Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Ventro's Content

There have been 584 items by Ventro (Search limited from 28-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#63000 What are you listening to right now?

Posted by Ventro on 17 September 2008 - 12:44 AM in Community Corner

Knock you out by LL cool

#62014 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 02 September 2008 - 02:11 PM in Nightmare

Ventro looked at Raid with disgust.

"I bet you won't try that escape plan again." Raid mocked and laughed.

Ventro gave a little smirk. He looked around and noticed most of the nightmarens were tired out from his last escape attempt. He only has one desperate attempt to escape the colossium. He reached out of his coat and pulled out a charm.

"Summon kiwi..." he whispered and allowed the charm to turn into a kiwi. All the nightmarens laughed.

"What are you going to do with such a pathetic creature?" one of the nightmarens laughed. Ventro pushed the nightmaren off him one more time, shrunk himself and focused his last evergy into his claws.

"Purity! Destroy All Darkness!!!" he yelled. When his claws glowed white, he slashed everywhere around him. The nightmarens screamed when the blades of white light touched their bodies. With one last attempt, he shrunk himself down and landed on the kiwi he summoned. With haste, he made a run for it on his kiwi. Raid tried to move to get to Ventro, but the nightmarens in pain was blocking his path.

Finally after many hours, Ventro made it back to the tree. When he returned to his normal sized, he was happy to see his old tree. Unfortunately, his vision was hazy.

"Master you came back! Everyone is gone Master... to the waking world... Master???" the giant kiwi asked when it saw that Ventro was walking wavy like. The kiwi noticed a deep cut on Ventro's arm that was untreated. Ventro smiled happily and fell effortlessly to the ground.

"Master!" the giant kiwi yelled. All the other kiwis around the tree ran out of the tree to assist Ventro. With sucess, they were able to get him into the tree and on to his nest. They walked everywhere in the tree to help Ventro and treat his wound.

#61628 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 30 August 2008 - 12:41 AM in Nightmare

Ventro again looked at the colossium that looked quite scary than before.

"Alright... So,... Droiture.... is in there..." He stated with a large gulp down his throat.

"Something is strange about this place. eversince we left... I'm going to have to let you come with me. I don't think anywhere is safe." he grumbled under his brown beak. He walked towards the colossium slowly.

"Droiture... Where are you???" he yelled. A gust of wind unexpectedly blew towards Ventro from the door.

"HAHAHAHAHA! WELCOME BACK!!!! YOU'RE LATE ON YOUR NEXT MATCH!" an erie voice yelled from the door and echoed around inside the colossium.

#61290 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 26 August 2008 - 05:11 PM in Nightmare

"Kiera, you've been here longer than I have. Isn't there a shelter of some sort we can hide to?" Ventro asked trying to dodge the debris and rocks flying towards him.

#62204 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 05 September 2008 - 08:24 PM in Nightmare

"Oh... nothing nothing... . I'm completely fine. Fit as a fiddle." he studdered and looked at the towel.

"Oh this towel. Uh... it's very cold. I realized that if I don't warm myself up I might catch something. Just diisregard the towel." he lied in a panic tone. He shrugged back away from Kiera. He made sure Kiera didn't see what happened.

#61485 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 28 August 2008 - 11:53 PM in Nightmare

Ventro heard a voice in the commotion of flying nightmarens...

"Droiture!!! Where are you?" Ventro looked around, but all he saw was more flying nightmarens passing by.

#62465 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 08 September 2008 - 03:34 AM in Nightmare

"That's the plan!" he said cheerfully when he finally fastened his belt to his pants. He looked at the map and pointed towards the direction of the palace.

"It should be down that way. We would be there in no time, but it's still a long flight." he stated and placed the silver persona over his eyes.

#62675 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 11 September 2008 - 02:46 AM in Nightmare

"Black label! Clear bottle." Ventro described.

"The liquid clear like water." one of the heads described.

"Look bottle!" one of the heads tried to grab a bottle from the shelf. Unfortunately, it was not the right bottle and it droped on the floor. "Awww... bottle broke!" The other heads glared at it and back at the head who dropped the bottle.

#62614 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 10 September 2008 - 10:05 PM in Nightmare

Soon, Ventro got tired of being thrown around like a rag doll and bumping into every nightmaren in the room.

