Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Hi there!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
12 replies to this topic

PopcornMarenxD

PopcornMarenxD

• Visitor
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
Hello! I´m Ely from Argentina and I´m so happy to be here :) at last I joined! this forum could be great! my english is pretty bad so I wish could express myself right :lol: Hi to all!

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, NiGHTS into Dreams, flailing around the forum and helping people, anime, manga, making my own comic, video games, Guild Wars, movies (especially horror) Lots of stuff. Old video game/movie/TV show trivia..
Hello and welcome! Great to have you, hope you have fun here! :)

Radoria

Radoria

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • Interests:NiD, Music, and Men =D
Hello Ely! Have fun as much as i'm having here =)
cya

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, NiGHTS into Dreams, flailing around the forum and helping people, anime, manga, making my own comic, video games, Guild Wars, movies (especially horror) Lots of stuff. Old video game/movie/TV show trivia..
GBHWSGFLS BLUEBLUR!! *Glomp* Awesooooome!! I didn't realize it was you! I was just thinking "There's a lot of NiGHTS fans in Argentina!!" Ha ha!

PopcornMarenxD

PopcornMarenxD

• Visitor
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
Lolz! yea is me! *tripleglomps* haha I´m shure that are so much more NiGHTS fans in Argentina :lol: I hope to find them :)

Hi there! thankies :lol:

Icachan

Icachan

Undercover.

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 588 posts
  • Interests:Pretty much everything and then some.
Hello and welcome! I'm sure you'll do just fine, we got people all over the world visiting the forums.
If you have any questions or problems, feel free to contact me or animejosse, or one of our lovely Moderators.

Poly C:

Poly C:

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 102 posts
OMD ELISA~~!! *vuela hacia Elisa y le da una galleta* YIII pudiste registrarte CCCCCCC: eso me hace feliz ;w; que te la pases bien por el foro glee~~
C: argentinizaremos el foro BD lol

that's spanish yes XDuu

PopcornMarenxD

PopcornMarenxD

• Visitor
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
viva! ^^ Hola Poly menos mal que pude entrar! mmmm galleta :unsure: vamos por todo!

PopcornMarenxD

PopcornMarenxD

• Visitor
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Hello and welcome! I'm sure you'll do just fine, we got people all over the world visiting the forums.
If you have any questions or problems, feel free to contact me or animejosse, or one of our lovely Moderators.

Thanks a lot! I´m happy to be here!

~Tsuki~

~Tsuki~

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 412 posts
  • Interests:My main hobbies are reading, sewing, video games, manga, anime, and various other things. ^^
Welcome~! ^__^ It's nice to meet you. I think it's wonderful that people all over the world love NiGHTS.~

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
  • Interests:scribbling
YAY! :) I'm so glad you joined.

Blueblur8_lover

Blueblur8_lover

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

YAY! ^_^ I'm so glad you joined.

Thank U! I´m glad to be here. Oh I have changed my name :lol: I think that something enter here using me blueblur8lover name well! I ´m really happy with this forums! good job! :D

striker0

striker0

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts
  • Interests:Well this hasn't changed much. Still into video games, anime, and cooking. Gotten into gunpla very heavily in the past couple years, as well as other things.
Hello and welcome :lol:. Argentina huh? That's pretty sweet.

Hope you enjoy your stay here, and I'm sure more people will arrive.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users