Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Ventro's Content

There have been 584 items by Ventro (Search limited from 24-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#63000 What are you listening to right now?

Posted by Ventro on 17 September 2008 - 12:44 AM in Community Corner

Knock you out by LL cool

#62201 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 05 September 2008 - 08:03 PM in Nightmare

"ARGH!!! That evil witch! I can't believe it." Ventro yelled angrily not hearing one word from Kiera. When one of the kiwis successfully went through the crack of the door, it made a loud peep.

"Oh no you don't! Don't tell anyone!" Ventro grabbed the kiwi from the bottom of the door and turned it back into a charm. He floated towards a mirror in the room to look at himself. In shock, he noticed he had two long brown tails and an extra horn that made a tear in his hat at the back of his head. He took off his hat to look at the tear from the third horn. His short black mane waved freely when he flew to find another hat.

"Why that no good..." he stopped when he noticed an itchy spot his forehead. When he flew back to the mirror to see what the itchy spot was, a third eye opened.

"Ahhhhhh!" he looked around and picked up a large blue feathery blanket to cover himself and the top of his head. Only his face was shown from the blanket. When he opened up the door, he floated out of the with the blanket over him.

#61716 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 30 August 2008 - 06:40 PM in Nightmare

"Alright! But Where to? All I know is Ventro's home in the forest. It's safe there. Unless you know any other hidding places then guide me there." it sqwacked and waved it's long burgandy feathers to Kiera's hands.

Horrifically, Ventro saw every last one of the fighters that he remembered earlier were different. Some looked stronger and some actually mutated in shape and form. They all showed the same type of glow in their eyes and glowing green slime oozing from their pours and their mouths.

"So, this is the future of nightmare... Creating a bunch of freaks." Ventro sqwcked angrily.

"Freaks! I say it's evolution. When the new lord of nightmares approved it, I was thrilled to share it with all my employees." Raid smirked.

"What do you mean by the new Lord of Nightmares?" Ventro glared. His eyes quickly looked around the room to see if anyone would dare to attack him.

#61254 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 26 August 2008 - 01:43 AM in Nightmare

Ventro looked at Kiera in disbelief.

"Are you honestly thinking this is going to work just to set us on the pedistol." Ventro asked.

#62353 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 07 September 2008 - 04:05 AM in Nightmare

The eye pretended to look around the area before it went back to Kiera's head. Suddenly, Ventro spoke in his sleep.

"Zzzzz Who... on earth wants... to touch....a... flat chested.... girl like you....". He snored even more. The eye gave a glowing glare at Kiera. Unfortuantely, Ventro thought he saw a flat chested nightmaren in his dream not knowing it was projected from the open eye.

#61616 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 30 August 2008 - 12:04 AM in Nightmare

"No Girl! You ain't going to rest here! You're coming with me." Ventro commanded. He got Kiera off the wall and heaved her on his back.

"I know you're tired but it's not safe either." Ventro stated. He looked at the trees still fighting against the nightmaren, Jackle and surprisingly attacking Reala too.

"Thank you trees.... uh.... Kiera... You're... sooo.... heavy...." he realized when he finally got her on his back.

#62461 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 08 September 2008 - 03:14 AM in Nightmare

"Wow! Any nightmaren would regret not asking you out on a date." Ventro complimented. He went around and pulled off his white coat and blue vest to show his black undershirt. With luck, he found his black coat with a gold vest. He fastened the black and gold colar, but he didn't put his arms through his sleeves. He let the sleeves and the coar hang loose on the side of his arms. Then, he changed into some black pants and some black like boots with gold band around it that meet at a red gem. Unfortunately, he forgot that he dressed infront of Kiera.

#62716 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 11 September 2008 - 08:29 PM in Nightmare

"Ahhhhhh...." she screamed loudly that almost made the vials around the room crack. Her ruby red eyes looked at Kiera with a lust of hatred. She got up from the floor soaked and drenched in her own potion.

"You little Welch! I'll show you! You Shall Die For Your Insolence... Ah!" She bent down in pain. Her body seemed to soak the different types of potions around her.

