Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Staff of Selph - Concepts - OOC

• Please log in to reply
265 replies to this topic

Xero

Xero

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts
  • Location:My own mind... but d*mn it's expensive to hook the computer up in there!
Okay, that's it. I apologize for double posting but this is hours later. Ban, you just ended a major fight in the RP without clearing it with anyone. I have no problem with your RP'ing except for when you try to take control of the plot. Leave it be until we're actually all ready to progress... the RP is almost over and you keep trying to rush it forward... yes it looks like Sciimer might end up being the final battle but it's like you keep wanting to rush us just so we can fight you, and to me that seems a bit selfish... please clear things with everyone before you do something major like this.

Bannipper

Bannipper

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 230 posts

Okay, that's it. I apologize for double posting but this is hours later. Ban, you just ended a major fight in the RP without clearing it with anyone. I have no problem with your RP'ing except for when you try to take control of the plot. Leave it be until we're actually all ready to progress... the RP is almost over and you keep trying to rush it forward... yes it looks like Sciimer might end up being the final battle but it's like you keep wanting to rush us just so we can fight you, and to me that seems a bit selfish... please clear things with everyone before you do something major like this.

...Or so you think.

Deraj

Deraj

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts
  • Location:Some little spot of nowhere. No, not that spot. Some other spot.

"Dag nabbit!" roared Bannipper, overwhelmed by Wizeman the Wicked, whom was trying to crush Bannipper under his grip, "He's strong for somebody that doesn't have muscles!" Selph saw his staff. He picked it up, and used it to free Bannipper. "Wizeman," said Selph, "You and UV NiGHTS, shall exist no more." Selph was about to use his staff when Bannipper stopped him. "No, brother," said Bannipper, "NiGHTS isn't the problem. If anything, you should try freeing him from that form. And besides, I don't think Wizeman is worth it. He's in a trance. His actions aren't his own." Selph, despite not liking what he was being told just then, listened to his sibling. He proved a point, and the point was well-made. "You are free from your form, NiGHTS," said Selph, "Thou shalt rreturn to the norm." With a wave of his wand, NiGHTS was relieved of his UV NiGHTS form. Bannipper then asked him a question. "Brother," Bannipper asked, "May I ask why you're helping us, because I don't think that it's revenge." Selph chuckled. "You always did have a knack for being on to something," he chuckled. He then acted serious. "You are my brother," said Selph, "We look out for each other. No matter what." Bannipper was happy to hear this.

Meanwhile, Reala had awoken from his knocked-out state. He heard every word they said. "Brothers look out for each other," he said to himself. He thought for a moment. And he thought HARD. It accord to him that he needed to apologize to NiGHTS, much to his own dismay. For if he were to save Wizeman from being a brainwashed lackey, he'd need his help to do it. And now that NiGHTS was back to his senses, this was the perfect time to do so.

This is the sort of stuff you ask permission for. (Unless you can drag it on and make it appropriately epic, as something like this deserves to be.) I was just starting to have fun fighting UV, and Xero and I were just starting to use a new battle form. You don't just say 'okay, this is dragging on too long.' and end it without either asking permission first, or making it epi enough for me to say, 'Okay, I'll let that slide.' Yes, I am all about the epic. My Title on Xero's forum is 'Epic Member.' And HE'S the one who set it to that. XD That's how big on epic I am. So, please, either ask, or make it epic.

How epic? Movie-Epic. I am allergic to anti-climactic stuff, unless it's put there, on purpose, to be funny. (This is not the time for funny.)

Edit: And if you're going to pull something like 'the fight is over- oh, wait, no it's not!' please do it all in one post, so we don't end up yelling at you for no reason.

Explaination, approval, THEN you do. That's how this works.

Xero

Xero

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts
  • Location:My own mind... but d*mn it's expensive to hook the computer up in there!
*eye twitch*

That comment just... I'm not posting again tonight until I find out WTF is going on. From what I can tell you just abruptly ended the fight so you could make yourself seem more important. Of course I could be wrong but seeing as you won't give me an explanation I have nothing else to go on.

EDIT: D, didn't see you post. Thank you. BTW... the whole epic speech... sigged. :(

EDIT... AGAIN: K, thank you for the PM Ban. I don't mean to snap, it's just when I let someone know they should fix something, and I'm apparently ignored, I get a little testy. And no there was no sexual innuendo in that. Unless this this were a nightmare RP, lol. Seriously, take D's advice. He's a frikkin' RP genius IMO and he actually has the patience to help people whilst remaining calm... something I can't attest to. I'll take a look at the edited post and decide whether or not I should do something ATM.

