Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Wizeman and Reala art

• Please log in to reply
99 replies to this topic

Martijngamer

Martijngamer

Ninja News Reporter

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • Interests:My lovely fiance Tawny (known here as Niraven)
For all your viewing pleasure, we come to you with a few things you might find interesting.
Official artwork of Realla and Wizeman? Got it for ya!!!
Besides that, we also have the new name of 'Puffy' for you, and the names of two levels.
Enjoy!
http://gamelegend.biz/glgs/?content=lgst08

*NiNJA transformation*

Jof

Jof

Beard status: Distinctly Hobo.

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,388,607 posts
  • Interests:Making NiGHTS shine. In an oily way.

Just a note for you guys and gals:
I'm now working on official artwork of Realla and Wizeman.
Besides that, I've gotten the names of a few levels.
I'll be done in a few minutes.

o_o.

*heavy breathing*

Martijngamer

Martijngamer

Ninja News Reporter

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
:lol: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Jof

Jof

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,388,607 posts
Oh f*!*ing yes.

Reala has Bat tights XD. He has fingerbails : O. And

Wizeman looks so f*!*ing bad ass. Mmmmmmmm.

So Alps Chase. Has that been renamed Pure Valley ? And Splash Garden is now Aqua Garden ?

If so, I like it for the Homage.

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, NiGHTS into Dreams, flailing around the forum and helping people, anime, manga, making my own comic, video games, Guild Wars, movies (especially horror) Lots of stuff. Old video game/movie/TV show trivia..
I exploded!! I EXPLODED!! I FRICKIN'... EXPLODED!! I lost my breath when I saw that! *whistles* Kick ASS!

KittyWhiggles

KittyWhiggles

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 333 posts
*heave* *heaaave* Can't..... breath XD. _*temperary dead*

Edit: OMG!! RAINBOW RIBBON!! OMG! REALA!! OMG GOSH!! EVERYTHING IS SECKSEE~~H

THANKyou!! NID secret spy ninjas! 8D

Icachan

Icachan

Undercover.

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 588 posts
  • Interests:Pretty much everything and then some.
Just... imagine a lot of squeeing and capsranting here. I got to get up at 4.30 tomorrow morning, and NOW I WON'T BE ABLE TO SLEEP AHASGFAHGF SHINY

Wizemaaaaan~ And Realas fingernails make me squee, for reasons unknown. My boyfriend, who is in fact not a long-time NiD fan, exploded in fits of glee and "I CAN HAS THIS GAME NOW PLS? D:"

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, NiGHTS into Dreams, flailing around the forum and helping people, anime, manga, making my own comic, video games, Guild Wars, movies (especially horror) Lots of stuff. Old video game/movie/TV show trivia..
Reala's hands are SO SCARY! :lol: He will tear off genitals in a single tug! No more fangirly drawings or he will punish! lol

KittyWhiggles

KittyWhiggles

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 333 posts

Reala's hands are SO SCARY! :lol: He will tear off genitals in a single tug! No more fangirly drawings or he will punish! lol

I love his claws! 8D Now he can do cruel and unusual attacting. And claw furniture.

Reala is in yur dreamz, shredding your highly paid for items.

OmO

Machenstein

Machenstein

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 322 posts
Wow, Reala looks much better than he did in the video. Even the hat looks better. I still miss the yellow claws, but his new claws are kinda scary too. I don't know what's with the beak though. It must be a part of the mask.

EDIT: Wait, that's a finger. Never mind.

Camittles

Camittles

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • Interests:animating, modeling, video production, tattoos, piercings, dyed hair, body modification, art, cartoons, comics, video games, 1980's, action figures, my little ponies, live music/shows, mac computers, bright colors, makeup, neil gaiman, dave mckean, david mack, taco bell, woodchuck cider, amaretto sours, mythology, alternate subcultures

Oh f*!*ing yes.

Reala has Bat tights XD. He has fingerbails : O.

Actually, if you look close enough, he has the bats all over his body. Look at his arms...

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, music, yeah
HOLY BEJEBUZ . WIZEMAN IS the CREEPY.

