Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

MAXinsanity's Content

There have been 6 items by MAXinsanity (Search limited from 29-March 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#96398 Anyone else having troubles connecting?

Posted by MAXinsanity on 10 May 2011 - 06:16 PM in #NiD iRC

I can't connect to the #nid chat through Hydrairc! I dunno why! D:< but it ticks me off.

#92605 NiGHTS Midnight Journeys

Posted by MAXinsanity on 03 August 2010 - 01:44 AM in Creative Stuff!

...It would make more sense to post this thread after having some work to show off, rather than just nothing...

#92102 Greetings

Posted by MAXinsanity on 15 July 2010 - 04:36 PM in Introduce Yourself

Have a (somewhat late) welcome from me! :P

#92010 YUJI NAKA INTERVIEW!

Posted by MAXinsanity on 13 July 2010 - 03:43 PM in [ARCHiVED] Events, campaigns and news

Holy crap, I love you guys for doing this.

That's why I like this community. We're small, but wow, we sure get things done :)!

#91739 I come bearing BAD FANFICTION FROM THE INTERWEBS

Posted by MAXinsanity on 06 July 2010 - 03:15 AM in Community Corner

There are times when I get bored enough to browse the internet for some truly terrible things.

This is one of those times. I've got something to traumatize entertain you all with! And you can read it, too!

Ross The Pokemorph, By Roscoso

It's some kind of demented mutant offspring of that Shadow The Hedgehog game and just about everything else, and it's got pokemorphs in it, too, so you can't possibly get much more good bad good amazing than this!

Enjoy.

...I'll be here to answer any cries for help questions about this terrible thing I found if you can't understand it. And if this isn't allowed, feel free to punch me through your screen tell me.

#91283 Bizzare dreams

Posted by MAXinsanity on 21 June 2010 - 04:35 AM in Dream Discussion

This might be a little extreme, but:

Spoiler

What's even worse is that I didn't mind. :blink: