Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

NiGHTS merchandise

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

LadyTwinkle

LadyTwinkle

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 124 posts
  • Interests:Designing, theatrical makeup, painting, costume creation, sewing, 80's animation, comic books, Traveling abroad. And of course NiGHTS!
for all of us avid collectors who missed out of the first run baseball caps, posters, dolls and figurines...

where, how, and who will be selling this releases merchandise? who owns Merchandise, and where do you think they will sell, release certain items?

^_^ Go Dreamer

^_^ Go Dreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts
  • Interests:I am a big fan of NiGHTS, Reala, And Jackle! I love to play video games, mostly (SEGA & Nintendo). Love Anime. I Love talking about NiGHTS!!! Also I like surfing the internet! ^_^
Yeah, I would like to know as well! ^_^ Must....have.....NiGHTS...merchandise... NOW!!!

Reala5481

Reala5481

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 173 posts
  • Location:The Dream of Glass, Crystal Palace. Searching for my dreams...
  • Interests:Reading, Anime, Video Games, Poetry, And Singing.
^_^ Go Dreamer)-->
QUOTE(^_^ Go Dreamer @ Oct 14 2007, 08:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah, I would like to know as well! ^_^ Must....have.....NiGHTS...merchandise... NOW!!![/quote]Indeed!

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, music, yeah
I own a NiGHTS shirt, both games and a Christmas NiGHTS plushie. I got them all off eBay.

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
Wooh, TRiPPY owns a bunch of NiD merch. Our latest addition was the seemingly rare Elliot plushie on Ebay for a small surprising sum of around £40. I say small because plushies that are rare as this tend to go for more. Reala went for $200, i think.

The way i see it, getting ahold of merchandise this time will be so much easier. Back in 1996 websites were not really selling things because the Net had only just started and this made finding NiGHTS merch almost impossible, even if you lived in Japan. Now, you can pretty much buy anything online since the Net has come a long way. It's just a simple case of keeping your eyes open online and see who starts selling what. I know Ebay is going to be a popular place so i suggest people check there.

As far as street shops go, i dunno about America but here in the UK GameStation and the anime/manga store Forbidden Planet would be a very good place to look.

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
Yeah, I saw a Reala doll for like, 150 dollars. My X-mas NiGHTS plush was 130 dollars.
Edit:This might help
http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?s...ntrypage=search

Camittles

Camittles

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • Interests:animating, modeling, video production, tattoos, piercings, dyed hair, body modification, art, cartoons, comics, video games, 1980's, action figures, my little ponies, live music/shows, mac computers, bright colors, makeup, neil gaiman, dave mckean, david mack, taco bell, woodchuck cider, amaretto sours, mythology, alternate subcultures
I bought a Reala and NiGHTS plushie off ebay for about $50 each, but then again that was around 5 years ago. I had no idea the price of them skyrocketed that much. Supply/demand?

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
You're very lucky to own the Xmas NiGHTS plushie. Man, i would prefer buying that to the Reala plushie anyway. XD

I'm hoping for action figures, if anything. I really want them to release some super cool posable NiGHTS action figure. They made Virtual On figures when that game came out, Sonic has had his own set of figures and even Red Ring Rico has had her own little figurine. Pleaaaaase Sega, get some cool toy company to make a set of figures. *hopes/wishes*

...You all do realize that the second NiGHTS merchandise goes on sale on Ebay we're all going to become brief enemies, right? XD

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
  • Interests:scribbling
*twitches at the keyboard*

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
Bid: $320
*Click*
You have been out bid.
"NOOOOOOO!!!"

Lol, I can just imagine ^_^ I was going to get the Reala Plush instead, but my mom was all like "That is a little creepy to sleep with...O_o" And I was all like "Yeah...You are right". So for an X-mas present, my mom got me The x-mas NiGHTS. 2 years ago, when I was DEATHLY obsessed, I even made a throne for it. (I was a crazy little child v_v)

LadyTwinkle

LadyTwinkle

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 124 posts
  • Interests:Designing, theatrical makeup, painting, costume creation, sewing, 80's animation, comic books, Traveling abroad. And of course NiGHTS!
:P

I realize that now we all are friends, and soon as a rare item is up...we will fight tooth and nail.

Me,
I was lucky one day at Mc Donalds. I got a Sega Legends hand held NiGHTS game, it was crappy and had really bad art, and was hard as heck to play. 9imagine my shock when my niece threw it out of her happy meal as "dumb".

