Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Ventro's Content

There have been 584 items by Ventro (Search limited from 27-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#63000 What are you listening to right now?

Posted by Ventro on 17 September 2008 - 12:44 AM in Community Corner

Knock you out by LL cool

#62089 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 03 September 2008 - 08:49 PM in Nightmare

Ventro laid motionless on the ground. All the kiwis tried to help patch his wound, but he was not responding to their call. He breathed very lightly.

"What's wrong with master? Master ill? Master wound made him sick." the kiwi's peeped around him. Soon, a figure was watching from the shadows while the kiwis watched hopelessly at Ventro.

"How can we make him well? Wake up Master?" they peeped sadly.

#61727 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 30 August 2008 - 07:02 PM in Nightmare

The ostrich lifted itself up with difficulty, but she was able to stand strait.

"Alright! Let's make this a quick trip." she smiled and ran throught the hallways quickly. Soon, the noise of her running startled some of the gaurd cerebus that was also trapped under the rubble. They growled when they saw the kiwi pass by.

"Oh dear... I hope we get to the exit soon." It sqwacked by the site of cerebus' eyes. It finally spotted a white light that seemed to be the exit.

#61576 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 29 August 2008 - 08:31 PM in Nightmare

Ventro looked at the explosions getting worse from the mouth of the cave.

"Geez... Where is Droiture and Kiera? I hope they're okay... I'm going to head out and find them." Ventro stated.

"And start where? You don't even know where to look." Jackle pointed out. The blast had grew worse over Nightmare. More nightmarens flew in fear from the blast.

#62160 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 04 September 2008 - 11:06 PM in Nightmare

"I not sure... But after I took it, I felt better quickly. What??? Do you see something wrong? Is there something different about me?" he said in shock. He looked around his body to see if anything unusual is wrong with him. He looked into his shirt, then made a slow twirl when he tried to look at his back.

#61633 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 30 August 2008 - 12:55 AM in Nightmare

"Here! Take this with you!" Ventro pulled out as charm which shrunk when he threw it to Kiera.

"Use it to summon a giant kiwi if you are in any danger. It can carry you around the area. Be careful. If you must run, DO it. Don't Fight Back." Ventro advised.

"COME ON VENTRO!!! THIS WILL BE A NEW SENSATION FOR THIS BUISNESS. I WANT YOU TO TRY IT TOO. DON'T BE SHY! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!" the voice faded in the breeze. Ventro walked slowly inside the colossium and noticed it was completely empty.

#62265 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 06 September 2008 - 01:33 AM in Nightmare

Ventro mumbled under the blanket, "Well, it's glad to see you're back. Got any information for us to go with?" Ventro allowed the eye on his forehead to look through the opening on his blanket.

#62727 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 11 September 2008 - 09:12 PM in Nightmare

"RooooaAAAAARRRRRRRR!!!" Raja leaped towards Kiera and slammed her into a wall. "Shut..... up.... B*tch...!"she said coarsly. She breathed heavily when she felt a sharp pain. Bending down in pain, she noticed two arms coming out of her body.

"RoaAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!" she screamed even more when her face started to deform as well.

#62645 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 11 September 2008 - 12:47 AM in Nightmare

Ventro jumped back in fear after Kiera said "nightmaren".

"Keyraw! Nightmarens changed.... Nightmarens evil... Green slime! Green Slime!" Ventro panicked. He remembered the nightmarens screaming and turning into something horrible.

"Mutated! Must get out!" the other one sqwacked.

"Why we okay...?" that head asked Kiera.

#62442 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 08 September 2008 - 01:21 AM in Nightmare

When the sunlight hits the trees, little kiwis climbed up the tree and into Ventro's nest. The all crawled gently on top of his blanket without disturbing him. Then, when they were all ready, they jumped up and down all together.

"Peep! Peep! Peep! Peep!" they chirped while they jumped on Ventro. Ventro started to move slightly and grumbled.

"Five more minutes." he mumbled and swung his tail over his back. Some of the kiwi were knocked off his back, but they climbed back up. When Ventro finally felt like they were gone, they started to do it again. Ventro was becoming very aggitated of something jumping on him.

"FIVE minutes!" he grumbled and did another attempt. Unfortunately, they continued to jump on him.

#61491 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 29 August 2008 - 12:12 AM in Nightmare

Ventro spotted the small light and tried to fight against the nightmarens comming towards him. Fortunately, he caught sight of the cave and crash landed on the ground.

"Argh... stupid flying nightmarens... OUCH!!! I've seen smarter nightmarens in the forest." he grumbled when he tried to pick himself up. He had his hand over his arm when he walked towards the mouth of the cave.

#62215 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 05 September 2008 - 09:28 PM in Nightmare

Ventro grasped his blanket tightly around him.

"I'm telling you there's nothing wrong with me see." he moved away from Kiera everytime she came closer.
He looked back to see if hew can fly back into the room he was in.

#61180 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 25 August 2008 - 01:29 AM in Nightmare

Ventro walked into the lounge area and found a bunch of food on the table, yet it was too big for him to eat.

"Well... nothing I can't handle." he thought and changed into his griffon form. He grabbed some fruits on the table and started to eat.

"I hope those two aren't too worried about me. Well, I did told them I was just having a snack and going to the trainning room." he thought while eating a piece of star fruit. Suddenly, Ventro heard some voices beyond a door.

"Hmm... I wonder who that could be?" he thought curiously.

#59881 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 09 August 2008 - 03:59 AM in Nightmare

"Hmmm...father and son fight... Looks like a dog fight I don't want to be in." Ventro talked to himself outside the window. He watched the fight.

