Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Community Status Updates

Photo

KENOSiSDark_Jester_Reala

zoh noes you found meh xDD
so, how are you doing!?
Oct 19 2009 08:54 PM
Photo

Dark_Jester_RealaKENOSiS

Y Hellu Thur! XD i can't believe i found you on here i saw the name kenosis and thought to myself " amn that name sounds sooo familiar! " clicked on the page saw your pic about me im like oh shiz its him XD must add!
Oct 19 2009 07:39 AM
Photo

Dex la CabraDark_Jester_Reala

hello, welcome to the forums! :D
Oct 19 2009 07:16 AM
Photo

KamuiDark_Jester_Reala

You're very much welcome! Gillwing shall eat you before you do! Bwahahah-*cough* lol
Oct 18 2009 05:28 PM
Photo

NyxDark_Jester_Reala

Wishing you a warm welcome to the forums, and thanks for adding me to your friend list~!
Oct 17 2009 01:45 PM
Photo

SmashQueenDark_Jester_Reala

Hello and welcome to the forums. ^^ Don't be shy. We don't bite...possibly. >> I speak for myself :P
Oct 16 2009 11:30 PM
Photo

DiAmOnDsDark_Jester_Reala

Hi, Thank you for the friend add.^^*hug*
Oct 16 2009 09:47 PM
Photo

Dark_Jester_RealaMusashi_HUmar

hi there an thank you 8D im sure im gonna have tons fun with you guys! <33 i hope your doing well ! im trying to figure out how to add a profile picture and where to post the stuff i made to @-@ so confused
Oct 16 2009 09:02 PM
Photo

Dark_Jester_RealaCORNSiLK

oh wow ! hey lookie its you 8D! awesomeness i had a feeling you would be on here 8D* flails* im new to this site so im SO CONFUSED Lol but how are you doing today ^-^!
Oct 16 2009 08:59 PM
Photo

Dark_Jester_RealaKamui

oh man. im such a total noob Lol my head is spinning from all this new stuff for me XD but i finally found the comment thing 8D thank you for welcoming me on here 8D and i hope we get to be awesome friends an yes I be reala >D i will go om nom nom on you! * snickers*
Oct 16 2009 08:57 PM
Photo

Musashi_HUmarDark_Jester_Reala

Hi there! Welcome to our forum! I hope you have fun during all the time you spend here discussing the coolest purple-clad jester ever! :)
Oct 16 2009 06:56 PM
Photo

KamuiDark_Jester_Reala

Hi there, and welcome to the forum! Hope you have fun here with us and Reala, lol! :3
Oct 16 2009 05:31 PM