Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Encountering Reala...

• Please log in to reply
69 replies to this topic

d3vilcat

d3vilcat

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
well you could always go to my dream journal, I had more encounters with him but I got lazy into writing it down ^^:

::NiGHTS::lover

::NiGHTS::lover

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 220 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, Sonic the Hedgehog games, NiGHTS, Pokemon games, NiGHTS, KH2, ferrets, cats, dogs, NiGHTS, Reala, Jackle...
I've been having some recent dreams with Reala and NiGHTS....but I can't remember them so nevermind...

PsYCHE

PsYCHE

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
I've lucid dreamed all the time... it's easy for me. I usually think about things I like and then they come into a story in my head ^^

most of my NiGHTS dreams were humorous though XD

Tsurugi

Tsurugi

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
Actually, I had a dream involving Reala pretty recently, a few days after I got the new game. I had NiGHTS' persona mask on for some reason, and Reala apeared and started yelling at me, although I can't remember what he was yelling at me for. So, I took the mask off and snapped it in half, and said "Screw you! I'm not afraid of you or your bat tights!" or something to the same effect. Reala just kinda stood there for a second, looking at me like I'm crazy, and then proceded to kick my sorry ass until I woke up. ;_; Lesson learned: Don't make fun of Reala's tights.

PsYCHE

PsYCHE

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Actually, I had a dream involving Reala pretty recently, a few days after I got the new game. I had NiGHTS' persona mask on for some reason, and Reala apeared and started yelling at me, although I can't remember what he was yelling at me for. So, I took the mask off and snapped it in half, and said "Screw you! I'm not afraid of you or your bat tights!" or something to the same effect. Reala just kinda stood there for a second, looking at me like I'm crazy, and then proceded to kick my sorry ass until I woke up. ;_; Lesson learned: Don't make fun of Reala's tights.

lol owch XD you poor thing.. like me to try and beat him up for you when I dream tonight?

Rhapsody

Rhapsody

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 115 posts
  • Interests:I like drawing and cosplaying characters from the NiD universe. Sometimes I like to make plushies (i'm not too good at large plushies).
I've met Reala three times:

1st time)He just sorta smiled at me and laughed, then I woke up.

2nd time)Jackle zapped him into a baby and I had to take care of him for a short while.

3rd time)He tried to kill me, so I just hugged him and he looked stunned.

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, music, yeah
Heh, I had a weird dream the night before last. I was in "Jurassic Park" and I stumbled into a forest. And suddenly, NiGHTS, Reala and I were having an ATV race through the forest! Reala's ATV was red and NiGHTS' was purple (Duh). I remember seeing them go ahead of me. XD

Guest_Ideya Fairy_*

Guest_Ideya Fairy_*
  • Guests
Just remembered! I think I did have a encounter that he did try to hurt and/or scare me!

I was like a little child with some girl who was my friend. He chased us at one point and kidnapped my friend... I think I ran before he could grab me. But I sat there screaming for my friend when he flew off with her.

Shae

Shae

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts
I'm very excited, I just came across both NiGHTS and Reala for the first time in my dream last night. (Well, I THINK I came across NiGHTS before, but it's all very vague and there was no interaction between us.)
Anyone who has read my dream diary knows that I dream about voice actors quite frequently in my dreams, almost every night. Quinton Flynn is my favorite voice actor, and last night I dreamt that I had met up with him at a convention. When the convention was done and over, he was gone. I was sad and wanted to find him again, but didn't know where he was or how to even begin looking for him. This is where NiGHTS came in.

