Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Preorder Gift

• Please log in to reply
96 replies to this topic

SCRiBBLER

SCRiBBLER

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts
but.....i want one......no fair.......stupid f*!*ing Japan....making good stuff......i love you so much....=(

KatKitoshi

KatKitoshi

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 101 posts
  • Interests:video games, manga, anime, foreign music (Bollywood songs are the SHIZ!! X3)

I don't know...It looks a bit poorly done to me.

well, to be honest I've never seen a good pre-order gift XD. Even the sonic figure you got if you reserved Sonic for the 360 was a piece of crap. It LOOKED good, but ALL of them were defective. Some arrived with broken heads, broken arms, broken legs, wouldn't stand properly in the stand, was too top heavy etc.

I thought I was slick and snagged the only GOOD figure.... only for it to break when my brother knocked into my dresser while vaccuuming our room XD, Sonic won't be running anymore...

So, concidering what people do get, I'd say this figure looks pretty good. I just hope it can stand without toppling over the weight of its head XD

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, NiGHTS into Dreams, flailing around the forum and helping people, anime, manga, making my own comic, video games, Guild Wars, movies (especially horror) Lots of stuff. Old video game/movie/TV show trivia..
I have like three perfect Sonics, but thats because Loren works at Gamestop. Ha ha! Man, if these DO come out over here in the states, I'm gonna have like five of them, everyone I know works at or used to work at Gamestop. *Rolls around with glee*

kidninja

kidninja

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts
  • Interests:video games, imports, marksmenship, samurai, ninjas, monkeys,technical misc stuff, NiGHTS, sonic, megaman, diffrent anime, and Gintama.
:D Awesome new pic purgatory

Drannorean

Drannorean

• Visitor
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
I have a link to Famitsu here that details (very vaguely, considering that it's Japanese I don't speak a word of it) some cool spinning keychain that looks so sweet! :D

Here's the link.

Posted Image

Also, there looks to be some sort of poster.

Posted Image

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, music, yeah
^^
Omg! The pians are actually cute! Those lucky japanese people... >:l

YamiLover13

YamiLover13

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts
  • Interests:Video games, NiGHTS, Sonic The Hedgehog, computer, drawing, reading, Egypt, more video games...
Now thats what I am talking about! Those I want to buy! Is that all coming with the preorder now?! Oh man, why does Japan have to get all the stuff? I thought it wasn't orginally started in Japan? Wouldn't that entile the rest of us to a few things?

Well, I guess they assume the items won't go well so they are only putting it in one country and saving money. Or at least...that is what I assume. Please correct me if you know the real reason.

(Maybe I should stop talking so much in this topic. I think I am becoming annoying...T_T )

ayamemaiden

ayamemaiden

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 458 posts

Is that all coming with the preorder now?!

I want to know that as well.

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, NiGHTS into Dreams, flailing around the forum and helping people, anime, manga, making my own comic, video games, Guild Wars, movies (especially horror) Lots of stuff. Old video game/movie/TV show trivia..
(Fixed your quote, Ayame)
I'm a huge keychain collector! I'd really like that! Everyone can hear me coming because I jingle. Ha ha!
And those other things look almost like cards of some kind? maybe they're phone cards or something. Hm.. Those new Nightopians are so cute! They actually don't look like they don't have souls anymore. Ha ha!

ayamemaiden

ayamemaiden

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 458 posts
Hmm, that might be a pencil board or something.

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
That would be awesome, because I also collect pencil boards. :D

NoxiousNights

NoxiousNights

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
Well, I will list all the pre-order gifts below (some are new):

NiGHTS doll
Posted Image

NiGHTS Keychain
Posted Image

NiGHTS File 1
Posted Image

NiGHTS File 2
Posted Image

NiGHTS File 3
Posted Image

NiGHTS backside of File
Posted Image

seiya

seiya

The Japanese Connection

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
  • Interests:Drawing: NiGHTS, Zelda, Pikachu, Original, and etc.<br />Reading: Harry Potter, Darren Shan, and etc.<br />Cooking: Mainly Japanese food.<br />Game: NiGHTS, Zelda, Pokemon, Sonic, and etc.<br />Music: Mainly J-Pop.<br />Movie: Harry Potter, Spider Man, Pixer, and etc.
>>NoxiousNights-san
About Posters:
They're not Posters. Thay're files.^^
And the last one is the back of them.