"Okay! Take five! I'm tired." he convinced Raja by showing that he can't keep his balance.

"It's time for our main treat anyway."
she smiled and clapped her hands. The musicians stoppred playing and Raja raised her hands.

"It is now time to have our special dinner created by my finest cooks in all of nightmare. Enjoy!" she smiled. All the nightmarens rushed to the tables to get a plate and grab some food. Ventro on the other hand, was alone looking around the room.

"Geez... What's taking Kiera?" he said in his mind while he looked frantically around the room. Raja noticed Ventro standing by himself.

"Are you sure she's comming back? I haven't seen not a sign of her." Raja glared at Ventro, but she offered him a plate. "Here try some of our food while you wait." she smiled.

"Okay!" Ventro said cheerfully and watch Raja float away. Ventro wasn't that hungry to eat Raja's food knowing what the elixer has done to him. He felt a sharp pain in his body again, but it wasn't bad. The room suddenly started to blurr again. "Oh great! Not again." he complained and sat down in the chair. He watched all the other nightmarens eat.

#62563 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 10 September 2008 - 02:25 AM in Nightmare

"Keira! Where are you!" Ventro yelled. He started feeling around the crowd and pushing the crowd for Kiera.

"Keira! You there?" he yelled out loud. He was getting closer to the door. At the door, Raja was greeting the nightmarens and looking at their invitations.

"Kiera where are you?" he asked. When he moved back, Ventro noticed his tail went under someone's dress by accident.

#61152 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 24 August 2008 - 05:00 PM in Nightmare

"Don't worry! I'm just going to get something to eat while I'm there too. I won't be too far." Ventro stated and closed the door. Ventro walked down the hall where he found Kido floating around.

"Hey! Kido what are you up to?"
For some odd reason, Kido did not answer. It was like he was in a trance when he passed by.

#62357 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 07 September 2008 - 04:31 AM in Nightmare

"Same here! Well, there is no where else to go from her. The realm of nightmares is destroyed. Nightopia is destroyed. If there are more places beyond the Realm of Nightmares and Nightopia, it means that someone unknown is growing in power. Who knows... it could be a strange power that's even beyond the knowledge of humans and nightmares." Ventro sat up from the nest and floated to the edge of the nest facing Kiera.

Suddenly, he started to laugh. "You know... I kinda just had a strange fuzzy vision of a weird nightmaren. I couldn't tell who it was, but I guess it doesn't matter. It was flat chested and pretty ugly by the blurr." Ventro thought and looked to the side of the tree. "I don't even know why I saw it." Ventro pondered a bit.

#60945 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 21 August 2008 - 01:18 AM in Nightmare

"Maybe so... but I am still cursed though." Ventro looked at the eye on his hand that's still in the Crystal Chrysalis. "Anyway, we do have a serious concern. It seems like Jackle and Kiera are up to something. They're trying to do something and we can't let them have... yawn!... there... way..." Ventro went back to sleep on the nest.

-----------
Back in nightmare, Jackle ranted and raved after he jumped out of the portal.

"I was soo close! This can't be! I had him for sure!" Jackle ranted on

#57150 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 12 July 2008 - 02:55 AM in Nightmare

Ventro stared hard at the Persona.

"Should I put it back on...? Mann... I hate to hear him again. I guess either now or never." he whispered to himself. Ventro quickly looked around and couldn't see anyone in the darkness.

"Well, it wouldn't hurt." he grinned. He decided to fly away from the cave til he was at a safe distance. When he put the persona on, there's a small speaker hidden in the feathers that allowed him to communicate with Wizeman or other nightmarens.

Suddenly, back in the realm of nightmares, Wizeman sensed that a nightmaren was wearing a persona.

"Hmmmmm... I recognize this one." Wizeman said angrily in his realm. "You! Speak Up! And tell me who you are?" he demanded.

"Don't get all angry just because I decided to speak with you." Ventro responded.

"You! I realized you were the one who's been killing nightmarens in the forest and stole Ideya that I need. I knew I should never let you run on your own. I demand you return home and surrender all the Ideya you took. I will assure your punishment won't be great. I'm sure your persona tells me that you are still loyal to me. " he compromised.