Meanwhile, Ventro flew over the castle and through an open window. When he saw a gathering of mutated nightmarens, he placed the box gently off the floor. Unfortunately, they were tired. With haste he removed the box top, and yelled, "Free Drink!!!" Soon, all the nightmarens got up to run towards the box. Each one grabbed a vial to drink.

#62641 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 11 September 2008 - 12:31 AM in Nightmare

"Keyraw! Keyraw!" All three heads face to look at Kiera. One of the heads sniffed at Kiera while the other one gave her a big lick. Unfortunately, it started to spit after licking her.

"Nasty! Yucky!" one of the heads sqwacked quietly.

"Keyraw friend...? Keyraw not food..." the other head grumbled angrily. Fortunately, his memory was coming back slowly after the change, but his speech was very limited.

#62539 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 10 September 2008 - 12:16 AM in Nightmare

Ventro winked and smiled.

"That's the whole idea." Ventro said and grabbed the piece of paper.

"Well, common and Let's go!" Ventro shouted with glee. He was excited that he would be back to normal soon.

Meanwhile, far down south from the realm of nightmares was a castle over dark violet clouds above an abyss. The stones on the castle were sparkling, and the doors infront of the castle was cold iron with sparkling gems everywhere. Up in one of the towers, a nightmaren in her black torn robe looked down at the nightmarens comming towards the castle.

"Oh How delicious to see everyone come." she said with a grin. She turned around and looked at Raid who was bored watching everyone come.

"So, do you have everything ready for the big celebration you oaf!" she snarled at Raid.

"Why of course Raja. The whole ball of wax." Raid panicked with sweat comming down his face.

"Good! I want this event to be the turn point in my greatest plan." she chuckled and stripped off the black torn robe over her head to reveal her beautiful black torn gown with red ruffles around the colar. She wore a silver persona over her read ruby eyes and her black torn hat was one horn twisted around another with dark garnet gems.

"I'm heading down to see our quests." she laughed and left the room.

#60943 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 21 August 2008 - 01:01 AM in Nightmare

"Been there done that! I've been called an ideyan parasite, a vampire maren, and an Ideya leach. I was also called wizemans pet bird, stupid bird, and Bird brain. I've been through it all man..., but I didn't allow it to dictate who I am. Thanks to Jackle... the real one... He helped me understand about this world. Even when a small group doesn't like you, doesn't mean everybody thinks you don't belong. I thought I never belong, but I found someone people who accepted me for who I am." Ventro preached with a smile. Soon, he started to yawn.

#62377 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 07 September 2008 - 06:09 AM in Nightmare

Ventro agreed with Kiera's last statement.

"Oh! That makes sense! Sorry!" He appologized and lifted his head up.

"Kiera... I... Ehhh..." Ventro stopped. His words fell short when he rolled to the ground with his back side up. He had his arms wrapped around his torso when the pain inside increased. He grumbled and realized that he was having a hard time breathing.

#60902 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 20 August 2008 - 08:45 PM in Nightmare

"But, he's my friend! I know he's hard around the edges, but...." Ventro was interrupted by Jackle.

"Friend...?" Jackle made a creepy laughed. "Would a friend threaten to kill you with a balde? Answer me... When has he ever said anything nice to you? Did he treat your little kiwis nicely? Does he have any concern about how you feel now?" Jackle asked.

Ventro fell silent. He wanted to answer back boldly, but he couldn't find one answer to use without Jackle twisting it. "This boy... he's not saving nightopia... he the DESTRUCTION OF NIGHTOPIA and NIGHMARE. Every nightmaren fears him and with his destructive nature... more than REALA!!!" Jackle pointed out.

"Droiture... probably hates me now... I allowed his mom to get injured by Reala during the fight. I thought he was going... to kill me...." Ventro said under his breath. Jackle made a shrewed grin of victory.

The kiwi next to Droiture kinda stepped away from him after hearing the speech.

#57284 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 13 July 2008 - 03:38 AM in Nightmare

Ventro didn't stop. He kept moving forward quickly without looking back. He didn't know what to say or respond to Droiture's question. All he could think about is avoiding it. When he thought he was far enough, he rested under the shadows of the trees.

"Good! I lost him. I can finally relax alone for a bit."he thought and smiled. Soon, he dozed off into a painful memory.

He remembered seeing Reala and Jackle talking to each other while he was hidding in Jackle's Realm.

