Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Community Status Updates

Photo

Musashi_HUmarNemain

Well hello there! Welcome to our forums! I hope you enjoy all the time you spend here with us discussing the raddest flying jester around! :)
Jan 04 2010 05:50 AM
Photo

Musashi_HUmarmattjeh

Hi there! Welcome to our forums! I hope you enjoy all the time you spend here with us discussing NiGHTS! :)
Jan 03 2010 03:55 AM
Photo

Musashi_HUmarGenesis

Hi there! Welcome to our forums! I hope you enjoy all the time you spend here with us discussing the coolest purple wearing jester around! :)
Dec 30 2009 05:33 AM
Photo
Photo

Musashi_HUmarHeidi

Well hello there! :) Welcome to our forums! I hope you enjoy all the time you spend here with us chatting away about the coolest purple-clad jester to ever fly through our dreams! :)
Dec 27 2009 05:44 AM
Photo

Musashi_HUmarMoonpupp607

Hi there! Welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy the time you spend here with us chatting about that lovable jester, NiGHTS! :)
Dec 23 2009 10:11 PM
Photo

Musashi_HUmarJADiTAA

Hi there! Welcome to our forums! I hope you enjoy all the time you spend here with us discussing NiGHTS! :)
Dec 22 2009 09:51 PM
Photo

Musashi_HUmardreamsling2

Hi there! Welcome to our forums! I hope you have fun with the time you spend here with us chatting about NiGHTS! :)
Dec 17 2009 06:18 PM
Photo

Musashi_HUmarLevel 99

That would be cool. I'm working on leveling up my HUmar to 40 before I go take on Dark Shrine.
Dec 17 2009 05:10 PM
Photo

Level 99Musashi_HUmar

Hey dude, sorry about being busy, but soon we really do have to play PSZero.
Dec 17 2009 05:06 PM
Photo

Tenshi_no_yoruMusashi_HUmar

Thank's for the message on my profile ^^
Dec 17 2009 02:43 PM
Photo

Musashi_HUmargacktodesu

Hi there! Welcome to our forums! I hope you enjoy the time you spend here with us discussing the coolest purple clad jester ever! :)
Dec 16 2009 04:20 AM
Photo

Musashi_HUmarTenshi_no_yoru

Hi there! Welcome to our forums! I hope you enjoy all the time you spend here with us chatting about NiGHTS! :)
Dec 15 2009 03:46 AM
Photo

Musashi_HUmarHunnid

Hi there! Welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy all the time you spend here with us chatting about NiGHTS! :)
Dec 10 2009 04:19 AM
Photo

Musashi_HUmarGraceWolf

Hi there! Welcome to our forums! I hope you enjoy all the time you spend here with us chatting about NiGHTS! :)
Dec 04 2009 04:31 PM