Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Ventro's Content

There have been 584 items by Ventro (Search limited from 29-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#63000 What are you listening to right now?

Posted by Ventro on 17 September 2008 - 12:44 AM in Community Corner

Knock you out by LL cool

#62164 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 04 September 2008 - 11:27 PM in Nightmare

"Well, we might be able to gather some information if we go to this party for this unknown emperor of nightmare. We might be able to figure out how he's doing it as well. Heck! We got no lead so far. We might have to stick with this one." Ventro thought. He picked up the elixer bottle and looked inside of it. There was not a drop in the bottle after he drank it. With a sigh, he picked up the invintation.

"We might be on their turf, but it's better than sitting around doing nothing. I'm tired of being the one in trouble..." Ventro stopped when he noticed a tickling sinsation behind him.

"Uh.... Um....! Excuse me!!!!" He said. Quickly, he dropped the invitation and quickly flew into a room. He slammed the wooden door behind him.

#61219 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 25 August 2008 - 08:25 PM in Nightmare

"Hehehehe....!" it laughed coldly and waved the sash around behind him likea tail. Quickly, it streched to attack Kiera and Droiture. Then, more sashes followed after it.

#60921 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 20 August 2008 - 11:05 PM in Nightmare

They ran through the corridors and the halls, but Jackle was on their tail.

"VENTRO!!! YOU WILL PAY FOR YOUR DEFIANCE!!!!" Jackle yelled and opened up his mantle freely in the air. With all his might. He caused made small sharp cards to fly towards Ventro. They tried to dodge them all, but it was too many for the kiwi to dodge.

"AHHHHHHHHHH!!! Master!" the kiwi yelled when some fo the bladed cards hit Ventro's kiwi.

"Oh no!!! AHHHHHHHH!!!" Ventro screamed as the kiwi turned back into a charm, and Ventro rolled quickly into the ground. Jackle floated in the air in irritation.

"Why do you persist to deny my request to join us. You could of became a hero in this world. You gave it all up for one stinkin maren like human." Jackle yelled in disbelief.

#62222 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 05 September 2008 - 10:09 PM in Nightmare

"Hey! Let go! I told you I'm fine. How can that be a lie?" Ventro ignorantly asked. He struggled to get the blanket out of Kiera's grasp til the blanket over his head flung off. He stopped when he felt a light breeze. His third eye on his forehead and the third horn at the back of his head was revealed.

"Uh...." he tried to say something, but he was speechless.

#60978 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 21 August 2008 - 01:02 PM in Nightmare

Jackle came out of the portal with many types of papers.

"This can't be right. That child is loyal to me. Why on earth did he refuse my request. Maybe... it was that demonic child he called a friend." Jackle talked to himself. Jackle went into deep thought about what to do. He slowly looked at Kiera.

#62622 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 10 September 2008 - 10:52 PM in Nightmare

While the Ventro tried to get his sight strait again, Raja came up infront of all the nightmarens that were eating. She floated over them with a smug smile.

"My friends. I think you for comming to celebrate the Emperor of Nightmare." she said out loud. The nightmarens grew angry and reckless about the new emperor of nightmare.

"Who is this guy who claims himself Emperor of Nightmare. We never even met the guy." One yelled.

"How dare he claim himself to be emperor of nightmare. I should be emperor of nightmare." Another nightmaren ignorantly yelled.

"What about our own home? Why is he destroying our homes?" Another angrily asked. Soon, an uproar started and Raja raised her hands to silence the commotion. Ventro sat their and watched them throw chairs and food around. When he noticed food was coming towards him, he dodged it. He looked at the food on his plate and started to eat a little bit of food. He got up from the chair and walked out the room before more food started flying everywhere. He looked down the hall for Kiera, but it was dark and silent.

#62755 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 11 September 2008 - 11:04 PM in Nightmare

All three heads looked at each other with confusion.

"Don't know?" Ventro said.

"Work faster!" Another head said.

"Raja gets butt kicked." the other head smiled.

Soon, Ventro felt a tickling feeling inside him, and he grumbled in pain again. The extra heads recede back into his neck and the extra eye started to disappear. Slowly, he returned back to his nightmaren form. He grumbled in pain after the transformation.

#62731 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 11 September 2008 - 09:31 PM in Nightmare

"Fool! You don't think I can do this again. I'll make sure your grave is HERE!!!" she yelled balling her hand into a fist. She swung at Kiera repeatedly.

Meanwhile, Ventro arrived back to see the cat fight still going.

"Keyraw! Uh..." Ventro stopped when he saw something growing big behind Raja like a swollen bump. Raja felt the pain, but more concerned about punching the lights out of Kiera.