"I want you to get rid of NiGHTS." Reala demanded. When Reala floated away from his Realm, Ventro floated towards Jackle.

"Boss Jackle... When are we going to play? I think I can beat you this time." Ventro said triumphantly with a deck of cards in his hand.

"Not Today Squirt! Come back when you see me deliver NiGHTS body to Master Wizeman." Jackle laughed.

Later, Ventro returned to Jackle's realm only to see him defeated. Jackle was serverly injured, and there was nothing left in him. He panted heavily looking at Reala floating before him.

"You're a disgrace to MASTER WIZEMAN! I'll make sure to dispose of such weak filth like you." Reala said angrily. Ventro dared not to move. He noticed Jackle still had that cocky smile even in pain.

"It's not like you can do a better job. You're no better than me." Jackle laughed crookedly.

"That's enough out of you! Rot in the VOID OF DEATH!!!" Reala yelled and circled around Jackle. An eerie black void opened under Jackle. Ventro was petrified while he watched Jackle sinking into the void.

"No! Boss Jackle!" Ventro yelled.

Suddenly, Ventro snapped back to reality. Cold sweat ran down his face while he panted fast. "How long was I out?" he asked himself. He noticed the area around him grew really quiet.

#57734 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 18 July 2008 - 05:01 AM in Nightmare

All the gaurds looked at each other in confusion. Ventro slapped his hand on his head.
"Either Droiture has balls or he's just plain nuts." He thought. He narrowed his eyes at Droiture with a twitchy smile.

"Frankie! Do you remember this guy a year ago?" the first gaurd asked.

"No Nick! I don't remember this guy at all. How about you Carl?" Frankie lied.

"I don't know! He does seem familiar, but we are much stronger than a year ago." Carl said proudly.

Soon, they looked angrily at Droiture.

"How dumb do you think we are. We would never lose to a second rate freak like you! ATTACK!!!!" Frankie yelled angrily. Frankie's birds jumped towards them revealing its sharp claws. Ventro quickly used his growth skill to grab the bird's claw on impact. With force, Ventro pushed the bird towards the other two gaurds, but they dodged Frankie. Quickly, they landed while Frankie's bird slid on the ground and Frankie rolled off the bird.

#57137 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 12 July 2008 - 01:27 AM in Nightmare

Ventro stared at the sky and noticed he was dozzing off. Everything seemed fuzzy, but the trees beagan to blurr into an image he remembered in his past.

"What is this?" he wondered. Soon, he saw a something he recognized before.

"Why am I remembering this? I don't like remembering." he said to himself. Soon, he shook his head and the blurrs went away. But before he tried to stand up, he noticed something in his sleeve. It was his own persona. He sighed when he started to rub the three purple and blue feathers in the middle of his persona.

"An Ideyan Parasite... isn't that right." he whispered to himself and began to look at the sky again.

#57084 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 11 July 2008 - 10:24 PM in Nightmare

Ventro was startled when he heard Droiture yell. He flew back to the commotion.

"Aww Shittios! Better do something quick or he'll really kill them." Ventro pondered and looked at the five little kiwis running around wild in the cave. He floated close to the ground with his legs crossed and held out his arms tiredly.

"Kiwi! Kiwi!! Come on! Ventro wants to play!" he yelled and smiled very childlike. When the Kiwis noticed Ventro, they ran towards him and tackled him. They chirped happily while they bounced on Ventro.

"See no harm done." Ventro said assuringly. The two kiwis bounced happily on Ventro's hands, two jumped on his lap, and the blue one jumped on Ventro's head.

#56309 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 06 July 2008 - 03:28 AM in Nightmare

Ventro swallowed the last piece of fruit in his mouth and noticed the sour taste. He looked at TORiAS with a concerned look again. He thought he did say something wrong or too harsh to TORiAS. He floated to TORiAS and put his hand on TORiAS shoulder.

"Hey Now! Buck up! I'm sure you are more your friend's type than Reala anyway. You're free spirited. I understand if you owe some type of gratitude to Reala, but it's up to you what you want. Don't let me stop you, but I just wanted you to think a bit. Sorry if it seems like I offended thee." he stated. Ventro released his grasp on TORiAS and started to eat the chocolates in the bowl.