Aww...no more yellow claws.. ;_;

ayamemaiden

ayamemaiden

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 458 posts
Wizeman has the look of evil more in this game than he did in the original. He scares me there. D:

I like Reala's new look now that I got a better look at him. :lol:

^_^ Go Dreamer

^_^ Go Dreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts
  • Interests:I am a big fan of NiGHTS, Reala, And Jackle! I love to play video games, mostly (SEGA & Nintendo). Love Anime. I Love talking about NiGHTS!!! Also I like surfing the internet! ^_^
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *breaths heavily* This is the most kick a** thing I ever saw!!!! Wizeman look sooo AWESOME!!!!!! And Reala..... *trying to breath*........

OMG!!!!!! OwO Reala is SUPER GOrGEOUS AWESOME SEXY!! Look at those CLAWS, someones gonna die brutally! KILL THEM ALL REALA!!!! ^-^ OMG!!! I am definantly not going to be able to eat or sleep because of this!!!! *still trying to breath*..........

I'M EXPLODING WITH HAPPY HAPPY RIGHT NOW!!!!! ...........I THINK MY HEART JUST STOPPED!!!!! OwO

Feniiku

Feniiku

iMAGNi SPY!

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 314 posts
  • Interests:Writing<br />Drawing<br />Gaming<br />Reading
Yet more happy joy news :ph34r:

Lol, Reala's Bat tights are highly amusing.

And Wizeman has a chin :lol: But looks awesome XD

kidninja

kidninja

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts
  • Interests:video games, imports, marksmenship, samurai, ninjas, monkeys,technical misc stuff, NiGHTS, sonic, megaman, diffrent anime, and Gintama.
Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!......................but I miss the gold claws, eh still (takes in breath) "Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

^_^ Go Dreamer

^_^ Go Dreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts
  • Interests:I am a big fan of NiGHTS, Reala, And Jackle! I love to play video games, mostly (SEGA &amp; Nintendo). Love Anime. I Love talking about NiGHTS!!! Also I like surfing the internet! ^_^
Yeah!!!! *catches breath* ^_^ I noticed the Little bats on Reala's tights OMG he is soooo freaking AWESOME!!!!!! OMG!!!!! ^W^ I'm totally exploding with gleeee and happy happy!!!!!

THANK YOU, THANK YOU NiNJAS!!!!! ^_^

DARiA

DARiA

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 146 posts
  • Interests:I love well-made fanart, drawings and well-written fanfics. I adore people who can be creative in a beautiful way (good artists, writers, singers etc). I like various anime shows, mostly shoujo and maho-shoujo. I also like reading books of fantasy-writers (Andre Norton, Phillip Pullman, Gart Nix etc). I like listening to rock or folk-rock music. I also love various pretty shiny things. I myself write and draw various fan things from time to time. And yes, I also love sleeping, dreaming and being lazy.
Ooohh... *stares*
just can't speak... this is breathtaking... oooooohhh, I want this gaaaame...
I wonder what would Reala's voice sound like?..

And you know, there's one thing I can't understand - why's NiGHTS has BLUE eyes now? It's just gives a thought that Reala and NiGHTS have the same eye color now...

TRAViS

TRAViS

THE GUY THAT BOUGHT THE BETA

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 662 posts
Oh
My
God

:ph34r: I love Reala's new design. He's now officially BADASS! Wizeman looks even more ominous and powerful, and he actually is kinda scary looking like he should! Wow...I'm feeling lightheaded so I'm gonna go lay down now :lol:

Today's best news. Hands-down.

Jof

Jof

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,388,607 posts

Ooohh... *stares*
just can't speak... this is breathtaking... oooooohhh, I want this gaaaame...
I wonder what would Reala's voice sound like?..

And you know, there's one thing I can't understand - why's NiGHTS has BLUE eyes now? It's just gives a thought that Reala and NiGHTS have the same eye color now...

NiGHTS has always had Blue eyes. Theyve just been dipicted as purple on occasion for some reason.

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
Actually, the in game NiGHTS from the original NiD has Purple eyes and we've got it hacked out to prove it, too. XD
But never mind about the eyes. It's funky either way.

What i want to point out is ... is that a MOUTH on Wizeman? o_O
"Hurting, it does" ..? ...obviously it didn't hurt that much, then.

But, yes. I'm fanboying over it all just as much as the rest of you.