Ventro laughed, "Sorry Master, but I can't return home... yet. You know! I'm still on an investigation. You know what I mean." Ventro grinned.

"Quit with this foolish investigation. Reala is one of my perfect nightmarens. You should know." Wizeman argued.

"Yeah... Soo perfect that he set up Jackle to his own grave in a void. I'm telling you! He was jealious of Jackle when he was at the top of his game. Furthermore, you still refused to admit that you were also the reason for his demise Master. I'm going to find dirt on Reala soo bad that your own nightmares would hit you right in the back of your head." Ventro stated.

"Silence! How dare you talk back to me in that manner." Wizeman yelled angrily.

Ventro fell silent and looked around the area.

#57800 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 19 July 2008 - 12:46 AM in Nightmare

Ventro quickly moved and snuck behind Carl and Nick while they were distracted by Droiture's attack. He took off his gloves when he was right behind them. With eyes wide open, Carl, Frankie, and Nick watched Frankie's bird collapse on the ground. It turned into a puff of dark smoke where it fell. Carl and Nick pulled back when the bird disappeared. Slowly, Frankie tried to pick himself up.

"Get him!" he yelled, but Carl and Nick didn't budge.

"Are you mad? That thing... just sliced your bird... like it was paper." Nick studdered.

"Let's get out of here!" Carl yelled

"Cowards! What' will Reala say if we went back?" Franky argued. Suddenly, Ventro grabbed the birds from behind and yelled, "Ideya Drain!" .

The birds screeched and collapsed to the ground. Quickly, the guards picked themselves up and looked at Droiture. Then, they looked up at Ventro. Ventro laughed, "Now, what was that you said earlier about kissing the ground?"

#56803 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 10 July 2008 - 12:15 AM in Nightmare

"Sigh! I guess I still have to fight til we get to your hide out." Ventro said disappointedly. On the path, Ventro kept using his purity power to kill nightmarens, but he also noticed a strange presence in the area. One after one, they dropped dead from his blades of light, but instead of a path. Ventro was smart enough to keep the killings broken and scattered. After a while, he noticed a few nightmarens that are easy to scare away. Once they are far enough, he used his attack to let them drop dead in a different area.

"I hope we're there Droiture because I don't like this path one bit. Why did we trust your crystal again?" he complained even more. Unexpectedly, Ventro was starting to loose his endurance to keep striking at the nightmarens scattered in the forest.

#56531 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 08 July 2008 - 02:30 AM in Nightmare

"Yawn! I don't even have to lift a finger with you around." Ventro leaned on a tree. He stretched himself up and floated towards Droiture.

"Nice Idea Droiture! Yet... one problem..." Ventro noticed. He looked at the path of killed nightmarens leading to where they are.

"I bet all these dead nightmarens won't arrise any suspicion right? Especially, when they are in a path." he said sarcastically. "No one is not going to fly around and say! Now... That's normal! A path of dead Nightmarens." he stated.

He let out a chuckle. "I don't know who to watch out for. The nightmarens in the forest or the person who's killing the nightmarens in the forest." he said jokingly.

#56275 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 06 July 2008 - 12:33 AM in Nightmare

Ventro jerked up quickly when he saw another nightmaren in the area. Unfortunately, he couldn't really tell if it really is a nightmaren.

"And who might you be? I hope you're not one of Reala's hired henchmen to trick us. If so, you might as well get out of here quick..." he warned.

"This guy is actually crazy! He already sliced the head of the spy nightmaren. You might be next." he whispered from the side of his mouth. Hopefully, he wasn't loud enough for Droiture to hear.

#58841 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 30 July 2008 - 12:36 AM in Nightmare

"There you go making your scythe and powers talk." Ventro remarked back. Then, he hid behind a leaf to get a better view of the nightmarens surrounding the forest.

"It doesn't seem impossible, but it will be very tricky to get pass them and get out of the forest. Can you do that crystal thing to see which way is out of this forest? All I know is the place to nightmare."

#60220 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 12 August 2008 - 09:59 PM in Nightmare

Ventro gave a blank stare.

"I never had a decent conversation with him at all. Now without getting a scythe around my neck." Ventro thought in his mind.

