Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Happy Halloween!

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

apti

apti

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 300 posts
Every year I carve a Reala jack-o-lantern...

Posted Image

I also dressed up my cat as Minnie Mouse.
Posted Image <(meoowwww!! HELP!!! T____T)

Which picture is scarier? (He hates me now. lol. ^^)

What did you do this year? Did anyone dress up as NiGHTS?

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, music, yeah
I dressed up as Reala! Nice Jack O' Lantern!

Posted Image

Happy Halloween!

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
  • Interests:scribbling
I was joking about dressing up in my U.V cosplay, but by the time i would have had it all on, it would be christmas instead ;_;

I should have answered the door dressed up.

PROMOTING THE GAME TO TERRIFIED KIDS. YEY.

No candy 4u.

edit-

1. Badass lantern!
2. Badass costume! XD Yayyyy Reala gets luvins!

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
Im not Trick-Or-Treating, Im actually answering the door like this. Muahaha! Terrifying small children is fun!

Xenon

Xenon

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 256 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, Automotive, Anime, Video Games in general, Drawing, Driving, Bowling, Snowboarding, other such funstuffs ^.^
I carved a NiGHTS-o-lantern, but it got smashed by those little termites on my road that we know as "children".

It was so pretty too T-T

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
Yeah, "Children" SUCK. 'Specially the little ones.

Hime Blue

Hime Blue

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 395 posts
  • Interests:Just...<br /><br />don't ask and it might be better for you. Might be better not to know...
Ohhh yes. :)

You can check out this for my sort of Reala faced-ness, and I still gotta scan my Halloween picture...

Meggiemaccat

Meggiemaccat

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts
All I did was draw a simplified version of Jackle's head sitting next to a pumpkin (the one that my sisters carved this year; Mr. Rawr), grinning at the thought of all the little kiddies he's gonna scare with his disembodiment. ^^'

YamiLover13

YamiLover13

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts
  • Interests:Video games, NiGHTS, Sonic The Hedgehog, computer, drawing, reading, Egypt, more video games...

I was joking about dressing up in my U.V cosplay, but by the time i would have had it all on, it would be christmas instead ;_;

I should have answered the door dressed up.

PROMOTING THE GAME TO TERRIFIED KIDS. YEY.

No candy 4u.

Pffft! Hahah! That would have been very amusing if you did that. Scaring kids is fun. But yeah...they would be scared of the game just a bit then...

Yes you are moose. "Room with a moose!"

Wow you guys sound like you all had a lot of fun. I hope I can do something next year. I just sat at my dorm and did homework along with all my other dormmates. If I were to carve a pumpkin though it would be smashed by another kind of termit...drunk college people. T_T *Sigh*

iNSOMNiAC

iNSOMNiAC

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 660 posts
I didn't do anything NiGHTSy this year, sadly. D='

Next year, though, if my Reala cosplay for AFO is finished, I'll be sure to use it as my costume. X3 Happy[Belated] Halloween! *runs off to munch on her candah*

^_^ Go Dreamer

^_^ Go Dreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts
  • Interests:I am a big fan of NiGHTS, Reala, And Jackle! I love to play video games, mostly (SEGA &amp; Nintendo). Love Anime. I Love talking about NiGHTS!!! Also I like surfing the internet! ^_^
I didn't really do anything this year, I decided to stay home and watch movies! (sad I know) ^_^;

But Wow! apti you Reala jak-o-lantern looks so Special Awesome and your cat looks Super cute in that costume!!!

EEK!!! Wise Kitsune OMG I love your Reala Hat!!! ^_^

TehLazyOne

TehLazyOne

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 135 posts
  • Interests:um... not quite sure... collecting nostalgia, NiGHTS, making sculptures... Cartoons.... um... Voice acting... painting models...
    and i'll work up on the rest later....
well... i really wanted to make something NiGHTS -ish and scary Halloween-ish.... but things are going all wrong here, and its slowing me down quite a bit...

ah well... maybe later when i get around to it...

Edit: (sorry... forgot...)
the Reala hat and lantern are SO friggin cool!

what did you make the hat out of?

Zero-Shift

Zero-Shift

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,382 posts
  • Interests:Nerdy stuff.
Nice Re-a-lantern.

I had a decent Halloween. I was going to once again don my Pyramid Head costume for some wholesome rape-time fun, but I was making some improved headgear this year and sadly I didn't have time to finish it. Instead I just put on some corpse paint. I still went out to terrify kids however. They need to earn their candy dammit. Sadly, the response wasn't as good as with PH.

