Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

T.K. The Hedgehog's Content

There have been 5 items by T.K. The Hedgehog (Search limited from 29-March 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#99140 Reintroduction

Posted by T.K. The Hedgehog on 07 June 2012 - 01:14 AM in Introduce Yourself

i hope the best for them!

I hope that one day tat can participate in a NiD let's play with me. that would be the highlight of my year.

#99124 Reintroduction

Posted by T.K. The Hedgehog on 27 May 2012 - 03:39 PM in Introduce Yourself

Hello again.

My name is T.K. The Hedgehog

I'm the administrator of http://SonicRevolution.org

I was once an active member on here, but due to moving, finances, and circumstances beyond control, I lost connection with NiD.com. I've since then, re-built my sonic site up from scratch, it's much more successful than before. Our team does sega/sonic let's plays and playthroughs. We occasionally interview people during the LP's and discuss the game entirely. I've finally decided on making a NiGHTS let's play...but unfortunatley, there is no one for me to interview. It would probably be alot to ask, but it would mean a great deal to me if I could interview TRiPPY or DiGi for our show. Believe it or not, I feel a deep, personal connection with them. I can relate alot to TRiPPY (with her moving around, and never knowing if she'd even have a roof over her head), ive been in a lot of similar situations over the years...and once again NiGHTS was there to help make the transition alot smoother. I've followed DiGi back on myspace as well as other musician sites, just to see what new tracks he'd come out with next.

I also support the Lucid Dreaming project...one of OC remixes most AMAZING soundtracks ever. I remember when my brother showed it to me...I squeeled like a fan girl. I'm proud to say that Sonic Revolution is following in NiD's footsteps by creating our first ever OCRemix album. It's going to be a remix of Sonic 3D Blast music (both Saturn and Gensis versions) We hope to have it done this summer, but we're very limited on rescources. (but we have money! :D)

anyway, I feel like i've found an old friend, when I logged in with my ORIGINAL password. I can't believe I remembered it after nearly 5 years! :D I look forward to being apart of the community like I once was.

P.S. I am very fluent in IPB and other scripting. I can have my art team make you guys a browser icon instead of the default IPB one. Also, the skin name says "Imported" on it, theres a way to remove that, and even give it a custom title thats NiGHTS-based if you want. Just a couple of things i've noticed.

I appreciate the warm welcome that I know, i'm going to receive. I return the favor with saying thanks, and I can't wait to see what new friendships develop.

#99128 Reintroduction

Posted by T.K. The Hedgehog on 30 May 2012 - 12:50 AM in Introduce Yourself

That is good to know as well. I've always looked up to them lol. I know for a fact journey for dreams would not have happened if it was not for them.

#99126 Reintroduction

Posted by T.K. The Hedgehog on 28 May 2012 - 06:37 AM in Introduce Yourself

Thats good to know, Thank you very much!

Does Trippy and Digi Valentine still log in here?

#100019 Singing Pians in Christmas NiGHTS

Posted by T.K. The Hedgehog on 13 October 2012 - 03:55 PM in [ARCHiVED] NiD Discussion

Yeah, they sang Dreams Dreams theme to me last night. I think its because they love me so much. They...wont stop following me O.O;