Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Encountering Reala...

• Please log in to reply
69 replies to this topic

Reala5481

Reala5481

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 173 posts
  • Location:The Dream of Glass, Crystal Palace. Searching for my dreams...
  • Interests:Reading, Anime, Video Games, Poetry, And Singing.
Okay, After encountering reala in ten dreams, I am curious as to rather or not anyone has had a encounter with him that was even CLOSE to what happened to me. So do tell, What were your dreams about him like? What happened?

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, music, yeah
You are SO lucky! I cant even get NiGHTS in my dreams! ;_;

Reala5481

Reala5481

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 173 posts

You are SO lucky! I cant even get NiGHTS in my dreams! ;_;

Really? Wow...

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
Yeah, never in my life. Im trying to go lucid so I can meet NiGHTS (Or Reala :P) but even when I was super,super obsessed, I never had a NiGHTS dream.

KittyWhiggles

KittyWhiggles

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 333 posts
I encountered Reala in a dream onece and a half. I was NiGHTS in them (yay). We westled. Of course, I lost. *sighs all dreamy like* He was so hawt! XD

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, NiGHTS into Dreams, flailing around the forum and helping people, anime, manga, making my own comic, video games, Guild Wars, movies (especially horror) Lots of stuff. Old video game/movie/TV show trivia..
I haven't had that experience, but there's nothing really "wow" about someone not having Reala or NiGHTS in their dreams. I mean, it isn't a guarantee in life that you will come across them at all.. But in my opinion, I don't think it would be cool if I came across Reala in a dream, because he can't possibly mean anything good, contrary to the beliefs of some, who think that Reala would be a total sweetheart, would love and kiss them, would cry, and most importantly would not hurt them if only the could get through to him.
Blah, garbage!
If they had a dream like that, I would say it was just a dream, not an encounter.

KittyWhiggles

KittyWhiggles

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 333 posts

I haven't had that experience, but there's nothing really "wow" about someone not having Reala or NiGHTS in their dreams. I mean, it isn't a guarantee in life that you will come across them at all.. But in my opinion, I don't think it would be cool if I came across Reala in a dream, because he can't possibly mean anything good, contrary to the beliefs of some, who think that Reala would be a total sweetheart, would love and kiss them, would cry, and most importantly would not hurt them if only the could get through to him.
Blah, garbage!
If they had a dream like that, I would say it was just a dream, not an encounter.

Reala encounter = Bad.
Nice reala= Yeah right. (dream)

I don't know which way mine went. Guess since he wasn't trying to kill me, or break my bones, It must just be a dream XD. Wishfull thinking.

Reala+threat to you =encounter (yay?) Oh noes is more like it.

Nara

Nara

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
I agree, I don't think Reala is a being you would want to seek out and meet... I had a dream where I encountered him and it was rather unnerving. XD In the dream I came across a man standing in a small bathroom. He was just staring into a fogged up mirror, mumbling to himself. He drew out the outline of Reala's head with his finger on the mirror, and Reala started to materialize IN the mirror, and came out of it to his waist. He grabbed the man by the throat, squeezed his claws into the man's neck, looked over at me and grinned sadistically. I woke up right after that. lol

I haven't seen him again since, which I consider a good thing. Although I enjoy drawing him and find his character interesting, I wouldn't want to be in his actual presence. I'm sure one thing he'd be really good at is deception, so whenever you do encounter him I'd keep that in mind. XD He might act friendly, but you may just find yourself in a bad situation like the poor guy in my dream, ah haha.

KittyWhiggles

KittyWhiggles

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 333 posts

I agree, I don't think Reala is a being you would want to seek out and meet... I had a dream where I encountered him and it was rather unnerving. XD In the dream I came across a man standing in a small bathroom. He was just staring into a fogged up mirror, mumbling to himself. He drew out the outline of Reala's head with his finger on the mirror, and Reala started to materialize IN the mirror, and came out of it to his waist. He grabbed the man by the throat, squeezed his claws into the man's neck, looked over at me and grinned sadistically. I woke up right after that. lol

I haven't seen him again since, which I consider a good thing. Although I enjoy drawing him and find his character interesting, I wouldn't want to be in his actual presence. I'm sure one thing he'd be really good at is deception, so whenever you do encounter him I'd keep that in mind. XD He might act friendly, but you may just find yourself in a bad situation like the poor guy in my dream, ah haha.