(BTW D my BL post is up so if you'd like to post tonight feel free. FM now has a chest cavity... lol.)

Bannipper

Bannipper

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 230 posts
Hopefully, you will like my post.

Xero

Xero

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts
yeah, it was good. I can' think of anything to do ATM though. I'm kinda hoping D will post 'cause he can usually set me up, albeit intentional or not.

Deraj

Deraj

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts
That's better. The dog joke seemed a bit 'off' for some reason, but it's fine.

Bannipper

Bannipper

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 230 posts
Apparently, you need to think clearly (very, to be precise) to use the Staff of Selph properly. Seeing that Wizeman and UV NiGHTS don't have free minds, how can they think clearly?

Xero

Xero

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts
Sorry I've been posting so little, I was at a friend's for a night who has no internet, I got stuck there for another night because of a bad storm and my only means of going home was a bike. I may be over there again today but I'll be coming home tonight. So I will try to post again.

BTW D, check out the little link in my sig. Epic posting music. XD

Deraj

Deraj

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts
Sorry I didn't post yesterday, but there are two reasons.
1: REALLY bad storm came through, allowing me only a little time online yesterday.
2: The post I have planned, although epic, will end the UV fight, and I don't think he's been pounded on enough yet to warrant that.

So, I ask you all, pull out all the stops, but don't kill him. Near-dead is fine. It makes my post more realistic. XD Something I was also worried about. This will be your last chance to beat on UV, so beat him hard.
I'm not going to kill him, but what I'm going to do will stop him until well after we're done with Sciimer.

Bannipper

Bannipper

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 230 posts

Sorry I didn't post yesterday, but there are two reasons.
1: REALLY bad storm came through, allowing me only a little time online yesterday.
2: The post I have planned, although epic, will end the UV fight, and I don't think he's been pounded on enough yet to warrant that.

So, I ask you all, pull out all the stops, but don't kill him. Near-dead is fine. It makes my post more realistic. XD Something I was also worried about. This will be your last chance to beat on UV, so beat him hard.
I'm not going to kill him, but what I'm going to do will stop him until well after we're done with Sciimer.

Yes, sir! (salutes). I'll make UV NiGHTS Dualize with someone by accident. You know, like one of the kids gets to use UV NiGHTS against Sciimer and what-not. Also, I intend on making a sequel to this RP, where Sciimer's mask holds his spirit, and everyone has to go to some sort of mountain, and dispose of it. Kind of like the Lord of the Rings Trilogy.

Deraj

Deraj

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts
(Regarding the dualization)
Ah... DX That's not a good idea. Trust me. I've already got the post typed up, but I didn't submit it. It'd be best if nobody but UV got sealed away in a glacier. XD

Bannipper

Bannipper

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 230 posts

(Regarding the dualization)
Ah... DX That's not a good idea. Trust me. I've already got the post typed up, but I didn't submit it. It'd be best if nobody but UV got sealed away in a glacier. XD

Then what did you have in mind? And what's this about a glacier???????????????????????????????

InTheNightlight

InTheNightlight

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, gaming, making bad puns, making comics...I think that's it...gah, my childhood sucks...

Yes, sir! (salutes). I'll make UV NiGHTS Dualize with someone by accident. You know, like one of the kids gets to use UV NiGHTS against Sciimer and what-not. Also, I intend on making a sequel to this RP, where Sciimer's mask holds his spirit, and everyone has to go to some sort of mountain, and dispose of it. Kind of like the Lord of the Rings Trilogy.

...You know, I was having the same thoughts for a sequel. But the plans for what I'm tinking of might be connected to Sciimer's mask being disposed of in a mountain. Like these natural disasters start, linked to Sciimer's mask......I'm not making any sense, am I?

Bannipper

Bannipper

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 230 posts

...You know, I was having the same thoughts for a sequel. But the plans for what I'm tinking of might be connected to Sciimer's mask being disposed of in a mountain. Like these natural disasters start, linked to Sciimer's mask......I'm not making any sense, am I?

SWEET!! As soon as Deraj is finished with this, we can work on it. Also, I intend on having Sciimer's mask have glowing yellow eyes at the end of the epilogue I want to make. It leaves off for a decent sequel.