"Well, I know who you're talking about. I know the guy. He's not too far from here. He was healing up when I last saw him. He should be done now. Let's go find him together." Ventro suggested and urged Angelica to climb on his back.

#60914 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 20 August 2008 - 10:36 PM in Nightmare

The kiwi looked at Droiture's tears that fell down on the floor.

"You cry? I never seen tears from you." the kiwi squeaked. The kiwi ran from Droiture and into the room with Ventro. It peeped lightly to Ventro and formed back into a charm on Ventro's hat.

Suddenly, Ventro stood up high above Jackle and Kiera in his griffon form.

"Even if everything you said is true... I won't do it. In fact, Jackle... you're not the same Jackle I remembered a while back. Don't you know everything you said about Droiture... Reala said the same thing about me. The real Jackle helped change me and I can do the same with Droiture in due time. Reala did something to you when he raised you back from the Death Void. You're NOT THE REAL JACKLE!!!" he yelled. He pulled off his charm and said, "I summon giant kiwi." An ostrige sized kiwi stood before him and Ventro returned back to his true form on top of the kiwi. With haste, he rode the kiwi over Jackle.

"ARGH!!!!" He yelled when the kiwi's claw scratched his face. He covered his face and tried to stop the green glowing ooze coming down his face. With haste, Ventro rode the kiwi out the room and into the hall.

"Let's get out of here now Kiwi!" Ventro yelled.

#60874 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 20 August 2008 - 06:28 PM in Nightmare

"Right!" Jackle agreed and looked around the huge room around them. There were dozens and dozens of other huge doors up to five floors up. Jackle looked around with concern.

"Great! I don't even have no idea which door he's in." Jackle grumbled. Soon, they saw small white balloon nightmarens flying from door to door, and one of them floated past them.

-------

In a rush, the eyes moved down the hall and came down from the shadows. The glowing eyes were a bunch of cerebus that were gaurding the area around the arena.

"What's going on? I want this place straitened and cleared out now!!" Raid demanded. All the cerebus attacked and scared the nightmarens away.

"Uh oh! This is not good." said the kiwi.

#60823 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 20 August 2008 - 04:10 AM in Nightmare

Ventro was in terrible trouble. He was at the pin point of his stanima, and he was losing speed fast. Finally, he tried one desperate move on Claws by grabbing on him and use Ideyan drain. Unfortunately, Claws jumped tackled him hard into the wall. The wall cracked when he hit it. The crowd grew silent when Ventro fell flat on the ground. The crowd roared and screamed. Voices were heard around the arena.

"Get up! Come on!"

Jackle remained silent with his hands on the arm rest and grinned. The crowd once again was silent when they saw Ventro getting up. But despite his effort, he fell back on the ground hard with a cloud of dust around him.

"THE VICTORY GOES TO CLAWS!!!!!" the crowd went wild. Claws raised his paw tiredly at the crowd and looked at Ventro.

"Sorry kid! Better luck next time." Claws whispered and smirked. The crowd went into a wild uproar of cheers and anger.

#60710 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 19 August 2008 - 01:45 AM in Nightmare

"DROITURE!!! DROITURE!!!" A female voice said softly in the air. The giant kiwi kept walking and sniffing the air. Since she was big, her voice can be heard clearly in her form.

"Hey! It's getting stronger." she thought. She looked around for anything that resembled Droiture. She walked around and spotted an area full of trees.

"That's a good shady spot to rest." she thought. She noticed a rock, but she couldn't see Droiture on top of the rock. Quickly, she jumped on top of the rock and Droiture.

"Oh.... The scent is strong, but I can't find it. My master is going to rub it in my face if I come back empty handed..." she cried and ruffled her blue feathers.

#55814 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 02 July 2008 - 10:03 PM in Nightmare

Ventro jerked back slightly from Droiture grasp. He made a small smile.

"Atleast we have something in common. I'm soo glad I'm not related to him or around when he was first created. That would be a nightmare. Hearing him talk all cocky, giving you commands, and down talking your abilities. I tell you. It's not very entertainning to hear him nag your hat off." he stated. He looked at the trees that Droiture sliced.

"You can let go now. What was it anyway?" he asked with curiosity.