"He can handle it." Ventro thought. Suddenly, something grabbed Ventro from behind and pulled him away from the window. Unaware of the situation he was in, he disappeared.

#60295 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 13 August 2008 - 09:50 PM in Nightmare

Ventro kept his gaurd up.

"Reala! Step away Now!" Ventro yelled. He lifted up his hand and shouted, "Purity! Destroy all Darkness!"
He forced his hand forward when his sharp nails glowed white. Five white pins of light were flying towards Reala.

#58853 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 30 July 2008 - 02:49 AM in Nightmare

Ventro looked at the crystal palanquin weirdly, but he decided not to argue. With one leap, he jumped on.

#58379 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 24 July 2008 - 03:03 AM in Nightmare

Ventro flew fast through the rain, but something in the air made him do a quick stop.

"Something is not right." he thought. His eyes looked quickly around the forest. Unforutnately, the rain was still to dense to see anything in the shadows.

"If I fly up high, I might be spotted. It's best for me to hover low." he thought and landed on a branch. He hid in the shadows of the trees to see what's going on. All he could hear was the rain hitting the ground. Then, he saw something moving in the rain.

"What is that?" he asked himself in his mind. He remained still and dared not to make a sound.

#57340 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 13 July 2008 - 11:02 PM in Nightmare

Ventro quickly turned around and noticed Droiture was right behind him.

"Ahhhh! Who... Whoa!!!!" Ventro lost his balance in shock and fell off the branch. He hit and broke most of the tree branches under him.

"Whoa! Ouch! Arg!!! Omph!" he yelled in pain. Bushes and branches slapped and hit Ventro til he finally reached the ground. His body slammed to the ground face down.

"Crap!... Crap! Crap! Crap!" he grumbled while he tried to lift his head from the ground. In shock, he totally forgot he could of flew during the fall.

"Things just can't get any worse for me." he mumbled.

#60690 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 18 August 2008 - 10:44 PM in Nightmare

Soon, a faint voice was in the air like a whisper.

"Hey... did you find my pupil I described. What? Good! Keep him there. I'll speak to him when I get to the him. Don't tell him I'm coming or else." Jackle demanded with a chuckle hidden in the shadows

Meanwhile, Raid was talking through the speaker in the colosseum.

"No problem Boss! I'll keep him occupied til you come." Raid grinned and looked at all the nightmarens getting tired from the colosseum battles. When he turned off the receiver, he flew quickly over the crowd of nightmarens towards Ventro. He was breathing hard in his griffin form.

"Great job Ventro! Like I said, you get a cut of the profit. I'll give you more details for the next fight later. Alright Birdy!" Raid smiled and flew away, but Ventro paid no heed to him. Ventro's charm fell off his hat and into his hand. Quickly, it turned into a kiwi.

"Ventro... When are you going to find Droiture? We got to leave nightmare now and find him." the kiwi chirped.

Unfortunately, Ventro was too tired to respond.

#60715 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 19 August 2008 - 02:42 AM in Nightmare

The Kiwi made big sad eyes when she saw Droiture's face.

"Yes... I'm one of Ventro's scouter kiwis. You're not really going to eat me are you? I don't taste like those whatchamacallit. I'm nasty and tough. I'm not good to eat." she said with tears running down her red beak. Her sad eyes grew bigger.

#60919 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 20 August 2008 - 10:53 PM in Nightmare

In extreme anger, Jackle floated out of the room and made bunches of cards shoot out of his mantle.

"You can't escape Ventro. How dare you deny your master." Jackle yelled. Ventro tried to get the kiwi left and right to dodge the razor sharp cards flying towards him.

"Master! I know where Droiture is." the kiwi sqwacked.

"Good! Let's get him and get out of here!" Ventro yelled trying to look behind. Jackle's face showed an expression soo terrifying that made Ventro's feathers ruffle. The green ooze ran down his face from the kiwi's scratch.

#60876 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 20 August 2008 - 06:49 PM in Nightmare

"I know." Jackle grinned. He grabbed one of the tails of the white medical nightmarens.

"Hey! We're looking for Ven! Any sign of him." Jackle asked. The white nightmaren looked at the clip board and papers she had. Then, all of a sudden they heard a growl coming from the doors up stairs.

"Out! Out! I don't need any stitching! I hate stitching! OUT!!" A bunch of medical nightmarens were being thrown out from one of the doors from the fourth floor. They floated care free in the air while they were thrown out. When everything was quiet, they rushed back through the door and slammed it.

"Ouch! Get off of me!!!!" a voice sqwacked.

#60842 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 20 August 2008 - 03:39 PM in Nightmare

"Soo... What do you think about the arena fights?" Jackle asked trying to start a conversation when he got up from his seat. All the nightmarens flew out of the arena's doors and into the hall where they sell a bunch of food, nick nacks, souveniers, t-shirts, and other stuff. Jackle finally looked at Kiera.

#60801 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 20 August 2008 - 02:11 AM in Nightmare

"This is the place where the second level nightmarens show off their skills in a fight. It also use to be a place where Wizeman picks his goons, but nothing happened to need more recruitments. Soon, he abandoned it. Now, it's just a place open to any nightmaren who knows about it. Come on. Enough details. This place is packed." Jackle tried to yell through the crowd of nightmarens that were screaming.

#56824 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 10 July 2008 - 02:31 AM in Nightmare

"Whoa! Finally! I can relax my claws." He smiled while he messaged his claws. He looked around the cave to see what was inside.

"This is one interesting hiding place. Hopefully, I can get some rest. Finding your place is a whole workout in itself. So, how's your wound doing?" He looked at Droiture's side.