Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

ReBoot

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
  • Interests:scribbling
I stopped watching it somewhere around the 2nd season when Enzo is an adult, not because I'd lost interest but because they pulled it from TV :lol:

MAXinsanity

MAXinsanity

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts
HELL YES.

That show was one of my favorite things. And it's coming back!? with (Hopefully) MORE AWESOME?

I nearly exploded from glee.

JaxTH

JaxTH

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 843 posts
  • Interests:Video Games
    Anime
    Video Game music (I am a video game music junkie)
    Anime music
    Music with a good beat
    Reading Manga
    Food
    Churros (They are so great they get their own category)
    Ramen (It gets its own category too)
    Friendly people
    YouTube
    Watching Time Attacks/Speed Runs
Hope it's real.

Kori

Kori

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 475 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, reading, writing, making AMVs, games, movies, romance, anime & manga (current fave: Naruto), 80s and 90s cartoons, and of course, anything to do with NiGHTS! X3
8D

*SQUEE*

Please be real, please be real, PLEASE for the love of BATMAN be REAL...

I actually got the chance to meet Gavin Blair (co-creator) and Jim Su (artist) at a con this year! :3 I bothered them about DVD release dates but they said it's out of their hands - unless the company what owns the rights nowadays gives it the green light, no such luck. BUT I do remember them being encouraged by all the fan-love! And I think they mentioned a group of fans trying to revive the series... either with a comic or a movie... one of the two, or both? GAWD WHY CAN'T I REMEMBER. D8<

Still... we can hope!

Hehe. Gamecube. *snirk*

DiENE

DiENE

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 491 posts
  • Interests:*Imagination<br />*Drawing<br />*Anime<br />*Video Games<br />*Dreaming<br />*Music

An Abridged series on the matter.

That musical is just lulzy :D

I watched reboot when it was on Cartoon Network I believe, watched the first 2 series then tapered off into the 3rd, I was too busy Pokemon-ing
I know someone who's got alot of Binome figurines, I shat brix when I laid eyes on them, and some nice Mobile suites too :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users