Great work, NiNJA'S. I was actually wondering where you two had gotten to since we didn't hear from you for a few weeks! XD

^_^ Go Dreamer

^_^ Go Dreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts
  • Interests:I am a big fan of NiGHTS, Reala, And Jackle! I love to play video games, mostly (SEGA &amp; Nintendo). Love Anime. I Love talking about NiGHTS!!! Also I like surfing the internet! ^_^
OMG!!!!! ^W^ I'm sorry guys I'm just so freaking happy right now!!!! This is the best thing ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't stop jumping out of my chair!!!! I will not eat or sleep tonight!!! *keeps looking at Pics NiNJAS posted* Yeah!....... I'm seriously gonna have a heart attack!!!! ^W^

Edit: *tries to calm down* Hmmmm........ Wizeman with a chin and a mouth! Thats weird, hilarious, and cool! ^_^

Sierra

Sierra

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
  • Interests:Books, gaming, animals, books, my computer, writing. Oh, did I mention books?
Looks like my brain exploded again...*sigh* BUT WHAT DO I CARE!? *squees at the awesomeness* I like Reala's design a bit more now....but I still hate that mask. Too bad it's important to the plot. Oh well..

Martijngamer

Martijngamer

Ninja News Reporter

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
We (nearly) kill people here, yet are hailed like heroes. Like true NiNJAs 8-)

We're just having some internet problems. Nothing can keep a true NiNJA from what however.

ViVA LA NiNJA REVOLUTiON (Wii)!!!

Sa-chan

Sa-chan

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 153 posts
holy crap, Wizeman is BAD. ASS. 8D

....... Is it wrong that the first thing I thought when I saw that high-res Reala pic was "Morrigan Aensland"? >_>
The feathers, the fingernails, the bat tights... IS IT NOT UNCANNY? D:

*is going to have nightmares now*

( really though.... is no one else disturbed by the fact that Reala apparently wears light pink nail polish now? ._. )

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
Actually, TRiP said the same thing earlier on today but didn't post it up. Morrigan fanboy number01, our Reala! XD lol

Guest_submas13_*

Guest_submas13_*
  • Guests
I nearly pissed myself when I saw Wizeman. Not only did he meet expectations for awesome, he went above and beyond. I really want to just give everyone at Sega a giant hug right now. Wizeman is amazing looking, and has a far darker look to him than in the previous game. Needless to say, he will be the BEST boss to fight.

Reala is no suprise, especially since we've already seen him in the IGN tralier. But still, I have to give him props for looking so damn sinister. :D

Avenrir

Avenrir

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 135 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, monsters &amp; beasties, insects &amp; spiders ( but not moths. KEEP THEM AWAY! ), art, comics, cartoons, dinosaurs, mythical creatures, fonts, dreams &amp; nightmares, swords, retro videogames, the Discworld, and last but not least: Cadbury's chocolate. O.O
Now this is wow. I'm truly blown away by Wizeman's design. *LOVE* the chin/mouth deal ( I guess I better get ready for a beating when I say I liked how Wizeman was drawn in the Archie comics... XD ), and the general... presence he has about the image. He certainly looks regal enough to be a lord, there.

Pointy hat. I want the pointy hat. D:

Reala's redesign was something I was going half and half with for a brief while, but after seeing this nice, large render, I've decided that I really do like him. His hands look mega dangerous, and I like that. His Morrigan-style leggings are amusing me no end, mind you. *lol*

Plus his hat looks easier to draw this time round ( picture me gleeing, as I could never get it right with his Saturn incarnation XD )

In short: Hooray!

Guest_Nephenee_*

Guest_Nephenee_*
  • Guests
: D REALA HATH GOTTEN A NOSEY!

Wizeman needs to not look like a 13 year old boy made him with a 3D modeling program.

But anyway, I'm NOT going to go ahead and make a sig of Reala, as much as I want to.

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
  • Interests:scribbling
I think the bats are the ultimate Morrigan CRINGE (it'd be like Satan wearing Emily Strange arm warmers).

Reala shops at Hot Topic *snort*

Wizeman however, I'm liking him more, even if he does have an archie chin. I always thought him having no face was creepier though.
Now i just keep thinking of that scribble i done of Wizeman as Judge Dredd T_T Sly Stalone heehehee.