>_>.............Wow. O_O. Now THATS an encounter.

Icachan

Icachan

Undercover.

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 588 posts
  • Interests:Pretty much everything and then some.
The only time I've been close to encounter Reala in a dream, he sort of..ignored me. He and Jackle was standing around gossiping in the middle of a non-NiDrelated dream I had a couple of years back. It was very random.

I agree with a lot of the posters here, meeting Reala would probably not be a good thing. I mean, I really like the guy, I'm fascinated by what he stands for and what kind of fantasy nightmares I can cook up with him in the lead role but... I wouldn't want to meet him in a dream. D:

^_^ Go Dreamer

^_^ Go Dreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts
  • Interests:I am a big fan of NiGHTS, Reala, And Jackle! I love to play video games, mostly (SEGA & Nintendo). Love Anime. I Love talking about NiGHTS!!! Also I like surfing the internet! ^_^
I haven't encountered Reala in my dreams but NiGHTS apperared to me twice! ^_^

Because of my curiosity, I would really like to meet Reala my dreams in person!....... Yes, I know thats the last Maren anyone would want to meet, but I would like to ask him a few things on friendly terms!! I just hope NiGHTS is there with me when I meet Reala! ^_^

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
Reala ,IMO, is kinda....creeeeeepyyy! :P

Reala5481

Reala5481

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 173 posts
Hmm...I'm surprised i haven't been killed yet by him really...

DiENE

DiENE

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 491 posts
  • Interests:*Imagination<br />*Drawing<br />*Anime<br />*Video Games<br />*Dreaming<br />*Music

Hmm...I'm surprised i haven't been killed yet by him really...

Well that’s a good thing, and probably only means they were not encounters after all. I'm sure you would be by now if he really was there.
I never had Reala appear in my sleep, dream nor encounter, and I certainly don't want him there.

Nara, that is quite creepy, considering me and my boyfriend have been looking up/researching paranormal phenomena involving mirror and shadow beings. There is also a story about calling upon a shade by using a bathroom mirror. It gets descriptive and lengthy so I’m just being vague.

YamiLover13

YamiLover13

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts
  • Interests:Video games, NiGHTS, Sonic The Hedgehog, computer, drawing, reading, Egypt, more video games...
T_T How many of you had the feeling I was going to reply to this sooner or later?

Yes, I have seen Reala (More than NiGHTS in fact) and it was never good. Not once. I hated it everytime. Seeing Reala in your dream should be a nightmare and that is exatly what it was. The ones I was willing to talk about are in my dream diary and I don't want to repeat myself, and actually...I just don't want to think about it much anymore. The others....those are to be kept seceret.

If you see Reala in your dream, do everything in your power to run like hell! Wake up, go lucid, do something! Just go!

Dark Magician

Dark Magician

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 272 posts
  • Interests:Creative writing, drawing, video games, manga/anime, and astronomy. Writing more would probably take too much time.
That is seriously amazing, some of you guys have actually seen Reala and it wasn't a nightmare nor got attacked? But to be honest, trying to meet Reala is the same thing as talking to Sesshomaru from InuYasha when he's in a bad mood, saying anything that means "short" around Edward Elric from FMA, or calling Spike from Cowboy Bebop Vicious, it's wiser not to do it. This is mainly because of the fact that Reala is a Nightmaren who hasn't shown any fondness towards dreamers, is described as a cruel being, and is still evil.

Please tread carefully around Reala or any of the other Nightmaren... either keep your distance or, as Yami suggested, do everything in your power to get away.

Gun6

Gun6

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 195 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, Pokemon? (Also, spriting)
Greaaaaat. Now I know what I'm going to be dreaming of tonight. @-@

kristi

kristi

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
Only once did I see him, but I had dreamed that I had found an anime about NiGHTS and him. He wasn't in his original form, he was disguised as a human and in the waking world (causing mayhem, no doubt).

iNSOMNiAC

iNSOMNiAC

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 660 posts
I actually ran into him a few days ago, first time it was really /him/[other times it involved things about him, like an avatar of him on SL, etc]. I don't really want to go into, it was a NASTY nightmare. It involved lots of needles, pain, a knife and some kind of weird anxiety. I think I had because I've been so antsy about all my schoolwork. I guess it was kinda like each needle was something I was worried about[be it school, family, etc]...The knife he had? I'm not sure. ._.'

