Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Wizeman and Reala art

• Please log in to reply
99 replies to this topic

YamiLover13

YamiLover13

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts
  • Interests:Video games, NiGHTS, Sonic The Hedgehog, computer, drawing, reading, Egypt, more video games...
Wizman is ok. He doesn't seem to have that much of a rainbow effect to me...

Reala....nope still hate it. They could have at least made the black strips on the hat dark! Oh well....

kidninja

kidninja

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts
  • Interests:video games, imports, marksmenship, samurai, ninjas, monkeys,technical misc stuff, NiGHTS, sonic, megaman, diffrent anime, and Gintama.
Trippy why u do that to Digi

Artemis

Artemis

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 165 posts
  • Interests:Brazillian dancing, NiD (duh), drawing, swimming, music, debate, taiko drumming, and making people laugh.
:P Go Dreamer)-->
QUOTE(:) Go Dreamer @ Oct 10 2007, 06:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
*Still in Happy Happy Ecstasy* ^_^ This was the best news today!

Wizeman looks more detailed in the face than in NiD, I'm absolutly loving his look! Though he does kinda scare me a bit, alot more sinister looking than before! ^_^

And I agree Reala is sooo Awesome Sexy!!! ^.^ And I did notice that he has those long eyelashes like NiGHTS! *giggles* they poke right out of his mask!!!!! ^_^ But I'm loving his new look! Mask, bat jammys and all! ^_^[/quote]

Yeah, wizeman does look scary. I WANNA SEE RAINBOWS DANGGIT!!

WHOO!! GO BAT JAMMIE!! I am so gonna poke fun at all this!

Gun6

Gun6

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 195 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, Pokemon? (Also, spriting)
Morrigan leggings on Reala leads me to think:

Morrigan = succubus.
Reala = genderless incubus...

WITH CHAINS! *shot*
-----

Go go obscure fighting games, and obscure... dream games.

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, NiGHTS into Dreams, flailing around the forum and helping people, anime, manga, making my own comic, video games, Guild Wars, movies (especially horror) Lots of stuff. Old video game/movie/TV show trivia..
Thats the manliest genderless thing I ever seen... -.-() With hands that could TEAR A TANK IN HALF!! ^_^

CRAB BATTLE!!

Guest_submas13_*

Guest_submas13_*
  • Guests

Thats the manliest genderless thing I ever seen... -.-() With hands that could TEAR A TANK IN HALF!! ^_^

CRAB BATTLE!!

How to you expect NiGHTS to face up to that competition?! Wizeman is going to be the winner for sure! ^_^

Mommom

Mommom

• Visitor
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
I start to think that Reala wants to guard himself(it looks like armor) from ^_^). Whatever it looks like, it is better then old one and scarier than video. But it looks like it has some flame/fire like designs on his clothes.
For Wizeman, it looks like himself in comics. Finally, we can see what he/she/it is, and it looks more scary and powerful.

scout

scout

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
Reala looks cool, and he'll look cooler without the mask, but what's with that nose? does he even HAVE a nose???

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
People! PEOPLE! IT'S HIS THUMB. NOT A NOSE!! Man, the artist of these pictures really has slipped up with that one. XD

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
  • Interests:scribbling
Yami the rainbowy sparkly tosh is in the not yet seen FMV not the artwork.

And lol, Reala with a nose, I'm actualy suprised they didn't stick one on him, along with curly clown shoes and pompoms.

animejosse

animejosse

Dreamworld Police

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,692 posts
Ignoring the bats all over him, Reala looks kickass! The hands were a bit of a surprise to me, but I kinda like them.

As for Wizeman... woah. Talk about a presence. I didn't even notice the Archie-chin at first. *joins the worshipping* I offer... er... *looks out her window* ...deers?

We (nearly) kill people here, yet are hailed like heroes. Like true NiNJAs 8-)

Because NiNJA's are just that cool. *nods*

Trippy why u do that to Digi

*lol* This needs to get macro-ed.

And lol, Reala with a nose, I'm actualy suprised they didn't stick one on him, along with curly clown shoes and pompoms.

...like a clown/cheerleader? *scream of horror*

scout

scout

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
hey, it is his thumb... so why's he become a nose picker? it's the power of the mask!

spinningcannon

spinningcannon

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 181 posts
  • Interests:Other worlds, art, music, literature, symbolism, psychology, philosophy, the human condition
HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO FUNCTION TODAY WHEN ALL I CAN THINK ABOUT IS WiZEMAN???

Holy fishing fishness he looks INCREDIBLE. And I thought seeing his silhouette was bad-- look at this!!
Honestly, kids, all I can say is WOW. <3 <3 <3 I am one very happy NiGHTS fan right now!!