I was sitting outside, really depressed, and out of nowhere NiGHTS appeared hovering in front of me. He was looking down at me with a slightly confused expression on his face. There were no words between us, things were just simply understood. Next, NiGHTS extended a hand, and grew a smile. I didn't take his hand, for whatever reason, I just kept watching him sadly. Eventually, he got fed up and gestured me to follow him, he flew off swiftly in the opposite direction. I finally got on my feet, and started racing after him. The mood quickly changed to a cheerful one. Once again, NiGHTS didn't say anything, but somehow he told me that he was bringing me to Quinton. We were both very happy, he was doing flips and spins and generally just showing off in the air as he flew in front of me. Trying to make me laugh. It worked. :D

After a few moments of this, NiGHTS all of a sudden came to a dead halt and became gravely serious. I stopped next to him, a little confused. He had a frown on his face, his eyes were fixed on something off in the distance. It was creepy, things were quiet, NiGHTS didn't once tear his eyes from the horizon. Something was wrong. We proceeded slowly after this, there was a house that we came upon shortly after the abrupt change in mood and atmosphere. However, NiGHTS wouldn't let me go through the front door and instead, we went around in the back. Bad move, I soon found out what it was NiGHTS was so worried about. Reala had caught us sneaking in the backyard. He was absolutely pissed.

Reala appeared as he normally does, but some of TRiPPY's design was present, as he didn't have his jester hat on. Instead he had the long black hair and horns. Reala floated above us and didn't pay much attention to me, he was too furious with NiGHTS; screaming and shouting at him, though no sound was heard. Again, there were no words, everything was silent, but undestood. I think that added to the fear of the situation. Reala pointed a finger accusingly at NiGHTS, as he continued to rant and scream. In his defense, NiGHTS shouted back, they were in a heated argument. Reala was angry at NiGHTS for helping me. I didn't know what to do, so I stood there and watched terribly worried. After this carried on for some time, Reala's raged had reached its peak. He swooped down upon NiGHTS and grabbed him by the throat, quickly ending the debate. Since I was present and not very far away from them, NiGHTS didn't fight back, concerned for my safety. Reala gathered him up in his arms, the way he did this was quite similar to one of TRiPPY's drawings. Reala grinned at me in a cocky, triumphant, malicious manner, as he kept a vice grip on NiGHTS. NiGHTS looked very sad, but still managed a small smile, which seem to say "we know something Reala doesn't know, don't we? He didn't quite win. Go inside the house." After this, Reala shot off with NiGHTS and I was all alone, quite scared to death. I did as NiGHTS told me to, and went inside the house, I found Quinton waiting inside.

Anyway, that's my first encounter with Reala, and I hope I don't have anymore, he doesn't like me very much. I hope NiGHTS is okay! ;___; No more looking at TRiPPY's art before bed! X__x

EB-G

EB-G

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • Interests:Nintendo (characters, video games and stuff), NiGHTS, drawing, mechas, aliens, my OCs, and designing my OCs/fan characters and Nintendo and NiGHTS people
Last November
I had Reala in my dreams twice while I saw NiGHTS once.
I also saw Helen & Will with NiGHTS in my dreams.

I'm working on 2 comics of those.

