Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Lost sound files?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

supersonic25730

supersonic25730

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts
  • Interests:Memes, Christmas, SEGA, Sonic, & the Mother series. But not the first one. It sucked.

I saw that Bosco had made a VERY interesting thread where he had done some sound ripping and supposedly found some new sounds we hadn't heard before [link: http://www.nightsint...+sound +ripping ]

Unfortunately the thread is archived and the link he included to the download is dead. So short of ripping my own JP copy, this is the only thing I can think of to try to find these sound files.

anthro7

anthro7

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts
  • Interests:deviantart, gaia, .hack, Doctor Who, MLP, Dresden Files

I have a condensed version - it doesn't have all the awesome files that were in that original, but it's got some basics. I'd have to do rips to get some of them, too. (Reala's lines are missing except for his laugh, and Jackle's death grumblings are missing.) You on discord? I can pass you a file. (I've asked Dex to add it to the site, but it seems like he's been busy.)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users