Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Possibly the best ds game of 08

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

kidninja

kidninja

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts
  • Interests:video games, imports, marksmenship, samurai, ninjas, monkeys,technical misc stuff, NiGHTS, sonic, megaman, diffrent anime, and Gintama.
Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days
The untold story of Roxas

I think kindom hearts is one of the best games ever I loved #2 and my favorite orginization member was Demyx
any one else like/love this game or heard about 358/2 days

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, music, yeah
I rented KH 1 and I couldnt get pass the first boss.

Because I suck like that.

kidninja

kidninja

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts
  • Interests:video games, imports, marksmenship, samurai, ninjas, monkeys,technical misc stuff, NiGHTS, sonic, megaman, diffrent anime, and Gintama.
I messed up a few times but I have a problem
No matter how big the challenge Ill keep trying till I die...........Then eventually I beat the game and waited for the second one

NNR07

NNR07

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,379 posts
  • Interests:Lots of stuff. Too much stuff.
I almost finished KHI. I spent the longest time on the Island (so much that i bought the strategy guide)... so don't feel bad Kitsune xD;; .

Anyway, I'm looking forward to it... but, I must admit, I know a good amount of hardcore KH fans that won't buy KH 358/2 Days. I mean, I do want to hear about Roxas's story, and play as him, but... I don't know. Lots of fans don't want KH to be full of Spin-Offs and etc.

kidninja

kidninja

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts
eh If they limit it to these three then go to kingdom hearts 3 it wont be so bad

Thom

Thom

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts
If it builds up the upcoming portion of the main story, I don't think of it as a spinoff.

If it had nothing to do with the main story and was an entirely stand-alone game, I'd call it a spinoff.

And yes, all three of these new titles all lead up to whatever KH3 will be.

NNR07

NNR07

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,379 posts

If it builds up the upcoming portion of the main story, I don't think of it as a spinoff.

If it had nothing to do with the main story and was an entirely stand-alone game, I'd call it a spinoff.

And yes, all three of these new titles all lead up to whatever KH3 will be.

Yeah... it does sound like 358/2 is more of a prequel then a spin-off. THAT'S WHAT WIKIPEDIA SAYS ANYWAY *SHOT*.

Still... I'm just praying I don't run into a mall one day and see 'Kingdom Hearts Racing' 'Kingdom Hearts Tennis' 'Kingdom Hearts Golf' 'Kingdom Hearts Baseball' 'Kingdom Hearts Football' 'Kingdom Hearts US Football', and all sorts of crazy spin-offs >>.

Even though Orgy XIII Characters playing US Football sounds appealing *SHOT*.

kidninja

kidninja

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts
Yes NN I dont want Kingdom Hearts to end up like mario megaman and sonic The only thing that keeps me still playing these games is there originals like mario bros. 3 sonic cd and megamanX7

NNR07

NNR07

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,379 posts

Yes NN I dont want Kingdom Hearts to end up like mario megaman and sonic The only thing that keeps me still playing these games is there originals like mario bros. 3 sonic cd and megamanX7

Ah. Sonic CD. Love that game 8D.

But, yeah. I don't wanna see KH become the next Sonic. Mario isn't AS BAD as Sonic imo... even though it does have a lot of spin-offs. The last Sonic Spin-Off I really enjoyed was probably either Sonic Riders or Sonic R... that was a fun game 8D. Still have fond memories of that... Sonic R and NiGHTS.

iLLViLLAiN

iLLViLLAiN

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,992 posts
  • Interests:Mainly video games although I'm also interested in art, poetry, and the occasional political story. Oh wait I forgot anime XD
As long as there are no High School Musical stages in this game then I'll give it a go. I'm not too up on the KH series anyway.

The logo is very beautiful.
Posted Image

Sairus

Sairus

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 448 posts
Hahahaha! High School Musical stage! XD Nice!

*thinks back to Little Mermaid stage in KH2*
Oh God... they could do it... Oh no...

Thom

Thom

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts
Rofl, oh god...

Yeah, S-E is smarter than to turn KH into something like Mario or Sonic. 358/2 Days is more of a... well, an important side-story. Starts during KH1 and ends right before KH2. Also, I'm betting that 14th member is related to Aqua. :D
Otherwise I don't see the game tying in to KH3 like Nomura says it will.

Unless there's to be a lot of Roxas/Ven action.

Either way, get this game for the Orgy multiplayer.
Woo.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
  • Interests:What?
@_@ Although I'm not a fan, I couldn't help but comment on the name...358/2 days? I don't get it....

Spoiler

kidninja

kidninja

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts
The creators say its a code that can only be deciphered at the end of the game

shadow1111111

shadow1111111

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 111 posts
I am a KH freak, therefore, I WILL BUY TIS GAME!

Mitsuu

Mitsuu

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 317 posts
enh, final fantasy 4 is supposed to be released on the ds in '08. that'll be better cause i like ff more than kh. yay abbreviations. if this topic were for all ds games i would loudly shout(and i now will)

DRAGON QUEST MONSTERS:JOKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

first video game i ever played was dragon warrior monsters and i will love this series to the ends of the earth!! plus, this game has an awesome commercial.

kidninja

kidninja

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts
NOT DISSIN YOUR GAMES BUT Ive never been a real fan of turn based rpgs
I can play something like devil summoner which isnt turn based but I like actiony games I do like The legend of Dragoon (I think) because
of the fighting system and you shoudnt judge games before playing them (both of the games arent out)

NNR07

NNR07

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,379 posts
Well, KH has its roots in RPGs, as well as action-adventure games. Don't forget that now. It's a bit of both combined.

As for 358/2 Days, the screens for it look promising. I'm getting moar and moar interested every day 8D.

kidninja

kidninja

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts
Same here :unsure: Im just to impatient for turn based games, one I enjoyed for a while was golden sun the lost age or some name similar but my best friend wanted it and I was stuck.......but it just depends on what game like ff3 I liked that one

Back on topic unfortunately the tokyo game show wont or didnt have the trailer so we might have to wait a bit for more gameplay

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users