Penelopi

Penelopi

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 808 posts
  • Interests:Catholicism/Catholic Church, NiGHTS (of course), Klonoa, Star Trek (except the last series, Enterprise), My Favorite Martian (60s show, not the 1999 movie), Pokemon (anime through Johto and all games), Zelda, Mega Man, reading, writing, drawing, hanging out with my friends, other fun videogames, a good joke
I saw Reala the first time I dreamed about NiGHTS, or at least I think I did. He wasn't really trying to go after either me or NiGHTS, so it may have been just a dream. I'm positive the second time I saw him was real, though. It was when I went back to sleep after writing down my dream where NiGHTS and I escaped from Wizeman. Reala showed me a vision where NiGHTS and I happily chatted around a cauldron on the rooftop of some apartment building. Then a Nightopian jumped into the cauldron. I noticed then (myself, not the me in the vision) that the cauldron was boiling. Another Nightopian jumped in to save its friend, but NiGHTS turned into a small bird-like thing and fished it out. It was holding a bottle of green potion, the only thing left of the other Nightopian. Reala then said that NiGHTS and I were heartless like he is because we would be willing to let a Nightopian die if that could save Nightopia. I denied this. Then I was lying on the couch in the basement's pitch-black theater room that I like to sleep on. I felt so exhausted and tired I could barely move. Reala walked over to the couch and loomed over me. I was freaked out. I was thinking, "Are NiGHTS and I dualized? I'm not sure." I was afraid he was coming after NiGHTS while he was out of steam or something. But I couldn't sense NiGHTS there with me, so I was alone. Reala seemed to have concluded the same thing. "Just checking," he said, and then he began circling the couch, turning into a faceless shadow of a running human shape. It hit me that Reala was after me, not NiGHTS. I heard actual footsteps in the carpet that sounded so real I thought my little brother was running around in that room. I woke myself up to yell at him, but I saw no one and couldn't hear the footsteps anymore. I fell back asleep in seconds and immediately heard the footsteps again. It was so terrifying, I even wondered if there was a ghost in the real world. I forced myself awake again and didn't let myself go back to sleep for the rest of that morning.

Pikmingirl

Pikmingirl

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts
  • Interests:8D I love video games, art, anime, drawing, video games, art, video gam-*asplodes*
After reading all this, I think I'll be dreaming of Reala. O_o; And if I learned anything from reading all this, it is to RUN WHEN I SEE REALA! D: If I do see Reala, I hope NiGHTS is around to help. o-o And I'll finally have my first NiGHTS related dream, this will SO be in my dream book. xD

Saifer Dracondrali

Saifer Dracondrali

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 901 posts
  • Interests:Anime, jokes, games, .Hack, cookies, Lackadaisy, NiGHTS, animals, cookies, art, cookies, science, quotes, folklore, Sonic Comics, AND cookies.
These Dreams sounded EPIC! I wish I had dreams then maybe I could have one of these guys I honestly don't care if it's a nightmare of not so long as NiGHTS and/or Reala are in it! :unsure:

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
  • Interests:I like NiGHTS, Sonic games, the Nightmare Before Christmas (I wonder what would happen if Oogie and Reala met... hmmmm.....) Writing, drawing, art in any way, shape, or form, hard rock music, dancing wildly even though I can't dance for crap. I write poetry and lyrics (although they're not very good T__T) and comedy movies. I love the Dreamcast podcast that DiGi and TRiPPY put on. I also enjoy thinking outside the box. I'm what is known as a Meathead. I can laugh at myself, think outside the box, and smile. Meatheads are smarter than your average Joe, with much more common sense and the rare ability to find creative solutions to problems. My idol is a man named Jimmy Dolittle. Look him up ^.~
I saw Reala last night, when I was dreaming about the script I'd created with my characters Angelica Goldehart and Antonio Solewite. The script is basically a JoD style script only with my characters. Angelica wants to be an artist but has a prosthetic arm and a missing eye, and Antonio wants to be a dancer but is confined to a wheelchair. PM me if you want their total backstories. Anyway! Basically the dream was running through my sequel story, called NiGHTS: The Impossible Dream, which involves all six Dreamers, Elliot, Claris, Helen, William, and my own Angelica and Antonio.

Basically, in the story (and my dream), the population of Earth has finally topped ten billion, each one with a sliver or more of darkness in their hearts, and all that darkness is adding up and has revived Wizeman once again, only this time, he's actually a God rather than, y'know... Wizeman. I know, he says "I am the God of Nightmare" and such, but this time he really is a God. Like, Godly. Anyway, NiGHTS realizes he can't face Wizeman alone now, as the big guy is now spreading this evil fog over Nightopia and corrupting all living things into evil minions, and each evil minion he creates gives him more and more power. So now NiGHTS is like, "Well, this sucks." and puts out a call to every Dreamer he's ever encountered (Elliot and Claris at this point are in their mid-thirties, Helen and Will are in their early twenties, and Antonio and Angelica are 16 and 15, respectively) to come help him.