Deraj

Deraj

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts
(About the glacier)
All in good time. Just beat on UV for a while, and when I feel that he's been beaten on enough, I'll finish him off.

... (I annoy myself with my own post. XD I feel like a noob saying stuff like that.)

(About your sequel)
It might be a good idea for you two to start discussing it early, while this RP is still alive, so you can start it up soon after this is over. It's best if you two are constantly on the same page with stuff like this, so you don't end up arguing. Work up the basic ideas and the plot first, set up a loose storyline of events that have to happen- (Never try for a concrete storyline that can't be altered or built upon, unless it's in the past, before the events of the RP.) - and other things. ... Sorry, was going for a speech, but I lost my train of thought. Headache...

Bannipper

Bannipper

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 230 posts
We could just simply use the above thingy for a plot.

Deraj

Deraj

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts
Yes, Xero, Six is supposed to remind you of Sapphire. (The rest of you, don't ask. it's a very long story.) And yes, PDS knows. He's fine with it. (I think he thinks it's sort of funny. XD)

Bannipper

Bannipper

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 230 posts

Yes, Xero, Six is supposed to remind you of Sapphire. (The rest of you, don't ask. it's a very long story.) And yes, PDS knows. He's fine with it. (I think he thinks it's sort of funny. XD) I like hugging.

Who's sapphire?

Deraj

Deraj

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts

Yes, Xero, Six is supposed to remind you of Sapphire. (The rest of you, don't ask. it's a very long story.) And yes, PDS knows. He's fine with it. (I think he thinks it's sort of funny. XD)

Versus

Yes, Xero, Six is supposed to remind you of Sapphire. (The rest of you, don't ask. it's a very long story.) And yes, PDS knows. He's fine with it. (I think he thinks it's sort of funny. XD) I like hugging.

You didn't think I'd spot the difference? XD ... I have the feeling you've done this before, though. XD I've gotta go back through and check the posts you've quoted.

Anyway, Sapphire is the Original name of a character that a friend of ours made. She's been through a few re-writes, and gotten a bit less creepy, so I wanted to go back to her original personality with Six. I've had to tone down her powers for this RP, (Mostly with 'recharge time') since I don't want to seem like a Godmodder. (And failing miserably, I believe. With Sapphire, you can't be epic and not seem like a Godmodder. You just can't. XD)

Oh, and Bannipper, you're not allowed to kill other people's characters without their permission. It's pretty much common sense. I've been in a similar situation ON THIS VERY FORUM, and the guy got banned. However, since this is just a stab wound, and not an attempt to BLAST ME INTO ATOMS, like the other guy, I can fix it without incident.
Question to self: Why is it everyone tries to kill my characters?
Answer to Self: Because I have too many!

infractus

infractus

former Secretary of Balloon Doggies

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts
  • Interests:Anything, everything, because I like things.
I poke my head in every so often on the RP, and have been noticing OOC comments within the actual Role-play itself.
Make sure those go in here, guys, okay? Whether it's how you pronounce a character's name or some comment you'd like to make, keep it here.

Bannipper

Bannipper

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 230 posts

I poke my head in every so often on the RP, and have been noticing OOC comments within the actual Role-play itself.
Make sure those go in here, guys, okay? Whether it's how you pronounce a character's name or some comment you'd like to make, keep it here.

Yes, ma'am. Will do.

Xero

Xero

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts
Yet you don't reply to the comment aimed at you?

Anyway, yeah, I noticed that D. IMO NOTHING beats original Sapphire. Hell, P.D.S.'s re-write is way too watered down for my taste. Funnily enough, I I made a comment (That's probably been erased now) at the bottom of my last post which was referencing a fight with Sapphire from AWNA. XD.

@ D:
Spoiler

EDIT: BTW D, if you didn't get my sig gift before it should work now. It's underneath the quote. Something epic this way comes. XD

Deraj

Deraj

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts
XD
I'll check that out now, thanks.

*Tries to remember original reason he came here* *Checks RP Topic* *Remembers*
Wizeman only has eyes on his hands. XD No eyes on his head.
I know there's a pic of him somewhere on the site...

http://www.nightsint...14055339944.jpg

There you go! The big man himself. (The big, big, 'I could swallow a car if I actually had a mouth' big man.)
Edit: Oh-! Looks like he does have a mouth. XD

Xero

Xero

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts
Thanks, I need to HUGELY edit that post.

