Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Nintendo Power Info

• Please log in to reply
169 replies to this topic

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
  • Interests:What?
Okay, I got the new NP. There are a few squees in it (unfortunately, I cannot supply you with any pictures).
For ONE!
The first JOD advertisement!!! AWESOMENESS! It says across the top "Fly in the world where dreams come alive!"
There's some pictures down below; two of them old, the last one new, which shows Helen in the Pian Garden! ^.^ The Pians be squee.

For TWO!
A picture of Ol' Jack! But you can't really call it Jackle any more. Other than the cards and the cape, the Jackle-like 'Maren is nothing like everyone's favorite insane jester. He's a chameleon...yes...a lizard. He has purple and yellow clothes with a big top hat (the clothes are mostly yellow), and he has three fingers on each hand. He's shown holding some cards and smiling, but no teeth. -sigh- He's no Jackle, my friends, but he'll have to do!

For THREE!
JOD ADVERTISEMENT, PEOPLE! =D IT'S THAT CLOSE! -squee to death-

^_^ Go Dreamer

^_^ Go Dreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts
  • Interests:I am a big fan of NiGHTS, Reala, And Jackle! I love to play video games, mostly (SEGA & Nintendo). Love Anime. I Love talking about NiGHTS!!! Also I like surfing the internet! ^_^
*gasps* WOWS!!!! AWESOME!!! *jumps around screaming and breaks lamp*...... Woops!!!!!

Their finally giving more info in the gaming magazines!!! And Thank you so much for describing the Chameleon Jackle thingy maren! ^_^ No he'll never be Jackle, But yeah he'll do! I can't wait to see how his attacks are!

Anyway! The Release Date is near!!!! WEEEEEEEE!!!!! ^.^

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
Someone, get us a scan of this. Either that or see who else has any shots of the Jackles replacement online. We need to see what he looks like.

...man...some of those Jackle-groupies are gonna be pissed :[

YamiLover13

YamiLover13

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts
  • Interests:Video games, NiGHTS, Sonic The Hedgehog, computer, drawing, reading, Egypt, more video games...

Someone, get us a scan of this. Either that or see who else has any shots of the Jackles replacement online. We need to see what he looks like.

...man...some of those Jackle-groupies are gonna be pissed :[

I'm not...I am kinda happy he isn't in the game. This way, I don't have to see a redesign of him that makes me want to stab people. After what Reala went through...yikes...

The new boss sounds interesting to me. Just because he isn't Jackle, doesen't mean he won't be cool. I can't wait to see him. I...I like cards and magicians...

Also, would they be selling this in stores yet? Or do they wait a month before they put the current issue in stores? O.O

Hime Blue

Hime Blue

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 395 posts
  • Interests:Just...<br /><br />don't ask and it might be better for you. Might be better not to know...
This means I should be getting this issue in a matter of hours, or maybe tomorrow. (Canadian postal service feels slow right now. I want NiGHTS news!)

And the Jackle-groupies problem....? You're looking at one who is depressed that Jackle isn't in there but happy that if the game is ruined somehow, then Jackle won't be a part of the ruining. Hey, always look on the bright side I think...

........La.

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, NiGHTS into Dreams, flailing around the forum and helping people, anime, manga, making my own comic, video games, Guild Wars, movies (especially horror) Lots of stuff. Old video game/movie/TV show trivia..
lol Jackle groupies.

*Goes to try and get hooked up with a magazine*

iNSOMNiAC

iNSOMNiAC

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 660 posts
Hum...Lizard-Jackle sounds...Ok. I'm one of the pissed-off groupies, but I guess it could have been worse. ^^; This makes me wish I hadn't canceled my NP subscription! SOMEONE GET IMAGES! @@ [govinatorvoice]DO EET NAO![/govinatorvoice]

animejosse

animejosse

Dreamworld Police

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,692 posts
Scans soon plz, I want to see the new boss :D

Xenon

Xenon

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 256 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, Automotive, Anime, Video Games in general, Drawing, Driving, Bowling, Snowboarding, other such funstuffs ^.^
So... Much... HAPPY! XD

Yes, yes.... scans soon plz. :3

*Runs off to find a copy of the magazine*

Jof

Jof

Beard status: Distinctly Hobo.

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,388,607 posts
  • Interests:Making NiGHTS shine. In an oily way.
Seriously right. It's been over 12 hours since we first heard about this. And still not one scan has been made D :
I can't even find it on any other message boards or anywhere else on the internet.

I'm beginning to lose my faith in humanity.

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts
Leaving work in a few minutes.. hope I remember to check out the mag on the way home, if I can..

(I also can't believe there's no scans yet.. wondering if I should buy it and scan it, lest there still be no posts of the pics within the hour)

Xenon

Xenon

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 256 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, Automotive, Anime, Video Games in general, Drawing, Driving, Bowling, Snowboarding, other such funstuffs ^.^

wondering if I should buy it and scan it, lest there still be no posts of the pics within the hour

YES! Please give us scans of the happy! It makes me sad that I don't get to see this... T-T

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts
Dammit.. sorry to report I have not found a copy yet. GameStop only had Game Informer.. useless..
I still can't believe none of this is on the Internet. *shakes fist at Sega marketing team*

Xenon

Xenon

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 256 posts
Aww... well, that's okay. I'll see if I can dig anything up at the Gamestop down here. They tend to have some random magazines hangin' around.

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
......wow. This turning out to be quite a search. I had a look through a few forums earlier on myself and found nothing. So, what to do?
We could ask the NiNJA's but i'm sure if they found it they would have reported it along with the news they gave us today.

Someone in America, buy the magazine. Either that or buy EZEKiAL a bloody scanner. Come along!

Xenon

Xenon

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 256 posts
*grumbles* GameStop here didn't have it either.

However! We may have a savior! My buddy TRAViS knows of a place in Durham, NH that sells Nintendo Power. He is currently out trying to get hold of this issue. I don't know that he has a scanner though. I can only hope that he posts the ad in here.

TRAViS

TRAViS

THE GUY THAT BOUGHT THE BETA

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 662 posts
:angry: The store in-town doesn't stock it anymore...

C'mon, SOMEONE has to know where they can get it!

Jof

Jof

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,388,607 posts
This is becoming ridiculous XD

My Kingdom for that scan !

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
  • Interests:scribbling
Im glad the remaining bosses arent blatent rip-offs.

Still, tophats make me glee.

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, NiGHTS into Dreams, flailing around the forum and helping people, anime, manga, making my own comic, video games, Guild Wars, movies (especially horror) Lots of stuff. Old video game/movie/TV show trivia..
If I wasn't hiding in my big, dark bedroom I would scrounge up the courage to ask to be taken to the bookstore. >.< *Is afraid to talk to anyone today* They have Nintendo Power there.
-
Strike that. I'm on a mission. XD I'm getting the NP and I hope I can hook up this scanner/printer when I get back..
*leaves*

Sierra

Sierra

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
  • Interests:Books, gaming, animals, books, my computer, writing. Oh, did I mention books?
Aaaaaaaaaaand it's Puuuuuuuuurg to saaaaaaaaave the Wo-daaaaaaaay! *themesong music*
Fight, Purg! For everlasting awesome! (or peace!)
Seriously, give Purg some love for being so brave guys. :angry:

TRAViS

TRAViS

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 662 posts
:o *Gasp* NO!!! The sun's up! It's too dangerous!!! Puuuuuurrrrrrrrg!!!

Godspeed, Purg. :angry:

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
...that git better not have left before reading that long ass PM i just sent him, which took me forever to write with this flippin' Wiimote!!! ♪♪♪◇○□△☆ ....
...pah! who the hell am i kidding? RUN, BRUV!! RUUUUN !!! :angry:

Jof

Jof

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,388,607 posts
*Cue Ferris Bueller's Day Off style running scene*

*Cue Forrest Gump style running scene*

*Cue every running scene ever*

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts
XD godspeed, Purg. I have many other places I'd visit tomorrow, I'd surely find it.. but good luck to Purg, hope his effort pays off

TRAViS

TRAViS

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 662 posts
I'm getting antsy; I may just run out to the mall and go get it in a little bit...despite the coastal storm that's starting up :angry:

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
You all better pray his efforts pay off. If Purg returns with no magazine then he's gonna be cleaning the NiD Crews office toilet.....without a brush :angry:

Hime Blue

Hime Blue

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 395 posts
  • Interests:Just...<br /><br />don't ask and it might be better for you. Might be better not to know...
*is very antsy* I WANT TO SEE THIS SCAAAAAAAAAaaaaaa--oooh, butterfly *pokes* SCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN.