So they all get sucked from their respective areas (Twin Seeds, Bellbridge, and a town called Jekyll Park --those who live in the Boston area will get that joke---) and end up in the Dream Gate. They're all lookin' around, wondering what's going on, when NiGHTS shows up and explains the situation. The six Dreamers are all "OMG! WE GUT 2 HELP NITES OMGWTFBBQ SAUCE!"

Wizeman doesn't like that NiGHTS is still betraying him even now that he's Godly and can smush him with his pinky. So he sends out hordes upon hordes of corrupted Nightmaren to engulf them. But wouldn't you know it, NiGHTS had an ace up his sleeve and Dualized with all six of them, and six NiGHTSes fly away, but not before flying in formation to form a giant Paraloop that destroys all the monsters.

Now Wizeman is super-pissed. He sends Reala, Jackle, and a newly-revived Selph (saying "Ah, Selph, my most faithful son, even death itself couldn't keep you from my side." going with my theory that NO! Selph was NOT deleted in post production, but instead died by NiGHTS' hand prior to the events of the game, which makes more sense to me plot-wise, anyway, almost like it sounds canon, right?) to go deal with them.

A slight comedy moment here as the three brothers speculate on where NiGHTS and the others could be. Selph says that they're bound to be in a place that's still untouched by evil. Reala replies that the only four areas like that are Mystic Forest, Memory Forest, Angelica's stage called Soul Acre (which is also a forest), and the Dream Gate itself. Jackle says the first intelligent thing in his life ("Let's split up and search all three forests at once! Then, if they're not there, we'll know they're at the Dream Gate and we'll meet back up there!") which causes Reala to grab him and kiss his forehead ("That's the first intelligent thing I've ever heard you say, little Brother!") which leaves a black imprint of Reala's lipstick floating seemingly in mid-air on his forehead. And just for future reference, Selph is the oldest brother, NiGHTS and Reala are twins, younger than Selph but older than Jackle, who clocks in as the youngest.

Back to NiGHTS and the gang, they're in Soul Acre, trying to drum up a battle plan, but they're all so anxious and scared that they're merely sniping at each other's throats. Angelica's prosthetic arm pops off in the arguement and NiGHTS finally shuts everyone up. As Angelica snaps her arm back in, NiGHTS explains that each little insult, and every single little fight that goes on is only increasing Wizeman's power.

Wizeman is seriously enjoying his God status, and calls his armies of Marens, and Marens that used to be Nightopians until the fog got to them, to rally and prepare themselves for a final battle. There are literally almost a billion minions under Wizeman's control, and the count is still rising. As Wizeman delivers a premature victory speech, the Marens become more excited than Freddy Krueger in a sorority house. Soon Wizeman is sending battalions out to train for their battle.

Back to the three Maren Stooges, Selph is searching Mystic Forest for any sign of the gang. He finds none.

Jackle is searching Memory Forest. He finds nothing.

Reala begins to search Soul Acre, and finds the gang in a cave. After much fighting, fiery insults, and one quick call later, and Selph and Jackle manage to capture NiGHTS and drag him away after subduing the Dreamers. (I don't want to call them 'kids' because four out of the six are adults now XD and the other two are teens) Reala leaves the cave with a warning, ("Don't interfere, you meddling Dreamers, or Master Wizeman will be enjoying your precious Ideya for lunch!") and some theatrical smoke, 'cause y'know, Reala seems like the kind of guy who would use theatrical smoke to sneak away from somewhere ninja-style.

Now the Dreamers have to come up with a plan on their own, without NiGHTS to guide them. And they suck at it. After going through about thirty different plans, none of which they could agree on or just plain sucked in some way (one of them involved distracting Wizeman with rubber chickens while the others cover his head with a burlap sack), they finally cobble together a rough draft for something unknown.