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
I saw him, and he was evil. He didnt notice me (Luckily), but it was right in front of me. I was actually calm, he was choking some dude in front of me...

^_^ Go Dreamer

^_^ Go Dreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts
  • Interests:I am a big fan of NiGHTS, Reala, And Jackle! I love to play video games, mostly (SEGA &amp; Nintendo). Love Anime. I Love talking about NiGHTS!!! Also I like surfing the internet! ^_^

I saw him, and he was evil. He didnt notice me (Luckily), but it was right in front of me. I was actually calm, he was choking some dude in front of me...

Aww darn. You got to see Reala?! (even though it might be dangerous) I want to see him at least once!!

I've actually been encountering Jackle quite alot!!! O.o;

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
Yeah, Im starting to think the person that was under Reala's grasp was supposed to be me, because he got the first dude in front of me. Im scared. :(

TRAViS

TRAViS

THE GUY THAT BOUGHT THE BETA

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 662 posts
I don't know why, but I really want to encounter Reala, even if it means having a nightmare. Seriously, I don't see anything to be afraid of. I mean I'll take seeing any maren as a blessing given how much I've been slipping with dream recall recently (too little sleep, too little time, too much stress the past couple of weeks). Despite the warnings mentioned above, despite the bad experiences people have had, despite the warning from a close friend, I say bring him on.

And I hope when I finally do meet him, it's a face-to-face encounter. And as we're staring each other down, all I'm gonna say is "Bring It." :D

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
Well, Travis, Be prepared. Even though it wasnt a nightmare, it is still Reala. If you are lucid, kudos. Beat him up! XD

iNSOMNiAC

iNSOMNiAC

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 660 posts

Well, Travis, Be prepared. Even though it wasnt a nightmare, it is still Reala. If you are lucid, kudos. Beat him up! XD

D: You can't beat him up! He'll KEEL YOU.

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
But, iNSOMNiAC, you forgot one thing. He is Magical Trev- er..I mean Magical TRAViS! :0 Jk, Reala would be pretty strong. Be careful! Dont want to lose ideya or anything. :(

randomrhys

randomrhys

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • Interests:well, gamewise, my favourite video games are NiGHTS (obviously!), final fantasy, broken sword, dreamfall and tomb raider. i love going to parties and raving it up with my friends.
i had a dream the other night that i was myself but NiGHTS as well (it was like, i WAS NiGHTS but without the sexy outfit) but i was flying REALLY slowly and kept loosing momentom and would start to slowly fall if i went too high-flying was a real effort and i was like 'i usually fly really fast, what's going on?!' it was still cool though. i ended up flying out of this huge cathedral through the roof and ended up in a place like mystic forest but on a sky island. it's really vivid.

apti

apti

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 300 posts
I dreamed about Reala last night, but I can't remember anything about it >_<

I think it was a fun dream, though... weird.

edit:

D: I wish I could remember it. I have a feeling something really nice happened.

I hate it when I can't remember my dreams. ._."

Wizeman1213

Wizeman1213

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 179 posts
  • Interests:NiD, NiD, and more NiD
I wouldn't know. I've only gone lucid a few times.

Maresuke

Maresuke

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 402 posts
Encountering Reala all depends on what your view point is. Are you watching or are you interacting with him...?

Maki Izumii

Maki Izumii

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 344 posts
I remember seeing Reala in my dreams once. He wanted to build a set of canopic jars so he'd become immortal. Or.. something.