It's so good to see actual new renders of Reala and Wizeman considering there only ever existed like 3 of Reala and 2 of Wizeman. I'm so glad Wizeman is actualy a bigger part of this game since he's got a lot of FMV time, FMV talking time, FMV Reala beating time. Nummynums.

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts
Pure Valley instead of Spring Valley, Aqua Garden instead of Splash Garden LOL

!! Wowee.. Wizeman looks pretty damn cool.. and Reala's hands are white now.. besides all the other little details that I can see now.. it looks like they're stressing Reala as wrist-less now as well..

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
I Still say from the way my eyes are seeing it he looks like a scary Bambi Man. That chin looks like a muzzle with a yellow nose.. XD

iNSOMNiAC

iNSOMNiAC

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 660 posts
. . .

Sega, I love you.

NiNJAS, I love you.

Reala...LET ME HAVE YOUR BABiES! D=

Wizeman, don't eat me!!! DX

Seriously, Wizeman looks AMAZING. And Reala is made of pure sexy, hell yes. The mask is still bugging me, though. ._. He /does/ have his facepaint, however. <3 Sega Eeeeeh, his HAT. D= Too NiGHTSy. Not enough black/red, not long enough...GAH. He's still amazing in my book, though. =P

>>

<<

<3333333333333333333333333333333333333

DiENE

DiENE

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 491 posts
  • Interests:*Imagination<br />*Drawing<br />*Anime<br />*Video Games<br />*Dreaming<br />*Music
Reala is so goff XD, bats are ftw. I liked his yellow claws better too, and the random hip armor is just kinda weird there.

I wonder if he will have any fire based attacks since hes sporting a Windwaker cartoon0ish looking flame/sun thing everywhere XD

Wiseman is f*!*ing awesome, I dig the halo XD

Kichigai

Kichigai

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 177 posts
I don't think I will ever draw Reala with batty tights.... XD;;; but I will WORSHIP that Wizeman look! I would bow down to it and sacrifice shleeps. >:D

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
  • Interests:scribbling
THEN I SHALL BOW DOWN AND SACRIFICE DIGI.

--edit--
DiGi: Like f*!*ing hell you will, sweetheart. >:[

apti

apti

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 300 posts
XDDD YEEEEEAHHHHH new stuff!!

I miss the yellow claws too... and lol @ the bat jammies! Looks like he has some on his arms too... how weird... but I don't really mind it! ^^

... and... is it my imagination, or is there a hint of a package down there...? >_>"""

QUICK!! TO THE BAT-TIGHTS!!

iLLViLLAiN

iLLViLLAiN

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,992 posts
  • Interests:Mainly video games although I'm also interested in art, poetry, and the occasional political story. Oh wait I forgot anime XD
Cool.

Artemis

Artemis

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 165 posts
  • Interests:Brazillian dancing, NiD (duh), drawing, swimming, music, debate, taiko drumming, and making people laugh.
O_O.....

Reala= Scary Smexy

Wizeman= Scary even though I miss him not having a face...(I am SO going to have nightmares for that last drawing of him I did...)

HOLY--*splodes in happy fangirl delight*

And I also miss the yellow claws on Reala...and he has EYELASHES!! VISIBLE EYELASHES!! LOL!!

^_^ Go Dreamer

^_^ Go Dreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts

O_O.....

Reala= Scary Smexy

Wizeman= Scary even though I miss him not having a face...(I am SO going to have nightmares for that last drawing of him I did...)

HOLY--*splodes in happy fangirl delight*

And I also miss the yellow claws on Reala...and he has EYELASHES!! VISIBLE EYELASHES!! LOL!!

*Still in Happy Happy Ecstasy* ^_^ This was the best news today!

Wizeman looks more detailed in the face than in NiD, I'm absolutly loving his look! Though he does kinda scare me a bit, alot more sinister looking than before! ^_^

And I agree Reala is sooo Awesome Sexy!!! ^.^ And I did notice that he has those long eyelashes like NiGHTS! *giggles* they poke right out of his mask!!!!! ^_^ But I'm loving his new look! Mask, bat jammys and all! ^_^

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users