Meanwhile, back at the Hall of Justice! *cough* Meanwhile, NiGHTS is being brutally tortured by Wizeman, Reala, Selph, and Jackle. He's bleeding profusely, bruised, strapped to a wall with diamond shackles, and there's a huge stone spike jutting right through his stomach to the other side, placed so that anyone who flies right in front of him need only be shoved forward to be impaled as well. He's not doing so well, and he's periodically coughing out blood. He's trying his damndest to hold on, but he's slowly slipping into the darkness. This is what Wizeman wants. He's actually not trying to kill NiGHTS, merely trying to put him in enough agony that he'd be willing to rejoin him to escape the pain. Psychological torture. It's the cruelest kind. NiGHTS refuses to rejoin the evil side, so Wizeman, Reala, and Jackle leave the chamber, leaving Selph (who almost jumped out of his skin in glee at the chance to see NiGHTS tortured) to watch him. ("Ah, NiGHTS. If only you'll just give in and be one of us again. It'll make all the pain go away.")

The Dreamers are closing in on Wizeman's tower, and they've got a secret weapon. They've managed to get the King Pian to ally with them, and now they have an army of Pians to match Wizeman's army of Marens, and these Pians are out for blood for all the damage done to their friends. After a long and protracted battle, the remaining Pians regroup with the Dreamers and each other and storm the tower.

After a lengthy monologue delivered by Wizeman ('cause, y'know, he's a villian and villians tend to do that), the battle begins. PM me for the whole monologue. Seriously, it's a big one. Helen and Will manage to rescue NiGHTS with their magical lock-picking skills (notice that in JoD? They unlocked NiGHTS' shackles in like, five seconds flat. No keys, nothing. Hmm.) and bring him to the King Pian, who watches over him and helps bandage him (along with some little Pians dressed like nurses). Not one to stay on the sidelines, NiGHTS jumps back into the action, much to the King Pian's protesting, (Babbling that translates to "Stop! It's too dangerous to go out there in your condition!") and the Dreamer's as well.

Through sheer force of will NiGHTS Dualizes with all six Dreamers once again, as two at a time go for each other brother. Elliot and Claris fight Jackle, Helen and Will are fighting Reala, and Angelica and Antonio are fighting Selph. There's another long and protracted battle, and the six NiGHTSes turn on Wizeman. Another long and protracted battle which ends in both parties being weakened significantly, yet Wizeman still has the upper hand. (*snicker* Upper hand... sorry... it was a bad joke, it really was...)

They're all worn out from the battle. What are they going to do? Call upon the power of the Ideya, of course! Thirty Ideyas come flying through the tower, five to a Dreamer. All the Ideyas come together to create one gigantic super blast of pure Dream goodness energy that finally destroys Wizeman, once and for all, and kills the darkness in the hearts of every single human on Earth.

NiGHTS sends the Dreamers back to their towns with the promise that he'll keep in touch.

Next scene takes place about nine, maybe ten months later, and Elliot and Claris have had their first child. Claris pulls the swaddling back to admire her baby. They both ooh and aww at their baby, and then the story ends looking at the baby's face, and the baby's eyes are the purest, eeriest black.

End. Muahahahaha. I'm still thinking of yet another sequel to tack onto it, but I'm still developing this one. And yes, all that just happened in my dreams last night.

RealisticNightingale

RealisticNightingale

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 114 posts
  • Interests:Everything and anything, including gaming, drawing, singing, acting, running around in crazy circles, cosplaying, AVcon, Shintokyo, camp, swimming, hitting people on the head with books...*passes out due to lack of breath*<br />
wow, thats one seriously detailed dream DAiLiGHT! i think i used to have dreams like that, just not involving NiD chars (such as being in some kind of wierd slave camp). I've only seen reala once, that i can remember. he was looking into some kind or mirror or other vertical reflective surface, and i just saw his back and half of his face in the mirror, evil grin and all.

