Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Community Status Updates

Photo

Musashi_HUmarMichelle Keller

Hi there! Welcome to our forums! I hope you enjoy all the time you spend here with us discussing our favorite purple clad jester! :)
Dec 03 2009 03:10 AM
Photo

Musashi_HUmarHitori

Hi there! Welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy all the time you spend here with us discussing NiGHTS! :)
Dec 01 2009 11:51 PM
Photo

Musashi_HUmarKizia

Hi there! Welcome to the forum! I hope you enjoy the time you spend here with us NiGHTS fanatics! :)
Dec 01 2009 12:11 AM
Photo

Musashi_HUmarAngelComa

Hi there! Welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy the time you spend here with us discussing the coolest flying jester ever! :)
Nov 25 2009 11:14 PM
Photo

Musashi_HUmarTokyoGirl5

Hi there! Welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy all the time you spend here with us chatting about NiGHTS! :)
Nov 24 2009 04:06 AM
Photo

Musashi_HUmarKnight-of-the-Wind

Hi there! Welcome to the forum! I hope you enjoy the time you spend here chatting about NiGHTS with us! :)
Nov 22 2009 02:51 AM
Photo

Musashi_HUmarjulianhazeldine

Hi there! Welcome to our forums! I hope you enjoy all the time you spend here with us discussing our favorite dreamy jester! :)
Nov 20 2009 05:44 PM
Photo

Musashi_HUmarjuice hedgehog

Hi there! Welcome to our forum! I hope you enjoy all the time you spend here with us discussing NiGHTS with us! :)
Nov 17 2009 07:37 PM
Photo

Musashi_HUmar☆Nights ナイツ

Hi there! Welcome to our forums! I hope you enjoy all the time you spend here with us discussing our favorite jester, NiGHTS! :)
Nov 16 2009 03:43 PM
Photo

Musashi_HUmarMightytheArmadillo

Hi there! Welcome to our forums! I hope you really enjoy all the time you spend here with us discussing the most awesome purple clad jester ever! :)
Nov 15 2009 03:02 AM
Photo

Musashi_HUmarLuketheXjesse

Hi there! Welcome to the forum! I hope you enjoy all the time you spend here with us discussing NiGHTS! :)
Nov 14 2009 09:26 PM
Photo

Musashi_HUmarZanity

Hi there! Welcome to our forums! I hope you enjoy all the time you spend here discussing the best purple wearing jester ever with us! :)
Nov 14 2009 03:31 AM
Photo

Musashi_HUmarNSS

Hi there! Welcome to the forum! I hope you enjoy the time you spend here with us discussing the coolest purple clad jester ever! :)
Nov 13 2009 04:09 AM
Photo

Musashi_HUmarwaterhope

Hi there! Welcome to our forum! I hope you have fun chatting with us on the forums about NiGHTS! :)
Nov 13 2009 04:08 AM
Photo

Musashi_HUmartwilightnight

Well hello there, visitor! Welcome to our forum! I hope you have fun chatting with us about the most amazing flying jester ever! :)
Nov 11 2009 02:22 AM