If you guys wanna know more Japanese info, please ask me because I can read Japanese completely.^^

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
Awwww! I would take poster 3 to school! Than everybody can know NiGHTS!

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
Hey Seiya-chan. By 'files' do you mean 'folders'? Folders are items that are used to store paper. Is that what they are? Paper-files/Paper-folders. It's the same thing, right?
I thought they were posters too but i guess i was wrong. ^_^;;;

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
I would still take 'em to school... ^_^

(Woot! 200th post!)

Sairus

Sairus

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 448 posts
Files? I was wondering what those white notches on the top right were...
Seiya, does it say how big these files are? I'm quite curious about them now! XD

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts
Keychain! Looks like we're getting peeks of more merch.. this sh!t better be available outside Japan

AirMax

AirMax

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 106 posts
  • Interests:school-survival.net, NiD, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, anime, awesome, scoreattack.net
Damn thems pians is ugly. Need that poster 3 though.

KittyWhiggles

KittyWhiggles

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 333 posts
Japan gets NiGHTS folders too?! O_O Foldeeerrrs!! D: I would LOVE to look at NiGHTS durring school.XD
They can be a cheerer upper. Eyecandy! OwO

Kichigai

Kichigai

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 177 posts
Oh god, I want them all now. ;w; I hope those folders/files/keychain/stationary/whatever will be available at Amazon Japan.

Reala5481

Reala5481

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 173 posts
  • Location:The Dream of Glass, Crystal Palace. Searching for my dreams...
  • Interests:Reading, Anime, Video Games, Poetry, And Singing.
Is NiGHTS...Winking...? ^_^

^_^ Go Dreamer

^_^ Go Dreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts
  • Interests:I am a big fan of NiGHTS, Reala, And Jackle! I love to play video games, mostly (SEGA &amp; Nintendo). Love Anime. I Love talking about NiGHTS!!! Also I like surfing the internet! ^_^
OMG!!!! *cries* JAPAN YOUR SO FORTUNATE!!!! *slams head into wall*

But, seriouly got a nose bleed looking at all this pre-order merchadise, Hmmm...or maybe it was from staring at NiGHTS Winking! ^_^ Anyway, The folders are Awesome GORGEOUS, And that Keychain I ...must ..have!!! ^_^

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
They might be Japan only.. those logos on the folders are in Japanese and I don't know how often they make multiple versions of something to give as preorder gifts in the states. But I'm sure most of us will find a way, if they aren't. ^_^

YamiLover13

YamiLover13

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts
  • Interests:Video games, NiGHTS, Sonic The Hedgehog, computer, drawing, reading, Egypt, more video games...
Deja-vu! I had a short dream a month ago about me buying JOD folders at my college bookstore. LOL

I would never use them. I would keep them all sealed up in plastic and put it in a shrine of NiGHTS stuff...that I don't have much of. XD

iLLViLLAiN

iLLViLLAiN

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,992 posts
  • Interests:Mainly video games although I'm also interested in art, poetry, and the occasional political story. Oh wait I forgot anime XD
Lucky lucky Japanese people. If I didn't like your women so much I'd cuss in jealousy lol

BTW very nice avatars Purg and Yami, very nice ^_^

TCT

TCT

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts
  • Interests:Games, comics, anime
How tall is that NiGHTS toy? I just have to know.

seiya

seiya

The Japanese Connection

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
  • Interests:Drawing: NiGHTS, Zelda, Pikachu, Original, and etc.<br />Reading: Harry Potter, Darren Shan, and etc.<br />Cooking: Mainly Japanese food.<br />Game: NiGHTS, Zelda, Pokemon, Sonic, and etc.<br />Music: Mainly J-Pop.<br />Movie: Harry Potter, Spider Man, Pixer, and etc.

Hey Seiya-chan. By 'files' do you mean 'folders'? Folders are items that are used to store paper. Is that what they are? Paper-files/Paper-folders. It's the same thing, right?
I thought they were posters too but i guess i was wrong. ^_^;;;

Ah!! yas, I wanted to say "folders"!!
I'm sorry, I'm not good at English yet.^^;
Maybe they're A4 size.