I saw Jackle for the first time last night. He was floating above a giant deck of cards that i was presumably standing on. he laughed then said "card", whitch scared the bajeebus out of me because it was dead silence. A card flew at me and stopped infront of my face, then dad woke me up :s

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
  • Interests:I like NiGHTS, Sonic games, the Nightmare Before Christmas (I wonder what would happen if Oogie and Reala met... hmmmm.....) Writing, drawing, art in any way, shape, or form, hard rock music, dancing wildly even though I can't dance for crap. I write poetry and lyrics (although they're not very good T__T) and comedy movies. I love the Dreamcast podcast that DiGi and TRiPPY put on. I also enjoy thinking outside the box. I'm what is known as a Meathead. I can laugh at myself, think outside the box, and smile. Meatheads are smarter than your average Joe, with much more common sense and the rare ability to find creative solutions to problems. My idol is a man named Jimmy Dolittle. Look him up ^.~
Also, a while before that I had a dream that Reala was singing in the shower, and I was next in line for the bathroom, and I could hear him singing in some odd Nightmaren language that sounded like a mixture of Spanish, French, Japanese, and Cape Verdean, mixed up with some weird words I totally didn't understand, yet I could understand the song he was singing. It's like, I know NONE of these languages, yet I could understand what Reala was singing perfectly. He was singing something like, "In the rain through the clouds, the sun shines above them, and through the stars lies the shining perfect moon, In the skies over me, there's a way I can't see, I'm too blind to follow my dreams. Why must I fly in the darkness of midnight? Why must I fly with a veil of pungent death? If only I, too could fly away, be free, see what I've seen in the NiGHTS." and I remember standing in front of the bathroom door (in full Maren dress, of course) tapping my foot and waiting impatiently for the damn primadonna to get out of the bathroom. There was a line behind me, as well, with Jackle right behind me jumping around, his hands over where his crotch would be, had he one, as if he had to pee. There was Clawz right behind him, Puffy behind him, Donbalon behind her-- and hitting on her--, one of Wizeman's hands behind him, and Queen Bella behind that. I finally started banging on the door, going, "Hurry it up in there, Reala! I need to brush my teeth and Jackle over here looks like he's about to explode!" And as I was banging, I woke up because it turns out my cousin was banging on my wall because I had fallen asleep during the Super Bowl and left him unattended (again), and unattended he's a little demon child. Well, attended he's a little demon child as well, but unattended you'd be hardpressed to find an unmurdered cop within a 50 mile radius.

Saifer Dracondrali

Saifer Dracondrali

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 901 posts
  • Interests:Anime, jokes, games, .Hack, cookies, Lackadaisy, NiGHTS, animals, cookies, art, cookies, science, quotes, folklore, Sonic Comics, AND cookies.
I heard there's people who have very detailed dreams where they can hear, feel, and even smell the environment I wanna hear someone encounter NiGHTS/Reala with those senses still intact then finally...
we may know what Reala smells... like just kidding lol

Lament

Lament

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts
  • Interests:Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala,
Actually, Reala is the whole reason I got into NiD. I saw him in a magazine advertising a deck of cards (some NiGHTS playing cards) I tried to order them, but I had no way of getting the 15 dollars back then so, meh...

I was so curious about what the game was about I went to a game place in the mall called Babbages and bought it for my Saturn, of course, my mom actually let me buy the game because we got the item right after paying instead of waiting 3 weeks.

I played it for what seemed like forever trying to find whoever this red dude was, and then I beat Elliot's 3rd dream and guess who comes out to fight? I don't quite remember what he said, but it was a had battle for me, not as hard as Jackle, but hard none the less. When I beat him, I really did wish that I could play as him, but then again, he's in vs mode, and I didn't even know it existed till a couple of years ago...

I see him in my dreams from time to time, but not anything thats significant enough to talk about.