Nightingale

Nightingale

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts
Every time I've seen the guy (which isn't a lot, I could probably count every encounter on one hand), he's felt like some biker wrong-side-of-the-tracks friend-of-a-friend that you don't bring home to mom. In one dream he was the Big Bad, fighting a dragon for my soul or something, and in another he was just his videogame self who hated my plushies and, by association, me. But I don't think I've ever hated him. Fear, sure. Envy, on occasion. (I think it was envy. o.o) But not hate.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
  • Interests:I like NiGHTS, Sonic games, the Nightmare Before Christmas (I wonder what would happen if Oogie and Reala met... hmmmm.....) Writing, drawing, art in any way, shape, or form, hard rock music, dancing wildly even though I can't dance for crap. I write poetry and lyrics (although they're not very good T__T) and comedy movies. I love the Dreamcast podcast that DiGi and TRiPPY put on. I also enjoy thinking outside the box. I'm what is known as a Meathead. I can laugh at myself, think outside the box, and smile. Meatheads are smarter than your average Joe, with much more common sense and the rare ability to find creative solutions to problems. My idol is a man named Jimmy Dolittle. Look him up ^.~
I've encountered both him and NiGHTS in many dreams. Usually I fight on the side of evil, for some reason (not that I'm evil) and fight against NiGHTS, probably because in the games all you can ever do is fight as NiGHTS (except on April Fools Day :() and maybe my dreams are trying for a different perspective.

Usually I dream in cartoons.

And color.

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
I dream in a realistic dreamscape. ;_;

spinningcannon

spinningcannon

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 181 posts
  • Interests:Other worlds, art, music, literature, symbolism, psychology, philosophy, the human condition
I've never seen Reala or Jackle at all, actually. At least not in person. I've seen images of them in dreams but that's about it.
I also agree with the argument that Reala is not the sort of guy you'd want to run into one night. He's never had the nicest reputation, and considering the encounters I've read in this post so far, he's not about to let that change.
Jackle I can't say anything for. I would assume he'd be quite the whackjob, though. I'll see if I meet him.

NiGHTS I've seen about twice. He never spoke to me, though.
Going slightly off-topic for a moment, I've seen a couple Gens in my dreams, but they either shun me or act rather harshly towards me. I have no idea why, and I wish I did.

My muse, Selph, I've seen about 14 times in our two years. Which is nice. He's the only Nightmaren I ever see, though...

I'm also dying to meet Wizeman but am still unsure how it would turn out. XD Regardless, I'd love for it to happen!

Kichigai

Kichigai

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 177 posts
It's strange but I don't think I ever encountered Reala, Nights, Jackle, ect in my dreams. That or I just don't remember... :/ I wish I could dream with at least one of the characters to see how things are like. Even if it's a horrible nightmare of Reala eating babies. At least it's something.

Tyson Toast

Tyson Toast

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts
I've encountered him in a dream before, and unlike the dreams I used to have before, where every time I got Lucid I'd try to have intercourse with everything, I just sat down in an extremely comfortable chair and talked about the past. He was kind of like the Grand father I never had. So yeah, where as you all associate him with omens of dementia, I'll now forever associate him with more homely tidings.

iNSOMNiAC

iNSOMNiAC

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 660 posts

I've encountered him in a dream before, and unlike the dreams I used to have before, where every time I got Lucid I'd try to have intercourse with everything, I just sat down in an extremely comfortable chair and talked about the past. He was kind of like the Grand father I never had. So yeah, where as you all associate him with omens of dementia, I'll now forever associate him with more homely tidings.

Both parts of that makes me lol.

Mostly the first part.

;)

::NiGHTS::lover

::NiGHTS::lover

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 220 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, Sonic the Hedgehog games, NiGHTS, Pokemon games, NiGHTS, KH2, ferrets, cats, dogs, NiGHTS, Reala, Jackle...
I had a creepy dream a few days ago that my cousin who's like in the first grade, was running away and Reala appeared behind me and was trying to kill my cousin. Unusually, we were at a lake, and my cousin got away in a wave runner....XD It was funny.
Last night I had a dream that I brought my cat on vacation, and my orchestra teacher was there, saying that someone woultake care of the issue. I looked up, NiGHTS was flying down, but then NiGHTS changed to the main character in the Bee Movie. I mostly talk in my sleep, but this time I screamed in my sleep. It was just plain weird. If I ever encountered Reala in anymore of my dreams, then I would make myself run like heck, hide in a bomb shelter, and never come out until he went away....I have perspetive nightmares and that's just about the only fear I have associated with dreams...O.o But I would NEVER want to see Reala AGAIN. In my whole entire life...well, only on the videogames. What's Lucid anyways??? o_o

Uhobi

Uhobi

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts
  • Interests:games, fantasy books, music, oddities
I have yet to actually see Reala in my dreams, but sometimes I wonder if he's behind some of my nightmares. I've had some that were awfully creative....stuff that i figure only someone like him would be able to come up with...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users