Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Ventro's Content

There have been 584 items by Ventro (Search limited from 29-March 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#54932 NiGHTS or Reala?

Posted by Ventro on 22 June 2008 - 10:29 PM in Poll Area

I kinda like Reala because of his character in the game. He's actually pretty evil. Wonder why he always listens to wizeman. Reala should be running the show. Oh well, he was created by him. :D

#54935 NiTES: Jernee of Dreemz

Posted by Ventro on 22 June 2008 - 11:02 PM in Creative Stuff!

OMG! This comic is hilarious. I love it. Did he kill Will?

#54946 Color or Black and White?

Posted by Ventro on 23 June 2008 - 12:35 AM in Dream Discussion

All my dreams are technicolored or digital painted dreams. Some cell painted like cartoons, but the only time I might have black and white dreams is if by memory or recalling past events. There are special times when they are fully black and white like detective dreams, but it's very rare. I think it's kinda hard to dream in black and white especially working out the shades of gray.

#54949 What if NiGHTS went on to be extremely popular and Sonic was a only a cult hit?

Posted by Ventro on 23 June 2008 - 01:05 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Well, to tell you the truth. It would be nice to have Night's as the main game character that pulls people in, but I'm soo glad it didn't go the way like sonic did because Sonic is starting to fall apart. Overall, the person who orignally made sonic left anyway (not so sure with the team or not). I think Sonic might move downhill soon for some reason. Furthermore, I would like to see a NiGHTS anime someday when more people get into it.

#54951 Write to Jackle

Posted by Ventro on 23 June 2008 - 01:09 AM in Creative Stuff!

Dear Jackle,

How do I say your name in spanish, french, and german?

#54953 If NiGHTS had an anime...

Posted by Ventro on 23 June 2008 - 01:23 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

I hope they do make one soon. I've seen an increase of game based anime and manga lately.

If I was in charge, I would not let America touch NiGHTS. They already ruined it by making the Archie comic and it would be worse as an anime kinda like the Zelda cartoon in the 80's (ooooo... that gave me nightmares). The animation must be done in Japan.

I think having the anime would be an awesome idea. Hopefully it would not be too much based on the game.

Since I never played the sega saturn version of NiGHTS. I don't think I know him well enough to make him a main character.

Music would be hard. I would let someone else choose the music best for the anime and I'll just say yes or no to what music fits best with it. Mostly, energetic music in both good, bad, and creepy music when it comes to nightmares and you know- up beat music when something action, drastic, and violent happens.

I would like a plot line with no fluff episodes... well maybe one or two funny fluffs but no more. I think the plot line would be more about the nightmarens, for some reason... they are more interesting than the kids. I would say instead of two kids -(boy and girl). Just work with one kid. Maybe by season he works with various types of kids. Overall, I just thought of the plot in how say 5 minutes. So, I can't say how things would come about.

Overall, I would say Yay! for an anime of NiGHTS.

#54958 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 23 June 2008 - 02:06 AM in Planning and Advertising

Yo! I'm in. I'm pretty sure I don't suck since most of the people I rped with (forums, and MU) seems to like the way I rp. Overall, as long as I am sure of the rules in the RP, I'll be okay like for instance no killing characters, godly characters, you can't add or take out what's in someones room or area unless asked for permission first, or you can't change the plot or who is the plot master who keeps the story up. (All rp's I've done always had different rules ro learn)

Overall, I don't mind doing this one as long as I know the ground rules and amount of time you want someone to post (if there is a time limit). I like the back story (prologue) and if I come into this rp I got to know what type of characters you are accepting. I'm going to be my own nightmaren (pure breed/ created) and I'll get more into it once you have everything set up and I get my character finalized. I'm still working on the characters. Overall, I also need to know if you approve of me or not as well. If I am, I'll probably send in times when I am available, so you won't see me unexpectedly. :D

#54966 If NiGHTS had an anime...

Posted by Ventro on 23 June 2008 - 03:21 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

I cannot help but imagining something along the lines of Sailor Moon.

