Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

NiGHTS MIDIS

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

SCRiBBLER

SCRiBBLER

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts
How come there are like none? seriously, ther must be someone on these forums who could do a few that aren't already done, it's shockin'.
This isn't at all because i want to use them for a project.

anyone reckon they could?

*thumbsup*

KTHXBAI

TRAViS

TRAViS

THE GUY THAT BOUGHT THE BETA

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 662 posts
Hey man, go check out www.vgmusic.com

It's a huge MIDI database of nothing but video game music. In other words, a very awesome place :lol:
They have NiGHTS MIDIs on there in the Saturn section. Everything except Paternal Horn I think.

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
Lovely. Could you check to see if they have Reala's theme music? Because i've searched the entire net for it and all i can find is some weird remix MIDI that sounds nothing like Reala's theme music yet it's named as being the song.

TRAViS

TRAViS

THE GUY THAT BOUGHT THE BETA

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 662 posts
:P Looks like all they have is that funky not-even-close remix. Depending on what you need it for, you could get away with using the actual theme in a different format (some cell phones can usually accept MP3s as ringtones, for example, if you change the .mp3 extension to .mid). There are also MP3 to MIDI conversion programs out there but they seldom ever sound right post-conversion.

Honestly though, MIDIs are a dying breed with the recent switch in the last decade to high detail/low volume formats like MP3 and OGG. I'd rather listen to NiGHTS Vs Reala in its full glory anyway :)

Guest_submas13_*

Guest_submas13_*
  • Guests
I checked them out and they seem pretty interesting. You could certainly use them in a hand-made game....

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
Cheers Travis. Yeah, i've got a phone that allows me to use MP3's as ringtones anyway but there is always something a lil 'old skool' about having a midi as a ringtone. XD But thanks for checking it out anyways.

If you guys do decide to ever get around to making some MIDI songs then you gotta attempt Reala's theme because whoever made that remix one obviously never heard the original track before.

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
  • Interests:scribbling
I still love me my NiGHTS ringtones <3

Me recently getting off the bus to meet Sega person after they phoned me:
Me: OH CRAP i forgot how loud my phone was, everyone was like WTF geek.
Sega person: Oh yeah they'd all be like 'DAMN NOT THAT NiGHTS SONG AGAIN! I'M SO SICK OF THAT RINGTONE!' lollers.

In a perfect world :*(

SCRiBBLER

SCRiBBLER

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

I still love me my NiGHTS ringtones <3

Me recently getting off the bus to meet Sega person after they phoned me:
Me: OH CRAP i forgot how loud my phone was, everyone was like WTF geek.
Sega person: Oh yeah they'd all be like 'DAMN NOT THAT NiGHTS SONG AGAIN! I'M SO SICK OF THAT RINGTONE!' lollers.
In a perfect world :*(

haha. indeed.

i'm totally not working on a project with Jof that i want MIDI's for *whistle*

Darkest Maiden

Darkest Maiden

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • Interests:Games, the past, the truth, passions, music
http://www.vgmusic.com/music/console/sega/...n/index-gr.html

Scroll down, there are some NiGHTS MIDIs for you guys!

BTW, if you guys have any requests, I write MIDIs and proper music on FL Studio (music program) so I can give it a go. I need some cool projects. :)

I LOVE NiGHTS MUSIC!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users