Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Tips, Tricks, Hints, and Strategies

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

Guest_submas13_*

Guest_submas13_*
  • Guests
Well, hello everyone.

I've been trying to find some cool little things in NiD, and I've been wondering what you people have to offer? What sort of advice do you have for improving scores, getting more out of the game, and what cool little things have you found in the game that most people don't know about? I'm really interested in getting deeper into NiD and finding something awesome. ^_^

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts
Generally the best way to improve your score during Mares is by getting the best links you can, plus those Dreamies.. Have you visited scoreattack? That's the site made for this kind of thing.

http://scoreattack.net

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
  • Interests:scribbling
^What he said XD

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, music, yeah
I know there is a debug cheat...hmm...

Guest_submas13_*

Guest_submas13_*
  • Guests
Oh. I didn't see that there! ;)

Anyway then, does anyone know any cool things to find in the game?

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
  • Interests:scribbling
There's no debug cheat at all actualy. It was removed.

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
Well,darn. I was putting in A-B-R-A-C-A-D-A-B-R-A for nothing. ^_^

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
Yup, it's true. Debug existed but was removed. You can find traces of its remains with that cheat that lets you see how happy your Pians are but i forget how to get that to pop up. But, yeh, Debug was removed. Also, the game is so difficult to hack too. It leaves me wondering if Sega have something hidden away on this game that they don't want people to see because they've certainly gone to great lengths to keep people from taking a look inside it.

Aaaand, back on topic, try getting a 2.0 on Gilwing. It is the most satisfying feeling being able to tear that big dragon up in just one hit. XD

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
SELPH DEBUG! O_o (Jk)

I have beaten Puffy in a certain time, and do you know those doors to your left in the last room? They opened and a weird pillar appeared. I had a sphere with a cone-hat thing. Try getting that! ^_^

Guest_submas13_*

Guest_submas13_*
  • Guests

SELPH DEBUG! O_o (Jk)

I have beaten Puffy in a certain time, and do you know those doors to your left in the last room? They opened and a weird pillar appeared. I had a sphere with a cone-hat thing. Try getting that! :P

I got that one time, but I wasn't sure what triggered it, although I remeber I also got a 2.0 when it happened. Somehow connected?

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
  • Interests:What?
You get the Pian thing by mashing random buttons on your Saturn Controller while it's paused. =3 It guages how happy they are by showing the different parts of the stage theme music.

A 0 means your Pians are normal.
A 1 means they're as happy as can be.
A 2 means that meh, you could do better.
A 3 means STOP PARALOOPING THE FREAKING PIANS YOU HOMOCIDAL MANIAC!

Sierra

Sierra

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
  • Interests:Books, gaming, animals, books, my computer, writing. Oh, did I mention books?
Oh, I have a thing I'd like to bring up...But I feel kinda stupid for it.
Whenever the gameplay goes top-down (I.e., splash garden and mare 4 of mystic forest) I get terribly disoriented and go in circles. This does not help my time. I've been playing said levels repeatedly to get more familiar with the mares, but I still get confused pretty fast. Anyone got any tips?

gsk

gsk

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 122 posts
  • Interests:Video games, indie music, films

Whenever the gameplay goes top-down (I.e., splash garden and mare 4 of mystic forest) I get terribly disoriented and go in circles. This does not help my time. I've been playing said levels repeatedly to get more familiar with the mares, but I still get confused pretty fast. Anyone got any tips?

Best thing to do is find the quickest route and just stick to it for a while, then experiment with them later.

Here are some maps for those parts -

SG3 garden here - just head straight down in about a 5 o'clock direction and you get out quicky. Nothing in there is worth taking the time for compared to the stunt ribbon and the number of laps gained

MF4 ruins here - follow the outside wall until the capture then down through the rings will lead you out

Check out the gameplay pages at scoreattack for more stuff - good luck!

Guest_submas13_*

Guest_submas13_*
  • Guests
What is the easiest way to get Mepians? I keep trying to get the Marens and Pians to collide together, but I just can't get it right. Any help?

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
I always killed mine trying to make them Mepians. :/ The music was always "Angry".

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users