Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Sorry, forgot to introduce myself...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

Deep Loner

Deep Loner

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts
...after thirty-two posts. I'm so sorry! :lol:

Anyway, my online name is Deep Loner and my real name is Jonathan. I'm twenty-four years old and will soon begin studying for an Associate of Specialized Business Degree in Computer Science and Programming.

I like to be silly sometimes, but everybody tells me that I have a dry sense of humor, that I'm too serious, and that I need to lighten up. Besides the aforementioned silliness, I try to post only when I think I have something important to offer, which means that I will probably post less frequently than others. Sometimes I'll make a long, rambling post that nobody pays attention to anyway. <_< My thinking is very logical and pragmatic. My precision with spelling, grammar, and accuracy at times tends toward pedantry, which means that I might make dozens of minor edits to even the simplest posts.

I remember when NiGHTS into Dreams came out, but did not actually play the game until 2002. My fascination with NiGHTS was centered around its fictional universe per se rather than the actual game; as a result, I finished the game very quickly and did not spend much time looking for replay value. At the time I was not the kind of person who would spend time perfecting aerial maneuvers or running up high scores. I like to think that my gaming tastes have matured since then.

My nickname "Deep Loner" is anachronistic; I was certainly a deep loner during childhood and adolescence, but am so no longer.

Tangocat777

Tangocat777

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 940 posts
  • Interests:Pokemon and sonic team games.
I suppose it goes without saying that you're welcome here. Come to think of it, I've never made an introduction topic. >.>

Guest_submas13_*

Guest_submas13_*
  • Guests
Yeah, I've seen you bouncing around here, so hello.

Oh, and I can be a bit obsessive with my grammar as well. :P

apsyd

apsyd

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
Ah! After reading this long, rambling post, I've come to the conclusion that you are very much like me in quite a few respects. It's significantly eerie, in fact... :lol: :P

You enjoy technology; you take things seriously :lol:; you only exert quality posts; you think logically; and you find proper grammar attractive ;).

All of the above apply to me as well! I'm not that big a fan of programming, however. But I do know my way around. Seems like you've been having fun here for a while and thus do not need a welcome post from a new member (read: me), so I'll thank you again for welcoming me earlier today! Thank ya.

PS: Which languages are your forte? Do you have a job that involves your study?

PPS: I just wanted to add more postscripts.

PPS: These postscripts really contradict my claim of only posting quality. Haha! PARADOX! :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users