you guys DID pay attention as to why the mess from the last board happened. I'm wanting things to succeed here, too.

>< AND FRAG IT WOMAN, you have me wanting to know what UV is going to look like for the new run through. *shakes fist with love*

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
.... I like puppies.

....iMAAAAGNi PUPPiESSSS~ *Wiggles fingers*

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users