#62649 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 11 September 2008 - 01:10 AM in Nightmare

"Already having a problem finding the exit." Raja spoke above them.

"Sad... it would be less interesting if you easily went out the door. Where's the challenge in that?" she grinned.

"I knew poor girls like yourself would have cold fins. So, I decided to mix it up a little." she mocked and laughed. Raja smilled and disappeared. Ventro heard more screams and angrily growls coming down the hall. He tugged on Kiera's dress with his fleshy brown beak.

"We're not safe. Somone's coming!" he said and looked down the opposite side of the hallway.

"She mixed up castle? We might be lost!" another head stated.

#60882 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 20 August 2008 - 07:22 PM in Nightmare

Ventro suddenly grabbed a large hefty pillow and threw it towards the door.

"I TOLD YOU NO MORE STITCHES!!!" Ventro sqwacked angrily. Since, they were soo low, Ventro couldn't tell they were at the door in his griffon form. Then, he slammed his door angrily with his tail. Jackle looked at Kiera with his eyes narrowed.

"Uh... we need a different approach." Jackle thought.

#62360 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 07 September 2008 - 04:40 AM in Nightmare

Ventro gave a shocking expression. He looked at his hands, but they were covered by the gloves. He was confused.

"What are you talking about? All my eyes are closed." he protested. Unfortunately, he forgot that he did have another eye on his forehead.

#60846 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 20 August 2008 - 04:44 PM in Nightmare

"Nothing!!! Nothing at all!!! Just checking to see if you enjoyed it that's all!" he stuttered. Jackle waved his hands and quickly flew over to the merchandise table.

"I just remembered. Reala said he wanted to bring some souviners back. Then, we can talk to Raid. I got to give you some more details so we can be prepared." Jackle stated.

#56627 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 08 July 2008 - 11:08 PM in Nightmare

Ventro follwed close behind Droiture and noticed the nightmarens not even moving in to attack. Some even fled when they saw the light Droiture's scythe. During the silence, Ventro tried to make conversation out of the boring travel.

"You are pretty powerful, but I always wonder if power has its limits. Even with all that power, you fail to retrieve any information from your one true enemy or I think he's your true enemy. Why do you have such a grudge against him? What did he do that ticked you off?" he asked curiously.

#56946 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 10 July 2008 - 10:30 PM in Nightmare

Ventro noticed the rustling sounds too. Then, he smiled at Droiture.

"Hey! I got a plan." he whispered. He pulled his little red charm with blue feathers off the left side of his head. With a smile, he held the charm in his hand while his other hand hovered over it.

"I summon Kiwi!!!!" he said softly and the little charm floated in the air. Soon, little feet came out from the feathers and two red eyes opened from the gem. A pointey beak also formed from the gem, and it started to chirp.

"Peep!" it said. It jumped on top of Ventro's arm. Then, it jumped quickly on Droiture's head. Ventro can't help but laugh when it puffed up into a feathery blue ball on Droiture's head.

#56288 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 06 July 2008 - 01:11 AM in Nightmare

"Oh! Sorry that I was being so rude." he apologized and made a smooth bow to TORiAS.

"My name is Ventro and this is my friend Droiture. I think... Anyway, we're on our way out of this forest since we know Reala might be on to us with his spy." he stated and pointed at the headless nightmaren.

"His crystal stated to head North, if you want to come along with us there. We'll be glad to have more company. Any enemy of Reala or Wizeman is always a friend to me." he smiled. Ventro took another look at the strange path to the north.

"Hey! Do you know your way around this place beyond the forest?" he asked politely.

#56048 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 04 July 2008 - 01:26 AM in Nightmare

"Hmmmm.... Sometimes, I question your loyalty for such laziness. Don't Disappoint me REALA!!! Reala... Reala.... Reala... Reala...." the voice died in the shadows.

"Testing!!! Testing!!! Testing!!! 1! 1! 1! 2! 2! 2!"

#55834 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 02 July 2008 - 11:40 PM in Nightmare

"Hmmmm... Maybe I should bring food from my place. You seem a little tired from all that swinging. Especially, a really heavy thing like that." he stated and pointed at Droiture weapon.

"Be right back okay!" He finished and quickly flew to the vine covered tree. Quickly, he went inside the hole and hovered over his nest like bed to the holes on the walls. Each hole had a glowing Ideya inside it and food he stored. His hands searched frantically inside each hole to find some type of food.

"Geez I know I stored dream berries and chocolates." he said in frustration and searched frantically through each hole. Suddenly, he stopped with a quick thought. "What do human marens eat anyway?" he pondered.

