Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Community Status Updates

Photo

Musashi_HUmartcm1998

Hi there! Welcome to our forums! I hope you enjoy all the time you spend here with us discussing NiGHTS! :)
Oct 25 2009 03:28 PM
Photo

Musashi_HUmarNarco

Hey, its no problem! I do what I can for the guild! :)
Oct 23 2009 03:59 AM
Photo

NarcoMusashi_HUmar

Musashi! We havent chatted in a while. :) Just wanna say thanks again for advertising the guild! You're awesome! :D
Oct 17 2009 09:49 AM
Photo

Dark_Jester_RealaMusashi_HUmar

hi there an thank you 8D im sure im gonna have tons fun with you guys! <33 i hope your doing well ! im trying to figure out how to add a profile picture and where to post the stuff i made to @-@ so confused
Oct 16 2009 09:02 PM
Photo

Musashi_HUmarDark_Jester_Reala

Hi there! Welcome to our forum! I hope you have fun during all the time you spend here discussing the coolest purple-clad jester ever! :)
Oct 16 2009 06:56 PM
Photo

Musashi_HUmarDreams

Hi there! Welcome to our forum! I hope you enjoy all the time you spend here with us discussing NiGHTS! :)
Oct 15 2009 02:51 AM
Photo

Musashi_HUmarSiLENCE

Hi there! Welcome to our forum! I hope you enjoy all the time you spend here chatting about the coolest purple wearing jester around! :)
Oct 14 2009 02:03 AM
Photo

KamuiMusashi_HUmar

Well let's hope we keep growing. It'll keep TRiP on her toes. :D
Oct 11 2009 07:11 PM
Photo

Musashi_HUmarKamui

lol You're welcome. I'm just really happy that the community continues to grow. I remember when we were less than 1000 people! XD
Oct 10 2009 02:30 PM
Photo

KamuiMusashi_HUmar

That reminds me, I never thanked you for the greeting you gave me. I didn't know how back then. XD So thanks very much!
Oct 10 2009 03:32 AM
Photo

Musashi_HUmarKamui

Writing fics is awesome. I haven't done one in a while though. But you're right about the greeting thing. I wish someone would have greeted me when I was new.
Oct 10 2009 03:20 AM
Photo

KamuiMusashi_HUmar

I think greeting the newcomers helps them get over the fact that they're new and they don't know anything about us or the way we work. ^ ^
And I'm tired too, but I want to finish writing this fic.
Oct 10 2009 03:15 AM
Photo

Musashi_HUmarKamui

Not too bad. Just a bit tired. I think its great that just by saying hi to new people, at this point in time even the head admin is greeting now! ^_^ How are you?
Oct 10 2009 03:09 AM
Photo

KamuiMusashi_HUmar

How's it hanging my greeting partner in crime? :D
Oct 10 2009 03:06 AM
Photo