Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Community Status Updates

Photo

PikmingirlMusashi_HUmar

The 2nd letter was Ku in hiragana. and the Katakana part said "Amerika" and another symbol at the end, I think it was kanji. ^^; I need more practice. XD
Apr 13 2008 08:36 PM
Photo

PikmingirlThe Fluffy One

Happy Birthday! ^-^ Have lots of luck and fun dreams!
Apr 13 2008 08:34 PM
Photo

PikmingirlIcachan

Happy Birthday! ^^ Have lotsa good luck and good dreams. xD
Apr 13 2008 08:33 PM
Photo

Musashi_HUmarPikmingirl

See if you can read this: ぼくは アメリカ人 
Apr 12 2008 08:01 PM
Photo

Musashi_HUmarPikmingirl

I have a Japanese class at school. Lucky me! =)
Apr 11 2008 06:30 PM
Photo

PikmingirlMusashi_HUmar

Ooh, really? =O That's great! I'm learning how to speak it lately, I know some hiragana, I should practice up on it. I learn it from the internet. ^^
Apr 11 2008 05:33 PM
Photo

DiGi ValentinePikmingirl

Cheers for the birthday wishes. Thank you. ^_^
Apr 11 2008 11:12 AM
Photo

PikmingirlNyclone

Aw, thank you. ^^
Apr 11 2008 02:30 AM
Photo
Photo

Musashi_HUmarPikmingirl

My sensei taught me Hiragana first. Mostly because it's the style that is used for traditional Japanese words. Katakana is used for foreign words and sounds. I've memorized both. And some kanji.
Apr 10 2008 08:27 PM
Photo

PikmingirlDiGi Valentine

HAPPY BiRTHDAY DiGi! ^o^/ Have many years of good dreams and good luck! =D
Apr 10 2008 05:34 PM
Photo

PikmingirlMusashi_HUmar

Ooh! You can read katakana too? ^^ Awesome! I self taught myself and learning hiragana now. xD And thanks! =) Glad you like it. ^-^
Apr 10 2008 02:25 AM
Photo

Musashi_HUmarPikmingirl

I like your fanmaren! I was able to read the Japanese on it before looking at the English part!
Apr 09 2008 09:33 PM
Photo
Photo

Pikmingirl::NiGHTS::lover

Ooh, a NiGHTS cosplay? :O Awesome! Good luck! ^^ Just remember, don't give up! My Jackle hat took me awhile to find out how to make it stand up. one word: Ponytail. Open your mind to possibilities. xD
Apr 09 2008 07:41 PM