By the way, about Reala... that mask looks fabulous, I must admit. Plus I don't mind that bat-tastic outfit at all! (Those tights are hilarious though!) It some uncanny way it actually works. That and I want his boots. XD

Well, I for one am 100% satisfied with the designs. LOVE the head-ring and new gems on WiZZY, I'll say that much! Tell you what-- I'm counting the seconds until whenever SEGA releases non-obscured art of him. I want to see WiZEMAN the WiCKED shine, darnit!!

Either way I am ECSTATIC!! WiZEMAN for the win!! <3

^_^ Go Dreamer

^_^ Go Dreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts
  • Interests:I am a big fan of NiGHTS, Reala, And Jackle! I love to play video games, mostly (SEGA &amp; Nintendo). Love Anime. I Love talking about NiGHTS!!! Also I like surfing the internet! ^_^
Hahahahahaha! ^O^ The thought of Reala with a nose is hilarious!!! ^-^

*Yawns and rubs eyes in tiredness* Yeah, I seriously could not sleep lastnight, I was just too excited!!!! ^_^ I just couldn't calm my mind down with all the crazy happiness of seeing these pics! ^_^

Wizeman in all his animated glory, and Reala with his groin crushing claws of death!!! ^_^

Dark Magician

Dark Magician

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 272 posts
  • Interests:Creative writing, drawing, video games, manga/anime, and astronomy. Writing more would probably take too much time.
First things first... a dolphin?

Reala: He has demon claws!! (Hooray!!!) He's in... tights? (...) And armor! (Hooray!!) Why is it that people have a problem with his mask, though?
Wizeman: And here I thought you were going to get a drastic change in your looks... oh well... But like Reala, Wizeman is still a badass.
Girania: Gullwing or Gulpo have nothing against this guy...

Thank you so much NID Ninjas!!!!

Inubu

Inubu

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 114 posts
  • Interests:Drawing,writing,movie making,voice acting,and sculpting.
*Giggle insanley*SO....Much NiGHTS news,
I can hardly contain myself!I'll go insane,
Wow Reala has some nice nails. ^_^

^_^ Go Dreamer

^_^ Go Dreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts
  • Interests:I am a big fan of NiGHTS, Reala, And Jackle! I love to play video games, mostly (SEGA &amp; Nintendo). Love Anime. I Love talking about NiGHTS!!! Also I like surfing the internet! ^_^

*Giggle insanley*SO....Much NiGHTS news,
I can hardly contain myself!I'll go insane,
Wow Reala has some nice nails. :lol:

^.^ Yeah he does have nice nails *giggles* the better to rip someones head off with!!! ^_^

Zoe

Zoe

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts
Wizeman looks rather awesome, but that mouth is just creepy from what I can make out. D: As for Reala, I LOVE the battights and the hip armour, but I do miss the yellow claws. D: And I also made the mistake of thinking he had a nose. XD;

TehLazyOne

TehLazyOne

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 135 posts
  • Interests:um... not quite sure... collecting nostalgia, NiGHTS, making sculptures... Cartoons.... um... Voice acting... painting models...
    and i'll work up on the rest later....
hmmm...Wizeman doesn't look too bad... i can live with the way he looks...

i still dont like what they did with Reala though... im sorry... thats just how i feel... i really dont like the bats, the engraved flames, the fact that hes dark red + red, instead of red+black. and the patch thingies on his hands.. i hate the mask... they should have kept his yellow claws... the things on his sides scream "samurai"... it dont fit... oh, and neither does the gem. his muscles, hat and shoes just dont look right to me...

i can probably live with the everything else i havent mentioned... some redesigning would be needed for some things though...
It feels like they tried WAY too hard with Reala... NiGHTS' look was more reminiscent to his classic appearence... they shouldve done the same with reala...

im sorry... im just being honest about the way i feel...

(is instantly maimed by everyone anyway.)

scout

scout

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
the mask will probably be done away with at some point in the game. he looks more like the sherrif of dreams with that waistcoat and holsters.

"scuse me mam, gonna rustle me a nightmare!"

Reala5481

Reala5481

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 173 posts
  • Location:The Dream of Glass, Crystal Palace. Searching for my dreams...
  • Interests:Reading, Anime, Video Games, Poetry, And Singing.
*Looks at Reala* OH...MY...! *Dies from happy shock before i can finish my sentence*

Zero 22

Zero 22

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 105 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, Sonic, Drawing, Plushies, the list goes on ^____^
After this Reala pic... I sticking to the classic U__U Its not working for me...

Wizeman... Smoking hot!!! Awesomeness!!! XD ^__^

Mitsuu

Mitsuu

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 317 posts
i hate the little dark blue bats on reala, they look so stupid. i kind of liked the new costume before, but not anymore. all because of the bats. and the hip thingys

wizeman looks ok, doesn't look like it's finished though.

Machenstein

Machenstein

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 322 posts
How are the markings on Reala's outfit bats? They seem more like wear and tear to me. This is most likely because the material can hardly contain Reala's awesomeness.

