Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Community Status Updates

Photo

PikmingirlMusashi_HUmar

Heheh... Good thing I read the details before watching. I almost got excited crazy. Anywho, for a prank, that is sure one heck of an awesome one. Thanks for the video! :D
Apr 01 2008 10:40 PM
Photo

PikmingirlMusashi_HUmar

Hello there. Ah sweet! Me too! I think my first Zelda game was a Link to the Past. But I have played all the series, nice to meet you! I also own both old and new as well as the collectors addition. :D
Apr 01 2008 10:33 PM
Photo

Musashi_HUmarPikmingirl

Check this out. If you're a Zelda fan, you'll like this: http://youtube.com/watch?v=YvN7jZ34SAA
Apr 01 2008 10:30 PM
Photo

Musashi_HUmarPikmingirl

I just added you as a friend. I'm a major fan of all things Sega and Nintendo as well! I've been playing Zelda since I was a very little kid. The first one I played of course was the first game. I've got all the early ones as well as a couple of the new ones.
Apr 01 2008 09:07 PM
Photo

NycloneMusashi_HUmar

I read about the game, and cam my maren join in the fun?
Apr 01 2008 06:43 PM
Photo

Musashi_HUmarAYRiES

Happy birthday! It seems like only yesterday that I was turning 15. My, how time flies....
Mar 30 2008 03:18 AM
Photo

Musashi_HUmarLunia

Thank you! I'll keep that in mind. We're going to need support from everyone on here to get this project off the ground!
Mar 29 2008 12:36 AM
Photo

LuniaMusashi_HUmar

Sounds cool, I'd love to use him in that ^^
If you need any help with anything, just ask!
Mar 29 2008 12:34 AM
Photo

Musashi_HUmarLunia

Well hopefully within a few months, you'll be able to use JAZZi in the NiGHTS MMO fan game that Murder'sLastCrow and myself are working on. Since Sega won't use my idea, I'm making it myself! With some help of course.
Mar 29 2008 12:29 AM
Photo

LuniaMusashi_HUmar

Yeah, did it on paint earlier. He's my fanmaren JAZZi
Mar 28 2008 11:04 PM
Photo

Musashi_HUmar-SpikyBlueHero-

BTW, you know that NiGHTS MMO I was talking about a while back? Another user and myself and hopefully more people are going to make it!
Mar 28 2008 09:09 PM
Photo

Musashi_HUmarMurder's Last Crow

I added you as a friend. I figured if we're going to work together, we should at least be friends here.
Mar 28 2008 08:48 PM
Photo

Musashi_HUmarLunia

I like your new forum avatar! Did you do that yourself?
Mar 28 2008 08:47 PM
Photo

Musashi_HUmar-SpikyBlueHero-

Hey Spikey! Welcome to the forum!
Mar 28 2008 08:40 PM
Photo