I also got a game version watch with NiGHTS,
have a baseball cap a friend got from a game expo in 95-96ish, that I snatched...and some old game mags from the time it was released. I also have 4 versions of the games, and the Japanese game manual.

I have been fighting for a plushie since I can recall.

I really would like to see Badges, and bendy dolls this time around. I hope to see loads of "Cool" merchandise. :P

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts

I own a NiGHTS shirt, both games and a Christmas NiGHTS plushie. I got them all off eBay.

wats the shirt look like? I wanna see! I never seen a NiGHTS shirt..

Kori

Kori

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 475 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, reading, writing, making AMVs, games, movies, romance, anime &amp; manga (current fave: Naruto), 80s and 90s cartoons, and of course, anything to do with NiGHTS! X3
My dad works at a print shop, and he took a gaming mag cover with NiGHTS on it and made a t-shirt for me. XD Of course, it's pretty small now and faded as anything, but still. :P My sister even drew a NiGHTS pic to put on the back!

That was back when the internet was a wee babe.. I remember seeing a NiGHTS plush for sale on eBay, along with that little chibi keychain! I'm almost positive TRiPPY outbid us all on that one.. XD Yep, we're gonna be taking out second mortgages just so we can outbid one another!

So far I've found a bunch of guides, and the original soundtrack. That beauty set me back $145! It may be easier to find NiGHTS goods nowadays, but have your accounts prepared!

(I wonder if Sega'll make enough NiGHTS figurines to make all us fanpeople happy..? :P; )

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
I found the Strategy guide, but I didnt buy.

scout

scout

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
I feel that once you get the action figure of a super hero who doesn't own his own toyline you've really achieved something. Although i'm not a collector my family use thier stuff to break the barrier. Last year, crash, this year, NiGHTS!

^_^ Go Dreamer

^_^ Go Dreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts
  • Interests:I am a big fan of NiGHTS, Reala, And Jackle! I love to play video games, mostly (SEGA &amp; Nintendo). Love Anime. I Love talking about NiGHTS!!! Also I like surfing the internet! ^_^
Omg!!! You guys are so fortunate!!! I can't find any NiGHTS plushies on Ebay, *sobs* I think their all gone! *cries*

TRAViS

TRAViS

THE GUY THAT BOUGHT THE BETA

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 662 posts
^_^ Go Dreamer)-->
QUOTE(^_^ Go Dreamer @ Oct 15 2007, 05:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Omg!!! You guys are so fortunate!!! I can't find any NiGHTS plushies on Ebay, *sobs* I think their all gone! *cries*[/quote]
Keep the faith. They show up...you just gotta be in the right place at the right time. Someone's always looking to get rid of their stuff.

I bet within a month or two someone's going to throw an entire lot of them on there (complete collection) and will probably rake in close to a grand given how much some of us want that kind of stuff :P

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
Yeah with JOD, I will keep an eye out. :P

^_^ Go Dreamer

^_^ Go Dreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts
  • Interests:I am a big fan of NiGHTS, Reala, And Jackle! I love to play video games, mostly (SEGA &amp; Nintendo). Love Anime. I Love talking about NiGHTS!!! Also I like surfing the internet! ^_^
*sniffles* ok. Thanks! ^_^

Xenon

Xenon

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 256 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, Automotive, Anime, Video Games in general, Drawing, Driving, Bowling, Snowboarding, other such funstuffs ^.^
*circles Ebay like a hawk* Must....have....NiGHTS MERCH >.@ *twitch*

Tangocat777

Tangocat777

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 940 posts
  • Interests:Pokemon and sonic team games.
http://gonintendo.com/?p=27360
LOL, WTF?

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
ZOMG I AM PRORDERING.

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
Yeah, i just saw that a few hours ago on Seiya's message board. I was going to post it but i wanted to know more about it since Seiya's board is all in Japanese. XD;;

So, it seems to be a preorder gift.
Right, then. Looks like i'll be on my email to Seiya and sending her cash to get us a preorder.
SEIYA-CHAAAAAN!! WE NEED YOUR HEEEEELP!!!

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
Like...really, I Must...save...up....YEN! ;_;

^_^ Go Dreamer

^_^ Go Dreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts
OH MY GOSH!!!!!........I...... I MUST HAVE IT!! O.O

Tangocat777

Tangocat777

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 940 posts
  • Interests:Pokemon and sonic team games.
On one hand, I really don't like that thing. On the other, I could sell it in 11 years when they release the next NiGHTS game.

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
C'mon..Its cute! (In a retarded way...)