^_^ Go Dreamer

^_^ Go Dreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts

This is most likely because the material can hardly contain Reala's awesomeness.

I totally agree!!!!!!!!!! ^_^

Nickbot

Nickbot

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts
  • Interests:Tattoos, NiGHTS, and Wizeman
Well, I have to agree, Wizeman does appear to have a mouth/chin thing going. Don't know if that was a small slap towards the Archie base world of NiGHTS or not, but I totally agree with Nova, I will sacrifice things for that design. Awesome stuff! Beware them purple eyed hands!

Reala looks alright, though he seems to look like he got lost in a masquerade party and is trying to fool everyone he has a nose when it's his finger. From the looks of it, a lot of people fell for the ploy.

All in all, just like NiGHTS' new design I can not wait to see how the gameplay looks for them. If movement is just as beautiful as the cg work, then I think we'll have a new generation of fanbase to entertain us with awe. Kudos to SEGA for this one

Tangocat777

Tangocat777

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 940 posts
  • Interests:Pokemon and sonic team games.
Why is Wizeman not loading?

DAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

I'm glad to see everything looking smoother now.

Guest_submas13_*

Guest_submas13_*
  • Guests
I happen to like the new Wizeman chin.

I mean, if you compare the original design of Wizeman, you see that the original had his 'head' come out of the place where his neck was supposed to be like some big, dead tree. Now, with the new designs, he actually looks like he has a true head, not just some weird growth coming out of his shoulders.

^_^ Go Dreamer

^_^ Go Dreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts

I happen to like the new Wizeman chin.

I mean, if you compare the original design of Wizeman, you see that the original had his 'head' come out of the place where his neck was supposed to be like some big, dead tree. Now, with the new designs, he actually looks like he has a true head, not just some weird growth coming out of his shoulders.

*gasps*.... Hahahahaha! ^.^ Yeah, I like Wizeman's chin too! In NiD, his head did look kinda weird! I was like "Ummm........ Is that a head... where is his face?" but his new design looks really cool! Much more detailed and awesome looking! ^_^

And Reala! (still looking Special Awesome!!!!! ^.^)........ If you look closely at his pupils, It looks like he's under some kind of mind control! ^_^

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, NiGHTS into Dreams, flailing around the forum and helping people, anime, manga, making my own comic, video games, Guild Wars, movies (especially horror) Lots of stuff. Old video game/movie/TV show trivia..
The more I see, the happier I get. ^^

Also...
Posted Image

*Runs away*

kidninja

kidninja

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts
  • Interests:video games, imports, marksmenship, samurai, ninjas, monkeys,technical misc stuff, NiGHTS, sonic, megaman, diffrent anime, and Gintama.
Thats how i pictured it purgatory

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
You've created history, Kid Ninja. *Salutes*

kidninja

kidninja

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts
*bows*

animejosse

animejosse

Dreamworld Police

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,692 posts
*steals the macro* You two win.

Let's sacrifice bunnies to the new improved Wizeman! *gets fired*

Xay

Xay

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 215 posts
  • Location:Scenic Chavland, United Kindom. Just passed the Burned Cars...
  • Interests:Composing/Writing/Getting Inspired by/Listening AND Criticising music, drawing, reading, comics, cartoon, playing video ga... You get the idea.
Wow... Wizeman looks... Bitchin'... Yeah... Whoo... Awesome... yah...
AH SOD IT TO THAT CRAP, f*!*ing YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wizeman has NEVER looked as Plainly Awesome as this, and, quite frankly, Im glad.

As for Reala... Im still Digin' that mask. Witch reminds me, HEY, REALA!!! LILITH CALLED, SHE WANT'S HER BAT-TIGHTS BACK XD

But... I see no CHAINS D=
*Waiting to be Beaten for lame joke(s)*

Guest_Ekairi_*

Guest_Ekairi_*
  • Guests
I swear that each time I go to look at this stuff I brake something. T_T
(Either link has decided that I'm not allowed to see, the computer I'm using decided that I'm not allowed to see, or I somehow magically broke the link.)

Reala57

Reala57

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
All I can Say is that sonic team is really pouring their hearts into this game.

Can finally tell that Wizeman is wearing a helmet, and he actually looks more imposing.

I love how Reala was done, the armor on him makes him look more battle ready

Reala5481

Reala5481

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 173 posts
  • Location:The Dream of Glass, Crystal Palace. Searching for my dreams...
  • Interests:Reading, Anime, Video Games, Poetry, And Singing.
*Has recovered from major shock*

I admit though, His nails bother me. They look like they were painted. And somehow, That is quite creepy...O.O

Tangocat777

Tangocat777

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 940 posts
  • Interests:Pokemon and sonic team games.
Okay, now everything's working like it should. Looks good.

Also, I shall alsways refer to them as Phuckle and Gulpwing. Yes.

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts

*Runs away*

...yeah, you keep running, Purg. >:P *rubs his jaw*

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users