Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Silvia Callisto's Content

There have been 44 items by Silvia Callisto (Search limited from 21-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#6826 Ever encounter NiGHTS?

Posted by Silvia Callisto on 01 June 2007 - 02:58 AM in Dream Discussion

Well, I might not know how I'd react to seeing NiGHTS, but I do know how I'd react to seeing Reala: I'd just look at him as he flies right past me. Only Maren I've seen in my dreams so far now. Although WHY Reala is what confuses me.

#2789 Ever encounter NiGHTS?

Posted by Silvia Callisto on 30 April 2007 - 01:46 PM in Dream Discussion

I haven't encountered him myself, but I've had NiGHTS-related dreams. It was either merchandise-related, like watching a TV-show, or it one of those times when I wasn't myself. If that makes sense. And even then I felt afterwards like I had played a role XD

I had similar, in a fashion. I never saw NiGHTS himself, but in one of my dreams, I did wind up seeing Ideya...red and blue, actually. (Ha...polar opposites...) I honestly don't know how I'd react if I ever saw him myself. I'll know if and when I do see him, though.

#16808 New trailer tonight

Posted by Silvia Callisto on 14 September 2007 - 02:15 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Also, I too am liking the slight TP influence on the Gulpo relative...I'll call him Twilipo! (Now let's see if it sticks!) XD

Really? Well, come to think of it, he does look like he's got a bit of TP influence...

...but seeing how he attacks made me think something along the lines of 'King Boom Gulpo' or something. I saw him pop up out of the ground in that thing, and instant SA2 flashback to fighting against King Boom Boo.

And holy crap! I did not notice that about that girl to the right! She does look like Claris!

#1363 Shoutout Messages

Posted by Silvia Callisto on 27 April 2007 - 04:57 AM in [ARCHiVED] Misc

TRiPPY and DiGi: 1) Random note: your nicknames rhyme, I just noticed that (sorry), and 2) thank you for making NiGHTS into Dreams.com and the DreamCasts - you two made me laugh out loud MULTIPLE (and I do mean MULTIPLE) times durring both shows. Thank you very much and keep up the good work!

P.S. Sorry if that sounds corny.

#1767 Shoutout Messages

Posted by Silvia Callisto on 27 April 2007 - 11:32 PM in [ARCHiVED] Misc

How bout:

NAiTSU, NAiTSU, NAiTSU, NAiTSU, NAiTSU, NAiTSU, NAiTSU NAiTSU...
REALA! REALA!
NAiTSU, NAiTSU, NAiTSU, NAiTSU, NAiTSU, NAiTSU, NAiTSU NAiTSU...

To the Badger Badger song xD Somebody think of something witty for the snake part ...^^"

First thing that comes to mind for me is 'Jackle! It's Jackle!' or something like that...

#7559 What gender are you, and how do you see NiGHTS?

Posted by Silvia Callisto on 12 June 2007 - 05:49 PM in Poll Area

I voted the "I'm female and I view NiGHTS as male" and "I'm female and I view NiGHTS as androgynous". Two reasons:
  • I am aware that NiGHTS, technically, is genderless, and he can change gender at any time, BUT...
  • He's always seemed more like a guy to me.
This is mainly because of the fact that he looks more like a guy in my opinion (a somewhat feminine guy, but still), and so I normally refer to NiGHTS as "he". Because "it" would be just plain rude, as others have said before. And my imagination tends to make him sound and act more like a guy, anyway (...did I already say that?).

#1861 Getting Lucid

Posted by Silvia Callisto on 28 April 2007 - 01:40 AM in Dream Discussion

I honestly don't know how I slip into lucid dreaming. It just happens with me. I might try your method and see if it works, Sierra.

And Twilight Town, Yami? I've done it before with Dearly Beloved, if I recall...

#7560 Your gender

Posted by Silvia Callisto on 12 June 2007 - 06:01 PM in Poll Area

Jeez, I voted and I never replied...silly me...

Girl here.

#2634 What if there are voices?

Posted by Silvia Callisto on 30 April 2007 - 12:11 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Oh, good gosh, do NOT remind me about the dubbed Sailor Moon! *hates the names, hates the voices, hates the dialog in the dub*

Yeah, if anything, I don't want any stupid 4kids voices doing NJoD. The Dreamers I'm fine with having voice-acted (and they had darn well better get the voices right, especially for Claris - she's a soprano, from what I can tell), but the Maren...no, not the Maren. The music-talk would work, probably - it would be rather interesting.

