Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

JoD Redesigns

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

Sairus

Sairus

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 448 posts
We've all seen NiGHTS, Reala and Wizeman showing off their new threads at this stage. Hell, even Shleep is struttin' around with his new bling these days. I for one think it's unjust that aul Gilly and Jackle are left at home in their moth ridden linnens...

So here's the deal, how's about we show the old guard some love and liven up their dress sense a bit?
Try and come up with new versions of the old Marens as you think they'd look like in Journey of Dreams... I reckon this place is creative enough to do them justice!

I'll try and get some designs done on the train tomorrow, and I'm looking forward to seeing what y'all come up with!

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts
Got no access to colors at the moment.. here's a Jackle..
Posted Image

iNSOMNiAC

iNSOMNiAC

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 660 posts

Posted Image

*sobs* Aw man, that is /so/ awesome. ;; I wish. The "new" Jackle is some kind of stupid chameleon thing. >( *kicks Sega* /That/ should be our new Jackle, not a freakin' lizard. D'X

^_^ Go Dreamer

^_^ Go Dreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts
  • Interests:I am a big fan of NiGHTS, Reala, And Jackle! I love to play video games, mostly (SEGA & Nintendo). Love Anime. I Love talking about NiGHTS!!! Also I like surfing the internet! ^_^

Posted Image

*stares in awe and gasps* OMG!!!! That is so AWESOME!!! *sobs* That shoud be Jackle in JOD, WHY SEGA WHY!!!!! ,>_<,

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts
Thanks u guys ^-^

IMO, No chameleon guy can replace Jackle. What will become of our beloved caped Nightmare, only Sonic Team knows.. or do they..?

Sairus

Sairus

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 448 posts
Okay, Sai is mildly confused here as he has been somewhat out of the loop with regards to JoD developments... what the Hell is all this chameleon Jackle shinanigans?! O_o Any sort of links? o_O
(Sorry for sending you that PM iNOMNiAC, should have just posted here originally...)

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts
You should visit the news section, Sairus.. we have not seen the Chameleon boss though. Just Donbalon and Girania.

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, NiGHTS into Dreams, flailing around the forum and helping people, anime, manga, making my own comic, video games, Guild Wars, movies (especially horror) Lots of stuff. Old video game/movie/TV show trivia..
Why yes, that is rather awesome. BUT HE'LL NEVER BE IN JoD!! *Cackles evilly and runs away*
IT NEVER GETS OLD!! WA HA HA!

Sairus

Sairus

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 448 posts
Curse you, Purg, for destroying our hopes and dreams! Curse you!
Now skidaddle before I whip out the scooter jokes! *shakes fist*

Dark Night

Dark Night

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 87 posts
  • Location:You'll never find me alive ! &gt;:D (Pretend you care)
  • Interests:What do you even think I'm here for ?
WARNING : Don't look at this picture for too long. The less you look at it, the smaller is the chance of blindness in the next 5 minutes and the less I'll suffer during sleep. You know that my suffering is not worth your vision.

Now, onto the post...

--------------------------
AHAH !
Found it.
Found that special drawing that's gonna make me be sure that I ain't passing trought this night.

And since I can't seem to notice when a thread is past dead, I'm posting my lame attempt for a new Jackle JoD design.

Posted Image

You can see the hapiness in that stare... It's just inspiring. I'de get a similar stare if I dressed Reala with a balerina outfit.

animejosse

animejosse

Dreamworld Police

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,692 posts
*snoooort* Jackle's expression makes the pic.

Sairus

Sairus

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 448 posts
ooooohhhh yeaaaaaaahhhh.... Completely forgot about this thread! XD Ha! I'll have to get working on something now! XD Might try Clawz or Gillwing... give some of them non-humarens a shot in the limelight~

Jackle's expression there is friggin' priceless! Also... nice job with the rehaul... the tails of his cape look really nice!

Niraven

Niraven

Ninja News Reporter

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 143 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, Zelda, Sonic, Resident Evil, artwork, photography, cats, dragons, random stuff, games of course

You should visit the news section, Sairus.. we have not seen the Chameleon boss though. Just Donbalon and Girania.

We've seen the Chameleon boss. Screens were released in a NP issue in the US. The official art and name just hasn't been released yet.

Sairus

Sairus

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 448 posts
Yar, I've seen him now... I'm sort of deliberatly trying to avoid all the JoD related news at this stage so that there'll still be some surprises in the final game, thus I'm kind of slow at picking up on news XD

Meggiemaccat

Meggiemaccat

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts
Oh god, I love them both! :3 The first one for sheer AWESOMENESS and the second one... for the expression. ^^; I'm sorry, but I gotta agree with Jackle, though it's very pretty (too pretty).

Dark Night

Dark Night

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 87 posts

Oh god, I love them both! :3 The first one for sheer AWESOMENESS and the second one... for the expression. ^^; I'm sorry, but I gotta agree with Jackle, though it's very pretty (too pretty).

Don't worry, it's meant to humiliate Jackle and nothing more. Of course that that could NEVER be an oufit that ANYONE could considerate for a Jackle JoD redesign. It's merely for fun.

...but good work trying not to hide your... Shall we say... hm...
I'de say "disapointment", but that's something everyone feels when looking at my drawings, so nevermind then.

Someone had to tell me anyway. ;__;

Meggiemaccat

Meggiemaccat

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts
..... Your artwork's wonderful; don't be so hard on yourself, I was just critiquing the design (and not realizing you were poking fun at the ultimate fun-poker). ^^' For its intended purpose, it's beautiful, but I took you too seriously. ^^' *hugs* I'm sorry.

Dark Night

Dark Night

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 87 posts

..... Your artwork's wonderful; don't be so hard on yourself, I was just critiquing the design (and not realizing you were poking fun at the ultimate fun-poker). ^^' For its intended purpose, it's beautiful, but I took you too seriously. ^^' *hugs* I'm sorry.

Hey, hey, don't apologise! I was kidding. :P
I certainly did not get offended or saddened by your comment. I'm just goofing around. :-P

Again, this was only meant to humiliate Jackle, so I won't get offended if you or anyone else says that "It's just TOO much. @.o". I know it is. @.@

(and not realizing you were poking fun at the ultimate fun-poker)

It's pay back tiiiime... >:D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users