Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Fable

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
  • Interests:scribbling
When is fable 2 due out and who has played/enjoyed the former game?

I adore Fable, I'm not all that fantastic at some of the harder battles but i love the scenery, the glowyness and the spectacular british accents XD;

Piemaster and Arseface being the best titles ever.

Also, it's lots of fun trying to iritate the Guild Master, who I'm very sure COULD probably break me.

The game has so much cool stuff and little touches that just make me go back for more. And when i hear that Fable 2 will also give you the choice of a main female character that really makes me eager to play.

The rubbish bit of Fable was the Guildmaster yelling in your psychic earhole every time a new mission popped up. Especialy when your TV is up quite loud and you're enjoying the pretty whimsical music.

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, music, yeah
lol. I was an arseface. I had horns, and whenever I walked into a schoolhouse all the little kids would get scared and run around. I loved kicking chickens and getting drunk to the point where your screen is all blurry and you threw up. I was a TOTAL arseface. :P

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
Ahahahah i forgot about the chicken kicking and the drunkness! XD

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
I forgot how far I kicked my chickens. Unfortunately, My xbox broke so all I have is memories. Ah well..

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
Nuuu! I keep forgetting there's a page for all records in the game, like most people in love, how much beer you've had, how many villagers you've killed and so on. If anyone here has the game put up your records!

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
If Fable were real...you would thing I was a demented little girl. :P I only did that in the game because I never had the heart to actually do it. (Well...maybe scaring little children...heh heh)

Sierra

Sierra

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
  • Interests:Books, gaming, animals, books, my computer, writing. Oh, did I mention books?
Ahhh.. I remember the times I had on this game. I was good aligned, but I would CONSTANTLY break into houses and shops and rob them blind. I found this nifty trick in the Guild shop so I could steal everything without fear of being caught. I could get obsidian weapons this way like, near the very beginning. It was awesome. The other awesome thing I did was marry Lady Grey, then kill her. Too bad the bards found out...I had to kill them too.

Fable two is gonna RULE. I get to be GIRL for one thing...no more being a sissy boy for me! And the dog-for enemy-detection idea sounds awesome to me too, and not just as a game mechanic. (I love dogs :P)

Man I wish my xbox wasn't stolen...I never DID actually beat the game cuz I was too busy having fun robbing people. ;.;

NeoKairi

NeoKairi

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 132 posts
I play Fable whenever I'm at my friends house, and I love iiiit. <3
However, I haven't played much of it...

But I've been tempted to make short leeeettle comics about stuff from the game.
Like when my friend changed my title from "Chicken Kicker" to "Arseface" while I was gone.

You can imagine my surprise when I first entered a town and people started going all "'ELLO AAAAARRRRSEFACE!" XD

Icachan

Icachan

Undercover.

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 588 posts
  • Interests:Pretty much everything and then some.
Fable~ The only thing that made me want an X-Box, and the only thing that makes me want a 360. *__*
I'm looking forward to the second game so much, the changes were all things that I sort of missed in the first game.

I really should play again... after beating the last boss I started a quest to buy as many houses as possible and marry one woman (or man!) in every village. XD Funtimes.

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
You can marry men?! I never knew that...

Sierra

Sierra

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
  • Interests:Books, gaming, animals, books, my computer, writing. Oh, did I mention books?
Lol, yes, you can. When you get superduper famous, even the men start crushing on you. XD Whenever my brother noticed a man with a largish heart, he'd belch at them till they hated him again.

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
Ahahaha, has anyone tried to kill ALL the guards in the heroes guild when they come at you in teams? They start of blue or something, then get harder and harder until they're black i think. Mad challenge.

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
Yeah. It was fun to try kill the guards. It was fun until somebody got hurt (That was me ;_;)

Maki Izumii

Maki Izumii

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 344 posts
XD I remember having a Fable MARATHON at an ex-boyfriend's place a few years back. I need to mooch the PC version off someone, I think, because that game was win.

animejosse

animejosse

Dreamworld Police

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,692 posts
Kick the chickens! Er, I mean, it's a good game. Yes. *runs over to Icas house and kicks some chickens*

Heh, I remember when I was running in a village and my friend told me it was the one village were men couldn't fall in love with you because they were homophobic, or something. Cue me running into a man crushing on me XD

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
Fable is a really good game and i like it though i have to admit it wasn't what i was expecting it to be. I first heard about the game YEEEAAARS ago when it was early in development and they made it sound like you could pretty much do anything you wanted and create your own destiny/story/life etcetc. But, when i played it it had you follow too much storyline that was already set for the game. Village burns, sister gets kidnapped, you join a guild. They need to make a game where you really can just do as you please. No set one storyline but rather a whole world full of different stories and you choose what to do. The whole guild thing was boring for me.

Though, the game is very nice and lovely. The graphics are superb and you do get a sense of being your own person at times when you're casually walking down a forest pathway and the sun sets through the tree's. The whole game should feel like that. Every time that damn Guild Master 'spoke to me' it was nothing but an irritation beause it reminds you that you're not following your own story, you're following the games story. For Fable 2, remove the Guild Master. We don't need to be reminded that 'there are more missions for you at the guild'.

Also, kicking the chickens was a great form of stress relief. *PUNT* XD

Sierra

Sierra

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts

Ahahaha, has anyone tried to kill ALL the guards in the heroes guild when they come at you in teams? They start of blue or something, then get harder and harder until they're black i think. Mad challenge.

I have, I have! It was really fun too cuz when I tried it, I was super powered up. I just kept killing and killing...My fine was over a million Gold. Then I fled, and admired my newly superevil chara. Those horns were huge... And then I reset my game and went back to a nice pansy who has a breaking and entering/wife murdering problem. Fun times.

Icachan

Icachan

Undercover.

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 588 posts
  • Interests:Pretty much everything and then some.

They need to make a game where you really can just do as you please. No set one storyline but rather a whole world full of different stories and you choose what to do.

You should look up Elder Scrolls III:Morrowind then. Sure, there's a core storyline. But you can also choose to screw that completly and just go around sneakykilling people, or join guilds (of your own free will, mind you) or steal stuff to sell to traders. Very free game, and loads of fun.

A combined Fable/Morrowind would be the ultimate game in terms of freedom, methinks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users