#57108 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 12 July 2008 - 12:12 AM in Nightmare

"Hey Tori! You missed all the excitement... and the pain." Ventro stated with five kiwi like birds jumping on him still. His eyes narrowed at Droiture.

"Okay! I'll get rid of them. Sorry Kiwis! Playtime is over! Return!" Ventro snapped his fingers and the kiwi's turned back into charms.

"Happy now Mr. Psycho!" Ventro mocked.

#57825 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 19 July 2008 - 03:27 AM in Nightmare

Without a thought, all three gaurds quickly ran into the darkness of the tree's shadows. Ventro sighed when he saw the two birds finally puff into smoke. He shrunk to his normal size and flew towards Droiture.

"You know they're going to tell Reala? Why did you let them go?" he asked angrily. "What are you planning? What will you gain from letting them go? I hope you thought this through instead of acting all macho like with your skinny self." Ventro noticed Droiture looks like nothing but skin and bones.

#60805 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 20 August 2008 - 02:40 AM in Nightmare

Soon, Jackle found two empty seats with their seating number and the third seat was empty for Torias.

"Come on! The match is about to start. Pay close attention." Jackle grinned. He pulled out a bag of popcorn from his mantle and gave it to Kiera. The stadium went quiet when a small sheep like nightmaren went to the middle of the ring.

"Are you ready to see second level nightmarens show their awesome skills in the great nightmaren colosseum?? Let me hear you ROAR!!!" Raid yelled. The crowd went wild around Jackle and Kiera.

"Well, Let's start our first competitors. To your right you see the FAMOUS HUMONGOUS BALLOOON NIGHTMAREN!!! DONBALON!!!" he yelled and the crowd went wild again. Donbalon bounced into the stage making kissing gestures to the crowd.

"And to your left! The HUGE GRIFFON NIGHTMAREN! VEN!!!!!" he yelled and the crowd went wild again. Ventro walked into the middle hidden under a long blue mantle. He unstrapped his mantle and threw it to Kido.

---------

The Kiwi looked at Droiture in disappointment.

"Do we have some trust issue or you still hate me because I'm a kiwi?" she asked.

#59943 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 09 August 2008 - 11:54 PM in Nightmare

Ventro opened his eyes and realized he was in a strange place. The world around him was swirled and twisted in green, black, and purple. Unexpectedly, he saw blocks and different types of cards floating in the abyss.

"Droiture! DROITURE!!! Where are you Man?" he asked, but the only response was his own echo. Soon, he heard a voice laughing in the swirling abyss.

"Well... you've grown a lot since I last saw you." someone said darkly. Ventro looked around quickly to see who it was. Suddenly, he froze when he felt the point of someone's claw at his neck."I want you to do a favor for me boy. You're a smart lad. Aren't you? Don't let Reala get the boy." it demanded.

"Who are you?" Ventro asked with cold sweat running down his face. He tried to turn his head, but the claw was almost piercing his neck.

"I've seen you tried to betray Wizeman while I was away. Such a bad pupil. That'll soon change. I'll keep in touch with you later." it laughed crookedly, and Ventro felt something being put into his vest.

Suddenly, the void faded around him and he was back outside far below Reala's window. With haste, he quickly flew back up the window and saw Droiture pinned down on the floor by Reala. The scythe was far from Droiture's reach and Ventro had no time to get it. Ventro quickly took off one of the gloves on both his hand and allowed the eye to open.

"IDEYAN DRAIN!!!!" he shouted when he tackled Reala with his bare hands on Reala's body.

#58936 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 31 July 2008 - 02:27 AM in Nightmare

Ventro held on to the crystal for dear life. he didn't realize the ride would be that bumpy.

"Whoa... Ahhhhh! Squawk!!!" Ventro yelped.

"I'm not use to this. Who taught you how to drive?" Ventro asked while being hurled around like a rag doll.

#58382 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 24 July 2008 - 03:18 AM in Nightmare

"Who are you calling stuck up?" Ventro said under his breath.

"Anyway, whatever that nightmaren is moving in the rain seems to be a tough one, but I can't see it very well." Ventro sighed. He tried to find its face, but the fog caused by the rain made it difficult to see.

"... and I wasn't uptight..." Ventro finally said.

#55644 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 01 July 2008 - 02:33 AM in Nightmare

Ventro stopped when he saw Droiture eyes.

"What's wrong? Is someone in the area?" He asked quietly. Unfortunately, at his size Ventro's voice sounded weak if he doesn't yell.

"Squeak Squeak? Squ Squeaka Squea Squea Squeak?" was the response anyone could hear.