And I second the no "Yahoo!" at every paraloop. It would get incredibly annoying.

#5764 What setting would you like to see for a dreamscape?

Posted by Silvia Callisto on 20 May 2007 - 04:47 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Personally, I'd like to see some sort of dreamscape that's like Babylon Garden/Sky Road in Sonic Riders. With some sort of weird Eurasian theme mixed in. And a giant bird-like Maren at the end.

...Jeez, I am NOT creative today...

#2582 TRiPPY's Art Projects

Posted by Silvia Callisto on 29 April 2007 - 08:23 PM in Creative Stuff!

Okay...three days after I take a look at the thing and I'm still blown over. One moment while I'm trying to regain myself...

Holy hand grenades, Batman! Just even looking at the comics like this makes me want to see more! I've always wanted to read the original WTAHM, but this...I think I can somewhat get an idea as to what happened, I think it's because I took a look at your bios for both yourself and for Astirma a while back, TRiPPY... Now I REALLY wanna figure out a way to finish up one of my stories...and probably make a comic myself in the meanwhile, 'cause I need the practice. They just...myeh.

Can I bow to you and your superior abilities? *bows anyway*

#5761 Personal Dreamscapes

Posted by Silvia Callisto on 20 May 2007 - 04:25 PM in Dream Discussion

Hm...if anything, most of the dreams that I remember having take place in some sort of urban place (one of them I called Seattle Skyline because it had this huge tower and it vaguely reminded me of Seattle). The only actual non-urban and nature-like place that I've ever seen was in a dream that I had a few weeks ago that sparked a story. Big white castle and then this place that I called the 'Green Gullies' because I couldn't think of anything else to name it.

#3957 Buying a Wii

Posted by Silvia Callisto on 04 May 2007 - 04:30 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

I've wanted a Wii so I could play Twilight Princess, mainly...that, and actually get some exersize for once. (Thank goodness I have a fast metabolism.) NiGHTS coming out really bursted my want for a Wii - I asked dad to get me a Wii and JoD for Christmas.

#17854 Ideya Quick Quiz

Posted by Silvia Callisto on 22 September 2007 - 04:51 PM in Poll Area

I got red on both quizzes.

...Well, it fits.

#1277 Your favourite Nightmaren from NiGHTS into Dreams

Posted by Silvia Callisto on 27 April 2007 - 01:44 AM in [ARCHiVED] NiD Discussion

Other than the obvious NiGHTS...

Jackle. Jackle Jackle JAAAAAAACKLEEEEEEE.

I'm sorry, I like Jackle a lot. From what I've seen of the guy, he's got a few screws loose in the head, and thanks to TRiPPY's interpretations of him, I see him as a tarot-card using Nightmaren that will occassionally show the future to dreamers. If only in really really minor ways like...the final level of another video game or something. (Me and my dreams...look at my dream journal to see what I mean.) And Jackle's music was a song that I just fell in love with - I loved it.

NiGHTS and Jackle are tied for my favorite. Reala comes as a close second.

#31641 Any Musicians in the House?

Posted by Silvia Callisto on 21 December 2007 - 11:25 PM in Community Corner

...Does singing count?

Small bit of piano, at least enough to know what keys are what notes. And self-taught with a little skill on the harp. (And half the time it's the Song of Time from Ocarina of Time.)

#2794 So, how many of you haven't actually played NiGHTS?

Posted by Silvia Callisto on 30 April 2007 - 01:55 PM in [ARCHiVED] NiD Discussion

Never played it.

I got reeled in because of Sonic Riders. I went looking for more info about the guy and found the site. Been hooked on the thing since Febuary.

#7609 NiGHTS PC Goodies

Posted by Silvia Callisto on 13 June 2007 - 11:26 PM in Poll Area

Sorry, my bad D:! Was a bit rushed at the time >.>!

This one.: http://www.gpsoft.com.au/lss/Default.asp?page=themes

It's alright - that one did it! Thank you very much!

#7606 NiGHTS PC Goodies

Posted by Silvia Callisto on 13 June 2007 - 10:17 PM in Poll Area

XD, ah, ok.

