Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

We'll be offline for a couple of weeks

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
  • Interests:scribbling
Right guys, just a quick note to say DiGi and I will be offline from tommorow onwards, until we set up our PC in London as we are moving house (duh). There's already a PC down there with net access but all my stuff is on our own PC that involves website updates and so on. We'll try to make it as painless as possible though, so don't worry.

Take care of yourselves and keep the place tidy while we're gone :3
TRiPPY & DiGi
xx

PS) Thanks to everyone who's bought a copy of our new comicbook!
PLUGPLUGPLUGPLUG
http://www.indyplane...roducts_id=1419

tinfoil

tinfoil

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 108 posts
Have fun while moving!
I still need to order my copy, it'll happen, probably later this week. I finally got my money for it!

Nemoide

Nemoide

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts
  • Interests:Things
Hopefully all goes smoothly for you!

Dreams70

Dreams70

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts
I hope you 2 are safe on your trip to London. At least you can have your own personal Journey of dreams because of the Clock tower.

charlie

charlie

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 465 posts
Hope all goes well with your move ^_^

animejosse

animejosse

Dreamworld Police

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,692 posts
Good luck with the moving!

Dex la Cabra

Dex la Cabra

OVERLORD

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 688 posts
  • Interests:Becoming the Breakdance King.
for god's sake! just as i was thinking "hehe, i live quite near TRiPPY and DiGi i do! :P" oh well, good luck on your journey and when you get there!

Dark Magician

Dark Magician

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 272 posts
  • Interests:Creative writing, drawing, video games, manga/anime, and astronomy. Writing more would probably take too much time.
Take care and good luck with your moving!

InTheNightlight

InTheNightlight

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, gaming, making bad puns, making comics...I think that's it...gah, my childhood sucks...
Take care! I'll be sure to purchase a copy of that EngelBaum comic!

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
Just to say we got down to London ok, our boxes are waiting to be sorted and unpacked. When we get our pc unpacked and figure out a new net connection we'll be back online properly before christmas :P DiGi has the next podcast for you and I'm itching to do an update since things before we moved got kinda crazy and shoved my time out the window.

Hope you're all doing well :)
xx
TRiPPY

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts
Welcome back. :P

Dex la Cabra

Dex la Cabra

OVERLORD

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 688 posts
  • Interests:Becoming the Breakdance King.
although i'm pretty slow in noticing, i noticed nonetheless! you spelt tomorrow wrong in your first comment TRiPPY :P and welcome back to you both! is london good dream material?

Meggiemaccat

Meggiemaccat

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts
Hehe, I noticed this earlier, but I've been waiting until I could actually make a calm response, but since I can't seem to do so...

ZOMFG, JOOR ALIIIIIIIIIVVVVEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! 8DDDDDD *skipdancegleecoptersquealo'joy*

..... Not that I didn't believe you as much as I'd believe anybody when they say they've gotten better and I can't see/hear them for myself, but the thought of you still being sick kept stalking my brain. 0.o;;;; *hits self* Me needs to learn to be a little more trusting. XDDD

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
  • Interests:Things that are interesting
*perks up*
D-did you say.........PODCAST?!?!?!? *joins meggiemaccat in the gleefest*
Hope you guys get settled in ok! (i wanna go to london somedayyyyy)

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
Ok so this is taking a while... we're setting up our own PC today, we wont have the internet on it until we buy the 02 wireless usb thing though so that might be a week (or a few days if we go at the weekend).

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
Yeah. Things have not been going accordingly to plan. Our computer (containing all the software and the fans voice clips) is still not set up yet due to ..er... 'moving in teething problems'. We just ain't been able to set up our stuff as soon as i had hoped.

Meaning, as much as i would have loved to get the next episode of DreamCast done in time for Christmas, it doesn't look like it's going to happen. :lol:

....who's idea was it to move during December? ....oh, mine? Alright, i'll shut up then.

Sorry, guys. We'll be back in full force soooooon (at least i bloody hope so anyway).

CrazyInABottle

CrazyInABottle

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 235 posts
Come on, what fun is life if things always go the way you want them to?

But seriously, I hope everything goes 'better' for you from here on.

Maresuke

Maresuke

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 402 posts
I suppose the new year resolution for you both is to get things up and running smoothly. lol

Meggiemaccat

Meggiemaccat

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts
Maresuke, I don't think anyone can reply to this topic without making some sort of commentary on how funny your sig is. XD

But anyway, back on topic...

I hope ya'll're doing well in your new home, and I wish you luck with... whatever may still need to get done aside from the internetlessness. ^^;;;

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
We tried out o2 mobile broadband yesterday and it was utter tripe in every way possible. SO that's being sent back. Which means we're not any closer to getting our own net set up. We can still use this PC but its not very conveniant as all my work is on the other one (and programs i use)... so it's just a case of waiting about like a plum and twiddling my thumbs while thinking of things i need to get done. Going to try and get a proper cable connection put in but nodoubt that'll throw us some crap too because nothing ever goes to plan ever : D

Anyway, trying to get it sorted, have a giant list in my brain of things i need to get done both online and offline.
Have a nice new year when it comes.

xxx

-----------------------------------

EDIT- Well some good news :( We're getting a proper cable service put in on the 13th thanks to DiGi so hopefully after that things will be straight forward and all go again ^^.
I miss being able to do stufffff.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users