^_^ Go Dreamer

^_^ Go Dreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts

C'mon..Its cute! (In a retarded way...)

I agree! It's very cute!!! ^_^ And I can use it to hypnotize my little sister! ^_^

But seriously that NiGHTS toy is Super adorable!!!! I would cuddle it while I sleep, though it may poke my eye out!!! ^_^

Kaibib Angel

Kaibib Angel

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 158 posts
  • Interests:Male x male relationships, NiGHTS, Reala, Reala x NiGHTS, drawing, manga, doujinshi, fanfics, fanart, cosplay, designing and making costumes, singing, listening to music of different types, using imagination, walking, dreaming, male pregnancy, peforming music on piano, recorder, clarinet, and vocals.
Do you think that Sega would release JoD style NiGHTS and Reala, and maybe even some other plushies? If they are, and they end up at Game Stop or Toys'R'Us or where ever... I am totally jumping them stores.

[Me] NiGHTS PLUSHIES, NOW! -threatens with banana gun-
[Clerk] -hands them over-

lol
I'd buy 'em! xD Though, I haven't seen any NiGHTS or Reala plushies on Ebay at all either. I looked several times.
(Usually I see those 'tarded looking Pian UFO plushies. Meh.)

Wouldn't it be awesome if there was a NiGHTS style hoodie? lol I'm weird. Maybe even a collectable dish with NiGHTS' or Reala's mug on it.

[Sega] "Make eatting fun with Marenwaretm!"
LOL

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts
They should make a NiGHTS NiGHTLiGHT.

^_^ Go Dreamer

^_^ Go Dreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts
A NiGHTS nightlight! I would totally buy that!!!!!! ^_^

Darkest Maiden

Darkest Maiden

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • Interests:Games, the past, the truth, passions, music
I would LOVE a NiGHTS plushie! He could go with my Sonic collection. <3

Tragick

Tragick

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
Ebay is about the only way anymore to get any of the original NiGHTS merchandise and even then it has really become barren lately. I think once someone is able to get anything NiGHTS related they don't let go of it! The wise Kitsune do you have a picture of your Christmas NiGHTS plushie? I think that is the only one that I am missing. It's taken me about 8 years but I have an almost complete set of the plushies, I just need Christmas NiGHTS :(

Posted Image

And here is my NiGHTS Chao that I just got from thechaogarden.com!

Posted Image

As far as the new merchandise I hope there is a bunch of it! I want everything plushies, figures, shirts, and anything else Sega can think up. I am afraid that like the original merchandise it is going to be confined to Japan which means it is to Ebay I will go.

ayamemaiden

ayamemaiden

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 458 posts
I have a NiGHTS strategy guide and a small plastic keychain figurine. :blink:

*~ChAoSkY~*

*~ChAoSkY~*

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts
  • Interests:-~~Videogames: <br />Klonoa, Sonic, Rayman, Zelda, Mario, Pokémon, NiGHTS.~~ <br />~~Anime and manga: <br />Inuyasha, Case closed, One piece~~<br />~Drawing~ <br />~Cooking~ <br />~Swimming~ <br />~Crafts~
I have NOTHING, people. Absolutely nothing.
But that´s because i am a newbie fan and my parent´s don´t allow me to buy from Internet. ._.

But i hope for JoD figures and PLUSHIES! ^_^

Meggiemaccat

Meggiemaccat

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts

I have NOTHING, people. Absolutely nothing.
But that´s because i am a newbie fan and my parent´s don´t allow me to buy from Internet. ._.

But i hope for JoD figures and PLUSHIES! :P

Me too on everything. ^^; Again, I hope the merch comes to America so we won't have to fight each other for it (instead we'll be fighting the little girls who don't know who the heck he is, but want him anyway because he's cuter than a basket of fluffy little chicks... XDDD ). I'm also hoping for Jackle-related merch - JACKLEHAT FTW!!!!

EDIT: And Europe, too. XPPPP *smacks herself for continuing to forget that just because it comes to America doesn't mean it automatically comes to the rest of the world*

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
GYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!! TRAGICK! *Foams at mouth* I have an X-Mas NiGHTS Plush! :P I would rather have the Reala Plush... D:

Hime Blue

Hime Blue

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 395 posts
  • Interests:Just...<br /><br />don't ask and it might be better for you. Might be better not to know...
I have nothing.

At the moment. :D

Oh, believe me, when I'm writing my birthday wishlist (March 1), I am going to include pretty much every piece of merch that is going to be released. *evilgrin*

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users