Hmmm....., normally the theme changes the icons automatically. Here, try this theme installer. It might help.: http://www.freewareweb.com/cgi-bin/deskdb.cgi?ID=172

No go. I got the 'Windows 95 only' kind of message.

#7574 NiGHTS PC Goodies

Posted by Silvia Callisto on 12 June 2007 - 09:13 PM in Poll Area

Alright....

1.) I tend to be having the same problem >.>! I'll go get another link ASAP.
2.) Did you try the other themes included in the .zip? It might be a problem in one of the ones in particular.....
3.) (see above). Also, the change is very small. Full is a Full Moon (a good pun XP), and completely empty is the crescent moon.

1) Thank you.
2) The problem is being able to actually change the icon. I'm able to do so for the recycle bin (somewhat...changed it to full moon because there's actually stuff in there), but being able to change the icon for My Computer and My Network Places is something that I've tried to find in vain.
3) (see above)

Huzzah, we're talking in lists...[/random]

#2600 Ol' Six Hands

Posted by Silvia Callisto on 29 April 2007 - 09:24 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Puppet Wizeman? Why is it that I suddenly get a flash of Legend of Zelda: the Wind Waker upon that thought? Probably that puppet reference...

And the Wizeman/Reala combination is just...grahh. I'd hate to have that kind of thing to fight, let alone look at. If they do bring Wizeman back, they should make it without a combination like that. It's just...grahh. (Yeah, I don't like that kind of combo thing. Fuckle is bad enough. I don't want two of 'em flying around.) I agree with the little representation of darkness in the dream world thing that Misaki-chan brought up. As long as Wizeman stays in Nightmare, everything's fine - it's just when he gets his own visions of grandeur that things get screwy and NiGHTS has to stop him.

I do darn well hope Wizeman's in the next one. It wouldn't be the same otherwise, in my opinion. (Besides, I wanna fight him in the next game. Epic battle scene right there just from playing it.)

EDiT: Argh, me and my slow ability of thinking up how to word stuff...Wizeman as an optional boss in JoD like Sephiroth in both KH and KH2? *shudder* Yeah, Wizeman with that much power...that would just be scary. I already can't beat KH2 Sephiroth as it is! (Need to level up more...)

#7594 NiGHTS PC Goodies

Posted by Silvia Callisto on 13 June 2007 - 06:49 PM in Poll Area

1.) Welcome =D!
2.) Hmmm..... what version of Windows are you using? I have some theme installing programs if you have an older computer (or a newer for that matter ^_^ ). Those might help.....

XD Yay :D.

2) Windows XP. Not the smiley, which I think would be obvious, but it might be confused for it.

Yay indeed. Yes, I deliberately started with 2. XD

#7562 NiGHTS PC Goodies

Posted by Silvia Callisto on 12 June 2007 - 06:49 PM in Poll Area

Hm...I seem to have hit a few roadblocks concerning some stuff...
  • Darn it, can't upload Hurayami's mascot...
  • I can't seem to change the icons on both My Computer and My Network Places
  • And I don't know how to make the Recycle Bin Icon change from empty to full.
Uh...yeah. Help, please?

#2622 Ol' Six Hands

Posted by Silvia Callisto on 29 April 2007 - 10:49 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

@ Prince: 1 would be the darn well best choice out of the three. 2 is definately one of those 'what the hell?' things that would run through my head (unless something happens and Wizeman pulls a Tron by bringing back a mindless, uber-powerful Reala like the MCP did to Sark). 3 is...basically endgame.

@ Metra: ...Yeah, I need to level up. I'm at the 50s range. It's going to take a looooooooooong time...

#1320 Worst Nightmare

Posted by Silvia Callisto on 27 April 2007 - 02:53 AM in Dream Discussion

Worst Nightmare? Oh, yeah, I remember mine PRET-ty well.

I was six or seven, as it was the year before my family moved down to California. I am also the older sister by four and a half years (nearly exact - my little bro and I are off only by two days), and this dream involved him. At first, it didn't seem like a nightmare, but it quickly changed into it by the end.

The dream itself was me lying down on my bed reading a book. I hear someone come in and sit on my feet. I presume it to be my little brother, so I basically tell him to go away.

And then I hear the scariest noise in my life: something melting faster than you can say 'holy'. I gasp, thinking that something just happened to my little brother that I do NOT want to see, and then wake up. I think I started crying soon afterwards.