Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Staff of Selph - Concepts - OOC

• Please log in to reply
265 replies to this topic

Bannipper

Bannipper

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 230 posts
I understand. I'll refrain from posting further until you post what you need to.

Xero

Xero

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts
  • Location:My own mind... but d*mn it's expensive to hook the computer up in there!
I fully agree with all that D's just said and I know what's going on, over on his end so I'll refrain from posting as well.

BTW, I have to mention that Ban's last post made up for any time I was pissed off at him this week, it made me go into a giggling fit. XD

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
  • Interests:If I'm on a NiGHTS themed forum, than what do you think my interests are!? Aside from that: Video games, drawing, writing songs, acting like an idiot, listening to the same bloody songs over and over, My fanmaren, and dreams are about it. :D
As will I.

Deraj

Deraj

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts
  • Location:Some little spot of nowhere. No, not that spot. Some other spot.
Now that InTheNightlight has so kindly opened the Portal to the Waking World, let's just jump into the final battle now, shall we? Beating on Sciimer should help thwart my rage. XD

Bannipper

Bannipper

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 230 posts
Can I post now?

Deraj

Deraj

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts
It generally helps if you actually wait for an answer, but since my answer would have been 'yes' anyway, it doesn't matter... This time.
I did see by your post times that you did wait for four hours, so at least you were patient until it became obvious I wasn't going to be back for the night.

I have stopped checking this forum at night, except when I can't check I can't earlier in the day, and when I get a PM concerning the RP.

Xero

Xero

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts
  • Location:My own mind... but d*mn it's expensive to hook the computer up in there!
I haven't been online much either so sorry about my posts becoming less frequent. I go back to school in a few days and everything's been a rush on my end. I'll post now, k?

EDIT: BTW, anyone seen iNSOMNiAC at all in the last two weeks?

ANOTHER EDIT: Oh geez, I just watched my favourite scene from "The Mask", lol. *Tries very hard not to insert giant conga line scene into RP*

FINAL EDIT: Big question, this one for Ban. I want to know if I can do something involving Sciimer's cape which ends up turning Ghost temporarily evil. I won't do it for a few posts. I want to have him try to use his absorption powers on the cape, but the black Ideya ends up corrupting him and he attacks the others. If I should do this I'll just say that any powerful light based move would revert him, or Sciimer's death/being sealed away/whatever switches him back.

InTheNightlight

InTheNightlight

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, gaming, making bad puns, making comics...I think that's it...gah, my childhood sucks...

I haven't been online much either so sorry about my posts becoming less frequent. I go back to school in a few days and everything's been a rush on my end. I'll post now, k?

EDIT: BTW, anyone seen iNSOMNiAC at all in the last two weeks?

Come to think of it, I haven't...

DaYZ: *sobbing* NOOOOOOO!!!! SOMNI! YOU WERE MY BEST FRIEND!

DaRKNES: But...didn't you hate iNSOMNiAC?

DaYZ: Who?

...Oh, crud, HERE COMES SOMNI! *iNSOMNiAC runs by holding a rusty chainsaw*

DaYZ: SOMNI, YOU'RE BACK!
*Yes, iNSOMNiAC is suing me right now...I'll try to find a plothole...or loophole...*

Xero

Xero

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts
xD

EDIT: Whoops, meant to add more and accidentally clicked send. >.<

Anyways... *hopes D will post since he's on*

Bannipper

Bannipper

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 230 posts
I just got an idea. Why not have Wizeman help everybody at the last minute?? It's something to think about, right?

Xero

Xero

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts
Just... no.

And LOL D, that last post was awesomely sadistic.

Deraj

Deraj

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts
*Re-reads the sadistic post*
Cr*p, man. I didn't even think about that. XD I just thought it was a good idea.

And, Ban, I have to agree with Xero on this one. Just... no. It's a possibility, but I'd prefer if we steer clear of it.

Xero

Xero

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts
The reason I say this, before you ask, is it honestly seems like a weak twist. Here's how I look at this put it into the perspective of say a game, or a TV show or something, and think... would that story arc actually be interesting, or just seem like a cheap plot twist? 'Cause it would prevent a-lot of different events say later in a show from taking place, right? See what I'm getting at?

BTW Ban, LOL at the "Oh no... brain... freeze!" Thing, or however that went.

Also BTW... the introductory class to English 12 showed me that I need to work on my literary skills... a-lot. :/

Deraj

Deraj

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts

The reason I say this, before you ask, is it honestly seems like a weak twist. Here's how I look at this put it into the perspective of say a game, or a TV show or something, and think... would that story arc actually be interesting, or just seem like a cheap plot twist? 'Cause it would prevent a-lot of different events say later in a show from taking place, right? See what I'm getting at?

Again, agreeing with Xero.

I sound like a troll, doing that. XD WHY DID YOU HAVE TO POST FIRST?! XD

Bannipper

Bannipper

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 230 posts
I intend on there being an epilogue if that's all right with you all.

Xero

Xero

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts
well if you actually read a few pages back in this thread too it's already stated that everyone gets an epilogue post or two.