Dreamer#96

Dreamer#96

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 486 posts
  • Interests:Working on fixing my computer, browsing the internets, learning programming, reading, a nice cold cup of lemonade, sleeping, eating, typing, Minecraft, flooding Hyrule, asdcxsdeoscas...

Oh, and NiGHTS.
i've never seen reala or even NiGHTS,infact,i've never even gotten to nighttopia,either i have no dream or i have a nightmare........,but then again,i've only played NiGHTS Journey of dreams,which probaly doesnt help,lol :D

although,i once had a nightmare involving sonic characters and poison gas,trust me,once u put sonic characters and poison gas togther,its not good,and the killer in that dream was knuckles,and now,i'm thinking if that was knuckles,or if it was reala in disguise................................but it's just a guess. ;)

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
I had a dream just last night, again, yes, I am a geek, and my dream was this.

Note, I had eaten much, much Chinese food before bedtime.

Reala was participating in the Shakespearean play Macbeth. As Macduff. It was pretty funny to see him and Donbalon (who was playing Macbeth) sword fighting on a stage.

Nyclone

Nyclone

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
  • Interests:If I'm on a NiGHTS themed forum, than what do you think my interests are!? Aside from that: Video games, drawing, writing songs, acting like an idiot, listening to the same bloody songs over and over, My fanmaren, and dreams are about it. :D

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!

Murasaki Doku

Murasaki Doku

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 363 posts
Reala is kind of the 'antihero' of my dreams. Sure, he's a little rude to me, but...we get along for the most part, probably because we relate to each other on so many levels like behavior, intellect, and loyalty.

Lament

Lament

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts
  • Interests:Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala, Reala,
I want to lucid dream (300000000 time reached!!!) I tried to see Reala last night, and you guys had me going, so I tried it and then I ended up having no dream, and I left my din din in the microwave till 12 the next morning. Thanks Guys, XD

Saphira

Saphira

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts
  • Interests:Her Music:<br />Boys like Girls, Secondhand Serenade, Flyleaf, Silverstien, All time low, CASCADA, Rihanna, Paramore, Linkin Park, Evanescence, M.I.A, Anberlin, Family Force 5<br /><br />Her Hobbies:<br />Drawing, Wii, music, hanging with friends, texting, IMing, writing songs, sewing<br /><br />Random:<br />I really love the smell of gasoline, vanilla, new cars, model homes, pickles, and plastic. <br />I'm really random.
I have dreams of NiGHTS every night. It's really wierd, but cool. I remember once I had a dream that NiGHTS and I were walking -NGHTS was flying- through the streets in my town, talking about what movies we liked. 0.o We then went to a hair salon and I was like: "Hey NiGHTS, you seriously need a haircut!" and he was like: "Yeah I do!" so we got him a new hairstyle. The styles were so wierd, like, there were beehive hairdos and moehawks, it was so wierd!

Another dream I had of NiGHTS was that NiGHTS and I were walking along a beach, and then NiGHTS asked me if I wanted to fly instead of walk. I said okay, and then NiGHTS flew into the sky over the ocean. Somehow I was able to fly, so I followed. The dream was pretty peaceful, the scenery was nice.

Dreamer#96

Dreamer#96

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 486 posts
  • Interests:Working on fixing my computer, browsing the internets, learning programming, reading, a nice cold cup of lemonade, sleeping, eating, typing, Minecraft, flooding Hyrule, asdcxsdeoscas...

Oh, and NiGHTS.

I have dreams of NiGHTS every night. It's really wierd, but cool. I remember once I had a dream that NiGHTS and I were walking -NGHTS was flying- through the streets in my town, talking about what movies we liked. 0.o We then went to a hair salon and I was like: "Hey NiGHTS, you seriously need a haircut!" and he was like: "Yeah I do!" so we got him a new hairstyle. The styles were so wierd, like, there were beehive hairdos and moehawks, it was so wierd!