Tangocat777

Tangocat777

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 940 posts
  • Interests:Pokemon and sonic team games.
Pian Garden!
*chants "pian garden* and "Sonic Adventure 3 on the Wii" over and over again*
On a side note.
How long have mods and Admins had these funny titles like "overlord" and "Dreamworld Police" in the place of "Dreamer"?
I just now noticed that.

Also, what you got against the Wiimote DiGi? I've been using for, like, ever.

Proof:ζζμθζκοργιξΔ
It's wierd at first, but you get uses to it.

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, music, yeah
NP! SEND ME MY ISSUE! NOOOOOW!

iNSOMNiAC

iNSOMNiAC

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 660 posts
Go, Purgatory, gooooo~! D8

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
*Jumps on a trampoline to Ferris Bueller music in super slow mo* Hweeeee.....eeee...... .. . ..eeeh.....

.... Three places. Three. Walmart/grocery. The bookstore in the mall 20 minutes away. Borders book store.... NONE of them.. have Nintendo Power. NONE! After all that and dealing with frickin rush hour traffic and being out for nearly 3 hours and NOBODY had a single one!! Well I'm not bloody done yet! >:0 Tomorrow I continue my mission! And if any of you gets it done before I do, more power to you. I've still got the money for it, so I'm keeping an eye out. When I go out tomorrow with my brother for his birthday I'm gonna still be looking around, in case we don't have anything by then.

I'm sorry you guys.. I looked really hard. :angry:

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
Borders SUCKS. Specially that one in the mall (Dolphin I presume?). Have hope Purg! You will find it!

iNSOMNiAC

iNSOMNiAC

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 660 posts
I commend you for your efforts, Purg. *hands you a ribbon* =(

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
Kitsune, its the one in Aventura. I live right on the border of Hallendale and Hollywood, so it isn't too far, but with all that added traffic it was a pain in the butt. I'll try again tomorrow, thanks for understanding, you guys. ^^ *wears ribbon* Glee~

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
I would make you clean those toilets Purg....but that would make me a bastard. So, no. *hugs* You did good, bruv. It ain't your fault that EZEKiAL of all people in this forum is the only person who apparently has a copy of this magazine and no scanner. And it's not your fault that this American Nintendo Magazine is such a bloody needle in a haystack to find. And it's not your fault that you left without reading my PM first. Ok, that last one was your fault but we don't need to count it. XD

People. Remember what brother Purgatory here tried to do for all you's, tonight. *salutes Purg*

YamiLover13

YamiLover13

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts
  • Interests:Video games, NiGHTS, Sonic The Hedgehog, computer, drawing, reading, Egypt, more video games...
Wow...I thought you guys knew how hard it is to find Nintendo Power. O.O They rarely sell it anywhere and when they do, they get sold out real fast. I was lucky to find the second to last copy of the June issue with NiGHTS on it. Ironic how such a popular magazine is hard to find...

You have to remember though that subscribers get it before the stores most of the time. It may not be out yet.

Can someone not at least take a Digital shot of it? Does no one have a digital camera? O.o

Guess not many here subscribe...

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
Eeech. I forgot about the Traffic (>_<). You earn another ribbon.

iNSOMNiAC

iNSOMNiAC

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 660 posts
;; I remember Aventura Mall...UWHAAA! I used to go to their Halloween events! ;; I hate Venice, I wanna be back in Miami! PURG! KIDNAP ME, QUICK!

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
I'll save you, iNSOMNiAC! And you can come with me to the Saw Fest tomorrow at the Aventura theatre! ha ha! Sit through a marathon of all the Saw movies, ending with the new one. No sleep. Jigsaw will eat me..

anyway, yeah.. I had to have my friend Redeye at the Gamestop next to the bookstore I was just at in the mall snatch up my NiGHTS NP from June. They really are hard to find.. I remember going to a Barnes and Nobles and they said they usually only get five in at a time! Psh.. I'll find a way, peeps. *determined*

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users