It's yet unknown... even in Japan.
But I think it's palm-sized toy.

NNR07

NNR07

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,379 posts
  • Interests:Lots of stuff. Too much stuff.
Ooh... sweet |D! Imma digging all these Preorder gifts 8D!

Time to start adding this stuff to wikipedia xD;; .

iLLViLLAiN

iLLViLLAiN

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,992 posts
  • Interests:Mainly video games although I'm also interested in art, poetry, and the occasional political story. Oh wait I forgot anime XD

It'd be cool if it was about 5 feet. That way I could put it in my room. I'd wake up to it every morning and hug it. Great way to start a day hunh?

KatKitoshi

KatKitoshi

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 101 posts
  • Interests:video games, manga, anime, foreign music (Bollywood songs are the SHIZ!! X3)
<.< .... >.>.... the pic of NiGHTS winking... for some reason... I can't help but think of it as the end of a Mentos commercial XD

and the Pians look adorable X3

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
Yuhuh. I gotta admit, the Pians look a bit stylish this time around. They have not got the 'O.O' staring-eyes thing anymore, thank god. I also like how they are actually wearing clothes. The old Pians looked like they were little blue bouncing blobs of watever. I'm looking forward to seeing how much you can customize your Pians.

And thank you Seiya-chan. We do call them 'paper files' over here too but some people call them 'folders' also. And your English is very very good even though you don't speak it. We can understand what you're saying so don't worry. :lol:

Guest_DreamWeaver_*

Guest_DreamWeaver_*
  • Guests

Oh my FRICKIN' god! I want one!! Not only is it NiGHTS, but it looks like something I'd ((My neighbor just blew up a pipe bomb by my window!!! *Is pissed* )) have floating around in my room somewhere.

WTF?! Pipe bomb?

^_^ Go Dreamer

^_^ Go Dreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts
  • Interests:I am a big fan of NiGHTS, Reala, And Jackle! I love to play video games, mostly (SEGA &amp; Nintendo). Love Anime. I Love talking about NiGHTS!!! Also I like surfing the internet! ^_^
I at least hope that America will get the keychains and folders, but some how I kinda doubt it! *sobs* >_<

iNSOMNiAC

iNSOMNiAC

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 660 posts
:) I don't like the new 'Pians! D'= They scare me! Too childish-looking rather than fairy-looking. Why do they not have the pointy ears anymore? ;;' Oh well. I want all of that merch. NAO. X3 US and UK better get some goodies, too!

Realarox

Realarox

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts
  • Interests:games, music, REALA, NiD, art, REALA, and...REALA.

I have a link to Famitsu here that details (very vaguely, considering that it's Japanese I don't speak a word of it) some cool spinning keychain that looks so sweet! :)

Hmm....not only can you hate Seiya for knowing japanese, you can hate me, too. Why? I have the windows xp operating system, which, if something is in a foriegn language, you can translate it into english. HA! So, if you have windows xp, and you want to know how to do that, here's the steps:

1. go to site
2. right-click
3. go to 'page info'
4. click
5. click on 'translate page into english'
6. wait
7. you have a perfectly translated page now!

In fact, I'm looking at the translated page right now! THX to Drannorean for the link, and THX to DiGi for starting this topic. I'll stop talking and go away now. *passes out from talking too much* :)

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
Nobody can hate Seiya. Seiya is amazing! >:0
*lol*

NNR07

NNR07

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,379 posts
  • Interests:Lots of stuff. Too much stuff.

Nobody can hate Seiya. Seiya is amazing! >:0
*lol*

Agreed 8D!

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
Thats right. It is against Purgatory law to hate Seiya!
Anyway, as it is, I have to switch my reserve from one Gamestop to another.. :) If I don't, odds are, the manager that hates my guts will tell me there are no gifts with it when I know there are. *Is in a Gamestop WAR!!*
I wonder how long it will be before we figure out what goes where.. (What items are for what countries)

animejosse

animejosse

Dreamworld Police

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,692 posts
I can only hope there's something for Sweden... my reserved copy has been paid now, so I just have to wait and see :3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users