Deraj

Deraj

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts
Go ahead and start your Epilouges.
I would have done mine, but I'm a bit short on time at the moment.

Xero

Xero

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts
lovely, I missed the end of the RP. <_<

Okay, I've posted my epilogue. I just want to apologize to everyone for no-showing... I've had a-lot going on as of late. A-lot of forums I'm on, and a-lot of issues IRL, the least of which is school starting. I've set it up so that the next RP I'm in will be in continuity with this one, since there have been ideas by others for a sequel. Just let me know when and where, and I'll be happy to join... and actually post this time around. As for this RP, it was fun. ^_^

BTW, in a post on the last page by InTheNightLight... was I the only one who understood this?

"Actually, his power level is..." DaYZ sighed. "I can't believe I'm saying this...OVER 9000!"

I lol'd so hard...

InTheNightlight

InTheNightlight

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, gaming, making bad puns, making comics...I think that's it...gah, my childhood sucks...

BTW, in a post on the last page by InTheNightLight... was I the only one who understood this?

Wow, I thought that I was the only one who KNEW that scene. Then I thought, 'then again, it IS one of the most famous anime scenes ever.' I remember laughing my brains out the first time I saw that scene(literally, I have a HUGE laughing gland/funny bone. I actually laughed all day in school once). I'll never understand HOW it got so famous.

In other news, the milk in the toaster has gone sour, and iNSOMNiAC isn't here. I STILL wonder where that guy went.

DaYZ: Oh, he took us on a vacation yesterday, after the RP was done. Day 1, entering a long tunnel. Day 2, leaving the long tunnel. How SOMNi got lost in there I'll never know. Day 3, he takes us 20,000 miles out of our way to see a crummy old amusement park, in which, he breaks his wrist.

DaRKNES: The milage was OVER 9000!

DaYZ: Day 4, we stop at Best Buy to get a Wii, only for SOMNi to send it back, realizing that NiGHTS JoD was for the Wii(he hates NiGHTS, I think...). Next day, or maybe next month, I really don't care by then, he gets lost and sends me to do some recon, only to find that our town was six inches away. As you can see, SOMNi vacations, in a word, stink. Except in Winter, when they stink on ice. He has brought new meaning to the phrase "Can we go home now?". He--he's right behind me, isn't he? *everyone nods* Well, that's all for today, I gotta find a lawyer! See you next RP!

Deraj

Deraj

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts
I have only one thing to say to you frustrating, wonderful people.

Posted Image

Uh, eh, not that.

I hope to do this again sometime. But not sometime soon. Farewell, all. Have wonderful lives.

Bannipper

Bannipper

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 230 posts

Posted Image

Uh, eh, not that.

I hope to do this again sometime. But not sometime soon. Farewell, all. Have wonderful lives.

Okay. I will.

Jof

Jof

Beard status: Distinctly Hobo.

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,388,607 posts
  • Interests:Making NiGHTS shine. In an oily way.

Okay. I will.

I've warned you before about short posts like this.

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
  • Interests:If I'm on a NiGHTS themed forum, than what do you think my interests are!? Aside from that: Video games, drawing, writing songs, acting like an idiot, listening to the same bloody songs over and over, My fanmaren, and dreams are about it. :D
Where are you going?

Deraj

Deraj

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts
Well, I do plan to stick around the forums, but I probably won't post all that often.
I mainly plan to stick around Xero's forum, and lead another (Non-NiGHTS-related) RP at an undisclosed forum. I'll be keeping busy, you can be sure of that.

InTheNightlight

InTheNightlight

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
Hey...Owl didn't appear in the making of this RP...

*meanwhile, a serpent-like creature is walking around Wizeman's palace(in an abandoned area)*

???: Hm? It looks like I missed the battle...drat. Huh? What's this? *picks up book entitled: Staff of Selph 2: [insert title here]*

???: ...Hmm...a new RP, huh? I'D BETTER GET TO THIS ONE ON TIME!

Staff of Selph 2: [insert title here] is coming soon to a forum near you...

......Okay, SERIOUSLY, me and Ban need a title...

Xero

Xero

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Wow, I thought that I was the only one who KNEW that scene. Then I thought, 'then again, it IS one of the most famous anime scenes ever.' I remember laughing my brains out the first time I saw that scene(literally, I have a HUGE laughing gland/funny bone. I actually laughed all day in school once). I'll never understand HOW it got so famous.

I did the same thing actuallly... believe it or not I saw that one when it was new and I vaugely remember giggling for about 3 days after that. Then again, I laughed so hard at almost every episode of Dragonball Z... I've NEVER taken that show seriosuly. Despite it being my favourite anime for about 4 years. :huh:

DaRKNES: The milage was OVER 9000!

*snort*

Posted Image

Uh, eh, not that.

OMG D, I almost fell out of the chair laughing.

Alright... I may not go to the sequel right away but since it's starting up I will be there soon. I have things to tend to on my own forum. D may kill me for this, or just stop coming completely, but consider this an open invite to my forum... keep in mind it's not the same as this place. I let some things go, and other things I don't let go. But it's usually good fun. However, to remain in compliance with the board rules, I will not be posting the link. If anyone's interested PM me and I'll give you it that way.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users