Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Aura's..."other"...stuff

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Aura-Moon

Aura-Moon

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts
  • Interests:Stuff, aha!
>> << I shame meself LOL

--

As a first entry, my sub-gen doodle *moved for I made a little error oops XD* >> Tried and failed at vector art w00t

Posted Image

This is my own personal concept of what LiBERATiON looks like headwise >>; I got really bored one day and doodled my sub-gen for a laugh. Her genstone is a bass cleff (musical symbol) just cause it was the only thing I could think of for the mean time. It's totally messy and really badly done LOL

and I know, iMAGNi art shouldn't really be posted (least i think that's a rule) but...I like it >>;

enjoy ^^

--

Posted Image

A world of warcraft fanart (I play on EU servers) of my blood elf warlock and my boyfriend's blood elf rogue from the RP servers! It won me a second place in a local art contest ^_^

--

Posted Image

My collab with my dear friend Rita (www.vanilla-wicked.deviantart.com) of our Vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines characters XD the smexy goth girl is mine and the smexy doll girl is hers! She did the lineart and yours truely did the colouring with a gorgeous stock phot from Opium-Dreams over on DA.

--

Posted Image

Mini collab between me and Master Purg *zing!* He drew me on msn and I imported the lineart into photoshop and gave it colour >>; I love it...it's too close to the real me

--

Posted Image

A humanized version of my fursona, Mint O_o eh it's a cool pic *zing*

--

Posted Image

Finally, a photo of my GCSE graphics project. I made a DVD set based on mine and Scarz's *boyfriend <3* little script stuff called Rebellion!

Guest_submas13_*

Guest_submas13_*
  • Guests
I have to say, some pretty cool stuff you got going on there! ^_^

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, music, yeah
Thats coool! I like the WoW stuff!