Sage

Sage

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 165 posts
  • Interests:Books: all kinds of fantasy and science fiction<br /><br />TV Shows: Star Trek (any season), CSI Las Vegas, Knight Rider, Avatar: Last Airbender, various old Disney series (Darkwing Duck and the like)<br /><br />Video games: NiGHTS into Dreams, Megaman Zero, Fatal Frame, Sonic series (including the 3D ones =P), Kingdom Hearts, Silent Hill, Sly Cooper, and still more...<br /><br />Music: Pretty much anything, though I'm definitely not big on rap.<br /><br />Other: free form roleplaying, fanfiction, getting lost in my latest obsession, and so much more... ^^
I had to work, so I couldn't do much Halloween stuff, but I did have a little fun.

I threw together a makeshift jester costume to go with a green and black two-tailed jester hat I got from Medieval Times back at New Years. If I can do it, I want to design a whole Harliquin NiGHTS like costume to match the hat. That would be fun.

But that would also be terrifying, because I would then be a Puffy-like FATMAREN!!

... because I R a CHUBBA. XD

LOVE the Reala jack-o-lantern! Great work!

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
Lazy One: I made the headpiece out of molding clay, and painted it with acrylic paints. LadyTwinkle told me how to make them.

GoDreamer: Thanks! ^ _ ^

^_^ Go Dreamer

^_^ Go Dreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts
  • Interests:I am a big fan of NiGHTS, Reala, And Jackle! I love to play video games, mostly (SEGA &amp; Nintendo). Love Anime. I Love talking about NiGHTS!!! Also I like surfing the internet! ^_^
Heeeee! No problem! ^_^ I really like it! *swipes hat and runs off*

iLLViLLAiN

iLLViLLAiN

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,992 posts
  • Interests:Mainly video games although I'm also interested in art, poetry, and the occasional political story. Oh wait I forgot anime XD
For Halloween I almost got in to a fight in school and a day or two later I got banned from GT for site shocking some people. I feel so bad for that.

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
GT? Whats that?

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts
  • Interests:Punk, New Wave, horror movies, German Expressionism, cabarets, exotica. Long live VHS!
I hate to...um...wake the dead (pardon the Halloweeny pun) but it seemed appropriate.

Anyone doing NiGHTS-Y stuffs? I'm Trick-or-Treating in my NiGHTS Costume! I will simply tell anyone who asks that I'm a jester, rather than explain the history of NiGHTS, lol.

Saifer Dracondrali

Saifer Dracondrali

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 901 posts
  • Interests:Anime, jokes, games, .Hack, cookies, Lackadaisy, NiGHTS, animals, cookies, art, cookies, science, quotes, folklore, Sonic Comics, AND cookies.
Halloween's the time of the year when I sit on my arse and eat all the candy I get for the lil uns, while playing vid. games...
If I was a tailor I would make a NiGHTSiSH outfit...
If I was an artist I would make a Real-0-lantern...
If my $700 comp program didn't bite the dust I would make a short vid.
If I could figure out how to work this bloody phone I would change my ringtone to something NiGHTS related...
but as is...
I'm too busy ta try any of that stuff this weekend :lol:;

InTheNightlight

InTheNightlight

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, gaming, making bad puns, making comics...I think that's it...gah, my childhood sucks...
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

This year I've done a few NiGHTSy things, such as carving Jackle's face into a Jack-o-Lantern(I thought hey, a Jackle-o-Lantern!)...or at least I'm GOING to. I was GOING to do a NiGHTS cosplay, but changed it to a regular jester. It's my NiGHTS fancharacter who has yet to appear, Nightlight(yes, a play-on words of my username!). But, yeah, anything NiGHTS this Halloween would be cool.(prepares to get high due to eating all my candy)

PS: I loved the Reala-o-Lantern and the Reala cosplay!

Dreamer#96

Dreamer#96

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 486 posts
  • Interests:Working on fixing my computer, browsing the internets, learning programming, reading, a nice cold cup of lemonade, sleeping, eating, typing, Minecraft, flooding Hyrule, asdcxsdeoscas...

Oh, and NiGHTS.
Happy Halloween, This year I did a NiGHTS pumpkin, but its mediocre, guess i'll have to do better next time. I'm sure most of the kids trick-or-treating will thinks its a black and purple horned dargon with 1 deformed eye O_O

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts
I'm wearing my NiGHTS t-shirt right now, but that doesn't really count for much I guess.

Nemoide

Nemoide

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts
  • Interests:Things
I am going to bed early which means I guess I'll be dreaming lots?

My favorite holiday always ends up containing an entirely full non-Halloween schedule. T_T

Musashi_HUmar

Musashi_HUmar

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts
  • Interests:Video Games, Books, Music, Guitar, Anime, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Movies
I hung out with some friends at a department store. We ended up getting kicked out because some of my friends jousted on little kid bikes, did weird dances, pushed each other around in carts really fast, etc... Good times.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users