Another dream I had of NiGHTS was that NiGHTS and I were walking along a beach, and then NiGHTS asked me if I wanted to fly instead of walk. I said okay, and then NiGHTS flew into the sky over the ocean. Somehow I was able to fly, so I followed. The dream was pretty peaceful, the scenery was nice.

Shouldn't of u been dreaming during the time u wrote this post? :blink:

Guest_ganmew_*

Guest_ganmew_*
  • Guests

I haven't had that experience, but there's nothing really "wow" about someone not having Reala or NiGHTS in their dreams. I mean, it isn't a guarantee in life that you will come across them at all.. But in my opinion, I don't think it would be cool if I came across Reala in a dream, because he can't possibly mean anything good, contrary to the beliefs of some, who think that Reala would be a total sweetheart, would love and kiss them, would cry, and most importantly would not hurt them if only the could get through to him.
Blah, garbage!
If they had a dream like that, I would say it was just a dream, not an encounter.

*raises hand* umm exuse me but i beg to differ, <_< but have any of YOU been named the "true Dreamer"? i have, i know it sound crazy but every nightmaren i can name comes to me with their problems, so i don't think that statement is very fare or even-handed, i've meet Reala, and NiGHT's, even Jackal and zealous named me one of the "true dreamers" How or why they piked me i still don't know, not like i don't make enough ideya to go around though, for some reason i seem to have an almost inexostable supply. :unsure: so in conclusion i have 'i think' actually changed the way their world works, i meen did any one but me know that wizeman was back? or that he was keeping Reala locked inside the crystal palace for dissobaying him?

----Post modified at: 11:12 am Pacific time------

On a side note ...... mabey you were right...... :( ..... sad to think about..... but i did and just mabey you are right...... i'm sorry...... *bows digectedly* oh and please forgive my spelling errors, i'm still working on it....*sweatdrop*

d3vilcat

d3vilcat

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
Reala haunts my dreams daily, he would plunge my dreams with nightmares for fun and in other dreams he would cuddle me like a kid with a puppy. D:
I have been ignoring NiDs adventure lately for sometime now, I guess that's why he is haunting me every night. I would scream or yell or curse at him to leave me alone and let me be and that I want to grow out of this already but he is somewhat trying to hold me back.

He ask me last night, to join him like a star wars thing. but I am not that stupid and I did not believe in this offer nor his existence, so I denied it and be on my way then he got all pissed off and he sent a giant centipede-scorpion monster at me lol

Loren

Loren

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 102 posts
I had one Reala dream ever. First, we were in a normal car driving around, and it wasn't Reala there, just a regular guy. Then, the scene switched to a skyscene and he was driving an evil sleigh. Yep, with glowing red lights. JOD Reala as well. I think he cackled wickedly. There wasn't much else though.

Mysticgamer

Mysticgamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 136 posts

I agree, I don't think Reala is a being you would want to seek out and meet... I had a dream where I encountered him and it was rather unnerving. XD In the dream I came across a man standing in a small bathroom. He was just staring into a fogged up mirror, mumbling to himself. He drew out the outline of Reala's head with his finger on the mirror, and Reala started to materialize IN the mirror, and came out of it to his waist. He grabbed the man by the throat, squeezed his claws into the man's neck, looked over at me and grinned sadistically. I woke up right after that. lol

I haven't seen him again since, which I consider a good thing. Although I enjoy drawing him and find his character interesting, I wouldn't want to be in his actual presence. I'm sure one thing he'd be really good at is deception, so whenever you do encounter him I'd keep that in mind. XD He might act friendly, but you may just find yourself in a bad situation like the poor guy in my dream, ah haha.

Crap, that's what he meant by how to go about getting what he wants! Good, thing Nights got there in time!

Mysticgamer

Mysticgamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 136 posts

Hmm...I'm surprised i haven't been killed yet by him really...

I'm not surprised. Reala never threaten to kill anyone seriously, otherwise he could have simply killed Will after he imprisoned Nights.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users