BTW D, check your PM's.

Deraj

Deraj

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts

"There is," replied Bannipper telepathically, scaring Frosty a bit (more like startled, but you know what I mean), "It's called the Borderline. Whenever someone has dreams while they are awake (you know, like an after effect of sorts), a rift in the dimensional flow appears. They are usually very small, but when someone has all or no Ideya at all, then the rift becomes bigger. It usually looks like a giant multi-colored surge of electrical force. There have even been cases where Marens actually escaped Nightopia, and entered the human world." Frosty began to think about this. He was a bit confused. Reala then explained things to Frostbite again.

That explains Bigfoot and the Loch Ness Monster! XD

Someone had to say it. XD

Bannipper

Bannipper

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 230 posts

Good one! I laughed at that one!

InTheNightlight

InTheNightlight

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, gaming, making bad puns, making comics...I think that's it...gah, my childhood sucks...

Yeah, good point.

Xero

Xero

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts
Are you so sure Deraj? I thought our rendition of Area 51 explained all that. XD.

Anyways, yeah, that was a good one. I'm going to go and get ready to throw my a** through a portal now before I get left behind in this RP XD.

EDIT: Okay, I know this is pointless, but I feel like I have to say it 'cause it's been bugging me since the first time I saw InTheNightLight use one of his characters. DaRKNES sounds the like the name of a cheap NES emulator or something, lol.

Deraj

Deraj

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts

DaYZ was doing everything he could to blind Wizeman temporarily. By 'everything he could', most would say just poking Wizeman's palms with his Staff. The now angry Wizeman snatched him up in his collosal hand and threw him into a wall. "Ow..." DaYZ groaned.

Meanwhile, DaRKNES had just exited the void he was kicked into and looked around. "This...doesn't look like Wizeman's Palace." He was in a large computer room. The main computer was shut down and looked like it hadn't been used in ages. He walked up to the computer and pressed the button labled 'ON'. Nothing happened. He pressed it again. This time, the system sparked to life for a few seconds...and then shut down again. "Useless piece of junk..." He whispered although he knew that no one was around. Apparently, the computer must have had ears, as right then it flickered back to life.

"ENTERING PROJET: MASK OF DESTRUCTION." The computer said. DaRKNES raised an eyebrow and tapped the screen where it said enter, as there was no mouse to be found. It went to another screen, this one asking for a password. DaRKNES sighed. "Shoot...I was hoping that this might have some sort of connection between me and Selph. Oh well..." He walked away, not bothering to shut off the systems...

Elliot noticed something disturbing about the current situation. If Sciimer was missing, then that would mean that Sciimer got what he came for. At least, that's what Elliot was thinking. It turns out he was right. Upon the recovery of Nine, Nine told Elliot (in his own little language of his), that Sciimer must've taken the Staff of Selph with him when he high-tailed it out of the throne room. "Oh no!!" he yelled, "The staff! It's gone!" Selph, Bannipper, and everyone else (including Wizeman, who was in control of his mind now that Sciimer had left, but not in control of his body) froze. The staff that they were looking for was now in the clutches of Sciimer, and there was virtually nothing that could be done about it. "I believe that I have a solution to this," said Wizeman, who was being surprisingly helpful. Everyone looked at Wizeman, the one person that they didn't expect to be of help. They were speechless, with the exception of Reala, whom was cheering and practically partying like it was no tommorow because of Wizeman's current status. "Stop dancing, you fool," ordered Wizeman, "Now, there is a computer that has the ability to teleport people to any location in Nightmare and Nightopia. It's how I am capable of sending my Nightmares to other places. It also has the ability to take away mind control from a certain being. The password for the teleportation sequence is "Waking". Now get going. I only have so much control over my mind as it is. Wait--AH! AAAAAAHH!!!!" Wizeman reverted back to his brainwashed status, only capable of being rid of his mind-controlled self for only a small amount of time. "You heard the man!" said Bannipper, "Let's find that computer!!"

From InTheNightlight's post, it sounded like he had his own ideas about where he was going to go with that...
Unless you two had already planned that out together through PMs or IM or whatever, Bannipper, I'd like you to edit your post, please.
No, InTheNightlight didn't ask me to ask you. But personally, 'Project: Mask of Destruction' doesn't sound like a teleporting device to me. If InTheNightlight says it's okay, I'll back off, and you won't have to edit your post.
Thank you for your patience.

