Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Community Status Updates

Photo

Dex la CabraNoctourne Wonderland

were they cool? :B and DEVOUR THEM OR I WILL! XD
Jul 18 2011 11:10 AM
Photo

Noctourne WonderlandDex la Cabra

GUESS WHAT I HAVE 2 BOTTLES OF?
(There were 3, but I drank one)
Jul 15 2011 09:48 PM
Photo

I've met Diene and Eternal Fluffy! So ha! And no, no irn-bru yet. :/
Jul 12 2011 12:06 AM
Photo

save up and come to the uk! XD or go to one of the american conventions that NiGHTSy folk go to XD oh yeah, did you actually get to drink any irn-bru lol
Jul 10 2011 11:10 PM
Photo

D: You make me so sad! I want to meet people!
Jul 10 2011 09:02 PM
Photo

lol thought i'd get a uniform name and stop confusing myself and others XD and met TRiPPY & DiGi, saw Yuji Naka and Takeshi Iizuka, a typical day really XD
Jul 10 2011 08:15 PM
Photo
Photo

I found the shop that sells, it but it's a few hours away. D: Anything exciting happen at SoS?
Jul 10 2011 06:25 PM
Photo

(god im slow!) you found the irn-bru yet? :P and SoS was the best thing i've ever been to ever!
Jul 06 2011 09:20 PM
Photo

Dex la Cabra

WOAH! WOOOOOOAAAAHHH!!! status updates!? my mind, it has been blown. my body, it is not ready.
Jul 06 2011 11:58 AM
Photo

You lucky duck, you. Be sure to wear lots of purple for NiGHTS pride when you go! :P
May 28 2011 01:24 AM
Photo

i've been working to save money for summer of sonic, im looking forward to it so much XD buy 2 cans a day! :B thats what i do lately lol
May 27 2011 10:37 AM
Photo

Minecraft. A whole lot of Minecraft. Also found out that they sell Irn-Bru near me, but no idea where. I'm on a hunt.
May 24 2011 09:22 PM
Photo

lol fair enough, i know how that feels! XD what've you been up to lately? :B
May 23 2011 08:19 PM
Photo

Oi! How are you, he who I owe a drawing that I can't get off my lazy butt to finish coloring?
May 03 2011 12:12 AM