Suddenly, he noticed he lost time in the forest. He looked frantically around to see if any enemies had spotted them."Did we stay in the forest too long already?" he thought in his mind. There were no nightmarens in the area, but the forest was dead silent.

#58350 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 23 July 2008 - 11:18 PM in Nightmare

Ventro made a loud sigh when the rain started to slowly fell from the sky. He tried to start conversation after hearing Droiture's depressing song that he couldn't understand.

"Why do you sounds soo depressed? You're the last person I would think to have any feelings. " Ventro stated remembering all the nightmarens Droiture killed. His purple pupils moved slowly to Droiture from the corner of his eye.

"Sometimes, you remind me of Reala, but I'd rather be around you than Reala to tell you the truth. He always got on me after he killed boss for some reason. He assumed that I might betreay Master Wizeman, but I was tired of working for that prick Wizeman and his tard Reala. But for some reason, I felt like Wizeman or Reala is still spying on us from somewhere... Wait... Am I talking all paranoid like YOU???" Ventro said in shock with his hand pointing at Droiture.

"Oh My Gosh! You're Paranoia is contagious!" Ventro yelled and quickly flew behind a bigger rock from Droiture.

Back in the Realm of nightmares, things were not looking to well for Wizeman.

"REALA!!!! DID YOU TURN OFF YOUR SPEAKER AGAIN??? ANSWER ME REALA!!! I'VE BEEN CALLING YOU FOR HOURS!!! REALA!!!!!" Wizeman yelled through the microphone. His voice traveled to every intercom in the Realm of Nightmares.

#58774 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 29 July 2008 - 01:12 AM in Nightmare

"Droiture.... Drrrrooooooiiiiituuuurrreee!!!! Hey! Snap..." Ventro stopped himself.

"Nevermind... I like you this way. Calm and Mindless." Ventro smiled.

#60821 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 20 August 2008 - 03:51 AM in Nightmare

"Alright! The battle you've all BEEN WAITING FOR! THE TWO BEAST MARENS!!! CLAWS VERSES VEN!!!! LET'S BATTLE IT OUT!!" Raid yellled and quickly fled from the arena.

Claws and Ventro charged at each other with great force. They were knocking each other down and swipping each other with their claws. Unfortunately, Ventro was tired from his last battle. Now, he was totally exhausted.

Jackle tried to keep his cool with a grin. "I think this battle is going to do it. He's too tired to battle." Jackle grinned. Ventro tried to keep up with claws and attack, but he ended up being tackled or out runned by claws. Unexpectedly, Claws was also getting tired. They kept battling til Ventro and Claws was covered in dirt, marks, and scraches.

#60791 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 20 August 2008 - 01:35 AM in Nightmare

Soon, the portal opened back up and Jackle came back looking all shinny and spiffy.

"Come on Kiera and Toria! It's time to go there now or we won't get the best seats to see the fight." Jackle smiled. He opened up another portal and urged Kiera and Toria to jump in.

#60412 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 15 August 2008 - 02:40 AM in Nightmare

Jackle tried to patch Reala's wounds as best as he can. Unfortunately, he didit quite sloppily.

"Sorry Reala, but that's the best I can do in such short notice. Hmmm... Did I tell you who was I looking for?" Jackle questioned and pretended to be dumb for the fun of it.

#59873 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 09 August 2008 - 02:13 AM in Nightmare

Ventro focused the energy on his charm and increased their size to normal. Ventro looked at Droiture with concern.

"I really think this is a bad idea..." Ventro sighed. He jumped off the palanquin.

"I know you're going to rush in there like a mad dog." Ventro glared at Droiture. Then, he looked through the window.

#55632 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 01 July 2008 - 01:54 AM in Nightmare

"No problem!" He gave Droiture a thumbs up and looked at him with convern.

"Maybe a few features makes you look like him." He walked slowly around Droiture with a puzzled look. "but who am I to judge a nightmaren by the book or human nightmaren that is." He smiled and shrugged his arms. Then, he pondered about what Droiture problem.

"Well, maybe I can help." he smiled and shrunk his size down about a size of a leaf again. "I can spy on Reala for you and get what info you need." He started zooming around Droiture like an annoying fly.

"He won't know I was there." he laughed.