Bannipper

Bannipper

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 230 posts

From InTheNightlight's post, it sounded like he had his own ideas about where he was going to go with that...
Unless you two had already planned that out together through PMs or IM or whatever, Bannipper, I'd like you to edit your post, please.
No, InTheNightlight didn't ask me to ask you. But personally, 'Project: Mask of Destruction' doesn't sound like a teleporting device to me. If InTheNightlight says it's okay, I'll back off, and you won't have to edit your post.
Thank you for your patience.

Relax. That computer (I think) can do a little more than just teleport. And besides, Wizeman has something planned with that...Oh, does he have a plan...hehehehehe...

Xero

Xero

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts
OMG. *beats face off of desk*

Ban, you're a good writer but you keep basically trying to take charge of the RP. And BTW, incase you need to be informed Wizeman is not an actual person. You're talking like it's someone else's idea when it's yours, which we already pointed out. I'm tired of us telling you we'd like something changed/fixed and then you answering with "wait! I have a plan!"

Please, do as we ask. If you think you have a really good idea PM it to someone in charge (And please don't PM me this time 'cause I'm not in charge of where this RP is going, I can't really help or approve/disapprove anything...)

Bannipper

Bannipper

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 230 posts
Alright then. What do I need to edit?

Deraj

Deraj

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts
Wait for InTheNightlight. You two can discuss what needs editing. I've got yet another throbbing headache, (Not your fault.) and I can't really think straight. Craziness, water going out, lawn needs mowing, etc... *Headdesk* I need more sleep...

Bannipper

Bannipper

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 230 posts

Wait for InTheNightlight. You two can discuss what needs editing. I've got yet another throbbing headache, (Not your fault.) and I can't really think straight. Craziness, water going out, lawn needs mowing, etc... *Headdesk* I need more sleep...

I tried, but he won't respond. Anyway, the computer is to be used in the sequel. At least that's what InTheNightLight told me.

nightdreamer

nightdreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts
  • Interests:Hobbies: Reading, Writing, Drawing, embrodery, bead crafts, crocheting and sewing.

Fave books: Redwall series by Brian Jaques, Agatha Christie mysteries, some precise mangas and Harry Potter.

Favorite video games: NiGHTS, Sonic the Hedgehog Games, Mario Brother Games and most mystery, puzzle and RP games.

I have a DeviantART account under the name ChaotixJewels. It has both Sonic and NiGHTS FanArt and FanFics.
Consider my last post here deleated I'd deleat the box too but I don't know how

Bannipper

Bannipper

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 230 posts

I'm a bit lost. Just who has Dualized with who? I know DaYZ has just Dualized with Elliot but I'm not sure about anyone else.

He Dualized with Claris, not Elliot.

Please delete this post.

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, NiGHTS into Dreams, flailing around the forum and helping people, anime, manga, making my own comic, video games, Guild Wars, movies (especially horror) Lots of stuff. Old video game/movie/TV show trivia..
I see problems have persisted. Please contact me if there are any more.

I don't appreciate the constant need for post editing and players not listening to the (repeated) requests of others.

Xero

Xero

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts
I'd like to point out that iNSOMNiAC leaving doesn't mean his character becomes free-to-use by others. If his character was killed off and he stopped posting, it's 'cause he left the RP. I don't know if you got permission to use him Ban, (For all, you may have, but I doubt it was over the board 'cause I PM'ed him a week ago and haven't seen him on since, but it may also have just been ignored.) but if you didn't then you aren't allowed to use his character. And before D comes on and points out that I've done this, there's a difference between an RP's major villain and a member-specific character.

Deraj

Deraj

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts
I apologise for not showing up earlier, but things have gotten VERY crazy over here, eating up two days of my time, plus, I was waiting for InTheNightlight to do something with the computer.
I don't have time to post tonight, but I will try to post tommorow, if I can. Things have started to settle down, and should be done, if not tommorow, then the day after.
So far, this thing that has sucked up those two days has left me in an intolerable mood, and an aching back.

Bannipper, I'm sorry to say that you're the closest one to putting me over the edge right now. This RP is already almost over, and it would be a shame if we had to close it just before the finalé. You've become a MAJOR part of this RP, and I can't simply just kick you out because of that. Watch your step, or we could all be looking at a couple of locked topics. Understand?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users