Eliot and Claris are normal high (or middle?) school students and every week Wizeman shows up with a new maren. They transform into NiGHTS (allowing a potential two NiGHTSes to exist at once at any time). They beat the monster.

I think they're middle, but looks can be deceiving -.-. LOL! That will be one funny sailormoon transformation from the kids to NiGHTS. You would always hear the NiGHTS theme music while they dualize with NiGHTS.

#55004 If NiGHTS had an anime...

Posted by Ventro on 23 June 2008 - 10:48 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

TRANSFORMERS: DREAMERS IN DISGUISE

Sorry, I couldn't resist. It was eating me away inside like an alien. Anyway, I think a NiGHTS anime would be good only if 4Crap stayed far the frig away from it. Just pretended it didn't exist. That would be nice. Viz can't get anywhere near it either; I saw what they did to Naruto. Atrocious.

AHHHHH!!!! The companies that shall not be named! (Harry potter reference) Those companies ruin any anime they touch.... Just saying the name in a different way would make any anime fan scream in terror and fear. Beware of those companies. They can turn a cool anime into a boring sucky anime. Look at Sonic X I watched the japanesse and the one done by 4Crap (They deserve that name). Major difference.

#55015 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 24 June 2008 - 01:27 AM in Planning and Advertising

Okay! I can work with those rules. I'm working on the art of my nightmaren. I'm going to start painting and making the bio. Hopefully, I'll get it done today o.O.

#55023 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 24 June 2008 - 04:43 AM in Planning and Advertising

:D okay.. I guess something happened between you two, so I'm just going to sit on the side a bit to see if it gets resolved. :D

#55076 NiTES: Jernee of Dreemz

Posted by Ventro on 24 June 2008 - 10:28 PM in Creative Stuff!

*gasp* You left out the most important detail!!! Reala needs to do that thing he does with his face that looks like he's grabbing spiders off his eyes before he throws the star!!! Shame on you!!! XDDD

ROFL! You mean that part when reala says:

"I'll deliver your head to master wizeman myself."

I say it's just his fan comic. Let him do it the way he does it. He already made it pretty good so far and I can't help but to laugh dude!

#55080 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 24 June 2008 - 11:22 PM in Planning and Advertising

Yeouch...... I ain't touching that one. I might get chared instantly. Ummm... Do you want me to post bio here or when you make the rp because I might be done today with what my nightmaren would look like and what he might be. I think I'm best role playing with one character for now.

edit: If you're still thinking about doing this one.... <_<

#55090 BOSS MUSIC

Posted by Ventro on 25 June 2008 - 02:16 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

There's only three I really liked. Queen Bella 1nd fight and Bomamba 1st and 2nd fight. They sound pretty sweet to me. :lol:

#55092 Dreamcatchers?

Posted by Ventro on 25 June 2008 - 03:27 AM in Dream Discussion

I never used a dream catcher. I did research on them which is pretty cool, but when I have nightmares I usually just role with them. o.O

#55144 NiTES: Jernee of Dreemz

Posted by Ventro on 25 June 2008 - 09:46 PM in Creative Stuff!

Sweet! Ouch.... hitting a bench on the back from high in the sky. I wouldn't get up from that.

#55148 DREAM FANTASY

Posted by Ventro on 26 June 2008 - 12:44 AM in Planning and Advertising

Hmm... I'll check it out before I decide.

#55152 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 26 June 2008 - 01:49 AM in Planning and Advertising

Here's my character's bio. I kinda went through other role playing sites to see how different people do their description for nightmarens and I kinda did a combination of both o.O. Here's my characters information. It took me a while to clean up this character from my fan fiction comic so it won't conflict with your back story.

Ventro: (edit 2)

[attachment=30:vENTRO.jpg][attachment=31:VenI.jpg]

Ventro is a nightmaren who has more brains and speed than bronze. Regardless that he's a little clumsy controlling his flight (he mostly blames it on his tail), he has a good reputation in collecting Ideyas. He really likes things that glow especially in the dark, and it seems to comfort him with its warming glow. Soon, he would take Ideya from other nightmarens because he didn't like taking it from visitors. He believes it's more entertaining to watch their Ideya get stolen from other nightmarens and believes it's rude to steal from a guest in nightopia. He hoards all types of Ideya's in a special place around the dream gate that he stole. When they become dim (or recharge his Ideyan gloves), he would return the Ideya back to the visitor it belongs to. When one of the nightmarens figures that Ventro was behind stealing Ideya's from other nightmarens, it gathers other nightmarens and plots the revenge against Ventro. They find his secret place, destroy it, deliver all the Ideya's to Wizeman out of spite. Later, he encounters his place destroyed, and he lost control of his temper after he lost all his work. He starts stricking any nightmaren and stealing the Ideya from them consecutively. He resides and hides around dreams and nightmares to find nightmarens to steal their Ideya.

Type: Griffin like Nightmaren
Personality: easily tempered, nice but sarcastic sometimes, friendly, very talkative, bad at joking or telling jokes, slightly clumsy, denial, smart, sneaky, selfish/greedy, addictive to sweets, territorial
Special power/ Ability: Claws and Size Change
Special Possession: His Ideyan Gloves-created to reflect elements of the five different Ideya's. It only effects his claws and takes away use of combining with Growth. He also has to say an incantation to put it in effect with two fingers with the same color ideya charm together. (Last resort power. Hint: "Ideya type aid me.")
Fears: Being captured and dark Ideya.
Enemy: All level nightmarens who work for wizeman
Friends: Owl
Targets: Any nightmaren that he thinks might have Ideya
Pass Time: Dressing up- or dressing like other Nightmarens to disguise himself especially look like Reala

(For those who want me to clarify how the gloves work: 3 are attack, 1 is tatical (not used for fighting) and 1 is defense
Attack Ideya : Courage- Fire claw, Growth- vine claw, Purity- light claw
Defense Ideya: Hope- Iron claw (claw is immobalized)
Tactical Ideya: Intelligence- Detach claw (most vulnerable to attack)
He can't use more than one power. He has to cancel power and incantate to another power. Feel free that if I broke my own rule. Stop me!)

#55153 NiGHTS: Wish of Nightmare(running title)

Posted by Ventro on 26 June 2008 - 01:59 AM in Planning and Advertising

A Night's fanfiction sounds nice. I might think about it. I'm trying to work on a fan comic, but I might work my character in rp's first.

#55163 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 26 June 2008 - 03:15 AM in Planning and Advertising

I wish there was one. *Holds balloons and a cake*

Edit1: I was kidding around. lol! I was wondering when more people would get interested. ^.^ Hello!

#55210 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 27 June 2008 - 12:31 AM in Planning and Advertising

Just curious... When and where would this rp take place?

I did take out and added necessary info into the character bio. I think it's good unless I'm still missing something.

#55218 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 27 June 2008 - 02:30 AM in Planning and Advertising

Okay! Well, I'm not in too much in a rush. I'm doing more drawings and playing with adobe photoshop a bit. Finally, I got Reala right in my style. Hmmmm... a lot to fix up XD.

Before I continue drawing some more, Is Nights, Reala, or any game character from Nights in anyones control in the RP?

#55220 "Idea" vs "Idiot"!

Posted by Ventro on 27 June 2008 - 03:13 AM in Poll Area

If I didn't watch that rating guy for Night's game review. I would think they would be called Id dee uh instead of I dee it.

#55221 How many fanmaren do you have?

Posted by Ventro on 27 June 2008 - 03:19 AM in Creative Stuff!

I have 1 right now and one in the making. But for now, I have one and you're looking at him.
<------------

#55223 NiGHTS: The Illumine Choronicles

Posted by Ventro on 27 June 2008 - 03:31 AM in Planning and Advertising

^ :) Whoa... someone already expects something about an rp before it starts. :mellow: *speechless*